Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good and Evil (Open)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Michael Winters 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:39 pm

Michael Winters
He randomly arrived in the west because he didnt want to be in Era. Granted before that he was in Stella and thats when he felt everything fell apart. When he met his parents who were back from the dead and how they single handedly took away and ROBBED his closure, he fell into depression. People had tried to help him and he appreciated their attempts. But he knew he was damaged, maybe they eased some pain, but the pain was clearly still there. He had to find a way to get his closure otherwise he might lash out and seek out his own justice which could be anyone. He was sick of feeling like a loser.

For now he was just in Oak, he wanted to go and get a drink. Honestly the only thing that really helped him ease his pain was the drink. He wondered, what if this emotion was a weakness, just like fear was. Maybe he shouldnt have had a conscience... no not that. He was afraid. Afraid of getting caught by Rune Knights. But now, he was more powerful than he was years ago. He was sick of being leashed

#2Jen 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:45 pm

Jen
She was considering leaving Oak and preparing to go North. Granted she heard that terrible guild was up there. The Dawn. They were disguisting, she couldnt even speak their name. Righteous pompous assholes. She couldnt wait to get more power to bring them back to earth. She was determined to make a name for herself.

Though as she was going to her guild hall, she saw someone familiar. Someone she didnt see in a few years. There was no mistaking it~
"Well well well, look what the wolf dragged in" she spoke and the man looked at her and lifted up their mask and glared at her a bit before realizing who she was
"Long time no see, Michael~" she spoke with her arms crossed, mildly amused to see her ex here. She was curious why was he here, but she also didnt mind if he stays

#3Elise 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:19 pm

Elise
Now the third person in this triangle of date. If anything depending on the person this was going to do really well and everything will be dandy, Or some one about to learn how brutal a human being could be to another with mixing in strong amounts of other most likely cold and callous emotions. But alas Elise was lingering about and in some manner the hunter was having a good feeling some of her prey was lingering about.

To Elise, these two were nameless beings. She had no reason to care about them. Where she was exactly was a good question, However one smart enough to know if Elise was in the area could pay attention to the linger smell of cigarettes. Until something make them stand out to Elise she would not be a threat to them, But for the moment Elise viewed them happening to just be walking in the street.

Until signs where given to Elise, Both of them would not be the target of her ire, she was merely just a pretty woman watching.

#4Michael Winters 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:35 pm

Michael Winters
He couldnt believe that many years later he would see his ex. What was she doing here? Oh right there was talk about a dark guild in these parts. So she joined that most likely. So why was she here talking to him
"Jen? What are you doing here?" he asked still a bit surprised and not sure how to react. Well one things for sure, he needed to hide his weakness, the last thing he wanted for her to see was him being an emotional wreck.

He couldnt help another woman in the corner of his eye, but he couldnt make out much of the blur as his gaze was fixated on the girl that he hadnt seen in years. Why did he have a hunch that he knew what she would tell him. If it was anything like before, he wondered should he accept the offer this time

#5Jen 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:43 pm

Jen
He looked like a lost puppy dog, which meant he didnt change much in years. She chuckled to herself as he asked her what was she doing here "I live here... Kinda. Althooough, I was preparing to go north. Wanna have some fun there?~" though by fun it just meant chaos, but she was pretty sure he knew what she meant

"We can be like old times. I mean, I may be rude but you kinda look like shit." she said with a chuckle as she could see how he looked rather tired and exhausted, totally drained. As if he went thru a lot and that things didnt go as he wanted to.
"Maybe you need a bit of old nostalgia"
she spoke trying to make him consider to go in their old ways.

But he looked to the side and more hesistant, unable to look at her in the eyes, which mildly annoyed her. She looked where he looked and noticed a new person, another female. She didnt get to say anything as she heard something. Then she looked back at Michael when she heard him say that he was in Blue Pegasus
"Didnt you say they're a pansy guild? What in the world made you change your mind and join that dump?!" she asked shocked by his heel turn as she knew that normally he'd never join that girly group. He was a rule breaker, a burly macho man. Not a girly boy who followed the rules. How in the world did he get involved in that?

#6Elise 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:25 pm

Elise
Elise would move some what closer, just in case only because some times airing out problems didn't end well, Then again since Elise was mostly a nobody to these too, She looked like still for the most part she was here to enjoy her smoke and not think about much else.

So far for Elise's normal matters of doing things, Today was rather quiet and tame. But there was something about what these two would be talking about that seemed to be interesting to her. So she would seemingly walk away form both of them.

But what she was really doing was walking the long way around them to sneak a way closer with out being picked up. Only because Elise was nosey and if her guess was correct she could learn something useful soon. But also she considered getting a drink because wine just felt wonderful right now. She would give them a few more minutes before she figured she would do something.

#7Michael Winters 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:28 pm

Michael Winters
"Wha? I cant go and do that stuff. Not anymore. Im part of Blue Pegasus now. I should do good stuff" he spoke, to which she was shocked and reflected some of his old words back to him. Yeah, he mocked Blue Pegasus a lot and called them a pansy guild and yet he was there

"Its complicated" he tried to avoid her answer, but he had a feeling she knew as she slowly approached him in a short and seductive walk as she wrapped her hands around him. His eyes widened when he saw her up close
"Wait, you're a-" a vampire? She changed. When and how? Someone here turned her. He was a bit sad she changed from human, because he liked her as a human. And vampirism seemed like a downgrade in his opinion. To be only able to go out at night. That seemed sad. Plus she still was squishy, perhaps more so as a vamp

#8Jen 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:34 pm

Jen
As soon as he said that its complicated, she knew that he was seduced into joining. So she needed to do the same to win him back. And if he's faint of heart as she feels he is, then now was the perfect time to win him over as she approached him and embraced him. Although now he noticed her that she was "A vampire? Yeah, I know~" she said and gave him a peck

"You know, we should be natural enemies now. But you know me opposites attract and all that other bull" she wondered what would happen if she was to feast on a werewolf. His neck was right there. Tasty and inviting. She couldnt help but look hungrily at it. But for now she resisted the urge as she whispered in his ear "Come on Michael. You know you wanna cause some chaos like in the good ol days. Dont tell you're not seeing red every time you close your eyes. I know you do. You used to tell me all about your violent tendencies. Why dont we just let the beast out" she quietly spoke as she tried to lul him over to her. They could reunite and do crime together. She could feel it, she's so close

#9Elise 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:40 pm

Elise
And this was just what she was waiting to her, the drama was fun and all but it could only get so boring after a while. So she would laugh about it. So she would not hide anymore. If anything she would start toying with both of them."Et voilà, exactement ce que je recherche."Elise assumed neither of them spoke Minstrel, They where in Fiore not many people unless they where good at hiding it spoke minstrel. But this was also the way Elise she was at times a bit much.
Translated to english:

Elise already being an adept hunter and prepared to move in, Just kind of made her entrance. Starting to emit a glowing light that almost felt holy in nature."So which one feels like talking first?"Elise was not going to try and kill them right away so that was at least a nice thing from her. But she flick away her smoke while she looked at both of them waiting for an answer. They had time before Elise considered pulling out a sword.

#10Michael Winters 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:48 pm

Michael Winters
Both of them turned to the minstrel talker. Michael remembered, it was the girl that was hovering around them. Did she listen in on them? What did she say? Well either way, she repeated herself in fiorian and spoke. She wanted them to talk.

"Talk? About what?" he asked, unsure what she was on about.. Granted, if she did listen in on them, perhaps she wanted them to come clean about their old crimes. Was she a Rune Knight? Crap, he didnt want to fight Rune Knights, if he does that then he'll be a criminal for real. He didnt want to be hunted by the goverment. So he was cautious and defencive. He didnt know should he have his weapon ready or not. Would that make him look more guilty even though he's defending himself. He was fairly sure he knew what his ex wanted. She wanted him to join a dark guild, for sure. Part of him liked the idea of doing crime....

#11Jen 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:10 pm

Jen
Both of them turned to the minstrel talker. She looked at the girl annoyingly as she hugged Michael and pulled him close. "Who're you?" she asked the woman as she felt she had nothing to say to her. She just wanted her guy and now that he was here she didnt wanna let go. Both figuratively and literally. The woman behaved like she was an authority which just annoyed her more, but she was curious where did the woman belong. Was it a guild or the Rune Knights. She wasnt part of the Blue Pegasus otherwise Michael would've known her, so either Fairy Tail or Rune Knights. Or one of those neutralish guilds she didnt know much. Granted she didnt look like from that other guild in the west. Either way, Jen wanted this woman gone right now. She had better things to tend to and this woman was in the way

#12Elise 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:31 pm

Elise
They where both clueless, Well now the cruelness that was Elise and her hunts where about to start."Well its okay miss bites in the night, I have no interest in even being attracted to him, If i wanted a lover would have stayed in minstrel."Elise said quickly, She knew how to pick up on some one trying to be clingy.

So thus Elise leaving her cigarette her in her mouth, while she took out her note book and a pen."Simple both of you get to tell me why I shouldn't consider removing you both from this plane entirely. After all your both dark races and threats to humanity."Elise said this so matter of fact one could assume she did more then just prepare speaking this in a mirror.

After writing things down for moment."I suppose normally, I don't give monsters the time of day to even be given a moment of good manners....consider today a small deviation from that."Elise was only making a chance in her path because she had a feeling one of them was not all that bad. Just because one was a dark race and she hunted them doesn't mean they where all monsters and Elise knew that it was why she took her time to study things.

So now she would introduce herself, But bowing politely."I am Elise, I am a Minstrel woman from the north who trained to hunt beings. Dark races and Gods."She said that quickly making it pretty clear what she was. She was a lady who hunts gods and Dark races. They both were dark races thus they were her targets so to say.

So Elise having telling them both who she was, opened back that note book and continuing smoking."So now, I want to know why I shouldn't consider getting my sword and consider it appropriate to remove lives, After all I can't exactly have either races start spreading."Even giving glare to Jen for a moment. Almost  like she as judging her the most in some manner."And I can't exactly have you just roaming the lands and feasting on people passing by who don't know how to fight you isn't it?"Elise the hunter has revealed herself and showed these two were people Elise wanted to judge how dangerous they where.

#13Michael Winters 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:24 pm

Michael Winters
When Michael asked her what did she want, the woman replied that she simply wants them to tell her why she shouldnt kill them as they were dark races and threats to humanity. Michael reached out to his weapon and showed her his knife
"Simple. Because then we kill you" he was merely answering her question. If she threatens death first, then he threatens back just as hard. She kills dark races because they're a blight on humanity and he kills for self preservation

She then introduced herself as Elise and normally says she doesnt give people like him the time of day, which made Michael roll his eyes and yawn. Oh like he should be honoured she's talking to them. Yeah right.

Once she spoke again Michael replied "Pffsh, I havent infected anyone with lycantropy even if they asked me to bite em. Just ask her" he points to Jen "She used to be human, not vampire. Like this is new, even for me" he told the woman

#14Jen 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Mon Jan 01, 2024 8:31 pm

Jen
Jen held Michael in a tight hug and glared at the woman. She clearly wanted Michael back. She then drew out her knife at the same time as Michael did as she was equal in her threat against the woman. Fight fire with fire. Someone does something, you bite back in the same way. Figuratively and literally.
She seemed disinterested in the woman and just wanted to win her guy to the dark side, she liked Michael more than Noel, he was the superior werewolf.
Anywho, the woman still spoke and introduced herself as a minstrel woman who was a dark race hunter

As Elise asked why she shouldnt kill them again. Michael spoke that he hasnt infected anyone even if they threw themselves at it. "Oh my god Michael. Dont be so lame. I could've been cool like you. You were such a downer for all those no's. Besides... either way, we're two dark races now. Oppressed people trying to survive. Why dont we fight back against those that wanna kill us" she said, trying to persuade him into attacking Elise together by spinning it that they gotta do it for survival, something she knew he was into

#15Elise 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:26 pm

Elise
Elise would look Michael in the eyes, Almost like she was waiting to see what he would do. Answering the comment about killing her with a very simple."One would expect to defend themselves to one who would state to kill them. Your words seem clear your actions do not."Elise said that not to try and provoke Michael but to show him that she thought he wanted to do something else and she was considering to let it slide depending on what was explained to her.

But then when he stated he had not infected anyone, Elise took out a pen and wrote that all down in her open note book."I will give you the benefit of the doubt of that and will keep that in mind. If your entire true with that. I am not threat to you."Elise answer seemed to already consider letting Michael go. She was a judge and a harsh of that. But fair she seemed to deduce quickly that Michael really was not a threat. Any Werewolf viewing Elise as a threat would have fought her already.

Only simply stating one thing in the future."You may get a visit from in the future just to ensure you are true to your word, Does that seems fair?"Elise did not say he had to like it or not. Just she was going to visit him in the future.

Then Elise would stare down Jen. The one who seemed if anything the worst influence compared to Michael. Closing her note book flicking away the cigarette that had ran out and just repeating lighting up another one. Then simply stated."Your better off not listening to her and listening to what you believe in free from the influence of some one else."This was not spoken like she was trying to order him around or persuade him. It was Elise giving him honest advise based off of the things she heard. But what did Elise know she was just a hunter of many things.

Elise in her stare down pointed out one thing to Jen."I said I would have no problem removing your lives, Yet....I am looking for a reason to let you both live. Anyone else in my trade would not even consider such thing."Elise pointed out any other hunter would just kill them, not that she was special for considering to spare them, That anyone else would just flat out kill them.

However with Jen. Elise assumed pointing this would get her no where but she would still keep trying with this path for the moment. Opening her note book she started writing a few things down."Unless you really want me to just be that heartless? Because I doubt that entirely."She would write things down with her smoke out of her mouth and held in place by two finger away from the pages she wrote on, holding the book up. Every once and a while she would look up just in case either of them moved towards her. But she was writing notes.

#16Michael Winters 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:36 pm

Michael Winters
Michael rolls his eyes and shrugs. He got annoyed at the idea of a hunter checking him if he bit someone or didnt. It just remined him he really needed to get back in the game. But also unbeknownst to all. He hoped to find something akin to a nice ring as he had plans with a lovely birdie that filled his own sad heart with happiness. Granted that was something his ex shouldnt find out.

Speaking of his ex, the hunter lady spoke how he shouldnt listen to her. She had a point. He bit the side of his bottom lip as he was in a dilemma. He knew Jen was a bad influence, but he also knew that she knew how to get under his skin to make him do everything she wishes like a lapdog. So how to resist those urges? Maybe he should just leave. Yeah, maybe that seemed like the better idea. To avoid bad influence and to get away from a hunter that isnt currently a threat.
"Right. Well, I guess I gotta go now" he said and tried to leave

#17Jen 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Mon Jan 08, 2024 12:45 pm

Jen
She glared at the hunter and wanted to use the stronger werewolf to take to the fight. But Michael seemed as if he just wanted to leave. What!? Why?!? As he attempted to leave she'd hold his arm, clinging to him
"What? No! Dont go!" she got irritated that he was again trying to leave like a chicken instead of a wolf.
She managed to yank him to stay which earned her a confused stare from him. Probably a raised brow. Granted she was also annoyed by this situation. So she turned to the hunter and spoke "Like seriously, can you fuck off and leave us be." sadly he doesnt wanna fight the hunter and she wasnt yet strong enough to do so. She didnt wanna go. Not like this, in a verbal defeat. Though she could also tell that he was getting slightly irritated by this. She wondered if she could force his transformation to happen

#18Elise 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Wed Jan 10, 2024 5:53 pm

Elise
While Jen kept trying Elise would continue being that voice was going to try and keep him going towards the path of being free from this influence. She might be lecturing him, but it was almost like it was out of a place of caring while not knowing a person."There are better women anyway Michael, Might i suggest a 6'3" tall shy slightly gothic painter woman I met in passing once, She is a really good artist."Elise did not know Michael well enough to know that he knew of Miriko, Elise only met this woman once while she was travelling on her own figured Miriko was still single as far as she knew and she might be easier to handle then some seemingly annoying clingy woman who was asking him to cause chaos and break laws. Figured she would suggest them because it was safer in her mind.

then she would casually flick away her cigarette because at this point because it had nothing left, closed her note book and too a moment to light another one, seemingly pulling it out of no where and sparking a flame just as easily too."Lose this one like a bad habit, You will save yourself trouble in the long run."Elise still remained hands off between the two of them. almost like she wanted Michael was and should still do it himself.

She had done that final suggestion of walking away from Jen like a bad habit, while staring Jen down waiting to see what she would do. After all Elise felt Jen was the problem and not Michael, Elise might not seem as hostile to Michael since he was really kind of trying to just life his life. Elise had no judgment towards him at this time so he was safe.

#19Michael Winters 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:32 pm

Michael Winters
"Thats... an oddly specific description" he said as he squinted his eyes at to just who could that be. Though he just looked over the situation and listened to Elise's words. Yeah thats what he did the first time. Shook er off like a bad habbit, though there were some lingering feelings there. Though perhaps he could extinguish those too

"Ay lady. Know any stores in this area?" he had someone he did like, Lumikki and he wanted to buy something for her. Since this woman was in the west, perhaps she can point him in a direction. All he knew was that he needed to get away from the negativity and perhaps focus on positivity. Lumikki wouldnt want him to mope. Best he could do was suck it up and move on. Maybe one day he will find out what happened and who hurt his family. Speaking of
"You, hunter of dark races. Do you know any other hunters of dark races. I might need to do some poking around those areas"

#20Jen 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:49 pm

Jen
She was annoyed someone was meddling in her private life. She saw her ex after so long and some hotshot had to ruin it. So what does she do. As much as she'd like to tear assunder her, she knew she couldnt. She was just recently turned into a vampire and thus relatively weak. She knew that with Michael she could've been able to take on the woman. But since he was still as confused as ever or even more so thanks to this person, she really had to be careful what to do. Attacking her wasnt an option. And as much as she'd like to punish and attack him. She knew that would anger the huntress as well causing her to attack. For now it seemed the best option was to observe and see how this plays out between the two of them, she crossed her arms to see how those two would act out in their convo

#21Elise 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:34 pm

Elise
Elise had done enough meddling, or has she? what else could she do but help this man a tiny bit more."I know a few."She answered fairly quickly because she was not over all going to give either of them problems for the most part. She over all was going to be mostly harmless unless some one did something to her at this point. "It depends what you are looking for."It was most likely an odd shift that moment of chaos.

But Elise has been over all friendly at this point she had yet to pull a weapon yet or attempted to use her magic only because it was not needed."Keep in mind, I don't know what time their open i often work at night."Elise said just to be sure he knew that and often a lot of people kept store open at the day time and Elise was an odd one.

As for the other hunters Elise give him a different answer."I don't talk to other hunters. So alas your answer here is. I do not know any, Just be careful for if you encounter any other hunters will you?"Elise seemed like a horrible monster at first but she seemed different now. But also knew she was making some one else jealous by ignoring them completely.

#22Michael Winters 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:28 am

Michael Winters
Michael crosses his arms "Ehm..." he glanced at Jen for a second and then back to Elise "Jewelry" it was a broad term, but didnt really feel comfortble to say infront of her that he wants a ring. Lumikki has been on his mind and he felt she needed something nice considering she dealt with his bullshit a lot. He did love that birdie and hoped this town or region had something worthy to buy, if not he'll travel elsewhere

"Makes sense" Michael replied since she didnt know when the shops worked, if she worked at night herself to hunt the creatures of the night. Michael asked her about other hunters then, but she said she doesnt talk to the others "I see.... I was hoping you knew some colleagues. I dont suppose you killed a werewolf couple 18 years ago in Magnolia?" it was an indirect question of 'did you kill my parents'. Since she was the only hunter he spoke to, he could at least rule her out

#23Jen 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:33 am

Jen
As she watched their interaction, she raised her brow at Michael who glanced at her as if afraid to speak infront of her. Jewelry? Who's the lucky lady? She knew he wouldnt say. Next she turned to Elise
"Why do you only work at night. Surely dark races operate during the day as well. Werewolves like him or daemons. Its not just night" how does this woman even operate during the day? Does she sleep like some vampire? Heh that'd be ironic but amazing. The idea of sinking her teeth there is appetizing. Now she noticed another glance from Michael as if he sensed that, giving her a look. It really annoyed her, it was almost as if he was provoking her into attacking him so the hunter can get her. But she wouldnt fall for his provocation. Even though he did deserve a stab for abbandoning her

#24Elise 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:32 am

Elise
If anything Jen asking questions was not going to get her forward answers it risks Elise not actually saying anything to help her get what she is seeking."Ahh yes, tell things I hunt why I only work at night. Need to make sure you know why a hunter happens to only work at night."There was many reason why she just was not telling Jen."Why tell your foe what your doing when they can use it against me?"Elise said so casually about it for good reason Jen was still a risky foe."Back when I was training, a Sister who i trained with under nun-hood always suggested find a place most don't expect anyone."It was the only hint to what all might be the reason.

So she just sassed Jen, hopefully it did well kind point out. Elise still found her a possible enemy and problem in front of her."True evils linger all hours, I merely am playing my part differently for my reasons."She left it at that. Jen didn't need to know why Elise did things this way. If it was Michael alone and he asked he would get a better and more simple answer. Elise prefer the evening time, She often worked at night because that is when a lot of planning and equally as powerful being exist when most people where resting Elise preferred to be awake at night to deal with this matter. Bonus points where when she was nun no one else was around during the evening hours so no one was asking her to do church stuff but the horrors of the evening and the monsters of the night did leave an impress in her mind.

In Elise's mind Jen was a trouble maker and feeding her info was going to be a problem in the future. "Jewelery?Well I did see one while roaming around here, I have no problems showing you."Elise when she did actually not mind you was a pretty decent person she seemed friendly when people got past the stages of dealing with her. But when Michael asked about other hunters it was a good thing to ask about it was good insight."In my case I don't really like other people all that much, So often I get other hunters to leave around me."Elise started off by mentioning that.

Leading into for the moment while Michael hopefully walked towards where the shop he wished too go to was."I might have still been in Minstrel at that time I do not know what to tell you. I could always end up digging around to see if other hunters speak about it in passing."Hunters did talk to one another every once and a while but Elise was nosing around was most likely going to be an odd one.

Then she looked at Jen."Are you just bored? Do you need me to get holy water?"Elise still had holy water but anyone who knew Elise was once a nun and a hunter could easily guess she had holy water with her.

#25Michael Winters 

Good and Evil (Open) Empty Mon Feb 05, 2024 6:58 pm

Michael Winters
As the women were sassy, Michael mostly focused on what mattered to him, like the part with jewerly and her Elise's social skills. He mostly just followed Elise and listened to her words as she answered the important question. He shrugged at her last offer "I doubt anyone would bother to remember what happened years ago" it was a cold case by this point, he doubted any hunter would remember an essentially average day for them. Hunters of dark races, they just kill. Doesnt matter who, just that it matches the race. He was sure those kind of people mowed down families if it fits their agenda.

"Anywho, ignore her. What do you plan on doing now, Huntress?" Michael would ask Elise, he doubted she'd help him shop for a ring. Granted she might keep an eye on him. But he imagined she had to leave and tend to other stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum