Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Gonna Stay Here Forever (Kaito)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Kaito 

I'm Gonna Stay Here Forever (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:58 am

Kaito

Revy looked at her as she spoke and she tilted her head and she wondered what the girl meant by that and if there was something that she hadn't yet shared with them or if this woman was just overly shy about things and that made it harder for them to connect with the others that were around her and she wonders why the woman had taken the time she did to join Fairy Tail. "Is there anything that you need us to tell you about the guild or do you think that you have a good handle on it from where you currently are?" Revy wanted to make sure that the woman was doing okay rather they were okay or not with what info that they know and she wonders if she can really let herself be.

Kaito feels like that they might get along as they were a fresh blood but he feels that she has a strange aura around her and he is not sure what it is but he will still watch over her to make sure nothing shady happens to her. She seemed too nice and trusting and that means someone might take advantage of that and use her for things or favors that lead her in the wrong path.

#27Sally 

I'm Gonna Stay Here Forever (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:10 am

Sally
Revy asked her a question and she would answer "I think I have a good understanding where I am and what to do." it was basic rudimentary knowledge, but she got the jist of it. She was sure she can do some questing. Though one question did pop in her mind
"Oh one thing. About the guild and quest rewards. How does that work? I do a quest and I get rewarded in jewels and I guess life experience as well, but like, does the guild get a cut of the reward? Like how does the guild function in that regard in terms of finance? Is that something an average member doesnt worry about?"

Yeah that was something she didnt know, the more background and not flashy stuff. The Guild Hall was impressive but like how did the guild afford stuff like food? She assumes the guild members contribute to the guild or maybe its just you earn your own money and food. After all, a guild mate was treating her to some fine dining at his humble home. Oh she really had to not think about it or else she'd blush. Yeah best not to think that. She looked at Kaito and smiled a bit "I love your cooking" it really was amazing. She cant remember the last time she had a good meal like this.

Little did Kaito know, she did narrowly escape being led to a dark path. She did deal with shady people because they were her friends. But that friend group dirfted apart as they grew up. She had a chance to join the Dark Guild where her friend was calling her, but she declined and made up reasons as to why

#28Kaito 

I'm Gonna Stay Here Forever (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:04 am

Kaito

Revy smiled at hearing the woman ask and as if with magic of her own a scroll on the wall drops open and shows how the guilds cuts to how a normal member gets paid Revy picked up a pointer stick and she used it to point as she talked. "As you can see here the amounts posted on a request are the amount the cut of the job that goes to you is as a member. The guilds cut is usually the posting fee or a small cut of extra reward." Revy seemed happy that she was able to do such a thing and help teach a new member that was asking something of her.

Kaito laughed softly as he had not expected Revy to go teacher mode on this poor girl and he then heard that she loved his cooking. He was not so sure of the level of acceptance of his okay cooking. "thanks but yet again my cooking pales in comparison to the guild mothers." If he was anything he was humble as he was not able to really compare himself to many in the world as he had become too strong and he had done a lot both alone and with the help of his friends but he never really feels as if he had earned the right to say that he is really all that great as if he had only stumbled into greatness and such.

#29Sally 

I'm Gonna Stay Here Forever (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:13 am

Sally
Revy was happy to teach her about some background guild stuff and like hypnotized, she'd eagerly listen to her teacher. She clapped lightly after Revy finished and she nodded. She had another question in mind
"Do you mind if I tag along for one quest, just so I can see the procedure from the beginning and end and I can like settle to start on my own with the small stuff"
She figured if she sees how its done, she can replicate all she needs on her own later own. Granted she was still nervous about the thought of going solo because she had a bit of a fear of failiure. But she pushed those thoughts away for now as she focused on the food

As she complimented Kaito, he seemed to say that his cooking pales in comparisson to the Guild Masters. "Aww, come on. Dont knock yourself down. I do love your cooking." she would love to try the guild mothers cooking, but she very much enjoyed his as well and that was no joke. Which might tell you about the quality of food she did eat in the past if Kaitos cooking seemed like the pinaccle of cuisine

#30Kaito 

I'm Gonna Stay Here Forever (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:30 am

Kaito

"I am fine with taking you on a quest or two to show you the ropes." Kaito had agreed to take this woman on a few quests if she so wanted to go on them but he was very unsure to if he really had a quest in mind that wouldn't just be boring for her and himself as he had grown to be a bigger hitter but those bigger hitter quests often were far to dangerous for someone of the girls level to be taking on so he would have to find a nice middle ground to help the woman in doing a quest in as he knows that he had a pretty weak start himself as he was a no one with a crappy beat up katana so that he at least had a weapon to keep himself safe with, and that thing had broken quite often as he took on quests and missions that seemed to strong for him even though he was the right rank to be taking them.

"Better be careful or I might think you are trying to charm me." He was teasing as he knows that he is not that kind of a hot on the market man. He needs to watch his step and not scare away the new member as she was still pretty new and they needed to keep members of Fairy Tail lean and on the ball so that they can help defend in case of his absence or his death as the life he lived was one of very high risk so he could die and depending on the fight it might be forever that he stays dead but he had to try.

#31Sally 

I'm Gonna Stay Here Forever (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:55 am

Sally
"Aw nice! Thank you!" she was thankful he accepted her request for a tag along on a quest. "It can be one. I dont wanna anchor you too much" she knew a babysitting job on a newbie can be quite a pain. So she didnt want to push her luck and come on more. One quest with him was more than enough. Although, she would love if she can have more quests with him. But she was worried she wouldnt be able to handle the advanced stuff from the real world

She immediatelly blushed on that tease, her face was almost as pink as her hair. She covered her face with her hands and spoke .... something. It was muffled because she was covering her face, including her mouth. Probably to hide any gushing and mistaken beliefs that he does truly like her. She did calm herself and stopped being as pink as her hair, but still a bit blushing
"Me? Charm you? I dont think I have any chances there" was the most quippiest thing her mind came up with that wasnt something overly clingy that would push him away

#32Kaito 

I'm Gonna Stay Here Forever (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:34 am

Kaito

"If you only want one that is fine with me, means you don't need me taking you into slightly more dangerous situations than you need to be." He laughed a little and he hoped that he had not scared the woman with how he had said that and that she will hopefully be fine as there would be no point in it other wise panic the poor girl.

When she said she didn't have a chance at charming him, he tilted his head at her. "Why would you think that? Do you find yourself unattractive looking? If that it is you should have no fears as you are a very pretty young lady." He gently ruffled her hair and he looked at the time and he saw how late it was getting. "Any where special you would like me to let you out at?" He was asking where she would like to go, rather it be where she was saying, the guild or just some place she would feel safe being let out at as he was not fully sure that the woman would really trust him to let him know where she was staying at.

#33Sally 

I'm Gonna Stay Here Forever (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:27 am

Sally
She didnt feel scared off by him. She felt guilty if she tagged along too much and wasnt able to contribute enough on his high risk missions of great importance. She didnt want to not pull her weight. She seemed real remorseful if she wasnt able to contribute. Perhaps she took things to heart way too much.

She tried to hide her blush as he spoke to her. Well, yes she did find herself unattractive and she didnt think a guy like him would like her. She felt her heart go all doki doki when he called her a pretty young lady. But what does she say to that? Honestly she wants to say I love you, right there and now. Also to hug him and kiss too while they're at it.

Before she got to reply and stop feeling dumbfounded, he asked her where would she like to be dropped off
"I-I didnt even notice the time" she spoke still feeling taken aback by his affection "Uhm... the guild is good?" the guild hall was a good place to stay, much better then home. Nah, Fairy Tail WAS her home. Yah, no other place

#34Kaito 

I'm Gonna Stay Here Forever (Kaito) - Page 2 Empty Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:25 am

Kaito

He opened a portal for the woman to go out from into the guild as he agreed the guild is good. He was a bit surprised from how she was acting that she hadn't tried to ask if she could stay the night in his personal dimension. He doesn't watch her go as the portal will close behind her automatically and he starts to clean up some more from the cooking and other things that had taken place there that night and Revy helps him as she was still up and awake and she wondered if that other woman was going to be okay going on a quest with Kaito or if that was just a sort of pipe dream that the girl had to go with one of the strongest mages in the world and the strongest mage that Fairy Tail has ever seen.

Kaito keeps to cleaning and hopes that the girl is ready for a risky mission as there was a lot of quests at a slightly higher level that could be of good earnings for the girl if she is willing to take on the risk.
(Exit)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum