Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Akiva Xerxes 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:34 pm

Akiva Xerxes
It was another day and the weather was a bit sulky. It was not raining yet but it wouldn't take too long anymore before it would happen. It was at the beginning of the afternoon and again Akiva was looking around to find the person or place that he was looking for. He had got a letter from a certain person whom he didn't know, it was signed by Lilith and that was all and she told him (he assumed it was a she) that he had to find a specific place and a specific person to get more information about himself, his magic and everything that was important to him. She even threatened him that he would never get the information again and that his mother would be in trouble. It was of no one their concern, he always knew how to handle the stuff. But yet he had to find the space and he wasn't sure if he was running out of time or not.

Because of the slight drops of rain that were falling down, he headed to the closest building around him: the art gallary. Maybe it had some answers, maybe it didn't at least he was safe from the rain. When he entered he noticed it wasn't really a gallary, there were many people here working and selling and swapping ideas for art. He wasn't really a creative person but it was interesting to watch and see what was on display.

#2Luna Nightshade 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:16 am

Luna Nightshade
Luna Nightshade

Sorceress of Water

It was the early afternoon when Luna headed out of the inn for a walk around town. The weather was a tad bit gloomy today, not necessarily ideal weather for a walk around the city. The skies were covered in grey clouds, not even an inch of blue to be seen above. It looked like it would rain any moment now and as fate would have it, it did start to rain. The moment it started, Luna made a run for it, with her purse over her head.

Luna ducked into the closest building she saw which just so happened to be the local artisan's building. It was a place where artisans gathered to sell their works of art to the public. Luna had yet to realize where she was. She took out her handkerchief to attempt to dry her hair and when she looked up, Luna's eyes lit up brightly at all the art before her eyes. Everything from oil paintings to blown glass works to sculptures as far as the eye could see. Luna was entranced by all the art before her eyes, that she wasn't paying attention to where she was going and bumped into someone. When she realized it, she bowed her head politely. "I'm so sorry I bumped into you, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." When Luna looked up, it was a tall burly man giving her the stink eye. "You should watch where you're going stupid girly!" He said to Luna in a coarse and crude tone.

This irked Luna. What was this guy's problem? Luna did apologize and yet he was so crude in response. "Excuse me but I don't understand why you're being so crude when I apologized for my mistake." The guy was about to walk away when Luna said that. "Huh?! You wanna fight girly?" Luna didn't say a word and just stood there scowling at the man. Until the man did something unexpected, he blushed along with getting a dirty look in his eye. "Hey, you're actually pretty damn fine girly." He said grabbing Luna by her wrist. This made Luna jolt and try to wriggle free from him. "Hey I have an idea, why don't you keep me company?" Luna was utterly disgusted by this man and what was worse was she couldn't break free, his grip was too strong. She continued to struggle but it was no use.
TAG: @user | WORDS: 409 | NOTES: HERE

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Luna_sig
#3Tenshi † 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:45 am

Tenshi †
The Artisan building had quickly found its way into Finn's heart. He had been here a multitude of times since his arrival to Crocus, and yet not once did he regret his time here. The building had been erected for artisans to sell their craft to the general public, catching the eye of normal people and mages alike. Everything from clothes to weapons were sold here, with the extra goods like potions being sold from time to time. The craftsmen who set up shop within this building were considered artists, long since surpassing the title of workers. Some people referred to this building as an art gallery, due to each piece of equipment being as beautiful as a piece of art. Finn, on the other hand, saw it only as a place where one could attain and replace equipment.

That was not to say that he didn't enjoy the sights. He loved to look at the pieces that were on display, to imagine himself with those fine pieces of work. He was not so cultured as to see beyond the face value, though. He could look at the equipment and gain interest based off of its capabilities, or any special abilities imbued within it. He could imagine himself wearing it or wielding it, picturing a thousand battles with a thousand new pairs of equipment. To discuss what the artisan was feeling at the moment of creation? That just seemed a bit much, no matter how he looked at it.

Some people, like him, didn't seem to come for the artistic side of the building. Some people, like the large burly man who had just grabbed hold of a raven haired girls wrist, came for their own desires. Finn had no problem with people doing what they wanted- That being said, he was an adventurer. He was Finn Mertens, and he could not stand by while someone was being harassed like that. Normally he'd attempt to just use reason, avoiding having to use violence in public. The man had already escalated to the physical level, meaning that Finn had no choice.

"Excuse me, you're going to have to let go." The burly man snapped his head down, looking at Finn. The small blond teen looked like a child when standing before this massive hunk of meat. "Screw off, kid, can't you see th-" The words were caught in his throat, interrupted by Finn's fist colliding with his stomach. The force was strong enough to make a sound that many passerby's whipped their necks to see. Finn was much stronger than he appeared, and possibly stronger than anyone else in this building.

As the man released the girl to hold his own stomach, he dropped to two knees. Looking down with a sort of blank stare, Finn shrugged it off. "That's why you don't bully people." With that said, he glanced at the girl who had found herself now released from that mans grasp. "You okay?"

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] D09aavQ
#4Akiva Xerxes 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:57 am

Akiva Xerxes
There was a lot of noise going on and Akiva was standing with his back to the lobby. Being slightly annoyed because of the loud noises. Some guy was talking too loud, probably against some woman and he didn't listen, so he didn't noticed. He only noticed someone sort of screaming in his ear that there was fighting going on and most of the articians quickly ran infront of their stands to make sure no damage was done to the art.

With a sigh he told himself it was time to turn around. To his surprise or maybe not even such a surprise it was Finn interfering with probably the male that talked to loud to the woman. It seemed that she didn't like his company and had not come with his company. He didn't even worry for a second about Finn but took a few steps to get to the girl that was now let go by the massive hunk of meat. Akiva went to the girl with the raven long hair and in case she had fallen to the ground he would offer her a hand and in case she was still standing, he would just see if she was alright, "Are you okay? Nothing hurt?" He could be charming, if he wanted to and he smiled reassuring to her. "You want to sit down for a minute?" With no idea what the girl would prefer he decided to just offer.

#5Luna Nightshade 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:37 am

Luna Nightshade
Luna Nightshade

Sorceress of Water

As Luna continued to squirm and struggle, in order to break free, she didn't notice the young boy who approached the two until he spoke up, telling the fat hulk of meat to let go. Of course, the burly brute just told him to screw off but was caught off guard by the boy punching him in the stomach. He then let go of Luna's wrist, and dropped to his knees, holding his stomach. Luna was impressed by this boy's sheer physical strength. She almost didn't hear him ask if she was okay. Shaking her head, she looked over to him with a smile, but before she was able to respond, another man approached the two, and asked if sh got anything hurt and if she wanted to sit down for a minute.

Even though these two were complete strangers to Luna, they were very kind, and Luna couldn't help but smile. "Yes, I'm alright and no, I'm not hurt, although my wrist feels a bit sore from that man's grip on it." She looked at both of them and smiled. "Thank you both for your help and concern, it is very kind of you. Oh, my name is Luna by the way, may I ask your names?"
TAG: @Finn | WORDS: 210 | NOTES: HERE

#6Tenshi † 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:29 am

Tenshi †
Finn's arms were by his side now, watching as the burly man made his way from them. Half a stumble and half a jog, he shot a glare back their way that looked more like a wounded animal than an angry man. Finn's head tilted slightly in a sort of confused way. The guy had no right to be angry, after all it was his own arrogance and brutish attitude that had brought all that about. Looking back to the girl, Finn realized that Akiva had joined. Things seemed to have a funny way of working themselves out.

"Hey Luna. I'm Finn." His response was rather short, and not exactly warm and friendly despite the positive inflection on his words. The young adventurer was too confused to put on formalities. Sure, he stepped in when things became obvious, but he still had no idea what sparked that whole situation to begin with. She claimed she wasn't hurt, but her wrist must have been sore after all that. Taking off his green backpack and rummaging through it, he pulled out a roll of bandages and handed it to Akiva. "Wrap her wrist for now!"

#7Akiva Xerxes 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:31 am

Akiva Xerxes
Akiva looked from Luna whom just introduced herself to Finn. He had anticipated that Finn would be more enthusiastic as the day they met. Yesterday? Because boy he was enthusiastic back than but he had no idea what he was doing now. Maybe the fight, yeah probably. He turned back to Luna, "Nice to meet you, my name is Akiva." He tried to say with a little bit more enthusiasm than Finn had just done and more friendly-ness.

He accepted the bandage that Finn gave him and was almost raising his eyebrow to ask non-verbal to Finn if something was wrong. He decided to do something else. Guiding Luna to a bench, to make sure to just sit down in case, "Maybe it's good to bind your wrist. Even shortly, you might have strained it and we wouldn't want to worse it, now would we?" Thank god he knew how to apply a bandage, now all he needed was for Luna to held up her wrist if she could. He didn't know if it really did hurt and what would hurt. He wasn't made for medical injuries, he just was for fighting. He sure had to learn to become as strong as Finn. And his eyes went again to his Guild mate. He wasn't used to being worried about someone's well being, he was always on his own.

#8Luna Nightshade 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:53 pm

Luna Nightshade
Luna Nightshade

Sorceress of Water

The young boy introduced himself as Finn. "Nice to meet you Finn." Luna watched as he rummaged through his bag before pulling out a roll of bandages, tossing it to the tall blue haired man, telling him to wrap her wrist. The man was called Akiva and after taking the roll of bandages from Finn, guided Luna over to a bench to sit down. Luna carefully lifted her wrist so Akiva could wrap it for her.

Luna felt a bit guilty, seeing as she brought this mess upon herself. "I'm very sorry, it was my fault that happened. I had accidentally bumped into that brute when I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I did apologize only to have him be very rude. So, when I tried to tell him off, that happened." She told Akiva in an apologetic tone. She didn't mean to get others involved in her mess but she was grateful for them stepping in to help. If they hadn't who knows what that guy would have done to her.
TAG: @Finn | WORDS: 177 | NOTES: HERE

#9Tenshi † 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:11 am

Tenshi †
"That doesn't make it your fault."

His voice came after a small delay, wanting to give her some silence after she spoke up. Looking over to her from his place a couple feet away from the bench, he attempted to lock gazes with her. "This is the Artisan's building. People bump into each other all the time, and that sort of reaction never happens. At least, not while I have been here. The guy wanted a problem. He wanted things to escalate for one reason or another. You apologized, you attempted to move on, and that big bear guy couldn't let it go."

Finn was starting to calm down now. His adrenaline was dropping, his blood flow slowing, and his mind beginning to clear from the haze it was in. If it had been a small matter, such as hitting the guy upside the head to calm him down, Finn would not have gotten worked up. That hadn't been the case, however. Finn had shot himself into fight mode, and without a fight to be had, his preparedness truly just went to waste. All it did was calm his mind, and make him physically yearn for confrontation.

Walking over and sitting on the far end of the bench, taking in a breath and casting Luna and Akiva a sidelong glance, he smiled. "So stop feeling bad. Akiva and I came over here because we wanted to. We're not being forced to or junk. So just let us do it, and lets get to know each other some!" Jake had always told him that when people ("Especially girls man. If you wanna be a man, that's what you gotta do.") got worked up over a situation, it was best to try to calm them down. Considering that he wasn't exactly use to that, this was his best attempt for the time being.

#10Akiva Xerxes 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:33 am

Akiva Xerxes
There was something in the building, Akiva wasn't sure what it was but his eyes went from Luna to Finn and he simply shrugged, saying it in a stupid way: he was too old for this. In an apologetic tone Luna explained what happened but Akiva couldn't immediately answer because he was fixing the bandage, however Finn answered saying it wasn't her fault. "Finn is right. You don't have to apologize for someone else their bad behaviour. You apologized to him, there wasn't a reason for him to be angry with you." He smiled gentle, he hated men that thought that they would be able to use women to their liking, not asking for opinions or not thinking about other people their feeling. If she had apologized, and she said she did, than what more was the problem. Nothing was broken and such. He sighed softly and stood up when the bandage was done and looked at Finn that explained it in a better way. It seemed Finn had been here more often.

His friend went to sit down and suggested to get to know each other and he shook his head with a smile. Did he always say that, because that's how they met. Because Finn wanted to get to know him. "Do you like art, Luna?"

#11Luna Nightshade 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:52 pm

Luna Nightshade
Luna Nightshade

Sorceress of Water

Luna listened to both Finn and Akiva tell her, she wasn't to blame for the brute's actions. She realized they had a good point. It really wasn't. Once Akiva finished wrapping Luna's wrist in bandage, he asked her if she liked art. Luna nodded. "Yes I do, I love how this building has so many incredibly talented artists. It really is amazing." She said with a soft smile, looking at some artist's booths. Luna was truly amazed by the sights before her.

Luna then turned to look at Finn. "Do you come to this place often Finn?" She asked referring to his earlier statement. From what Finn had said, it sounded like he'd been here at least one time before today. "Oh, and thank you for the first aid Akiva. My wrist should be good now, thanks to you." She said to him with a smile.
TAG: @user | WORDS: ### | NOTES: HERE

#12Tenshi † 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:03 pm

Tenshi †
As Luna asked Finn the question, he waited for a moment as she addressed Akiva. The moment was used for him to reflect on the question. He hadn't really been here often, right? He could count his trips to this building on one hand, but that being said it was all done in a brief amount of time. If the question was based solely on his time in Crocus, then he most certainly had been here often. If it was in general, than not at all. His mind bounced between the two equally honest answers, and finally decided on one.

"Nope," he started shortly after she'd addressed his comrade. "I've only been in Crocus for a couple of weeks, so not at all." He found the answer felt more complete that way. A way of allowing conversation to continue, but to him, it was simply the answer that sounded fuller. "I came here today to see if there were any nice armors and junk. What about you guys?"

#13Akiva Xerxes 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:58 am

Akiva Xerxes
Akiva wasn't sure what was going on. Not that there was something specifically going on but he had this feelign. Maybe he could find what he was looking for in here. He heard the question for Finn but also got the thank you from Luna. His eyes met shortly with Finn, to see if he was waiting for him to reply first. Which it seems. "No problem. Just make sure to take it easy for today." He also wondered if Finn was struggling with the question, he remembered when he only asked his age and he had to calculate on his fingers.

He was a bit surprised by the answer of Finn. He had the feeling the guy has been here more often. But than again what was more often if he had never been here before. "This is my first time. Since I've been looking for some art piece." he wondered if Finn got the meaning of the words, he had told him about the search from the letter. "It was accidently I have to admit. I came to hide from the rain." He turned to look at Luna for her answer.

#14Luna Nightshade 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:04 pm

Luna Nightshade
Luna Nightshade

Sorceress of Water

Luna nodded to Akiva when he told her to take it easy. "Thanks, I will." She then turned her attention to Finn who gave his response to Luna's earlier question followed by him asking her and Akiva what they were here for. Akiva said he had come here to hide from the rain which was understandable. Luna followed suit and answered as well. "I'm here mainly look at all the art on display and maybe, if one or two pieces catches my eye, I'll purchase them." These two seemed to be very nice. She couldn't be sure but, maybe they belonged to a guild like her.

So, out of simple curiosity, she decided she might as well go ahead and ask them. "I'm a bit curious, do either of you belong to a guild? I'm a member of the Lamia Scale guild myself." She said looking back at both of them.
TAG: @user | WORDS: 153 | NOTES: Sorry its short.

#15Tenshi † 

It's a matter of perspective [Finn/Luna] Empty Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:02 pm

Tenshi †
"Yep! Blue Pegasus actually, I joined with my older brother."

The answer was direct, yet vague. He answered the question while seeding more information, though the information was likely misleading. Who would expect a brother like Jake, after all? It wasn't Finn's intent to mislead them- Simply a side effect of his words that came as natural as anybody else's. To Finn, that was normal.

"Actually, I spent more time here than I was planning on it. I have to get going- But it was nice meeting you, Luna. Good seeing you, Akiva. Good luck!" And with that, Finn was gone.

-Exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum