Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day 2: Team Kappa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Island Master 

Day 2: Team Kappa Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:39 pm

Island Master
Everyone in Kappa is part of the Kappa club. Best of the best, right? At least the best at becoming allies I suppose. Everyone here lived, but when you get back to camp...

#2Naga 

Day 2: Team Kappa Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:39 pm

Naga
The member 'Island Master' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 11

#3Island Master 

Day 2: Team Kappa Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 3:41 pm

Island Master
Everyone is worn out, taking -5 away from everyone's Constitution.

#4Kaito 

Day 2: Team Kappa Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:10 pm

Kaito

Kaito being dropped back at their area looks around he guessed that the fatigue of running that long path had taken a toll on him had he been the first back or were the others already gone as he hadn't been watching them but he figured that nothing was better for the soul than to go and look for some vegetables to help himself recover his body a bit but he has no idea what kind of vegetables that might even be on this island but he guessed he would just need to stay the path and keep his eyes opened as he was hungry and his body wished to take a rest but he needs to get something in it to help it better recover. "Vegetables here I come.... I hope."

#5Naga 

Day 2: Team Kappa Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:10 pm

Naga
The member 'Kaito' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 87

#6Elise 

Day 2: Team Kappa Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:16 pm

Elise
It seemed the next day would happen and Elise was ready to go back to sleep, Because it was seemingly day time still and she hated it no matter what she did here she was awake with everyone else and unhappy. Because it was breaking her normal habits at this time. She would just have to get all of this stuff done quickly and find somewhere dark to hide. Looking around if anyone else even if team mates have caught on she was here yet Elise was looking around for food. Because it was going to be something needed to be done quick finding food.

It did not matter what kind of food Elise found she just needed to be sure she ate something, Then after that there would be a varying other things she needed to get done in these games. Even if seen for a moment Elise would just see what she could find then go back to finding a dark place to hide, after she found some fruit hopefully.

Last edited by Elise on Wed Jun 14, 2023 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

#7Naga 

Day 2: Team Kappa Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:16 pm

Naga
The member 'Elise' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 91

#8Jikan 

Day 2: Team Kappa Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:06 pm

Jikan

Grabbing the object and vanishing in the bush was the last thing she remembered. Some tentacle reaching up out of the water to squeeze and 'kill' one of the members of competition. That was what she remembered by the smallest details.

Next thing she knew she was back in the island with the others. But this time there were more of then present. Guess the game master, announcer, or who have you put everyone together on the island once again who would be part of a team. She felt something in her hand. Several in fact.

As she caught her breath she really hated all of this. Normally something that woiosnt have fazed her at all now had her completely exhausted! Gods... she even felt weaker and more fragile than before if that was even possible.

Taking a look of the group that she could see, it was Kaito once again with a...sassy Minstrel nun ti say the least. Oh ti feel happy to see one of her nati9n...or annoyance at seeing HER. Well...she was like her....so she would be resourceful here so it was a good thing.

She guessed.

Either way as the two people, Kaito and Rlisr loved about in their search. Jikan would choose to momentarily Kamon to appear before walking up to him. "So it seems people are breaking up but given that the island is unknown. I would prefer for us to move in groups. If you wouldn't mind, would you be up for accompany me while I search for nuts. And I'll go with you for safety while you search for food as well? We need to gather nutrition to recover from today...".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Day 2: Team Kappa 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#9Naga 

Day 2: Team Kappa Empty Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:06 pm

Naga
The member 'Jikan' has done the following action : Spin

'Dice 100' : 56