Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hellrising

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Guest 

Hellrising  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:31 am

Utopian Demise
The Emergence of Underworldly Royalty

Deep beneath the catacombs of Sagrada lie a world that remained unscathed, untouched, and unbothered by those who couldn't possibly fathom the darkness within. A world where no mortal would dare transverse alone or out of their own volition. Safely kept from the hands of colonizers, a haven for the monsters who bred fear in those who hadn't the conscience to understand them survived for centuries. This same, cold, darkened world went without a warden for as long as it existed. While Chaos was beauty in its purest form, to leave such energy untamed would result in the destruction of those who bore it.

For the Harbinger of Facade, the Harbinger of Despair and the Harbinger of Reckoning, the elements in dire need of discipline would find themselves blossoming through these women. It was simply inevitable. For the Reaper, as you could have guessed, death awaited. One might have called it a curse to be fear personified, to deliver the wrath of the world, and to be the the end of all living creatures, but perhaps her power was a blessing. Obviously a necessity, but only a blackened heart could exceed at quite literally being death. It was who she was, but whether or not she was prepared to step into her glory was an entirely different discussion.

And for the Overlord; the child of an unknown mysterious devil, a born Nephilim, and the opposite only to Illumin, Mayhem awaited. His duties would only grow more complicated and his life would undoubtedly become more chaotic- but, he liked it that way. To sit at the top of the chain was no small deal, but to be sit there beside individuals who had their own sense of individuality and their own beguiling connection to destruction? Now that was the best part. So within this underworldly Dystopia, these five individuals had been royalty. Their identities were no longer secret from this moment forward because the overlord had already taken the steps necessary to assure their dominance of the under-realm, although unbeknownst to the rest of the founding party.

Dahlia was theirs forever and soon, the entire world would be their playpen.

#2Guest 

Hellrising  Empty Sat Jun 25, 2022 3:45 am

Within the Large castle, the Archfiend sat in the largest chair at the head of the table, reading letters from his adopted father; Odin. He was already beyond the phase of bewilderment. Now, he was comfortable with the fact that this intense love that he had for the former Lich truly did belong to him because he wasn't just Z'Aleel anymore. Luci the Demon sat on the edge of the table and together the duo awaited for the others to arrive. Each of them would be greeted with a throne-like chair at the log black rectangular table, each representing them in someway. It was customized to their liking after all.

Za was almost too excited to meet his new partners. In fact, he had already known three of them. Valeria was the beautiful Vampire who had effortlessly bewitched him, Quillareine was a trusted comrade of Odin, a woman he had met at Club Abyss. He could really see her being something akin to an aunt. Achlys was a beautiful Daemon with a vast amount of magical energy and the last person remained a mystery- only because he didn't bother with figuring out who she was. Surprises made the process fun. To top it all off, at the center of the table sat three bottles of wine and one bottle of hard liquor should any of the ladies acquire the taste.

#3Mishiko 

Hellrising  Empty Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:27 pm

Mishiko

☠ Death is inevitable... some seem to forget that. ☠
Riding the horse, Bai Long she could see the location they had to go meet. The huffing and puffing of the horse from their attitude could be heard in comparison to the silence all around her. Slowly, her soft hand brushed against his neck and chuckled, "Hold your horses, Bai Long, I'm sure we will find out soon what will be going on," she spoke in Sinese soothingly. Her cold and cool expression stayed the same as her topaz eyes watched her surroundings. Once she was done petting her 'horse', she sat up and lifted her hand to reach behind herself, shifting her weapon so it didn't poke her.

Her demonic mask was against her hip as it was tied to her black bag. Once she got closer to the location her eyes were welcomed by the castle that was now their home. She hoped that Suza will like this place and maybe she will talk Za into putting a pool in there for her, or she will make one of her own forcefully. Anything for her precious adopted child. There was no way Suza will grow up with the same past as hers. "Bai...", she coldly questioned as he stopped moving. "That's fine, you may just topple alone as I go forward," Her Sinese was perfect as her voice was velvety when she spoke a language she knew. Quilla lets Bai do what he wishes as she didn't have time for his attitude just yet.

Her innocent eyes looked around as she continued to go forward till finally, she sees them sitting on a large chair. She stayed silent as she walked towards a chair that was most befitting for her. A chair that was decorated with a skull and it felt symbolic towards her parents. Death.

Meanwhile, Bai Long decides to plop his horse ass right on the floor by her as he had nothing better to do and was curious where this was going. He didn't give a crap about anyone in this room nor would he, but if he was to stick around, he might as well secretly get to know these people while they will think he's just a handsome horse.

#4Valeria Hildegard 

Hellrising  Empty Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:48 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along
you'll forget about me after i've been gone

Her hand caressed the rough surface of the wall as she walked through the dimly lit corridor. Valeria quite preferred the dark. It had an odd charm to it as it provided the lingering feeling of warmth and comfort despite the cold and desolate location of the building. She didn't need them but the warm lights that flickered in the area assisted her vision, providing an ominous ambiance that she quite loved. The sounds of her heels clicking against the ground halted before the large wooden door as she gazed at it. What lay beyond it was something she was yet to be aware of but putting herself in this situation was something she did to accomplish her own selfish goals and desires.

As she pushed the door open, the creaks of the door hinges echoed throughout the castle. Beyond those doors was a rather simple yet enormous layout. A dark rectangular table stood at the center with an assortment of seats surrounding it, all individualistic in nature. At the head of the table sat Zael, the boy for whom she had developed a soft spot. Although he was less of a boy and more of a man now, as she had come to know in Club Abyss. There was also a beautiful woman she didn't quite know personally, seated on the table along with her horse but her aura was rather formidable.

A smile formed on her painted lips, "This is quite the warm welcome you have set up." Valeria sauntered over to her seat at the table, which she immediately recognized. Adorned in roses that hid the thorns that protruded from the chair, she smiled at the irony because she, too, was a rose with sharp thorns. Taking a seat, she glanced over at the arrangement at the center of the table, "Oh, how sad, there's no blood with the alcohol. It makes for a great mixer."
@Utopian Demise

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Hellrising  HWpjwHq
#5Achlys † 

Hellrising  Empty Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:19 am

Achlys †

What a castle, combined with the stunning view it’s almost unbelievably beautiful for a forgotten castle under Sagrada Church. As Achlys arrives, she is stunned by what is standing in front of her. The castle where she was supposed to meet Za, the guy that mysteriously claimed himself as Khalfani. She doesn't really understand the situation even after the explanation from Za and Odin. All she knows is she is here to support him with his agenda that he explained will bring us the dark race an opportunity to get revenge against humans. That is the simple way to explain the idea.

This place perfectly fits Achlys’s liking, gloomy, enough lighting all over the place, the dark vibes that it gives out really make her feel great being here. As she keeps walking deeper to the castle, she finally gets to see the person she is supposed to meet, Za. But he is not alone, there are two other women in the room, both are as mysterious as Za. One she feels familiar with, but can’t quite remember where she ever met that woman before. The other one has a  face that she has never seen before, both look as stunning as a beautiful night sky painted with the light from the moon.

All of them are sitting on different chairs, looking more like a throne with all different decorations. But there is another throne that is still empty in that room, a room that is simpler compared to the other throne in that room. Decorated with a torn piece of black fabric covering the back rest of the thorne. With some fire-like ornament all over, sides of the throne will look perfect if Achlys covers that chair with a little bit of little bit of her dark purple colored Miasma. She can even imagine how that throne and Miasma will be able to change with her emotions, if she gets mad her Miasma will blast more and make the throne look even more glorious covered by her larger portion of Miasma. She knows that the throne is perfect for her and she walks towards it, sits on it, and lets her Miasma flow out covering the throne.

Achlys

#6Akuko 

Hellrising  Empty Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:46 am

Akuko
How fashionably late of Akuko to be the last one in, At least there was no overly strong exceptions she needed to fit so far. But she at least was sure to finally show up, It was just her busying herself with a few other things before hand, Not that while she walked in the door casually she did not find anything of her interest. The room was dark enough that was for sure about the shade level Akuko could use to get around easily. but for now not really of her interest to sneak around like she normally would to people she knew already. As delighted as she would be to talk away to her closest and dear friend Quillareine in Joyan it seemed for once Akuko was just quiet.

Only really taking off of her sunglasses, Because maybe some one needed to set the mood first before some kind of comment by Akuko, Since she was never really careful for the most part for what she could say at times. Just in case Akuko would close the door since she was last to arrive and almost forget too, just as loud and creaky as she liked more of her doors.

But she would go and find a place to sit for now, maybe since everyone got to know each other well enough Akuko would go back to her normal ways that might be annoying at times, At least maybe to Quillareine she could be, But there was other interesting things her best friend had with her and she was mighty tempted to ask about it. But that would also wait until later, Akuko just found a spot to sit and waited. She was ready for this meeting, Then again she would just be meeting two new faces right now.

#7Guest 

Hellrising  Empty Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:37 am

And one by one they all began to trickle in. The first to arrive on the scene was the princess of death herself, death's daughter; the beautiful Quillareine. She entered with a steed just as magnificent- who although seemed to carry an angels grace- complimented her in ways that'd fumble the tongue if one attempted to explain. She hadn't said a word and that itself spoke volumes. With a devilish smirk, the Archfiend nodded, pouring the brown liquid from the bottle beside him into the chalice in front of him. Z'Aleel's gaze met her. Oh how he admired her so and she probably had no idea.

It wasn't until the next woman entered, that his excitement became as obvious as the moon in a clear night sky. The Silver headed Vampress strutted with a grace befitting a demon, though she was nothing of the sort. It had been a while since the two had seen each other. Their reunion was guided by the hands of fate who had been manipulated by an entity much greater. "I'd hope you expect nothing less." Za said with a nod as the Blood Reina took her seat. The devil had been well aware of who his comrades were and so when Valeria commented on the lack of variety, he could only chuckle. "Check the middle bottle with the rose on it, beloved." He said. She was just as mesmerizing as ever. "You didn't think I'd forget about you, hm?"

Next to enter was the Demon of Demise; the Harbinger of Despair. She was quiet, but her power radiated so loud that there was no need for her to speak. She was the epitome of Darkness. She consumed it, it consumed her, and through it all she was completely comfortable as far as the Overlord could tell. Za had known her because she was carved into memories that at first did not belong to him. Now, it was as if the two had been friends from past days. She claimed her throne with poise, much like the women before her. So much power in such a small body. Za wondered if she would explode- but more than that, he wondered if it was as great a spectacle as he imagined. With a nod, the Archfiend greeted her as well.

Last, but not least to enter the fray was the Daemonic stranger known as Akuko. She remained a mystery for now, but she was clearly not someone you'd want to fuck with. The confidence rolled off her body with every strut, her obscura engulfed her being. Za raised his head before taking a sip as she watched her find comfort in her throne beside Quillareine. It was obvious that the two had been familiar with each other already. This was good- very good. In order for this to work, they'd have to want it to work which meant that there'd need to be some level of trust established. Things like trust could never be rushed, unfortunately. Yet still, Zael had faith that things would all go as planned.

So how do you begin a meeting with some of the strongest women in the room in order to build a foundation for trust? Transparency. The former Nephilim gently placed his chalice upon the long black rectangular table. The room was grand and lit only by the torches lined upon the walls. The flames were obedient and disciplined, much like the creatures of darkness that now served the five in this room. "There are some faces that I haven't formally met, though I'd hope my father informed you of who I am. In any case, My name is Z'Aleel, but to the world I am simply ZaZa. I'd appreciate if we could keep it that way. It's a pleasure to meet you Quillareine, and Akuko. I've heard excellent things about you two." He nodded kindly, before his eyes shifted towards Valeria. "Blood Reina..." then to Achlys, "Apostle of Darkness." His stellan accent rolled off of his tongue, obviously it couldn't be helped.

"I'm honored to be at the table with such powerful women. Although..." The Archfiend sat back into his throne, picking up his chalice before lightly swooshing and swishing the liquid inside of it around. "I'm curious... why are you all here?"

#8Mishiko 

Hellrising  Empty Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:29 am

Mishiko

True enough, the people started to come in one by one. Bai was breathing next to her, deafening the noise of everything else. Although her facial expression stayed cool, her voice was more darkening, "Bai...", she quietly told him. He knew what that meant and made a scoffing horse sound before sitting further. Once everyone was sitting down she noted something that was said, blood. Her nose twitched at the smell of blood. Quilla gulped as thirst drippled down her throat as the saliva was increasing from the sight of it. Her heart was beating faster till she immediately looked away. Unknowningly, her mask in her black bag was glowing as the eyes were becoming pink making her actual eyes glitching a bright pink.

It wasn't that she was scared of blood, no, it was the fact that the taste of it drove her crazy. Made her uncontrollable as she could become mindless. She tries to control it, but it can be quite hard sometimes. Once Za started, she listened in on everything. The honorifics were driving her mad as it was just whacking the bush of what they truly want. Everyone had their own motive behind the things they say and do. What was theirs?

In a matter of time Quillareine was non-specifically asked why she was here. "No real reason, just here because Odin insisted. The darkness is more of my forte anyways," she looked away slowly as if her eyes were dragging towards her horse to make sure they were behaving. Her slow gaze turned over to Akuko, "I assume you're here because of yours truly," she calmly spoke with a expressionless face, her eyes gazing at others as if she was looking into everyone's soul. Her eyes glitch from her original eye color of topaz to a pink diamond and vice versa.

#9Valeria Hildegard 

Hellrising  Empty Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:20 am

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

There were quite a few things about being in this place that intrigued her. As two others sauntered in after her, each surrounded by an air of confidence and power, she knew that this little group of women that had gathered here were a force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately, she had only previously interacted with Za but the vampire made up her mind to get to know the other three. After all, they were simply so elegant and intriguing, Valeria knew that her upcoming days would be far from boring. Turning her attention back towards the host, she flashed him a smile upon his revelation, "How very kind of you." Reaching for the specified bottle, she poured its contents into the chalice before her.

There was a point in her life when she hated drinking blood. The smell, the taste, and even the sight of it drove her insane and brought out her true nature as a vampire. She despised it so much but she thought it was finally time to embrace the part of her that she hated most. However, her gaze lingered on the glass as she picked it up and twirled the contents inside without making any effort to drink it. Her eyes did glance upwards, noticing a slight change in the pink-haired woman sitting before her, who ever-so-slightly twitched and avoided looking at the blood. It was an interesting reaction but Valeria held her curiosity at bay, shifting her eyes to the noisy horse that sat oddly behind her. There were so many oddities in this world that she sought not to even question it.

As ZaZa went about his introduction, referring to her as Blood Reina, Valeria somehow had more questions than answers. There was so much about the man that was shrouded in mystery and while she had initially decided to leave him at his own discretion, things had taken a turn now that she was to work closely with him. The mention of his father, whom she was told was stuck in hell, the change in his appearance, and the overall mystery about his identity; she was tempted to dig deeper but that was a concern for another day. As the answers to his questions rolled out, she placed the chalice down once it was her turn. The warm glow of fire in the room and the silence created an eerie, yet comfortable, atmosphere.

"Because it seems fun." She chuckled as that wasn't exactly a lie. "I simply have my own personal agendas that I need to accomplish and being here will help me do that. Worry not, however, I don't plan to harm this group in pursuing that. I want to be an asset to you just as much as I want you to be one for me. A mutually beneficial relationship is what I'm looking for. Where better to find that than here?"
@Utopian Demise

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Hellrising  HWpjwHq
#10Achlys † 

Hellrising  Empty Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:37 am

Achlys †
DEMON QUEEN
She is not the last one to come into this place, and the one who came after her is someone she met before. It’s Akuko, the girl that she met at Eternal Nightmare guildhall who randomly comes in and tries to socialize. Well besides that, she doesn’t know much about her, so she is still a mystery just like everyone else in this room.

As Za starts talking, she listens to what this guy has to say to this group of women in this room. From what Za said, Achlys learns that he never met Akuko and Quillareine, which are two people she met once before. That leaves the mystery about who the other woman is. Za nodded his head to that one other woman and referred to her as “Blood Reina” which sounds like an alias, so doesn’t really answer the question in Achlys’s head. After that, Za nodded to Achlys and referred to her as the “Apostle of Darkness”. That alias sounds pretty cool in her ear so she nodded back a little.

Za then asks them the reason why all of us are here, and one by one they start answering his question until it gets to her turn. ”The main reason why I’m here is because Odin told me to and I think it’s for you or something. I don’t really care about the reason, but the idea that Odin told me about your plan sounds interesting to me. Besides that, I might start meeting more people for links and connections for my future plans.” Achlys then looks towards Akuko, guessing that she will be the next one to answer the question.

Achlys

#11Akuko 

Hellrising  Empty Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:08 pm

Akuko
So it was left to her in the end, Not that entirely to be expect sometimes Akuko did not want to be the centre of attention. But at least she kind of had some people she knew for these times here. But since she was being looked at anyway she might as well add a bit of flare to her answer to Quillareine. So she would just casually walk over to her closest friend in the world so ask her to come here lean over in an extremely exaggerated manner and poked Quillareine on the nose."You are entirely correct, Even if you are staring at your closest friend with a look that could kill almost everyone in this room."but her finger did not move at all while she stared at Quillareine entirely mentioning something to her in Joyan."Yet to look beyond the pale veil of death have you, Or did you embrace a few other things since we last really talked?"Then she finally retracted her finger, Almost like even if Quillareine looked at Akuko as she did, It did not bother her in the slightest she took it as a bit of a challenge."You can smile if you give yourself the chance, I've seen it before."Then she just walked back to her seat and just sat down, Since her little point at Quillareine was gone.

But they knew why she was here, Asked to by some one with in the room."It is at her request I am here, But! I do not think it is my sole intention to just lounge about so casually, I believe in some manner we all have things to can learn off one another."Learning seemed to be a powerful tool to Akuko, It allowed her to do so many things. After all even in this room she had things to learn, About the man who brought them all here, The with white hair she did not know, Maybe if Achyls would even still talk to her, Akuko did have a horrible problem of being weird and just letting people deal with it."After all, We all might just benefit working together in some way."

Then she put her bright pink sun glasses back on, counter productive it might be for their actual use, Akuko did wear them for style."But do not think I am not interested in knowing anyone else here, For I know two of the four people here, Besides Quillareine and Achyls...You both look very interesting."She did barely get a chance to talk or really do much with Odin, But maybe that was something for later."Even Quillareine's new friend as well."Even bring that up because it was just too simple to pass on, Since for the moment no one wanted to mention that Quillareine did not come alone and brought something into the room. After all Akuko felt they were being left out, Even hearing a name mentioned earlier. But she would just wait to hear what would happen next.

With a smile on her face:

Language colour guide: Fiorian Joyan

#12Guest 

Hellrising  Empty Sat Jul 09, 2022 12:47 pm

Za listened to everyone intensively. Honestly? A big part of him expected to hear some grandoise meaning behind everyones decision to join, something boring and dragged out. In his experience, meetings like this usually pulled bullshit out of people. Sometimes they lied to appear more serious about the mission and sometimes they were so passionate that it was almost cringeworthy. Luckily, none of the ladies in this room were like that. Their reasons were simple, honest and straight to the point. Achlys had come because Odin told her too and Quillareine had come for a similar reason. Valeria had her own goals that she didn't touch too much on and Akuko was here because Quillareine was. That type of loyalty was needed in this place, even if it was for the reaper instead. With a smirk, the read headed man nodded.

The potion beside him swirled with a sparkly liquid. Slowly, he lifted the bottle and pulled the cap off. "Seems you all trust my father." He said. "Well..." Za threw the potion into his throat, swallowing it with a singular gulp before a purplish-red energy swarmed around him. Luci stood beside him  silently, unable to take his eyes off of the Steed beside the reaper.

"My goals are simple. World domination, opening the gates of hell, bringing the Demons back and all that. Nothing too crazy, hm?"

"Sisters of the underworld. It's a pleasure to have you on board. I hope you find yourselves comfortable. Great things await us." he smiled evilly. This meeting wouldn't be long at all. There were some things that the born Nephilim had to handle and these ladies would need to get acquainted with their army. "So, just a little rundown of everything..." he sipped his wine. "The entire city of Dahlia is ours. Everyday more beings of darkness find their way down here to embrace a new home, so you'll see a lot of them roaming about. Quillareine is already known widely as the reaper, second to me in regards to leadership and my advisor. The rest of you are Harbingers, second to the Reaper. Nearly every major decision that's made will come from this council. Amongst the creatures of the night, we're like royalty, so please, do what you please~." Za cleared his throat before glancing over at Luci. "This is Luci, a Demon from the Abyss sent to watch over me from the devils of hell. Consider him my assistant."

Luci rolled his eyes. "Before I continue, are there any questions, concerns?"

#13Mishiko 

Hellrising  Empty Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:09 pm

Mishiko

Her eyes watched as her ears listened to everyone around her. The others seem to have also come here due to Odin or their own agenda as Quilla was here for both. It was finally the turn of Za's as they explained everything that she knew and things she did not, mainly about themselves. Out of nowhere she watched them turn themselves into a woman but showed no expression towards it as Quilla stayed calm and cool. She liked the sound of a council, a judging between everyone instead of just one person. It was better this way as it will lessen a chance of a coupe, a betrayal and sadly, that'd mean no bloodbath and death.

Her eyes glitched pinkish-red as she thought of it, licked her lips with a poke of her tongue in satisfactory as she thought of such a scene. Her eyes turned back to normal as her attention was called out to in a general form of such notion. Her concerns were only for Suza, but she was sure the woman will have no problem with bringing her in here. There better not be as the thoughts of what she'll do, well, she didn't wish to explain it. Her eyes looked at the other harbingers, waiting to see what they'll say. Finally, she leaned over, elbows on the table with her entwined, resting her lips against it while waiting patiently like one who waits for their prey.

That was till she noticed something. Something she realized as she was probably the most powerful mage in here currently. She was X rank and has been working hard. Not only that, but their reputation also wasn't very known as it obviously meant they haven't done much work. Her eyes slanted in a judgmental gaze. "I declare to take your spot, Za... As I feel like you'd obviously be too far busy with ... your own goals among other things." she begun and leaned back with her normal calm and expressionless face watching everyone. She doesn't mind communicating with Omen and doing the creations of what needs to be done. Her hands were already dirty as her infamy was known at a faster pace than many she knew. If she had to be colder and go hard on the reasonings then so be it, but this seemed simple enough.

"If there are no arguments on this declaration then we may proceed and move on to our next step. When it's time to do anything, I will send letters or find someone to find you. Pretty simple," she got up and flipped her long hair before gazing at her horse, signaling it's almost time to go. She will wait before leaving as she had parties, information to gather and things to do.

#14Valeria Hildegard 

Hellrising  Empty Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:34 pm

Valeria Hildegard

well, i'm taking my time
i'm just moving along

The meeting was rather simple and to the point. While she would usually claim it to be boring, she was quite glad that it ended simply. Valeria had questions that were left unanswered, multiple of them actually and while she was a curious one, unfolding the answers as time went on seemed to be a fun route. After all, she, for one, had all the time in the world. What mattered to her the most was that all her interests were met so these mere questions that stemmed from curiosity were not of priority.

Gazing down at the crimson liquid in front of her, she twirled its contents with her hand, listening carefully to everyone. It seemed as if they had their own reasons for this alliance, be it for personal gain, loyalty, or ambition. While she did not know much about Odin or the significance of his role in this new guild, she knew she could find that out with time. Entertainment cannot be rushed. Za's interesting transformation and then the mysterious woman's declaration made no difference to her. Placing the glass back down without having taken a sip, she chimed in, "I, for one, don't have an issue with anyone leading. As I've said before, so long as this is a mutually beneficial relationship, there are no complaints from my end." After everyone had said their peace, she stood up from her throne, drowning in a sea of roses and thorns, "Well, I look forward to working with all of you. Until next time." With that, she sauntered out through the doors.
@Utopian Demise

MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

Hellrising  HWpjwHq
#15Achlys † 

Hellrising  Empty Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:25 am

Achlys †
DEMON QUEEN
The situation in the room suddenly change when Quillareine declare her will for this group. Telling everyone in this room that she want to take the lead from Za, but somehow she did it while maintaining her coolness and calmness. When Achlys heard about what she said, she got a little bit shock with the situation because this isn't the plan she hears from Odin. It is true that Odin told her to be here in this new group, guild or whatever. But it was to follow Za's lead. But with Quillareine taking the lead, the plan might change. Until she realizes that earlier, Quillareine said that her reason to be here was because Odin insisted her, pretty similar to Achlys and both fot the order from Odin so maybe Achlys can trust her to lead the group. With that in her mind, Achlys states that she have no problem with Quillareine leading the group and will still follow the lead with permission and confirmation from Odin anyway. With that being said, she walks out the door following Valerie and leave this place.

Achlys

#16Akuko 

Hellrising  Empty Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:49 am

Akuko
Was this how they settled it? a small change around so casually, It was maybe for interesting turn of events but Akuko had no disagreements, as long as people got along and got things done it was generally how she would be happy as she could attempt to be.Akuko would just looking around at everyone else leaving with out much of a word figured she would hear about it later then she would just walk away too since she had still agreed to the joining part whoever was leader did not bother her. But her talking seemed to have little impact as she thought in the end.

So she would walk over to Quillareine, pat her on the head, Walk past her new companion and pat them as well and leave."I have no problems, worries or issues."Making sure it was clear how she felt so before going through the door as the other two before her and she just seemingly had faded into the shadows as Akuko normally did.

[Exit]

#17Go D. Drakkon 

Hellrising  Empty Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:21 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge had been searching for a place to call home. Well, a place where he could feel like he was at home. He had enjoyed the learning and worshipping of daemons, demons, and devils. There was a place that he had learned about. It was a place where they were gathering people with these types of DNA. It was interesting to hear about this and he would make his way to the place of the abandoned church. There he would go through a series of labyrinths to get to the destination. It had taken him quite some time to gather this information. This information was something he had obtained through network gathering. A lot of it was rumors, but these rumors got him to the location.

When he got there, he would see the castle and he would find himself with a smirk on his face. This was the place where he had been looking for, and it would seem like there was something going on. He would find himself making his way into the castle and there he would see a group of people chatting with each other.

Toge would walk over to the group of females, and he would wave at them with a smile on his face. Luc the Demon who was next to Za, would walk over to Toge and would sit on his shoulder as he smoked his cigarette.

“I see we are forming something to create chaos within the East. Can I partake in that? I love torturing my victims and serving demons and such.” He said wondering who would be the one to bring up that they were a demon or daemon within their ranks.

#18Mishiko 

Hellrising  Empty Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:44 pm

Mishiko

It seemed like it was all over, the meeting was done. That was till another appeared. A man smiled and was already acquainted with Za and the Luc demon. Her eyes of cold studied him with no emotion on her face. "We are, do you wish to be a founder?", she wondered in her monotoned voice that was ghostly. "If so, then you will be the last founder and we may finally begin as any details that are wanted may be answered as we go," she finished and then cornered her eyes to her horse who was in silence as a horse could not speak anyways.

"We will learn of each other some other time I suppose, Toge, perhaps during an adventure we may plan in the soon future,". Quilla turns away and waved with the back of her hand as she went away from her seat, being the third last one since toge and Za were the last two left behind.

Demise was soon to begin...

-exit-

#19Go D. Drakkon 

Hellrising  Empty Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:57 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would look at the woman who had spoken up in the group. He would look at her as if it would seem like she would be leading the entire group. He would smile and nod his head up and down. He was fine with being one of the original members of the group. It would be interesting to see how things would go here.

“I do not mind. As long as I get to expand my beliefs to this town that is all that matters to me.” He said to her as he was glad to hear what she had to say.

It was good to know that she knew of him. His name wasn’t well known, but he was starting to create chaos within Hosenka.

“I’m fine with that. I wouldn’t mind getting to know you more myself Quillareine.” He said as her reputation was high enough for him to know of her.

Luci would smile as it seemed like things were finally going into motion within this guild.

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum