Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day 1 | Team Kappa

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kamon Suen 

Day 1 | Team Kappa Empty Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:39 pm

Kamon Suen
Kamon stood not far from where he'd found himself, clearing sand from his clothes. The sun was unpleasantly warm for the amount of clothing he had, but Kamon was not one to bare skin in the face of discomfort. He simply tied his hair in a bun at the top of his head and focused on their new surroundings.

'Their' in plural, as the elf realized he wasn't alone. Five others were gathering themselves together nearby, on a strip of beach too close to the tree line to be properly called beach but too sandy to still be called forest. He let the others be, as strange a collection as they seemed, while they similarly dusted off the sand. Most of them seemed to be women, three seemed human at least, while a fourth had strange ears he'd never come across before. None of them seemed to be injured or in a state of distress - yet, he supposed - and he could hear the crash and rush of water in waves far too big for a lake behind him.

Kamon approached the closest of the five, a red-haired woman nearly as tall as he was.

"My apologies, Miss. I don't suppose you would know where this is? Or, perhaps, how we may have come to be here?"

#2Island Master 

Day 1 | Team Kappa Empty Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:23 am

Island Master
@Kamon Suen  Third Poster
Lost as ever, understandably so. A Sponsor wishes to sponsor you, and a gift you will get too. While trying to talk to that sweet red head, you hear a melodic sound. Above you will be a floating capsule that is just for you. As it lands on the ground, you'll see a note,

Welcome to the island! Being the third poster, and being the last sponsor to sponsor the third, a gift is indeed in need. Please accept this and find use as I'm sure you'll be desperate sometime and will find a need for it.

P.S I snuck a bottle of my best booze.

- Haymitch

#3Naga 

Day 1 | Team Kappa Empty Sun Jun 11, 2023 9:23 am

Naga
The member 'Island Master' has done the following action : Spin

#1 'Dice 100' : 65

--------------------------------

#2 'Dice 100' : 81

--------------------------------

#3 'Dice 100' : 54

#4Kaito 

Day 1 | Team Kappa Empty Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:56 am

Kaito

Kaito awoke the farthest from the others and he looked toward them and he signed as he had no idea where they were and didn't seem to feel his magic and he felt far weaker and sluggish as well his exceed was missing so he guessed where ever he is that he was not taken by chance but his team might have been random or so he would hope but he also knows a few of the people that were here as they seemed to have been placed on the same team as him but he was not sure how this all was going to work or for what they were going to have to face here but he knows food and water should be their first steps or at least he hopes the team he was with had the common sense to know how survival works.

He stayed on the outside of the group as he didn't have friends here as far as he knows, so he stays behind his mask hiding his face and the hood of his cloak up over his head as he watches the others and doesn't speak yet as there might be discourse if he was the one to break the silence as he was never really good at communicating with strangers.

#5Jikan 

Day 1 | Team Kappa Empty Sun Jun 11, 2023 6:17 pm

Jikan

Safe to say that this was a strange occurrence. One that Jikan was not so happy to be apart of. She was on her way back home to Orchidia when everything went blink. Next thing she knew she was  brought to a new location. With a new set of clothes too and all of her gear missing!  No weapons, heck, her body felt like it had be turned back in time. Magic stripped from her soul even by the sensation. Reduced to the state where she was a mere child before she trained and went off into the world by herself. Sluggish, fragile, and....weak.

It was disgusting.

"Mia?", Jikan asked as she turned her head. The exceed no where to be found nor her Duhlin mount Maxx.  "Maxx?". As she continued to turn and look she saw a familiar figure by his smell Kaito. The fairy tail mage standing off to his lonesome self silent and still as ever.

Dusting herself off with a sigh, these new clothes fit perfectly at least. Comfortable and stylish. With a note found in her pocket she got the just of the situation. A survival challenge? What person dared to use her as a pawn in their amusement? The gull. The audacity. Why...why she outta...

She turned with another sigh. A hint of annoyance as her dead empty stoic mask that was her face was put on. Her left hand coming up to brush the red lengths of her hair behind her human looking ears. Her blue green eye gazing out from the vail of her hair as a tall man came up and asked her a series of questions. "Sadly, I do not know where we are. Beyond stuck on an island for someone's amusement. Or others. A survival game, but the question is against what??".

As Jikan asked this it seemed the show was starting hmmm? A soft melodic sound trickling in a melody.  Gazing up she saw a floating capsule  above Kamon. Landing softly in front of the man with... paper on it?

"Well well. What do we have here?", she would ask as she waited for Kamon. Curious curious this was, and while she wished to get answers she also should get started in gathering resources right? First was food! And thus the Amazon would take a careful look around while she spoke to Kamon. Perhaps she could find seeds or nuts? Depending on how long they would be here it would behoove her to gather a re producing object.

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Day 1 | Team Kappa 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice
#6Kamon Suen 

Day 1 | Team Kappa Empty Mon Jun 12, 2023 2:15 pm

Kamon Suen
Kamon frowned. Abducting people for amusement was certainly a... strange part of Fioran culture. The elf didn't have much time to protest as a small metal container floated wistfully down from the empty sky. Its melodic chirps drew the attention of not just him but also the woman he had approached as it dropped between them.

"I have no idea who this... 'Hay-Mitch' is. Might he be a person in charge of this survival game, as you called it?"

Kamon passed the half of the container on which the note was tied to Jikan. If nothing else, perhaps she would understand what it meant by sponsors.

"Perhaps we could use the vessel to keep fresh water in? It seems clean-"

The wood elf lifted the 'gift' to investigate. It wouldn't be... Would it? Could his sponsor intend him to be so cruel? Kamon paled and pulled the lid back from Jikan.

"My apologies, but I sincerely hope I am never in a position where such kindness is necessary, Mister Hay-mitch."

The treeline seemed to be devoid of suspicious figures, but Kamon could almost sense a malevolent figure laughing at him from a position of safety. The re-sealed container was strapped to his belt as securely as one could strap a metal jar to one's hip with a small parachute.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum