Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day 2: Kappa Kappa team Kappa.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

Day 2: Kappa Kappa team Kappa. Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:05 pm

Kaito

Kaito having found some things else wondered off to go and look for something more from the bounties of the wooded area he was guessing that some fruit would be the next thing he would go to look for as he thought he had seen some while he was looking for the other food before so he walked closer to the areas that would seem to be the best bet to find some fruits in there natural habitat on this place or maybe he would come up empty handed by put no one ever got any where not taking a bit of risk.

"Come on some juicy fruit is what I seek." Kaito in a way was trying to will the fruit into being here as he wasn’t a hundred percent sure that he had actually seen it or not.

#2Naga 

Day 2: Kappa Kappa team Kappa. Empty Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:05 pm

Naga
The member 'Kaito' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 31

#3Elise 

Day 2: Kappa Kappa team Kappa. Empty Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:25 am

Elise
In the second they it seemed other people where over all okay at the time at least for what had been going on from Elise's view of looking around at this. grudgingly moving on as she was around here Elise seemed to be just merely be looking around for the moment while she thought about it for a moment to look at a few things. Mostly if anything was missing, if people had passed on in some manner if signs of anything else was a miss at the time.

So far all seemed pretty clear, Even if not many people where really around at this time. But just in case Elise would merely let a few people know if they heard her at this time. "I am going to go see if i can find any vegetables."But that seemed to be about it from Elise at the time going off to find something.

#4Naga 

Day 2: Kappa Kappa team Kappa. Empty Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:25 am

Naga
The member 'Elise' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 35

#5Jikan 

Day 2: Kappa Kappa team Kappa. Empty Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:46 pm

Jikan

The red headed Amazon dusted off her hands finishing rubbing them up in preparation. Warm hands for work, idle hands for cold. And beitn stuck on this island, she had to make sure she had heat going during her movement to keep this temple of hers comfortable and warm. Happy with her result of finding food. Not the most filling calories wise. But the assortment of nuts hopefully a good fiber, fat, and protein. All vital energy sources that her team would need for upcoming days. Taking a few for herself to snack on, a hand full. She careful nested and wrapped them in harmless leaves before leaving them at the campsite for the others.

Gaz8nf at the beach she figured more had to be done. Thankfully two were on the move already. "I'll try my hand in getting some fish. After that I'll go collect fire wood. If anyone wants to come along feel free".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Day 2: Kappa Kappa team Kappa. 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#6Naga 

Day 2: Kappa Kappa team Kappa. Empty Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:46 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 40