Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Averie 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:04 pm

Averie
It would be interesting to find Averie roaming about the streets of Hargeon. Even if she was talking to people with floating ghostly orbs around her she must have been using to translate for her if they did not speak her language. This was it was a bit less weird but she came off as a bit odd. Over all not a bad thing just means she was adapting to what she needed too. But shopping in the streets she was talk to some one casually about something.

However any keen eye person would be smart enough to pick up that following behind Averie was a figure covered in a black clock that cover them up completely, with a tall pointy hat like a witch. their right arm just to their elbow was expose to be skin equally as pale as Averie's skin holding a tall staff, With the feature almost giving away the person was female from the clean, well taken care of and painted finger nails. Nonetheless this figure was looming behind Averie, almost like they were waiting for Averie to be free of the conversation but also distracted with other things at the same time.

But the hat they wore, the robe covering it all up was hard to tell who it was, in some manner whoever this figure was stood out more for being so covered up rather then revealing who she was. Averie however was talking to some one about buying something for some one she was intending to visit while she was here. This was giving this hooded figure plenty of time to do what they where intending too,just had to be sure no one gave them away to their sneaking plan, It would be revealed shortly if this seemingly covered woman was left to her own plan.

#2Alisa 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:40 am

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @Ichika Harukatsu | AVERIE

For the first time in weeks, they finally had some manner of reprieve from the pouring rains that had assailed them ever since December came around. The fall had turned quite humid this year even for the usual standards, so in the past few days, Alisa had to fight through it everytime she went out for a run or even just her leisurly stroll. Not today though... Even the sun peered past the somber curtain of clouds, shining down on the wet streets and letting her at least catch a glimpse of those pale brown hues from the last leaves clinging stubbornly to their trees. With a black trench coat over her back in case of an unassuming rainfall caught her off guard, Alisa braved the wintery chill with a smile on her face, one that only widened as she came upon a familiar face:

"Oh, hello there Averie~", she called out, those honeyed words piercing the quiet as she sashayed over to the acquaintance she made back in Luluhawa. Alisa adjusted her hair, approaching the woman, quickly catching the sight of the other woman accompanying her, "I'm delighted to see you here in Hargeon. Have you come for the New Year party?"

Even as she shot a curious glance at the cloaked woman, Alisa could still clearly see the resemblance even under all those clothes, the paleness of her skin and whiteness of her hair seemed oh so similar to the Necromancer's own, that she immediately guessed the two must be related. Nonetheless, far be it from her to rob the woman of the chance to introduce herself:

"And I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you. Call me Alisa~"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#3Averie 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:32 am

Averie
Averie did end her conversation for that moment and could not help but turn around to greet Alisa."Oh Hello."She did attempt to speak Fiorian but it was still some what limited and heavily accented enough that you could just make out what she was saying in it then she just continue some what formally in Icerbergian."I was not aware of any holiday gatherings or parties, If anything I am just here out of happen stance."Averie admitted right away but at least she did not rule out going to them if she was asked too.

But there was also something else about to happen. Alisa was going to be one of the first Fiorian who knew Averie to meet one of her family members. Better yet actually notice how to pick up she was around. So that robed woman would drop the robe right away walk over to Averie. Before even greeting her let her staff rest on herself tucking it with in where her arm and the side of her body did meet. With her dark crimson red eyes look into Averie's light blue ones, Everyone and a while moving her face around like she was inspecting Averie off of look alone for how she was doing health wise."You are not eating enough."The woman said to Averie while she was looking her over."You should also stop taking to so many harden objects to your face....body...even to parts of the legs too."This implied that in some manner the yet to be named sister knew a fair amount of what Averie had been through in the past while and was just worried about her.

However the contrast between them very apparent after all where Averie stood at five foot 4 inches tall. (1.6 meters.) her sister was six foot 2 inches tall(1.8 meters.) But Averie for once seemed a bit annoyed."I am fine you do not need to check up on me like this..."If Averie realized and was some what self aware she was blushing slightly because found this embarrassing for herself to be in. Yet she was being laughed at by this taller woman, her womanly figure stood out much more than Averie and she seemed not overly shy about it knowing very well she was pretty and eye catching compared to most women around her.

But after her sister stopped laughing at her."I could but my dear sister, Who else would remind you to eat more then just a sandwich a day? surely mother can't while your so far away?"Averie seemed to finally some what get out of her sister check over."You should stop reflecting what your studying...maybe then I will stop finding you."This was a Yates family conversation but they seemed to care about one another at least with no sign of disliking one another. Then she just simply gave Averie a full embraced hug and a kiss on the cheek, Leaving a lipstick imprint on her cheek. A light red print was left on Averie's cheek. But her sister would not tell her it was there after letting her go.

But since Alisa pointed it out she would not hide who she was. the difference between the two. Averie's sister spoke perfect Fiorian."But I suppose, I should not be so rude to you of all people should I?"She did still have a hint of accent of icebergian and caelum in there but it was a bit hard to pick up."I suppose if my dear little sister won't do it, I shall."With that she walk over to Alisa, and bow politely while stil holding her staff with on arm, Her massive hat staying on with out problem and all."I am Helena Eleanor Yates. eldest child of the Yates family."She was not trying to stick on the charm but she was still trying to some what still shining."While you I know very well about, This is not my first time being in Fiore let alone in Hargeon. This is the main city I come to when i travel here."Given the now named Helena was speaking. It showed her travel experience was there.

"You are Alisa. Guild master of Blue Pegasus, Interesting twist you would befriend my sister for I never thought she would be of interest to you."She laugh about it and offered a hug to Alisa as a kind gesture. Rather then a hand shake for Helena was more friendly and doting if anything else then her younger sister."It is a pleasure and in some way, I consider this a great honour to meet you."She was trying to flatter Alisa a tiny bit as well. But Alisa was right, this was Averie's sister Helena. a much different woman.

A picture of Helena.:

#4Alisa 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sat Jan 07, 2023 10:18 am

Alisa

WORDS: 500 | TAG: @Averie | Outfit

"And what a fortunate coincidence it is~", she winked, nodding back the way she came, where Averie could probably see the outlines of the Guild Hall standing proudly on the city's skyline, still using her father's native tongue with her heavy Fiorian accent.

Though still minding Averie, she couldn't help but glance at the mysterious woman who stood quite a bit taller than the necromancer herself, almost as tall as Alisa really... In the end, Alisa giggled as she watched the banter between the two sisters, the playful, older extrovert and the younger, unassuming introvert. The elder sister fussing over her younger sibling, the planting a soft, tender smooch on her cheek that defenitely left a mark. Far be it from her to interrupt the two of them, but in the end, she could only smile as the taller sibling stepped forth and introduced herself:

"Fufu~ You have me at a loss here.", Alisa admitted, rubbing behind her neck as she eyed the voluptuous woman head to toe, realizing her own reputation preceded her. The woes of standing in the spotlight. Far from Alisa's preference, but she'd gotten used to it by now as vast swathes of people she'd never seen before seemed to know her almost as well as most of her guildmates, "I can't say I know you nearly as well as you know me."

Alisa welcomed that charm and responded in kind, flashing her that cool, captivating smile, offering her hand out, her smooth, pale skin brushing ever so softly against the tall, white haired beauty as the sculptress's gaze wandered, taking in the woman's garment, unable to miss the voluptuous frame they covered oh so perfectly. For an adventurer, she defenitely dressed like one who favoured the arcane arts far more so than the leathers and metals of one who focued on more athletic pursuits. No wonder Averie's talent for magic ran in the family:

"Likewise, quite a peasure to meet you, Helena~... Your sister and I met a few months back on the Island of Luluhawa, I don't know if you visited?", she chimed, though the woman's offer for a ahug defenitely caught her off guard. Alisa accepted it regardless, chuckling as she draped her arms around the tall woman, her full bust squishing firmly against hers before she gave her her personal space back, "My my~... How flattering of you. Not everyone could live up to such high expectations... Fufu~... If you've come all this way, the least I can do is offer you two a drink~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#5Averie 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:31 am

Averie
It was not too bad in the end, in some manner it was expected by both of them for Alisa not to know of Helena. After all she just barely knew how Averie worked as a person even if it was not that special."Well It is to be expect, You generally only know a small amount of either of us really."Averie said to Alisa. Helena seemed to be done causing problems for Averie for the moment, At least Alisa knew Averie had family that cared and love her even if they often go so many ways differently."Oh? does she actually know anything about me Averie?" Helena had to ask because well if Averie had mentioned a few things she wanted to know what her family told other people about her.

But Alisa offered a handshake before the hug started with her bow, Helena did not miss a chance to shake Alisa's hand, not shockingly her touch was gentle, but intentional and like she was not trying to be gentle only because she was relaxed and not viewing it as business. Or that she never had to give anyone a strong gripped hand shake."But I am sure what ever my sister had said about me it is harmless."Helena also said laughing about it. Helena seemed not to worried about much of the world around her. But Averie did look at her sister and say."I did not say too much about you however, So you might get a few questions."In which where Averie seemed not to laugh but Helena did and pat her sister on the head."It will be fine, Alisa can ask me any question she wants. I am not shy."Most people could consider saying that and expect some kind of draw back. But given how Helena was. Who knows what could happen.

With the hug they had, Helena felt almost like she was as warm as some one having a horrible fever. But showed no signs of being sick at all or being affected. Was it to mess with Alisa? Or just make the hug more worth it?"drinks do sound nice."Averie mentioned but her was thinking of simple drinks."Some apple juice or water." The way Averie was this was normal for her. But they both seemed okay and happy with going to have a drink with Alisa. Even if it might be the ones that Averie might not be expecting even if she could drink them with out worry.

Last edited by Averie on Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

#6Alisa 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sat Jan 14, 2023 12:25 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 400 | TAG: @Averie | Outfit

"Well, you did mention your siblings, though you hardly went into much detail regarding them~", Alisa noted, sharing an understanding smile with the bewitching necromancer, raising a hand over her mouth and chuckling as Helena's interest piqued at these words, curious on just how much Averie had actually told her, "Oh, only a thing or two I assure you. There's no juicy gossip you might need to be worried about~"

She winked knowingly at the tall witch, casually holding the woman's hand, admiring the care she obviously put into her skin. Averie was already quite charming as it is, though her sister was no lesser in any way. No doubt beauty ran in the family just as much as talent for the arcane arts? She knew about Helena's magic thanks to Averie, though she had to admit... Helena looked a lot different from the only other disease mage she knew, well, both of them if she considered both halves of Vyra:

"Fufu~... So you're an open book hmm~?", Alisa chimed, a flirtatious tone as she met the tall woman's gaze, those plush, pink lips curling into a sly smile as she eased into that soothing embrace, her lavander scent tickling Helena's sense of smell the whole way. No way she could miss the woman's soft, supple warmth as she squished into her pillowy plushness, her hands lingering on the exposed skin of her shoulders. Well, whetever the reason, that hug was defenitely worth it, though the chilly winter air felt positively freezing compared to the woman's warmth once Alisa finally peeled away, even for a warm blooded, tilting her head slightly as she brushed a loose black lock behind her ear, "In that case, I can't help but wonder... What brings the two of you to Hargeon?"

And with these words, Alisa turned around, hooking a finger at the two sisters, beckoning them to follow her as she lead them to Blue Pegasus' Guild Hall with a subtle, eye catching sway to her hips.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#7Averie 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sun Jan 15, 2023 4:22 pm

Averie
Well need to say there was never a worry for either sibling."Well because,  to me this is how she looks normally."Averie mentioned because that makes the most logical sense right now. Averie saw Helena was this in general whenever she was around."I did not think I need to say much else side from being my sister."She was just well thinking of it far more simple then maybe how the question could be answered. But Helena seemed to laugh about it, It was like nothing changed and it was normal for her. But she said nothing about it.

That would answer the question while following into the building. To Averie this place was large and interesting. To Helena she seemed to actually really enjoy this place."Oh? by the looks of a place I would forever in? Does it have an all seasons pool?"Helena asked. it seemed interested in a large way compared to Averie, But Averie was just focused on conversation."I was, Here to see what all things that could lie around here. After all I am exploring Fiore."That was Averie's answer in which was not shocking at all that it was how she was doing things.

Helena would have a different answer since well. There was entirely a different reason."I was here to check up on Averie, I had means to make sure to know where she was."Helena mentioned. At least there was also another reason for Helena as well."As well I am here to track down and confirm a rumour for something relate to my magic."So work and play in some manner for Helena."I still need to travel towards the second part, Just happens as i prepare. I found my sister first." To think these family of travelling mages looked into one another's were abouts showed they had caring one another a fair amount.

But as they mentioned drinks one of them had to ask."oh, but a drinks we may. What one is being offered by our host? Maybe I am more curious then Averie who is okay with apple juice."Helena had said, because she still in some manner seemed to think Averie as a child or still rather young in age compared to her.But the question was still there of what to drink. Helena seemed more like she was enjoying the place and the area a bit more then Averie.

#8Alisa 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sat Jan 21, 2023 1:25 pm

Alisa

"No, i suppose you don't would you?", Alisa chuckled, rubbing behind her head as she looked between the two sisters. Frankly, she had imagined somebody a bit more like Averie, and though she could see the resemblance and the shared magical talent, the two sisters had less in common than one might have ever imagined.

Alisa guided the two of them past the gates of Blue Pegasus no futher than a few blocks away from where they met, the sun still shining high, with no rain in sight, but slowly making its way down towards the horizon. Days were awfully short around this time of year, and especially in the afternoon, it always felt like they flew by in a matter of moments:

"Of course it does~ We keep the pool warm all year round, so you're more than welcome to go for a swim if the mood strikes you. Who knows, maybe Averie and myself will join in too~", she winked, confidently flipping her hair behind her shoulder.

Alisa took pride in her guild, though much of the hard work had been done by her predecessors. She'd been responsible for the new and improved residential building, though aside from the redecorated interior, she hadn't done much else, staying true to the character of the building. Once again, she couldn't help but admire the contrast between the two sisters:

"Well, in that case, i'd be thrilled to show you around the guild hall, and you're welcome to ask me whatever it is you're looking for concerning your magic. Who knows, maybe I can point you in the right direction.", Alisa reassured as she lead the two women across a the brightly lit, finely decorated hall, tastefully adorned with stylish furniture and various artforms, "Why, whatever it is you'd like? Pick your poision~"

Peeling off her jacket, Alisa draped it over the chair beside her, full bust jostling as she adjusted the neckline of her shirt and the skirt around her hips, smoothing out the kinks and creases in the fabric as she took a seat and gracefully crossed her legs:

"Gin and tonic please~", she asked the bartender as he walked up to them.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#9Averie 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Mon Jan 23, 2023 4:04 am

Averie
It seemed to leave at least Helena with a smile to see that is how Averie seemed to view her. Even if kept in a pretty simple things in life. For a moment just before they both walked into the building Helena seemed to stop Averie and hug her a head from behind her and placed her head on top of Averie. With no signs of her using her known powers this time. True sign of Helena and Averie's sisterhood. They did love each other."It is how at least I always wanted to view things."Averie mentoned some how managed not to be that flustered by Helena's actions.

Where Averie seemed delighted to be in the guild building. Her sister seemed to enjoy this place a lot more than Averie could express."Well,I do not know about Averie....But I might take you up on that offer." Helena seemed far more interested in swimming than Averie did but it would show that the taller older sister seemed to prefer the warmer and hotter kinds of weather where Averie only just dealt with whatever was before her at that time."I...don't think either of us have the suits require for swimming...At least I know I don't."Averie mentioned.

Helena laughed only because it was how she felt."Silly sister...I am perfectly fine going naked if need be."It was showing one was comfortable enough with themselves to just be that brave with out action or second thought. It was reckless yes but Helena just knew how she was like.

But they would move on to why Helena was here. Averie to start."Fiore still has most common illnesses sister...I have not heard anything too risky."Averie was starting to think, if it was just a cover to find her, But that was just her internal thoughts but the point was raised by Helena."Yes, I am aware...common colds, common illnesses some naughty transmitted ones...But I did over hear somewhere there might be a plague variant lingering around that has not been classified yet."Helena seemed to take her goal and self given task in life serious. Even if she could have just done the normal settle down in life with a lover it was not something that she totally did not rule out wanting to do at this time.

They would all sit, Averie sitting between her sister and Alisa. She sat so normally in a chair no crossed legs or signs of anything side from basic sitting like placing a dead body on a chair, the posing them to be sitting in a chair for a picture. Helena seemed to sit in the same manner as Alisa not that she was reflection the way of how Alisa sat, But how Helena always sat with her arms under her own bust. While she was thinking for a moment. But when it came to getting actual drinks. Helena would crack a joke."Maybe an apple juice for my baby sister, I don't think she can handle booze all that well."Helena laughed about it. Averie did not seem to mind she suggested it, she drank yes she drank from time to time but she seemed not that interested.

Helena ordered something different."If you happen to have a dry pear cider, Or some kind of chilled red wine either would be wonderful."Then Helena took off her hat and placed it on the chair back of the chair where the top was to rest. Then she reach other and started checked Averie's hair."You are doing well brushing your hair."Averie did not seemed annoyed at all with this for once. It was just how this was for her. But it showed Helena did really love and care for her sister when she saw her, just never saw her all that much.

Where now Helena had to ask."I do not know if Averie is entirely interested, However to ask. What is the requirements to join the guild?"Helena seemed more interested in this place than her sister but did not seem to discount her enjoyment here."It is a nice place yes. I might have to explore more and maybe see if I can subvert some housing and hotel costs."Averie was a bit different thinking at this time. No sigh she was interested in joining a guild right away. But she was most likely focused on necromancy related things.

#10Alisa 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:13 am

Alisa

Alisa couldn't help but chuckle at the two women, the younger sister worried about the absense of the swimsuits, and the older sister bold enough to skinny dip in the swimming pool of a place full of strangers. Not something Alisa would have considered, if for no reason other that she always came prepared and such drastic measures were unnecessary:

"I like the way you think~", Alisa teased with a flirtatious wink at the voluptuous vixen beside her, admiring her boldness for it was certainly not something she saw every day, "All means, if you prefer to skinny dip, far be it from me to stop you. Though I'm sure I can find swimsuits for both."

Of course, this was far from the ideal weather for such outdoor activities, with the biting chill of winter already making itself present:

"I wouldn't worry about that, we keep the pool at an adequate temperature even around this time of year, so I don't believe you'll catch a cold that easily. And if you do, well... There's a good apothecary nearby you could buy some medicine from."

However, even as they moved on the subject of various ailments still hung in the air, and Alisa did indeed remember Averie mentioning disease magic:

"Hmmm? I didn't hear about any plague. Where did you hear about this?", she mused, reaching a hand up to her chin with a quizzical look on her face as they sat down before the bar, brow arched as she folded her arms under her bust, elbows coming to rest atop the counter, "I would recommend the latter, we have a very good four year old Chianti."

In the end, she let Averie order her own drink as a handsome bartender soon came to take their orders, and Alisa lifted one hand off the counter, cradling her chin as she turned to face her two sisters:

"Fufu, not as many as you'd think~... We all share a commitment to self improvement above all else. It's not simply about looking your best, though taking care of yourself means something different to every person.", she could go on for hours about the guild's ideals, how every member had their own distinct, unique ideal of beauty they strove towards, but in the end, she opted to keep it simple, "Though I can assure you that if you do join Blue Pegasus, you'll have your own room right here in the guild hall, and won't need to worry about procuring accomodations elsewhere. Why, are either of you interested in joining~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#11Averie 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:56 am

Averie
It was easy to pick up that upon meaning her sister's own choice of how go about these things it seemed to almost embarrass Averie slightly. Her pale white and almost ghostly face, Had shades of the blush of red that is normal of a person, Averie even if at times emotionless was starting to show them because she was getting comfortable around people."Really Helena have you no shame?"Averie asked, in some manner Averie was not a prude but in some manner maybe it was just how they both were Helena seemed to be laughing about it.

Not that she was mocking her sister at all just poor Averie had to deal with her sister's antics."I mean Averie, I try to teach these things now that mother isn't around us anymore and in iceberg."Helena started off with saying that and patted Averie on the head while she took a sip of her drink."Nudity is normal of people, weather for bathing or mating. These things happen. this also applies to you one day."Yes she was teasing Averie still but teaching Averie things while she was at it and continued to try and keep the lessons in mind.

Averie still some what confused and embarrassed."I am an adult now Helena you don't need to worry about that.."In some manner Averie got the look of disagreement from Helena. In the end she seemed to let it pass for now because other things needed to be talked about. They had to talk about how Helena learned things."You might not have, It was merely a rumour I heard while I was drinking in a bar in I think Stella, I been to a lot of places."Helena must go off of rumours more to make sure things where under control at first, This was also a key to learning when Helena could be in the area, if there was ever rumour of some kind of illness to be managed with.

Bringing the point back to something Alisa said before."We do work differently yes...much like how we never really needed an apothecary because."She would then point to Helena."She would just remove the cold manually herself."It was simple and easy when you just take them form people and remain unaffected.

But Helena seemed a bit more interested in joining Alisa's guild than Averie might have been."I do not know about you little sister, But this place could be a good home away from iceberg, I will just to deal with the all of the paperwork or whatever else when we are done here."Averie still seemed to be unsure about if she wanted to join or not. Maybe her sister being interested in joining might have made it a bit of worry for her. Given how she was now. But it was not that Averie would be scared to return around these parts, just maybe risky depending on how her sister was around or not at the time.

#12Alisa 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:02 pm

Alisa

Alisa could only giggle at the vibrant shade of red on Averie's cheeks at her sister's quip in regards to their skinny dipping adventures. The sculptress rose a hand over her mouth, amused at the back and forth between the two siblings:

"Naturally, though you must admit Helena... Not everybody has the confidence to strip naked in a swimming pool full of strangers~", she winked at the older sibling, unable to resist chiming in, after all, certain differences in personality are just part of who you are and not really worth fighting in the long run, "Seems to me like you're the outlier here, not Averie~"

Though that honestly left her wondering what the necromancer might actually say if the three of them actually headed out to the swimming pool. Between three icebergian women, neither of the three would have minded the cold much, especially when Fiorian winter is little chillier than the average spring in Iceberg. Not that Alisa actually experienced it growing up, but her body was obviously built for it. She fared rather well in cold weather, and on the other hand, easily melted into a puddle of sweat when the summer heat hit hard enough:

"Well, that's quite a convenient magic. Sounds to me like she could easily work as a healer if you so desired.", Alisa had to admit, she felt a little impressed by that. The only other disease magic user she knew was Vyra, who lacked the experience to do much with her magic, let alone actually heal people, "Fufu~.. If you're interested, i'd be happy to find a room for you?"

She had to admit, she felt positively surprised by Helena's willingness to join the guild. Her brow arched, lips widening into a smile as she took the drink once the bartender handed them their cocktails:

"In that case...", Alisa rose the glass over in front of Helena, offering a little toast, "To new beginnings."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#13Averie 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:34 am

Averie
Bold as she maybe Helena did see reason and perspective of other people, was common for her because she needed too for collecting the things she did. Who know how many things she did actually carry known, unknown or a mixture of either that had yet to be put out to the public, That kind of idea alone make Helena a very risky and dangerous mage even if she was a bold,lovingly, caring and out there older sister. She had her own confidence that so far seemingly was not matched by many people, or anyone in the room at this time.

But she would walk over to Averie again give her a hug from behind just like she was making sure everything was already with Averie after she was done teasing her."Outlier I maybe, I am just comfortable with myself...I was hoping maybe that would rub off on Averie."Averie seemed to get over her flustered state but seemed to smile about getting hugged by her sister. This was the life of a Yates family member they no matter what seemed to love one another and even if one was a pain it would always be known she cared.

Helena would not resist another joke."Even then, I don't mind being the eye of the show, Everyone wants to stare it will be worth it as long as they are nice and treat me fairly."Helena continuing her boldness about it. She knew what she would be doing and had no over all shame about it. When it came to her sister being a healer Averie would continue talking."I do not know if I have seen her heal some one, She just removes an alter illnesses and disease  as she fits..."This showed maybe Averie did not know fully what her sister could manage but that was not a bad thing. Averie did not need to know everything and how it worked.

But getting a shh motion and a wink it seemed she would not know and her sister would not speak it aloud."But alas that is not my worry."Averie would continue to in the drinks and they all enjoyed the hail and cheer of celebration for the situation at home. Blue Pegasus would gain a new member in her sister even if not her but still a new member none the less.

Maybe Helena had her secrets to keep what all she needed to go hidden away from her family because she did not the worrying eyes of them thinking she would be hurt too badly, How she managed to look so pretty, healthy and not damaged was a good question but in some manner maybe was just a secret for her.

#14Alisa 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sat Feb 11, 2023 1:19 pm

Alisa

Alisa couldn't help but sip her drink as she watched that show of affection between the two sisters, and though their personalities couldn't be more different, she could still see just how much they loved each other and chuckled softly:

"Hmmmm, you're quite the showoff huh, Helena~? I can appreciate that.", Alisa chimed, admiring the woman's boldness thoroughly as her brow narrowed. She wasn't the type to strip in front of strangers, for she believed the sight of her naked body was a previlege exclusive to her lovers. Still she couldn't deny the appeal in being the star of the show, but she moved on as her admiration turned to Averie, "That's quite an impressive ability. Even for most mages, getting ill is always unpleasant if they don't have a healer at hand."

Which is true for a fair number of them. Alisa took another sip, her admiration shifting between both of the two sisters as she folded one arm under her full bust. Both of the two women had quite an impressive mastery of life and death with their magics, with the younger sister capable of raising the dead and the elder a master of plagues and illnesses. It left Alisa wondering whether their siblings would have the powers of the remaining horsemen:

"The two of you have quite the impressive sets of magic hmm~? I see you're more than qualified to join the guild if you so desire."

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#15Averie 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:59 am

Averie
With that question Helena had often given some kind of answer for many times thus she was prepared for an answer that was side in two ways, one of beauty and ego. The other of trickery and caring."If you think it is entirely just because I am pretty and aware of it. You might be right."Making a point that some of it was just because she knew and like to show she was pretty, The other part."But at times...I do need to lure people in to make sure I have the right person for the illness I wish to take away....Thus I had to charm people before."She had no shame in admitting it that she had to charm people for her work. But it was more of a mean to end then actual want most likely, But the pieces where now before everyone here.

But remarking on it."Each sibling embodies something dangerous and consider risky to the public or better yet magic frowned upon."Consider the two so far, frowned upon is pretty fitting but they yet to use their magic really for anything beyond what they needed too or to help themselves. It would explain a lot of things at least for the pieces that they worked that way. But so far at least one of them wanted to join."I am unsure of my choice. but what about you Helena?"Averie looked around to see that Helena had if anything.

Left to go do all of the paperwork and other things required to become a member of the guild. just some how sneaking way between Averie explaining things and now when she was no longer in the area while they spoke. realizing her sister was done Averie just seemed to sigh.

#16Alisa 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:51 am

Alisa

Alisa rose a hand over her mouth with a captivating, elegant chuckle. She could relate to that, regardless of their different opinions on public nudity:

"Understandable, after all, there's nothing wrong with using every weapon in your arsenal to win the battle now, is there~? Regardless of what that battle might entail... Besides, breathtaking woman like yourself. I can imagine you must charm quite a few people that way~", Alisa nodded as she brought the glass up to her lips, taking a long, satisfying sip of that delightful, bitter tang of her gin and tonic, the ice cubes clinging softly against he sides of the glass, "Ohh? How many siblings do you even have?"

In the end, Averie's words piqued Alisa's interest as the sculptress's brow arched, a quizzical look crossing her face as she realized she didn't actually know much about the rest of her siblings. The woman had mentioned them before, though with nowhere near enough detail for her to have a clear picture of them. Then again, Alisa had been mostly focued on Averie herself at the time, rather than her siblings:

"See you soon Helena. Let me know if you need help~", Alisa spoke, waving her off, though somewhat amused that Helena opted to take care of it herself rather than ask for help from the guildmaster herself, though that left her alone with Averie once more, "Fufu~... Your sister disappears quite quickly hmm?"

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#17Averie 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:54 am

Averie
It would take a bit of time for Averie to answer only because since Helena was leaving to deal with guild joining matters Averie was waving good bye to her and well naturally Helena was waving good bye to Averie as well. Averie even if for the most part emotionless and plain seemed to smile for a tiny bit with a smile on her face. But at least Blue Pegasus had one of the two.

At least Averie seemed like one of them forever allies to the guild and Alisa when it came to be."There is myself, Helena and I have an older brother who is the middle of all three of us. Not too many should see if he ends up roaming around."So Averie was the youngest it seemed, but also seemed the most curious of the things around her. But the other two could still be some what of a mystery, Only two of them have been seen this brother was still a faceless person so to say, But if anything might be easy to piece together what they looked like base off of Averie and Helena herself.

As for how she left quickly."Helena does like to take some things casually, But she is serious about her work and how she wants to go about her life. She will make time for me...but it isn't always long unless we happen to both need a place to stay at the same time."It maybe showed Averie was most likely alone so often travelling alone. But in the end they all seemed okay.

"Is there any other question I could answer about my family?"It was fair to ask because she wanted to be sure since she at least things she could tell at this time might be useful now.

#18Alisa 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Tue Feb 21, 2023 4:01 pm

Alisa

Now with Helena leaving to deal with everything required to join the guild, Alisa and Averie were left alone once more. Without hesitation, Alisa scooted one seat closer to the the white haired beauty, occupying the seat Helena previously sat on, idly sipping her drink. Honestly, she almost expected the woman to have a bigger family:

"For a moment there, I almost expected you to have two more siblings. After all, you already have Death and Pestilence, you only need two more magics among you to complete the set~", she quipped with a low, audible chuckle, unable to miss the correlation with the Four Horsemen mentioned in the Illuminian scriptures. Sipping her drink as she listened to her companion's words, leaning in with every word. Even now she still felt utterly captivated by the woman, hanging off her every word, after all, how often would she get the chance to meet a fellow Icebergian who lived in their homeland?, "Mmm, I can imagine that... When both of you travel so much, can't be easy finding the right time and place."

Alisa let out a heavy sigh, chest heaving as she took a long sip from her drink. It had always been like that in her family too, after all, she hadn't seen her father in years. She didn't even know whether the man was still alive... All the precautions he took to prevent being hunted down by their enemies also made him nearly impossible to track down. In the end, Alisa could only smile as she looked back at Averie:

"Fufu~... Far be it from me to question you. I appreciate you indulging my curiosity as much as you have already, but that's more than enough~", Alisa chimed, hand resting on Averie's shoulder.

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

#19Averie 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:12 am

Averie
It seemed for the most part it seemed the questions where over, not that Averie minded she would answered many of them as long as Alisa kept talking."Huh? I guess it does kind of work like that doesn't it? Well maybe my parents had another child while I have been away or they are already one of the four already themselves?"Averie attempted to make a joke of it but maybe she did not want to think too in depth about after all who knows  maybe she was right and maybe her mother or father could be classed as one of theories of the four horsemen. But it was left in air unless Alisa was going to find Averie's parents to know what they where like in the end.

But it seemed Averie in some manner was happy."I see why Helena worries about it...but she doesn't reflect on that at all for herself."Averie said most likely said that to prove a point. But they would finish their drink and well enjoy the moment. Averie seemed to have shown she could talk and socialize well eventually preparing to depart.

But before she did, She asked Alisa one question."Well...before I go I in return must ask you one thing, Even if she far older than I. Look out for Helena for me since we both are that busy....She needs some one to ground her every once and a while."It seemed Averie was still expressing her worry for Helena even if it was most likely that they both needed people to look out for one another.

But Helena settling into the guild while she was there at that time, when going for her guild tattoo, got her tattoo on her back matching the flag of the guild in colour and as large as she could on her back. It seemed if anything Helena carried far more pride then most people and did not hide what things went on with her life. Then will she at least stayed in the area for a week before she seemingly left off to venture around some area she heard a large batch of sick people might be at. Or a place where a tall witch might want to linger for any reason. Alisa very well had a way to track where Helena was if she listened to towns folks talk about where large spread diseases or illness are. But for now everyone has settled off to do their own things, One of these day Averie or Helena will show up again.

Another picture of Helena:

[Exit]

#20Alisa 

The Malady Pathed Sibling's Ill(ness)-Fated Greeting.(Alisa.) Empty Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:09 am

Alisa

"Fufu~... You never know, do you~?", Alisa chimed, hand raising over her mouth with a low, elegant giggle as she felt a smidge of amusement at the thought of the three siblings actually having a long lost fourth sibling around somewhere, just waiting to be met.

As the girl peeled away from the bar, she turned her attention the tall sculptress once more, as Alisa simply arched her brow. Her tone looked serious, though Averie was far from a playful person, she could understand whatever she wanted to ask her clearly mattered a lot to her, and simply smiled once her question reached her ears:

"Worry not, your sister is in good hands~", Alisa reassured, one hand reaching out and coming to rest on the girl's arm, "And besides... I have a feeling spending time in Blue Pegasus will be good for her. She does feel like she works too much, and well... This guild has a way of helping people wind down a little~... Though make sure you come visit her every once in a while hmm? She'd miss you otherwise~"

As Averie left, Alisa remained at the bar, cooly finishing her drink as she waited for Helena to come back so she could show her around the guild properly...

[END]

Strength is also Beauty

"Mind over matter"
- Alisa Vollan

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: