Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Make a Wish [Alisa]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Alisa 

Make a Wish [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:53 am

Alisa

WORDS: 255 | TAG: @Assama | CLOTHES

Assama went over to the counter while Alisa sit down and patiently waited, leaning back on the chair and crossing her legs elegantly. She sampled different flavors every day on a whim, though couldn't deny a fondness for chocolate and strawberry. Truth be told, she regularly allowed other people to surprise her, yearning for something new every day. This time it was Assama who would come bearing gifts, though instead of letting the waitress pick for her, Alisa was surprised to find her shouldering the decision herself.

Mint, red velvet, watermelon, pistachio, rose and lavander... Among all of these there were a couple she'd never tried, and among those one stood out most of all. For all her elegance, Alisa was having a hard time not devouring the delicious sweets with her eyes alone, and instead focused on a single treat:

"Oooh, that red velvet sounds delicious~! I don't think I ever had it before.", with a delighted smile, the pegasus grabbed one of the red and white macarons and took a small bite, immediately closing her eyes and humming, "Mmmmm.... These are really good!", she praised the food, and more importantly Assama's good taste who had led them both here, "Good choice... Good choice indeed."

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Make a Wish [Alisa] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#27Assama Sinclair 

Make a Wish [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:14 am

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
but to me the sky is never the limit
i am the sky

Assama was relieved that Alisa liked the sound of all the flavors she chose. She would have hated it if she tried to give Alisa a gift for the swan sculpture and ended up disliking it, making her then feel like she didn't pay her in full. It wasn't so much that Alisa wouldn't like the macarons, but the flavor of them. The flower ones weren't always a popular choice, but Assama decided to take a gamble on it.

Alisa chose the red velvet one first. Assama grinned when she saw Alisa's face full of bliss. She knew that red velvet would be a good choice. Alisa commented on Assama's good choice of macarons. "Thanks. Try pistachio. I hear that's supposed to be a 'classic' next to the almond."

@ Alisa
# # #
notes
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Make a Wish [Alisa] - Page 2 Xw4RJjG
#28Alisa 

Make a Wish [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:02 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 182 | TAG: @Assama | CLOTHES

That relieved look on the younger girl's face defenitely didn't escape Alisa's notice, enough to make her giggle. After all the sculptress had spent all this time trying to reassure her and she was still worried, "I told you, learning more about your tastes would be a good reward in and of itself. So don't worry~", she'd wink as she ate yet another macaron, trying out the green pistachio one as recommended, "I really have to come here more often..."

They had an interesting coversation, all in all it was a lovely encounter and good use of an afternoon. Hopefully she'd run into Assama again in the future, "Thank you for the meal, it was delicious... We should meet up again sometime.", Alisa would finally suggest as they ate the final macarons, "Whichever of us visits the other's City first, should stop by the guild too. How's that sound?", she cocked her head slightly

Frighteningly Beautiful

"Shall we dance?"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.
[/quote]

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Make a Wish [Alisa] - Page 2 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#29Assama Sinclair 

Make a Wish [Alisa] - Page 2 Empty Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Assama Sinclair

the sky is the limit
● ● ● ●
but to me the sky is never the limit
i am the sky

It seemed that Alisa caught on that Assama was a bit nervous with her selection of macarons, so she reassured her that learning new tastes was a reward, according to her at least. Assama had never thought about it that way before and would probably later forget it, but momentarily it assured Assama that even if Alisa didn't like every single macaron, it would be just as good of a gift if she did happen to like them all.

After some chatting and eating, it seemed like their little hang out was coming to a close. Alisa thanked Assama for and said that they should meet up sometime, perhaps at each others guilds. "Yeah," she replied with a smile. "That sounds great, and you're welcome." With that said, Assama got up, waved goodbye, and exited the patisserie.

@ Alisa
# # #
-Exit-
MADE BY VEL OF GS + ADOX 2.0

Make a Wish [Alisa] - Page 2 Xw4RJjG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum