Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Lin-Mei 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:50 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 380 | Silk Siren

“Oh, no. No, no. You are very generous, but no need~?” A soft breath escaping her as she found a figure who looked a little green around the gills reading into his pocket and producing something now that he was feeling a little better for being on dry land, Fan Lin-Mei lifted her hands for a moment as stepped clear of the gang plank which connected her to the craft she had just spent far too many days upon and waved away the notion of him offering her something in recompense, regardless of the help she had been.
“Just remember… Centre in palm, next time you feel queasy~? Heehee~!” Noting this poor fellow's propensity toward seasickness after spying him hanging over the side of the ship more than a few times and opting to intervene, all she did was take one of his mitts into her own and gesture to the position she had used to calm down that urge to regurgitate gently with tender pressure, and then found herself giggling as she spied a little colour in his cheeks due to this. Seemed the men who came to this land could be cute, hm~?

“Now then…” Not that this Sinese siren had much time to focus on such a fact and instead that scarlet stare all too quickly searching for a familiar face as she allowed one of the burlier members of the crew to place her trunk down next to her, in all honest the woman in red had expected to feel more fatigued given the time she had been travelling and the difference held between the land she now stood in and her body clock, but instead felt herself full of energy instead.
Let's see here…? I hope she recognises me? It's been a little while, hasn't it? Flush with excitement in fact and perhaps just a dash of nervousness as well, the awing advocate of acupressure found it strange that she seemed to feel the butterflies in her belly more for the reunion she was facing than the fact that she had moved to a new land to find it, though she supposed that was perhaps in part to be expected? I mean, she had scarcely been a slip of a girl last time she saw her cousin, right~?

You'll Never Be The Same

Once I've Had My Hands On You~?
- Fan Lin-Mei

credit to nat of adoxography.

#2Alisa 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:52 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 300 | TAG: @Lin-Mei | CASUAL WINTER

Alisa was only out for a walk... She did that every other day, when she wasn't busy simply jogging around the city during her endless training regimens. However, clad in a cozy white sweater and a pair of tight hugging blue jeans around the fullness of her curves, Alisa looked the furthest possible from her jogger out on her daily runs. This time she was simply enjoying the budding warmth as the days slowly grew longer, hotter with every passing day... Her stroll took her by the docks, until she finally ran into a familar face... One so far away from home Alisa's jaw just dropped, doing a double take... Was this really her? She'd grown taller... And more curvaceous since she last saw her... But those big doe eyes undoubtedly belonged to her cousin, and Alisa soon called out to her, hoping for recognition:

"Heavens... Lin...?! Is that you...?", even as Alisa's jaw dropped, she walked up to a girl she knew all too well, those bright doe eyes with a colour so much like her own, and unlike that of any other Sinese woman she knew...

No, Alisa recognized that eye color all too well, close to her own but not quite exact the same, that raven black hair and tall, statuesque frame that reminded her so much of herself. She needed only a confirmation, the slightest affirmative hint from the beauty in front of her before she dove headfirst into her arms, calling out her name as she clung to her:

"Lin! It's been so long ago... Feels like forever since I last saw you...!", Her nails dug into the girl's back as she clung to her, squeezing her close, their soft, supple busts squishing oh so sublimely together as she kissed the girl's cheek and held her close, "My~... Feels like you're even more beautiful than last time I saw you?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Lin-Mei 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:53 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 280 | Silk Siren

“Cousin…!” The customary smile which Lin seemed to carry as a matter of course seeming to only grow wider when she clapped her eyes upon a sight that even with the passage of time she would have hated to forget, the sinuous sinesian needed little urging before she lunged for the neck of the woman for whom she shared her kinship through her father, and squeezed her as tightly as she could without risking hurting her. Well, not too badly at least.
“It has been far too long, no~?” Thrusting herself toward the woman she had played with when she was a little girl and feeling a sense of satisfaction in the fact that she now needed little more than her tippy toes to do so, the silky siren couldn't help but notice that fragrance of lavender which her cousin gave off so generously and felt her cheeks warm as she did so, and for a moment felt herself grow a little drunk upon that aroma. God did it feel good to smell that again after so, so long!

“Oh, my… Saying such things… Have I really changed so much~?” All too quickly the lass seeming to back away though as her father's favourite niece said something which was both charming and in many ways uplifting, Miss Fan was well aware of how she had seemed to find her bud finally blossoming with such feminine flair in relatively recent years, and as she hid part of her smile behind her palm she noted that there could have been no higher authority to compliment her in such a fashion than this. After all, Alisa Vollan had always been the shining example of elegance she had wanted to emulate, no~?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#4Alisa 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:53 pm

Alisa

"Fufufu~... Far too long indeed~", Alisa purred as she clung to the beauty in her arms, hand falling on the back of her head. Gods she remembered this girl being half her size and now here she was, nearly as tall as her! Ecstatic beyond measure, Alisa could only cling to her, kissing her cheek as she her warmth filled her and left her heart racing with excitement, that soothing scent leaving her grinning ear to ear, as though she was fourteen years old again, "Mmmm, you changed quite a bit...! Why, i recall you being this tall last time~...?"

Giggling once more, Alisa raised one hand a far bit lower than Lin's current height, her arm lingering around her frame as she held her tightly, enjoying her warmth and inviting the girl to cling to her right back, pecking her cheek as she brushed her hair gently and asked:

"What brings you to Fiore Lin~...? Don't tell me you came all this way to visit me?", she teased, that sly smile drawing on her face, a humbled hand raising over her chest

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Lin-Mei 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:54 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 280 | Silk Siren

“I suppose I have grown taller~?” The raven remarking on how their heights had become far more even but her gaze and beyond telling so much more, Lin couldn't help but grin and even found her top teeth bearing down upon her bottom lip a little as she felt her favourite cousin looking her over with admiration, and felt something inside her seeming to grow stronger and more prominent for the attention she was given. Not that she didn't return it, of course.
“And you, there's something different too? You seem… Happier~?” The scarlet eyed sinesian happy to look this womanly wonder over and perhaps as matter of habit studying her frame through means beyond her vixenly vision as they embraced as well, while it was certainly true that there was more than a few somethings which had grown deeper and more generous than she remembered, what seemed to be the starkest change was her attitude and aura. There was something far gentler and warmer now than there was in the past, no?

“Teeheeheehee! Well, I didn't not come to visit you~? And father, of course~?” Once more the visitor seeming to raise a palm to cover her mouth again as Alisa laid more charm upon her and giggling gently because of it, the curiosity in those crimson irises did not miss how the hand of her host seemed to further highlight her bust, and she snickered as she made a playful effort not to deny the assertion she was given. I mean, absence did have that tendency to make the heart grow fonder, right? Though, it seemed reunion was also doing a pretty good job from where she stood as well…

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#6Alisa 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:56 pm

Alisa

"And even prettier too~? I wouldn't have believed it if I wasn't seeing you now with my own eyes.", Alisa purred, unable to miss her cousin's admiring eyes and letting out a low, melodious little giggle... That perfect picture of Sinese elegance now standing right in front of her, that silky red dress framing her curves, highlighting the breathtaking hue of her eyes. Lin had always been a beautiful girl, but now she'd grown into a stunning woman in her own right. And besides, she had to admit... There was something delectably thrilling... About being oggled by someone so ravishing, enough to make her spine tingle, "Mmmmm, yes, I suppose I'm... Quite a bit happier too?"

With these words, Alisa nibbled her bottom lip once more and brought her hands together over her chest, fingers running along the golden wedding band she now wore on her finger, marking her commitment to her beloved Sofia:

"Well, then you have one half of it down at least~? Once you get settled in, we should travel north to visit uncle? I'm sure he'll be thrilled to see you~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Lin-Mei 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:57 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 230 | Silk Siren

“Gosh, the things you say… I swear you aim to make me blush, cousin~?” Once more it seeming that her fellow femme was aiming to lay the flattery on strongly though Miss Fan for her part not particularly minding that, the smiled all the more as Alisa drew attention to how her good looks had blossomed further in the time since they had last met, and then seemed to share that more wry side to her as she playfully accused the woman with trying to make her feel flustered, all while drawing little attention to how cool she was staying under this pressure, so to speak.

“Uffuffuffu, the life of a wife and mother must suit you~? I'd certainly be keen to meet your girls, and of course, your bride too~?” The scarlet eyed siren also able to guess rather quickly what the source was for the greater sense of warmth and cheer that the raven shared to boot, she thought of how she had enjoyed reading about the changes in the life of the lass through the correspondence she had kept with the woman herself and her father, and frankly had made the trip as much as an excuse to see how her family had grown thanks to marriages and births as well. After all, those two nippers especially felt like they'd be worth going half way around the world for and more, no~?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#8Alisa 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 2:58 pm

Alisa

"Fufufu~... Is that obvious~? Red is such a wonderful colour on you, how could I possibly resist~?", Alisa winked at her with a flirtatious little tease, cocking her hip to the side as her hand came to rest her, her lips widening that bit more as a playful hint of mischief drew on her lips, hand over her mouth as she giggled gracefully. In the end she simply nodded, beaming delightedly, "Mhmmm~... And I know they'd be delighted to meet you already? Though don't be surprised if they ask you to teach them some moves~"

After all, Alisa knew Lin to be an expert martial artist, probably even more dedicated to it than herself... And so wasted no time letting her know just how much she'd have in common with her new little cousins:

"I assume you've kept up with your training~?", and with these words, Alisa hooked her finger at Lin, motioning for the girl to follow along

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Lin-Mei 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:00 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 200 | Silk Siren

“Goodness, you keep this sort of thing up and I'll certainly be bright red before long~?” The sinuous sinesian certainly seeming to think that the change from the more withdrawn warrior which her cousin was in her youth to something so much more polished now suited her, once more was Lin biting into her bottom lip as she admitted that she might just be found carrying plenty of crimson if this eager enchantress continued with her flattery, and smirked with an amused sense of entertainment as she did so. I mean, people were far from as forward as this in her homeland, and that made it quite the breath of fresh air, didn't it?

“Ohoho~? Of course~! I'd love to show them a thing or two of the Sinese arts~?” The buoyant beauty seeming to beam all the more at the mention of her 'nieces' being only too keen to learn from her as well, she could imagine just what a pair of firecrackers they were from the stories she had been told and was only too keen to nurture that flame inside them if given the chance, much like the woman before her had done for her all those years ago too, no~?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#10Alisa 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:01 pm

Alisa

"My, tempt me like that and no way I'll be able to stop myself~?", Alisa purred, narrowing her eyes as she nibbled her bottom lip too, admiring the beauty her beloved cousin had blossomed into in the span of only a few years... Heavens, it had been maybe more than a few years hm? Alisa left her Uncle's home more than ten years ago, and since then she'd barely ever seen Lin at all. She was only a little girl last time arund... And so Alisa loved to see just how similar the two still were, perhaps even more now, all the more so when Lin confirmed her continued interest in martial arts, "Just don't teach her tooo much though~... They can be rowdy enough as it is, can only imagine what they'd do with your kind of skills~"

Not that Alisa had any moral authority to deny that, after all she too used to be quite scrappy as a teenager, something Lin might remember all too well from last time... Alisa could only imagine how the years had helped Lin mature, but was happy to see much of the same girl she remembered:

"So, have you made any plans for living accomodations? If not, I'd be happy to find you a room at the Guild?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Lin-Mei 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:02 pm

Lin-Mei

WORDS: 260 | Total: 1510 | Silk Siren

“Teehee, well, let's just say you have fair warning~?” It appearing that the White Empress was not the only one in the family blessed with gifts of temptation from the sound of things, Lin did not wave away the idea of her fellow femme finding ways in which to see her flustered, and frankly was a little intrigued given how much she was enjoying the banter.
“Myyyy, she sounds darling? You have two girls, yes? Are they both so lively?” The brightness of he belle remaining as well as the woman spoke of one of her children with such fondness, the visiting vixen couldn't help but grin as she thought of a young woman who might not have been so different from herself in her youth, and wondered whether both apples had fallen in the same area in that regard.

“Father says there is room for me with him, though… I may yet take you up on that offer~? He can be sweet but sometimes… A little too protective?” That scarlet stare seeming to narrow for a moment into something which was almost a squint as next she was offered the chance to room at the guild which she knew her cousin commanded, Miss Fan had to admit that the idea was something she didn't entirely dislike both for the fact that she might just have a little more freedom away from the nest at times, and for the fact that she fancied the idea of seeing this place which Alisa had built. I mean, all she had heard were stories, and even them sounded rather titillating~?

You'll Never Be The Same

- Fan Lin-Mei

#12Alisa 

A Long Overdue Reunion~ [Alisa] Empty Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:03 pm

Alisa

More like proposition really~... Alisa chuckled at her cousin's word, unashamed of how their playful banter had slowly turned flirtatious now that they had a few more years on them than last time they met:

"Mhmm, both girls. Marina and Jessica~... Our cute little angels~", Alisa spoke, all but fawning over her daughters even though they weren't around to be doted on, peeling her wallet from its pocket dimension and from there a picture of a family which she soon gave Lin, "Well you know how Uncle is~... Even with me he's still protective? I suppose he always will be... I mean I love that about him but... Fufu~... I suppose i'm a little too old for that~?", she added, rubbing the back of her head as she strode along the streets with her cousin in toe, hooking her finger at her, motioning for her to join, "Shall we~...? I'm sure we can find a more pleasant place to catch up."

And Alisa knew exactly where to take her... After having lived in this city for over ten years, and roughly half of that time as the Master of city's most famous guild, she knew just about every corner, every bakery and every café, and knew them well enough to be on first name basis with their owners. Well, at least the ones she visited more frequently? But that was exactly where she planned to take Lin, as she motioned the girl to follow her, making sure to look over her shoulder every now and then as she kept close to her cousin, knowing fully well how easily the girl might be tempted by all the sights and sounds of a country she knew oh so little of, and in a city she'd never seen before. By contrast with Fiore, Sin had a different energy to it... Sure it could have many of the same bustling cities and plazas, but... It wasn't quite the same? People in Fiore were usually warm and welcoming in a way that more reserved Eastern people were scarcely accustomed to.

"Fufu~... Should be right around the corner~?", with these words, Alisa soon guided Lin to the café she had in mind. As soon as they opened the door, the two women were greeted with the fragrance of freshly poured coffee, and that of the fresh pastries only just arrived from the bakers. The food always tasted best this early in the morning, and as such she wasted no time turning her attention to the nearest waiter and ordering the two some breakfast, "Good morning~ Can you bring us a cup of coffee, a glass of orange juice, and croissant with ham~? Thank you~"[/b][/color]

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum