Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Storyline: Soft Spot - What goes bump in the Night (Pre-2 year timeskip)[Sleeping Calamity]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Jikan 

Storyline: Soft Spot - What goes bump in the Night (Pre-2 year timeskip)[Sleeping Calamity] - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:00 pm

Jikan

"D...damn you. How dare you do this to me. You...you have no idea who I am, what you oppose! They will find you they will make you pay. Others will take up my work. The glory of my art will not be silenced!!", the man gurgled out as his blood flew out of his mouth, dripping out of his chest.

Jikan knew the man was dead for good. And had no desire to interact with him anymore. He...would be dead soon anyway. "Girl".

The vampire turned to face Jikan again, the sight and sounds of before her breaking her out of her shock. "Y...yes?", her voice spoke. Softer...calmer...but still on edge.

"I have no intention of helping that pig. Nor do I care about anyone wanting to know what happened to those who deserved it today. Finish him off. Leave and find your own peace. Or be angry. I don't care. Just don't let them control what you do. What you are", she held her arm as she spoke. The limb broken and dripping with blood. Droplets hitting the ground.

"You. Are free. And you, decide what you are and become. Remember that", Jikan paused giving a thought. Her head turning towards the vampire. "No name and you burnt that attachment to the number they called you. So...on this day. How about you choose a name?".

"...A...Amira... I've...always liked that name".

"...", Jikan turned back and began to walk away. A...smile on her face. "Very well. I wish you luck Amira".

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Storyline: Soft Spot - What goes bump in the Night (Pre-2 year timeskip)[Sleeping Calamity] - Page 2 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum