Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fetch me this and that

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Mishiko 

Fetch me this and that Empty Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:25 pm

Mishiko

She roamed around Oak St as she looked towards a bulletin board. She was going to go and find a request to do something as she was getting a little bored by herself. She wondered where all her friends were as she felt a little alone. There is a specific person on her mind as she wanted to know how they were doing. Her heart beat once as she thought of the person. As she got closer to the bulletin board and she looked around to see what exactly they had. Her. I saw a really old request from the board which appears like a scavenger hunt like request. She looked through these items and wondered what and why she needed them. She saw that in old plant was needed and she felt like perhaps the really old garden across the street from her hotel was a good place to start.

#2Mishiko 

Fetch me this and that Empty Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:26 pm

Mishiko

Once she got to the old place where she used to look at the plants, she picked up an old plant and put it in some bag. The bag was invisible, or at least seeable. She picked up the piece of paper and looked to see that some Brentwood was next in a large chunk of metal afterwards. The wood part would probably be easy as there was a forest within this area. Once she got to the woods, she then cut off a piece which was a branch and started to burn it with some matches. Her eyes watched as she then started to take out the fire so it was burnt. She thought this was a really weird list, so she then went to the junkyard next to get a chunk of metal that was large. After she grabbed everything, she went to go find Serena, who then told her it was fake and laughed in her face.

This bitch was lucky she didn't have her weapon on her.

-exit-

300/300+

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum