Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Taste of Something New [Alisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lin-Mei 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:32 am

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 310 | Silk Siren

“Gosh, everything smells so wonderful? So aromatic…” The vivacious visitor certainly seeming to enjoy the change in scenery for reasons beyond giving the old dogs a rest before they began to bark, as a girl who had never set foot in a western café at all she couldn't help but marvel not only at the sights and the sounds, but the smells especially so. Brewing of warm drinks seeming to be limited to a rather broad variety of teas from where she was from, the coffee bean had scarcely made much of a footing in the land in which she now found herself, but now that she had smelled that warm fragrance of a place like this it seemed quite the shame really.

“Oh heavens, thank you so much~?” Not only noting that there was an enjoyable atmosphere created by such a sweet olfactory presence but the people as well, though Miss Fan hadn't met all that many Fiorians so far she was already starting to enjoy the locals for their good manners and perhaps the way in which they allowed their gazes to linger more generously and openly as well, and as such was shone with a smile as a well dressed gentleman with a somewhat sultry demeanour laid out their drinks for them.
“The moment of truth…!” That sentiment seeming to linger as well as the scarlet eyed siren looked to the woman she now shared her table with and then blew upon a cup she was delighted to see now carried the emblem of a heart atop its foam, it almost felt a shame to disturb such an artisanal approach to beverage making but unfortunately after sampling the fumes she found her temptation giving way, and those first few drops of the warmth within washing over her tongue because of that. Though, that was when she noticed something that she didn't expect within…

You'll Never Be The Same

Once I've Had My Hands On You~?
- Fan Lin-Mei

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Alisa 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:08 am

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Lin-Mei | CASUAL WINTER

"Right~...? Nothing quite compares to the smell of a Café, in the morning, when the freshly baked pastries only just arrived?", Alisa chimed, stirring her espresso with slow, gentle strokes of her spoon, giving it a whiff as she brought it up to her lips for a experimental sip, "And the coffee here... Might be the best in the city?"

Alisa had to wonder... Had Lin even had coffee before...? It's hardly a common tradition all the way east in Sin, where the people there favour tea as their drink of choice. Unsurprising when one considers the best teas in the West generally come from Sin, Joya or Bellum:

"Well... What do you think~?", Alisa mused as she sipped her own coffee, enjoying the bitterness as it washed over her tongue. Well, even if the coffee was not to her liking, Alisa had also ordered them each a croissant and a glass of freshly squeezed Orange juice... Couldn't have her cousin wanting for anything now could she? And thus Alisa simply crossed her shapely legs under the table, smiling as she wanted the girl, unable to peel her gaze away

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Lin-Mei 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:19 am

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 180 | Silk Siren

“It's…” The flavour of the contents of her cup seeming to douse and suffuse the tongue of Miss Fan and for a moment in a manner which was utterly wonderful, the taste of that foam and the blended flavours which made up that delicious aroma were primed to tickle her pallet in a manner which was only too delightful, but unfortunately what she hadn't counted on was them bringing along a friend whose quiet presence only lasted for a moment before becoming overwhelmingly obnoxious and overbearing.
“So bitter!” The black belle not expecting all of that goodness to be suddenly and so sizeably overshadowed by something which seemed to claw at her mouth and gouge away any enjoyment from the offering she was given, all too quickly did she seem to scrunch her eyes and wrinkle her nose as she discovered that she might just have been led somewhat astray by the expectations she had been promised, and swallowed her drink only for the sake of politeness rather than any notion of enjoyment. Really, that was too much. Why did anyone drink something like that…?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#4Alisa 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:07 am

Alisa

"Fufufu~... My my, Lin~...! You're almost like a child~", Alisa teased, enthralled by the girl's scrunching reaction in a way she couldn't help but giggle, gleefully raising a hand over her mouth... Almost wishing there wasn't a table between them so she could kiss those soft cheeks~ Alisa had drunk a fair bit of her coffee, and while she usually drunk it black, she made an exception here and took two spoonfuls of sugar the waiter had brought to the table, as well as a few drops of warm pot of milk, "It's an aquired taste, so many people only take their cofee with a bit of sugar, and maybe some milk...?"

While Alisa admired how the girl still drunk the whole thing out of politeness, Alisa merely gave her a lopsided, if understanding smile, and pushed her own cup towards her, inviting her to have a more palatable taste with added sugar... Something to balance out the bitterness for those who didn't like it as much:

"Here, try a sip from this~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Lin-Mei 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:19 am

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 250 | Silk Siren

“But… The taste is so different to the smell!” The ravishing raven certainly not looking any less immature after the comment from Alisa about how her reaction seemed to resemble someone younger, a hint of rouge seemed to stain the cheeks of Miss Fan for a moment before she puffed them out in a petulant fashion, and complained about the rather blatant false advertising she had noted in the difference between aroma and the resulting flavour.
“Heheheh… Hmmmm?” That being said the belle happy to watch as her cousin took command of her cup and put a few things into it, she had to smile a little as she watched her tweaking the recipe in the manner of some alchemist mixing their brew, and trusted whole heartedly in the method of the minx as she scooped her beverage back up for a second time and took another sip now that the ebony haired empress had put her own twist upon it.

“Oh, well, that's… A bit better? Mmmnn~! Masks it a little~?” Knowing what to expect now and for that reason feeling surprised when the addition of some sweet and creamy undertones did plenty to detract from the bitter bite when had seized her tongue beforehand, she was both happy and eager to confirm the improvement seen in the alteration, and felt a little fascinated by the skill her senior had shown so effortlessly. After all, such deeds were rather atypical of what she knew from the teahouses back home, no~?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#6Alisa 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:21 am

Alisa

"M-My~... Heavens Lin, you're so cute~...", and the way she looked at Alisa's deed as thought it was something out of the ordinary, like Alisa was a chef straight out of a gourmet kitchen~... Over here the act of adding a little sprinkle of sugar and milk to one's coffee was about as trivial as it could be, and yet the girl was still so fascinated... No wonder she was seeing all this for the first time, but Alisa couldn't peel her eyes away, "I'm glad you like it~... And don't forget your croissant and orange juice too? I bet you must be hungry after that trip."

Guess on some level, momements like this reminded Alisa of her wee cousin who she looked after whenever she went to Sin with Uncle, even if she'd now grown into a stunning woman, out here in Fiore she was still that same young girl Alisa loved and cherished so much. Aside from the coffee, she picked a simple, yet tasty little brunch, a toasty, pressed croissant with ham and cheese to sate her hunger after the long voyage and chaos of her arrival. Her first taste of Fiore, albeit with a decided Minstreli influence...

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Lin-Mei 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:38 am

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 320 | Silk Siren

“My behaviours must seem strange in this land, no~? Well, I suppose I was an odd duck back home too, now I think of it~?” The note from the ebony haired enchantress about her more endearing qualities something which seemed that bit more heartfelt than what she had said before and seeming to warm Lin's cheeks for a moment, though something about being seen in a mildly childish fashion by her cousin seemed to bother her on some level, ultimately she chalked it up more to the peculiarity of her culture than anything. Or well, mostly that, given how at times she had felt like she stuck out a bit even there.

“Oh right, well then… Croissants, hm~?” The offering of food which Alisa had arranged seeming to come not a moment too soon either as the foreign femme was feeling rather famished in all honesty, the thrill of seeing her cousin again had seemed to stifle her appetite for a little while but now that they were sitting down she couldn't help but look to the strange items she was offered by her cousin with a lick of her lips, and quickly lifted the one which she was given up to taste it both because of curiosity and a hunger which was reasserting itself rather powerfully.
“Oh, they're good!” Certainly seeming to enjoy the result a whole lot more than she had her first sip of coffee as well and all too quickly not only exclaiming such a fact but showing more of that voracious desire in what followed, that demure and ladylike image seemed to slip for a moment or two as Miss Fan tucked into the meal she was given with maximum relish and polished off the pastry in only two or at most three bites, though as she did so it was clear that she was not used to food of this sort. After all, crumbs around the mouth were a new experience as well…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#8Alisa 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:43 am

Alisa

"I don't know about that, I distinctly remember you being the prettiest girl there~?", Alisa winked at her teasingly, elbow coming to rest on the table as she watched the girl eat, admiring the beautiful redness in her cheeks that all but validated how utterly endearing she thought... All the more so when she started eating.

Alisa ate daintily, bringing the coissant up to her lips, brushing a loose black lock behind her ear and away from the plate, a low, delighted little hum leaving her lips~... No wonder she always came to this café hmm? Everything here was delicious. And Lin clearly thought so. Once again Alisa fond herself giggling at the sight of her:

"Fufu~... You got some on your cheek, cutie~?", she teased, leaning over the table as she lifted herself off her seat, her hands falling on either side of the table, one landing on the back of Lin's hand as she nibbled the loose crumb right on the side of her cheek, cleaning her pretty face clean before planting it a slow, sultry little smooch right next to her lips, her pulse quickening a bit as she couldn't help but tease her little bit, Alisa's lavander scent tickling her nostrils as she leaned in close, "Mmmn~... Delicious"

A devilish deed that starkly contrasted with the maternal smile she flashed her once Alisa sat back down, her full bust rippling before her eyes. Guess the glow of motherhood really had helped Alisa mature huh? In the end she simply smiled, leisurly enjoying her own croissant, taking only a little nibble before offering:

"If you're hungry, you can take half of mine? I had breakfast already.", with these words, she slowly pushed her plate towards Lin, that warm, loving smile on her face as she held the girl's gaze, not for a second considering letting her beloved cousin go hungry.

Alisa knew she had a big appetite, after all, it came with the territory considering their lives as martial artists. The crystal mage herself was a big eater in her own right, but more importantly, a slow one, who enjoyed those calm, leisurly meals, savouring every single bite like the most delectable thing she ever tasted. After all, if you're not tantalizing your palate with every meal, you're wasting a golden opportunity~... That and she tended to eat smaller meals throughout the day, snacking on a sandwich or a bite of fruit to keep herself going rather than gorging herself on two or three meals.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

Last edited by Alisa on Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

#9Lin-Mei 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:51 am

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 260 | Silk Siren

“A-Alisa…!” That playful back and forth which she was developing with her cousin fun but still not preparing her for the daring which the dark dish showed next when she ducked forward and seemed to sweep up the crumbs about Lin's mouth with her own, she couldn't stop either her cheeks flushing with a heavy colour at such a bold gesture and neither could she hold back the way in which her pulse seemed to beat that much quicker from the surprise, and for a moment all the confidence in that rosy tinted gaze was lost in favour of gasping astonishment at the deed.
“Teeheeheehee~! Now you're really teasing me~?” Not that such a look of shock seemed to linger for too long in light of how the woman had been looking to make her blush since the dock, in a moment she seemed to snicker at the mischief of the minx and shake her head, and let out a heavy breath as she tried to settle the hammerlike pounding of her heart.

“Well then, I'll definitely nab this, as a price for naughtiness~?” Such transgression only seeming to embolden her further when next her cheeky companion offered her the rest of her croissant, all too quickly had that bewildering act seemed to bring out some of the spirit she might show when they were both much younger than they were now, and so Miss Fan swept up the offering and began to nibble at it with a grin as she mimicked that impish spirit, whilst her gaze seemed all the brighter for it…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#10Alisa 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:52 am

Alisa

And Lin wasn't the only one as that devilish deed left Alisa's heart racing too, even as she sat back down and just took in her handiwork, admiring that beautiful shade of red:

"Fufufu~... Why what gave it awaaaay~?", she teased, brushing her long, silky black hair behind her shoulder as she winked at the flustered beauty in front of her, only to smile as she sunk back into her seat, holding Lin's gaze as she teased, "By all means~ I'll say that was very much worth the cost, don't you think~?"

With these words, she grabbed her glass of orange juice and cooly sipped it, watching her cousin now nibbling her food almost daintily, as though Alisa might need to come in and clean her back up again~

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Lin-Mei 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 300 | TOTAL: 1610 | Silk Siren

“Probably the look in your eye~?” The sinuous slice of scarlet shining with a smile when her cousin asked what had seemed to give the game away when it came to the mischief in the deed the dark dish at the table with her had performed, she did not deny spying the note of excitement and perhaps something else which seemed to shine within those magenta irises as she encroached upon her, though did not quite seem to admit that it had been that flash which had seemed to quicken her pulse as much as anything. It was thrilling to know that she could bait even a beauty like this, wasn't it?

“They're delicious~? We don't have anything like this back in Sin?” Meanwhile the minx happy to munch down what was left of the half which Alisa had offered her but showing that the very least seeming to learn from her previous mistake as she tackled the challenge a little more daintily, she did not quite trust her own response when inviting an encore from her cousin, and so lifted up the assortment of napkins which had been placed for their use to dust away any further crumbs herself. Though, in doing so something seemed to catch her eye.
O-Oh, what's this~? Someone wrote something on my napkin~? 'Marco'? And some numbers…? Huh… A small slip seeming to escape the bunch which looked to have come from the pad of their waiter and landing face down upon the table in front of her, Miss Dan lifted the note up expecting to see some kind of invoice or receipt for their meal but instead looked to find not a request for payment, but rather something else. A little something which was meant for one of them, though, she did not know who…?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#12Alisa 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:56 am

Alisa

"Oh, I don't imagine you would? Croissants are a minstreli pastry~... Would be odd to see them on the other side of the continent~?", Alisa chimed, cupping her hand, simply giggling as her gaze lingered on Lin's, still shining with mischoevous glint tinged with the beginnings of something else entirely

And it seemed like she wasn't the only one charmed by the woman's beauty... Alisa too noted the number scribbled on the napkin, and unlike Lin understood fully well what it was. Enough that she narrowed her eyes at the passing waiter:

"Come on, let's go look around the city some more? We already paid for the bill and all~", Alisa added, pushing the chair back and standing back upright, offering her cousin a hand with a warm, loving smile, and still couldn't help but admire her as her eyes washed over the fullness of her frame...

Heavens~... They had some place quieter or her cute cousin would be beset on all sides by suitors before she even settled in? Usually they refrained from making moves on Alisa herself, knowing her relationship to Sofia... But Lin had no such luxury

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Lin-Mei 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:19 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 270 | TOTAL: 1880 | Silk Siren

“O-Oh, yes…!” The visiting vixen a little bit confused by the note they had been given and looking toward it for more than a moment or two because of that, Lin was left blinking when her cousin called for their departure, and perhaps because of the urgency did not have time to ask about it before they had left the café.
I can ask her later, right? Stowing the scrap of papier into her possessions as she gathered herself up and readied for the off, the sinuous sinesian did not wholly understand the urgency which the White Empress showed her but was happy to follow it all the same, and so she stuffed what was left of her croissant into her lips and washed it down with what was left of her coffee as well, and all too quickly seemed to be skipping after the woman merrily.

“Heeheehee, what's the next stop on this little tour then~?” In fact moments like this one reminding Miss Fan of the times when she was but a girl and she would follow after her fellow femme earnestly and eagerly, though she was now all grown up and a confident and independent soul there was something sweet about repeating such kiddyish behaviour which just felt right to her, and so she was happy to march up and slip into place next to Alisa with a smile on her face and an arm to entwine with that of the ebony haired enchantress too. If anything, she even liked the idea that they were marching about town like this because her cousin wanted to show her off…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#14Alisa 

A Taste of Something New [Alisa] Empty Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:26 pm

Alisa

Alisa couldn't miss the note of confusion in her cousin's eyes, but she didn't think too much on it. After all, the girl had only just arrived to Fiore, she couldn't possibly overload her with fresh knowledge of the country... No she'd learn to find her way around one step at a time, and Alisa was a patient teacher anyway. She'd happily hold her hand and show the girl around as they headed for the next destination:

"Mmmm, there's a beautiful park between here and the Guild Hall... Why don't we stop there for a little stroll~?", Alisa invited as she guided the girl out of the café, flashing her that captivating smile as she lead her across the streets, holding her arm close to hers as it squished against the side of her full, luscious bosom...

And frankly~... Perhaps Lin might be on to something there. After all, she was the first person Alisa had well and truly doted on when she was younger, long before she had her daughters. Even though their ages weren't that far apart, Lin had a certain... Innocence to her that Alisa cherished, along with the same strong will she admired in herself. It drove home the point that her cousin was somebody to be protected, even while being perfectly capable of protecting herself.

[END]

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: