Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lin-Mei 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:01 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 300 | Silk Siren

“It is a strange looking thing…? Oh well, I suppose it can't be worse of that first taste of coffee~?” The scenery having changed but the appetite showed by the visiting vixen certainly no different, the scarlet stare of the sinesian seemed to linger upon the odd but fluffy mound which she had atop a cone as she s rooted herself on a bench in an area of greenery, and worked up the courage to try her latest signature of the land she found herself in.
“Mmnn… Mmmmmmm! It's… So sweeeeet! Lovely!” Thankfully it seeming that her courage and willingness to try new things was rewarded on this occasion when she pushed something cold into her lips but contrary to her expectations seemed to delight in the result, the coolness was barely noticeable next to the taste of sweetness and creamy goodness and seemed to prompt first a note of surprise and then a mewl of enjoyment from the ebony haired enchantress, who seemed to fall in love with the treat known as the 'ice cream cone' far more quickly than she had coffee.

“Teeheeheehee, say Lisa, do you mind if I ask you something~?” Humming to herself happily as she sipped on the item and sucked away a few portions merrily with her feet rocking and rolling beneath the bench, after a few beats those crimson irises seemed to drift back toward the woman with whom she had been touring happily, but also curiously as well. This moment of peace one which she felt would be easier to broach something which had been bothering her since the café, she fluttered those long lashes and smiled at her cousin, and asked if she might get a moment to pick her brain on the subject which had seemed to stick with her all this while…

You'll Never Be The Same

Once I've Had My Hands On You~?
- Fan Lin-Mei

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Alisa 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:10 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Lin-Mei | CASUAL WINTER

"Fufufu~... Right~? In the summer these are all the rage...", Alisa chimed, throwing Lin a teasing little wink before giving her ice cream cone a good long lick. As they were in Fiore, she'd chosen a more traditional tiramisu flavour for her own ice cream, but considering Lin's experiences with Coffee, She'd bot her a more classic chocolate flavour, and now could only delight in the girl's look of pure of utter bliss as she thanked the salesman and gave him a couple coins to pay for their ice creams, "But nobody said you can't enjoy them in the winter either~?"

After all, the sun was shining high on the horizon, the weather warm and welcoming save for the odd cool breeze reminding them of the current season... Alisa guided her cousin away from the ice cream stand and towards a nearby bench, sitting down to enjoy her ice cream and patting the spot next to her:

"Oh...? What's the matter Lin?", she mused, arching her brow with a quizzical look on her face

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Lin-Mei 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:17 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 240 | Silk Siren

“Ooouuuu, in summer? We'll have to try some then, hm~?” Slurping down a little more of that fresh and sugary goodness as her cousin explained how the item in her hand was more of a treat for the warmer months than the cooler ones, Lin could well expect such a fact with that note of refreshment which it carried, and made both a mental and verbal note to try it again when things were more heated. Which, in doing so, also seemed to hint that she had plenty of intention to stick around for quite a while yet.

“Heheheh, well, I just picked this up when we had the coffee and…” For now however the fox more focused upon the note which she had found within their napkins however, after nibbling her sweet treat she produced that very same item with a look of lingering fascination about it, and offered it to her cousin in an attempt to help her understand it a bit better.
“Wondered what it meant? I don't think our meal cost quite this much, right~?” Lingering on the matter in the time in between them leaving the place and arriving here and yet not quite placing her finger upon the reason behind it, perhaps on some level she had an inkling of the reason behind why they had been given it, yet she did not wish to make assumptions and sought the expertise of her senior therein…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#4Alisa 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:21 pm

Alisa

"Fufu~... Why, we can have it whenever you'd like~?", Alisa teased, raising a finger to her lips as she tilted her head, an amused smile on her face until she finally saw what it was that attracted Lin's attention.

Once she saw it, Alisa's eyes flared, and a hint of redness coloured her cheeks. Ordinarily, she might have been amused by that but, she was still extremely protective of her cousin, considering she'd just arrived from a faraway land and still didn't know much about Fiorian culture.

"O-Oh... That's not a bill? That's a contact number, for a lacrima phone.", She explained, still idly rubbing her cheek, holding Lin's gaze. No surprise the guy took an interest in her, after all most men and even some of the women they passed by had been eagerly staring at the pair. Alisa sighed, her full, mouthwatering bust rising and falling as she explained, "Its what some people use to get in touch with each other... And if he's offering it like that, it means the waiter finds you attractive, or me? Or both?", Alisa explained, shaking her head, "I mean, I can defenitely see why he'd feel that way, but personally... I'm not too fond of that approach myself~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Lin-Mei 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:24 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 250 | Silk Siren

“Lacrima phone…?” The guest to Fiore seeming to tip her head to one side as her older and wiser cousin explained the meaning of the digits and the custom held behind it, though making sure to continue to nibble her ice cream as she did so of course, for a moment Link was left to blink as her fellow femme described an object she didn't quite understand though ultimately seemed to comprehend the gesture. It was a way for someone to say 'I like you', without making so big display of it, right?

“I see, I see, well, it's quite forward but… I don't mind that really?” Such comprehension seeming to help her to cast a somewhat contrary opinion to that which Alisa expressed too, while she had no doubt that it probably got bothersome to have people passing notes like this all the time she could also see some value in it, especially when compared to what she knew from back home.
“It's so different from how people are in Sin… They're stuffy? I prefer it when things are more up front~?” Perhaps one of the things which she had always felt discomforted by in the land she grew up in how folk seemed to want to put a lid upon their feelings and how they expressed them as well, there always seemed to be far too much beating about the bush when it came to coupling in the land she hailed from, and so this bolder form was a little more up her alleyway than that.

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#6Alisa 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:29 pm

Alisa

"Mhmm, it's a small handheld device you use to talk over large distances. I can buy you one if you'd like~?", Alisa winked, she personally never had a need for anything of the sort for she could travel anywhere with the help of her Skeleton key... But she knew how useful they could be.

Alisa kept lapping up her ice cream as talked with Lin, and her eyes flared for a moment at how... Mature Lin seemed to be in matters of the heart, idly brushing a loose black lock behind her ear as she lickled her plush pink lips clean of the lingering sweetness, leaving them glossy and shimmering by the time she spoke up:

"Oh...? Heavens Lin~... You're a lot more knowledgeable about romance and sexuality than I thought you'd be?", Alisa rose a hand over her mouth, surprised at her confidence in her words. And here she was trying to shelter her... Well she'd always be protective regardless, but it put her heart at ease to know Lin wouldn't easily be taken advantage of by some Fiorian debonair sort, "Fufu~... Oh I wholeheartedly agree with that~? Though personally I'd prefer if the person tried talking to you... Telling you upfront how beautiful you are?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Lin-Mei 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:40 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 310 | Silk Siren

“Ooouuuu, are they hard to use? I'm not so good with these gadgets?” The foxy foreigner certainly not hating the idea of grabbing one of those odd devices for her own ends and not just for the apparent 'opportunities' it might provide her, all the same Lin had to confess that she was made to be better at working flesh and bone than she was the delicate devices which some had concocted for such sophisticated ends, and worried that she might just prove a little heavy handed with it. Though, she'd certainly give it a go, all the same.

“Oh that I'd definitely agree on? I'd rather a guy or girl tell me they liked me, but I suppose even in lands like this people can be a little shy?” The girl with the crimson gaze continuing to nibble upon her ice cream and biting into the cone it came in with a crunch as Alisa spoke of both of how impressed she was with her understanding and her desire to take more of a forward approach, Miss Fan was happy to hear that she had impressed the woman with her acumen, and while she was understanding of those who couldn't be quite so direct she whole heartedly agreed with her note about being open in one's interest.

“Though, I'm sure they'd have plenty to talk about if they wanted to talk about your beauty, cousin~? Even with all this new scenery, you're still the loveliest sight in Fiore~?” Spotting the chance to make merry with a little revenge as well, with all the teasing that the temptress had been done the more mischievous portion of the martial minx was teeming with desire to settle the score, and so she turned on her own charm a little as she turned the comment about beauty against her host, and grinned all the while as she did so…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#8Alisa 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:45 pm

Alisa

"I'll teach you everything there is to know~? They're quite easy to use~", she chimed, nibbling the cone of her ice cream as she'd all but finished with the delectable sweetness above

And yet she could only nod at her cousin's words. True, some people are just shy or bad at talking, and she could completely understand that. Not everyone could be quite so bold as herself... And judging by those words, as bold as Lin too, enough to make Alisa's heart flutter a little:

"My, my, Lin~... It's almost like you're trying to make me blush~?", Alisa purred, turning her torso to face her a little... And judging by that hint of redness on her cheeks, it was defenitely working, after all who could possibly resist such praise by a woman this beautiful~... Still, Alisa couldn't help but reach out and run a hand down that long, loose lock of Lin's hair, admiring how silky it was, eyes half lidded as she bit her lip, "When did you grow into such a flatterer hmmm~...?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Lin-Mei 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:50 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 280 | Silk Siren

“Teeheeheehee, you know it~?” The visiting vixen certainly not hiding the fact that she had every intention of making those cheeks glow, Miss Fan was excited to see how their dynamic seemed to be shifting to something more even than it had been when she was a girl looking up to her strong and stylish cousin, and perhaps with that the spirit of competition which came from her martial arts background also came to the fore as well.
“It's only fair, with how you were teasing me, no~?” Some part of the sinuous sinesian seeming to want to get the better of Alisa or at the very least show her that she was more than capable of matching her, she bobbed her brows as she admitted that she was absolutely looking to even their score from earlier on, and found herself feeling a sense of excitement which was uncommon even for her. It was like she had found a foe worthy of her, or something?

“Ahahahaha, I suppose you could say I take after my family, yes~?” Shifting in her seat to match the minx because of that and grinning all the more as the honeyed words of her host questioned when she had learned to apply the charm like this, all that Lin could do was giggle and tip her head to one side with a smile as she relaxed all the more into their new dynamic, and rested her knee gently against that of her bench mate to boot in a show of her increasing comfort as that lingering tension from their time apart seemed to melt with every phrase they exchanged, and instead seemed to be replaced by something far more enriching…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#10Alisa 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:52 pm

Alisa

Indeed absence makes the heart grow fonder, for Alisa felt that tug at her heartstrings with every word traded between them... Perhaps there was something more than distance at play, but Alisa was happy to play into it as that little flutter in her chest reminded her how much she enjoyed being praised by her beloved cousin:

"Fufu~... Perhaps~? But when you put it like that~... You do realize I'll just end up teasing you more, right?", her voice was almost a purr not as she rolled that lock of black hair around her finger, her mouth hidden by the half eaten ice cream as she brought it to her lips for another long lick and a crunchy little nibble, feeling a little tingle at that casual contact against her knee, practically inviting Alisa to ease into that warmth, "Oh for sure~... After all, that's not the only thing where you take after the family? After all, arresting beauty like yours is hard to find~?"

Alisa had always admired her strenght, how cute and loving she was as a child... But the passing years had turned Lin into a stunning woman in her own right, and Alisa could only gaze into those stunning wine red hues that were almost a mirror of her own.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Lin-Mei 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:52 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 1680 | Silk Siren

“Teehee, you say that like I had not already guessed it~?” Certainly taking to that bawdy banter with the black beauty like she were a duck to it's proverbial water, the lips of the lass curled upward as Alisa told her that she might just need to be ready to take it if she wanted to give out those increasingly saucy lines, to which Miss Fan coolly and confidently seemed to offer a confirmation that this was her plan the whole time.
“Oh goodness, that is the highest form of praise coming from the loveliest woman in Fiore~?” Nothing quite seeming to compare to seeing those magnificent magenta eyes looking into her own as she was told how beautiful she looked and even in a moment such as this the foreign femme found with fuchsia fluster in her cheeks at such words, the chance to fully regard just how photogenic her cousin was seemed to offer an even greater insight into the matter of allure, and as such found the compliment hitting all the more deeply for that fact.

“Teeheehee, I'm having a lot of fun, Lisa~! Perhaps, if you still see fit, I might take up that offer of staying with you~?” As such the eastern enchantress deciding that her mind might just be made up as far as her more lasting accommodation might have gone, though perhaps she had wanted to see how their connection played out before she was more than sure that they were now and would continue to get along like a house on fire, and as such felt a note of eagerness to impose herself upon the promise of lodging she had been offered. After all, it would be shame to let this new rapport be lost when it was now starting to come into its own, no~?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#12Alisa 

An Offer You Can't Refuse~ [Alisa] Empty Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:54 pm

Alisa

"My~... Keep sweet talking me like that and who knows where you might end up~?", Alisa purred, lips curling as she couldn't help but lean in and plant a tender, intimate kiss, the seductiveness of her teasing tone contrasting with the gentle affection of that kiss, "I'll have you know that... You're every bit my equal~? And you're cute as a button to boot~"

This time, even Alisa couldn't help but blush as she was increasingly taken in by this beautiful girl's honest, earnest charm, bold and upfront... No wonder she struggled back in Sin, where people are notoriously reserved, at least when compared to westerners like them:

"Fufu~... Good idea Lin. I'm sure Sofia and the girls would be thrilled to have you? I most certainly would~", as Lin accepted the offer, Alisa all but beamed, her smile brightening instantly as her hand fell on her cousin's, holding it gently as she rose back to her feet, motioning for her to join as Alisa turned around and slowly guided her out of the park and back to the streets, a graceful penulum sway to her hips as they moved left and right with every step, still flashing her a smile, "We can find you a room at the Guild Hall, of course, but... Since we're family~... I'd love to have you at our house?"

This time, no way she'd let the girl wander off anytime soon. They had so much lost time to make up for, so much to catch up, so many adventures they'd missed. Alisa's heart was racing, tingling with the excitement of catching up to her beloved cousin for the first time in all these years. She could only imagine what Sofia might think when she finally met her? Knowing her beloved bride, she might be all the more keen on making Alisa's young cousin blush like a schoolgirl~

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum