Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:43 pm

Kaito

Kaito pops his head into the guild hall looking around and sees Judith is out for the time being and kai hurries into the guild's kitchen and starts unpacking the bags which has things for making ginger bread cookies, icing, fruit and ginger ale, then removes his cloak, revealing he is in some clothes he won't mind getting dirty along with an apron. He removes his gloves putting them to the side with his cloak and leaves his mask on, he turns an oven on to heat then starts making the dough and chilling it with frost magic to try to make it easier to work with. He flattens out the chilled dough and start shaping cookies, wondering if he has to really be so sneaky.

He shakes off the feeling, feeling if the oven feels at the right temperature then slides the cookies into the oven. Then makes the icing for when the cookies come out and cool a little, after he gets the different colors made for designs. Kai gets the cookies out just in time so they are in a spot they are not too crispy but also not too soft placing them on a cooling rack.

He makes some fruit punch and uses his icy vein frost spell to hold and chill the container it is in, he puts his hand near the gingerbread people and other assorted shapes to see if he feels heat or if he thinks he is good to move them to plates to ice them, he thinks he hears something, he has his spell put the fruit punch down gently and dissipate. Kai moves as quietly as he can to look around outside of the kitchen without leaving the kitchen.

#2Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:29 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz sat with his feet kicked up in the office. It was a more silent day than most in the guildhall. He had more free time these days as the need for strict paperwork was more relaxed in fairy tail. The wind mage slid his feet down and stretched until a waft of sweetness tickled his heightened senses. "What's that," he spoke, feeling the need to finally enjoy having taste back.

He pushed open the door to the guild and could almost see the lines of sweet scent trailing from the kitchen. "Judith...no she isn't here today." he stepped further out and slunk down the stairs. The prattle of oven doors rattled in the kitchen. Someone was using it while the mother of fairies was away. And for good use at that.

"hmmm," he mumbled and stepped closer. He flung his back against the wall as the door opened revealing one of the newest members to the guild. Kazimir turned invisible in response and floated down. He could see the rack of cookies behind the mage and snuck in over the counter and into the kitchen. As the man's back was turned Kaz snuck a cookie from the rack and tossed began to take a bite. When Kaito turned around, Kaz would shove the whole cookie in hi mouth and hold back a choke. The man would see a cookie vanish in mid air.

#3Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:28 pm

Kaito

Kaito closes the door gently just figuring he was paranoid and turned around to see the cookie vanish in thin air. Hmmm a ghost, am I losing my mind or is there a sneak thief. Kaito taps the side of his head with two fingers using his thermal vision and seeing the outline of the man. You know it is easier to ask right ? He pours a glass of the chilled fruit punch and sits it on the table next to the man figuring that was probably still a little too hot to be eating quite yet.

I am Kaito and who might you be ? and are you gonna tell Judith on me ? If he fears one thing it is the wrath of the mother of the fairies. He starts icing the cookies with designs and pictures setting them to the side to set before bagging them. Also be careful not to bump into me my skin is cursed and I don't want you to suffer. He makes sure to not get close to the person so not to risk tormenting the man.

#4Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:24 am

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz looked down at the magic circle that appeared around the man's feet as Kaito tapped his head. A small smile crept on the wind mages face, seeing the quick reaction. He was already foiled. "Thanks," Kaz replied and grabbed the cup of fruit punch as his body began to reappear.

"They were a little warm," he chuckled and took a big gulp of the fruit punch. He drank with glee, excited to be able to truly enjoy food once more. "Easy to ask, but less fun," he replied, but he was also just making sure it wasn't someone sneaking in, given recent events.

"Someone sneaking into Judith's kitchen...a bold move," he replied casually. It didn't bother him that the member was there, and the kitchen was open to all. It was just unusual for anyone to slip through. "It's nice to see more people making use of the space."

"Nice to finally meet you Kaito. I'm Kazimir, but you can just call me Kaz," he reached out to shake the man's hand, and then would help the man ice some of the cookies.

"No worries. Your secret is safe with me." He slid the man one of the iced cookies so he could get ready to bag it. "What is this about your skin? What kind of curse," Kaz kept his eyes on the cookies and helping ice them as he awaited the members response.

#5Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:11 am

Kaito

I don’t know, woulda never thought a guild master would be a sneak thief. He sighs not expecting his first meeting with his guild master to be him stealing cookies and sneaking around. He regroups his focus on finishing the cookies.

He figures it isn’t worth it to hold a grudge against him they smell like heaven so even he was tempted to eat one before icing them. He sips his own glass of fruit punch. Yeah I wanted to do something for the guild, I wanted her to be able to enjoy something she didn’t have to lift a finger for. That probably sounds selfish but I feel I owe her for welcoming.

He doesn’t make eye contact with Kai but hears his words about it being good others are using it, but doesn’t really stop him from feeling a little guilt that he went behind her back to do this. He puts a dish towel on his own hand then shakes the man’s hand when done he puts the towel down. Contact with my skin causes effects as if a vision, not sure why. You feel it but it has no real physical effect only one person has died my mother.

He starts getting the cookies into cute gift bags to be given out to members and for kaz and Judith making sure he is careful with them so not to break or harm the cookies then ties the bags off with a ribbon and looks around at the kitchen making a cleaning game plan, so not to leave a messy kitchen for Judith.

#6Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:41 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
Kaz rose his brow at being called a sneak thief and met it with a slight shrug."You'll find a lot of things not always what they seem to be around here." He said, thinking about the colorful group that had been joining the guild and the ones that had left in the past.

"Couldn't help myself. Its been a long time since I've enjoyed the taste of real food. But that's a long story. Sorry if these were meant for someone else. I'll replace it if you'd like?"

"Not selfish at all. The very opposite in fact. It's nice to do something for her, given how much she does for the guild. And she does a great job welcoming people," he replied at the gentle-hearted mage in front of him.

Kaz began to ice one of the cookies in the design of a flower for Judith. "Speaking of being welcomed here. Why Fairy Tail?" Kaz asked, taking the chance to get to know more about Kaito's motivations.

He tilted his head at the towel wrapped around the man's hand for the handshake. Kaz shook the man's hand without question. "A vision?"

"I'm sorry to hear about your mother. That must have been tough to handle," he replied. To think that Kaito's touch took away someone so dear to him was heart-wrenching. Loss was a mainstay in the world they lived in, unfortunately. He passed the cookies to Kaito as he tied them into neat little bags.

"If you ever want to explore the mystery behind it. Any of us here, including myself are more than willing to help. Do you get visions yourself?" he replied as Kaito looked at the messy kitchen.

"I'll take care of the dishes and mopping," Kaz rolled up his sleeves and cast water magic into the sink.

#7Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:35 pm

Kaito

nah they are for everyone so you are good no need to replace. He looks at the mage when he asks why fairy tail, truth be told he doesn’t have a real answer to that question, his master had just spoke highly of them as a light guild cause she didn’t want him to fall and join a dark guild.

To be honest that answer isn’t really that exciting… I just heard a lot of good things about here so I came here and nearly didn’t join. He looks at the man saying it must have been a great loss but he never knew her, she died giving birth to him.

I never knew her, so not really tough, she died giving birth to me. I didn’t find out it killed her till I was like thirteen after my master saved me from the lab. He doesn’t make eye contact with the man just looks down and keeps his focus on the cookies, making them look nice but his art work is more child like showing he has no art skills.

No but I can feel when someone touches my skin and sees one. He nods at the man telling him what the man will cover and Kai starts doing other cleaning tasks doing his best to stay out Kaz’s way. He doesn’t even look at the man just keeps to himself and getting the kitchen spotless.

#8Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:01 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"Alright then," Kaz replied and finished with the cookies. Kaz gave a small smile at the man saying it was not such a big deal and was pleased to hear that good things were being said about the guild.

"Nearly didn't join? What happened," the wind mage asked quizzically about what was the deterrent that almost stopped the man from joining. he hoped it wasn't anything that he encountered with the guild or some outside force intervening.

"Sorry. Not an easy thing to learn about. I never met either one of my parents. They gave me to an orphanage when I was very young,"
he let a pause linger between them a moment as Kaito faced the cookies once more. "is your master still around," he asked first, thinking it would be an easier question than to ask about the lab.

Kaito cleaned without comment. He certainly was a reserved person. A good balance to the other chaos that surrounded the guild. "Have those visions ever come to pass, or are the more visions of the past?"

#9Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:39 am

Kaito

Oh some members wanted to rough house, probably thought I was a threat, as I walk around with a cloak and mask, like a man up to no good. He rubs the back of his own head, remembering the event. He looks back at the man. I am pretty sure that old grumpy elf will far out live me, seeing as she is a high elf. He laughs softly knowing his master is not one to just lay down and die, stubborn as a mule and the strength and spells to back it up.

Pretty sure they are just someone’s worst fear of how they could die, but to my knowledge none of the elves or Demi humans that have touched me have died, so I can’t rule out it being how they die. He shutters at the thought of people seeing their own death by touching him, he hopes it is just a random vision and not a thing that might come to pass, cause then everyone will want to touch him to know how they die. He finishes up his task and starts getting ready to leave having sorted the bags of cookies and gets the fruit punch in the fridge to stay cold.

#10Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:13 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"Oh! I trust that Judith took care of them. I'd hate for our members to just be out there throwing fists without asking questions. But The guild has been known to be pretty wild with its members. I only recently became guild master here. So I'm still getting used to all the faces. Its a lot different than my previous organization." He mentioned hoping that the altercation wasn't a bad one. He couldn't have members out there starting fights for no reason but suspicion. Being from a heavily structured organization, Kaz liked the freedom of the current guild but it still took some getting used to.

He gave a chuckle back at the man's joke. "Elves do have a way of clinging on." He finished up the last few dishes he had in the sink and the corner of the floor to mop, which was a little dusted with flour.

"Worst fears? So It isn't touching your skin that causes illness just shows the potential future for non-humans. Makes having a connection with people tough at times I imagine." He let the words hang in the air, leaving it up to Kaito if he wanted to engage with an answer.

"Only humans affected then...guess I'm safe. And most of the people in the guild too." He added, wondering if that would give Kaito any sort of comfort knowing that he may not accidentally kill anyone of the more active members in the guild.

"What's your next plan?"

#11Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Sat Jan 15, 2022 2:53 pm

Kaito

Yeah she said she would have some words with them. He looks nervous at what those words might have been in the long run, he hasn’t had any other trouble with them since that day but that could be the fact he nearly killed one of them on accident. He doesn’t worry about it cause he is sure if he had done lasting damage to any of them Judith woulda told him.

It effects everyone but I know of no deaths that I know of. He gets what the man was trying to do but it was not really a relief cause he tried to talk it up but it was for not as he wouldn’t be sweet talked by him. yes it does make having connections hard… He doesn’t know if he really wants connections to other people or if they would really want them with him. He looks down on at the ground not sure what to say his plans to be going forward.

Maybe I will find a love interest or someone that can stand me for longer then three minutes. He was joking cause he knows he can’t even touch someone else so no point in finding love.

#12Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:31 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"I'm sure they weren't harsh words. it takes a lot for Judith to really scold someone. Just the threat of know food usually does the trick," He unrolled his sleeves thinking about the mages that had come back to the guild only to face cold sandwiches they had to throw together while everyone else ate finely cooked food in front of them. In the grand scheme of things a light punishment for things, but it served as a warning and signal to the other guild members as to who was acting out.

"hmm," Kaz nodded when Kaito simply reinforced the idea of connections being hard to maintain. There was not much else the wind mage could say on the matter.

"Love...who knows. That may be just the thing," He placed the dishes all back neatly and opened the door to the kitchen. "What do you mean...I'm sure you and Judith talked for far longer than three minutes," Kaz joked back, about Kaito having already fond people that can stand him, even though Kaito was talking about love.

"Oh things to know about the guild," Kaz remarked halfway out the door. "Judith usually always sticks around this region. You already know her situation pretty well. She is a healer and I'm a wind mage." He closed one eye and looked up, thinking about whatever else was important. "There may be dragons around. The former guild master mysteriously left to deal with something. We have an alliance with Empyrean Divine. If you need to unwind or go sightseeing, Judith is great for that. If you need a target for spell training, I can help you."

Kaz finished and held the door open for Kaito and his cookies. And also if the man wanted to ask any follow-ups.

#13Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:09 am

Kaito

"Never tasted her cooking so I wouldn't know." He shrugs having avoided the guild hall as much as he can since the day he joined, so not to cause more fights or issues that he could easily avoid. He rubs the back of his head sorta embarrassed that he has sorta just not been a team player this whole time.

"yeah we did it was more like around ten minutes then I went my own way, to camp out for the night."  He was just being honest about that even though he had joked about finding love even though he knows he has no right to be talking about finding love till after he is cured or finds a way to protect people from the curse.

"I am also a wind mage. Do I know her situation? Why would she stick to this region besides the guild?" He looks at the man and he rubs his chin wondering why she is stuck here. "Well I know about the alliance cause a nice girl with blonde hair told me about it while threatening me with fire." He laughs softly cause he nearly called her small, when really she is probably average height for a girl of her age. "I doubt I will ever take her or you up on either of those things sorry, just not my style." He really doesn't see himself as the sight seeing type, or the type to be trained or train with anyone no matter how bad it gets, he just doesn't see himself getting or doing things like that with other people, sad but he doesn't really want to get close to other people cause in the end he will just end up hurting them or they will hurt him.

#14Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:51 am

Kazimir Seiryu
"Oh. You're missing out then. One of the things that was hardest about being a vampire for me, was missing out on food," he said, thinking fondly about eating as it had been a long time he went without it. But he was glad to be rid of that curse now. "Camp out for the night? You didn't take a room here?" Kaz said with a lifted brow and then shrugged. "Can't blame you though. After being attacked. Plus I spend most of my time in the wilds still."

"Oh A fellow wind mage. Not many of us wandering around," he smiled at having someone else, that shared his vigor for the wind. "Suppose I worded that wrong. Judith chooses to stick around here, so she can watch over members, and cook and clean. Despite others offering to give her some time off. She just, enjoys taking care of people." He replied. It had come up a few times before and Kaz doubted that even if he gave her an order to have fun and relax she would take it.

"Blonde girl with fire...That wouldn't happen to be Tempris would it? She is my step-daughter." He really needed to catch back up with her given how swift their last meeting was. "Seems you get threatened quite a bit?" Kaz half-joked, but wondered what it was about the man that put him at odds with so many he came across.

"Fair enough. It would be rude of me not to make the offer at least. I rarely train with people for my own gain either." Kaz closed the door behind the man if he stepped out into the hall. "Well, shall we deliver the cookies," Kaz looked at the guildhall with people starting to trickle in and then looked toward the silent dorm rooms, where they could hang them without much conversation with people.

#15Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:07 pm

Kaito

He never felt he needed to eat her food cause he is fully able to make and cook his own food. "I have the skill to cook for myself why would I need to make her have to cook for me?" He tilts his head head at the thought he coulda stayed here, the I thought never crossed his mind but he isn’t gonna admit that but, Kaz had a point so he isn’t gonna worry about it.

"Yeah think you are the first one I have met as of yet." He realizes he hasn’t met many wind magic users, he wonders if it is really that rare to use. "yeah she seemed a workaholic the last time I saw her yes."

"yes her, I wasn’t sure I should be using her name cause I don’t want to cause any issues for her, she seems nice enough. Wait you are her step father?" He is surprised to have gained this knowledge that the guild master of Fairy Tail is her step father. "wait does that mean the guild master of ED and you are married?" He had heard rumors of them being together but he didn’t hear they were married.

"I guess I just have a bad personality people dislike… or a punchable mask face." he sighs cause he seems to always walking himself into trouble and weird situations.

"Yes we should so they can enjoy them, and not cause them any issue." He walks with the guild master to deliver the cookies to their rooms and not cause any scenes or issues with anyone or anything to ruin the season for everyone or anyone, or get into a brawl or start one.

#16Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:36 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"It's just something she enjoys doing," Kaz shrugged. Many people had come and gone through the guildhall with that same feeling. But few knew that it was cooking for people that really made Judith feel connected with people. "Accepting a meal from her does just as much for people's stomachs as it does for Judith. It makes her happy." It was an odd notion for Kaz at first too.

"That's cautious of you. I'm sure she'd appreciate that." Kaito said she seemed nice enough. Kaz could only assume she wasn't talking about cleansing anyone in fire. "She tell you about her faith?" He asked trying not to reveal too much about Tempris. But she wasn't shy about that.

A small smile crept on the guild master's face, thinking about the funny situation of him with the other guild master. "Not officially yet. She is making the arrangements though. Hopefully, that doesn't complicate anything for you. If nothing else it brings a lot of stability to the region." Kaz shook his head and ran his fingers across his forehead. "Not having to deal with all that conquesting business is a load off."

"I'd say you're not that punchable. At least you don't have a contract hunter on your tail like some in the guild." he gave a small laugh, thinking about the poor monk.

"Of course," Kaz walked with Kaito down the hall of rooms. Judith however, had no room. "Judith lives outside of the guild with her husband. Hope you don't mind making a trip out."

#17Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:50 pm

Kaito

He had nothing to add about Judith because he barely knew anything about her besides that she is good with tea and that she is the cook which pretty much makes her the heart of the guild currently. He looked at the guild leader when he asked about the girls faith sorta seeming like he is worried he will tell to much. "Yeah she did. She is a believer in Illumin, though I am not a faithful, I still respect her drive and passion for her belief. She caught me making a very late night donation to the church." He rubs the back of his head with a nervous smile. "She said many dislike her for her belief or turn from her for her passion for it." He looks at the man saying he hopes the marriage doesn’t complicate things for him. "Why would that complicate something for me? I hope it goes well, and bloody battle free."

He doesn’t really understand why the guild master would bring up conquests as he hadn’t heard of it, till just this moment. "Someone has a contract killer after them?" He looks puzzled as to why someone in Fairytail would have such a thing after them. But he guesses he has only met Judith and Kaz so he has no idea what other members of fairytail are up too. "I am fine with the trip, oh I hope they don’t mind us just dropping in.”"

#18Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:28 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"A late-night donation. Even though you are not religious?" Kaz asked with a splash of curiosity, leaving the end of his sentence to trail off as if to ask why, but not pry. "Thanks for reassuring her. It has been difficult for her to find acceptance because of it. But we are working on it...Slowly," he added with a shrug. Traveling with Tempris would not have been the first time he was around someone with a lifestyle choice that made others weary.

"No. No battles. It seems things are calming down for now. The dragons have not returned yet at least." The thought was still on that lingered on the forefront of his mind. Something they all needed to be ready for when the moment arose.

"Yes. Some underground groups and mobsters will occasionally put a bounty on a guildmember to stop them from interfering in their business. This has led to some dark guilds coming after light guilds," he replied with a little hesitancy on the politics of the distinction. He didn't like referring to them as dark and light.

"A quick drop by it is then," Kaz stepped out of the guildhall once they finished leaving the other cookie bags behind. Judith's house was not far, and it was likely that she wasn't even home.

"How do you feel about Blue Pegasus? Have you met any of the members?"

#19Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:59 pm

Kaito

He looks a bit perplexed at the guild master saying that. "There was no reason to not to reassure her, nothing wrong with having a thing you believe in. I probably shouldn’t admit this but I was in the Crimson Quarter and my gut pulled me into a gambling den and I won on a fluke, so I donated to an orphanage and the local chapter of the church. I had helped our local one deal with a sickness before then so felt like I should so I did. Then out of nowhere as I went to leave she appeared like a small angel of justice." He laughs feeling as if she had just heard him say that he would probably be, being roasted on a fire of purity. He is glad to hear that he seemed fine with her if if he clearly didn’t agree with the teachings of Illumin, he hopes she doesn’t grow to hate Kaz from this mindset. He figures Tempris is strong enough that if she needs a hand maybe she will take him up on the offer to help her.

He follows after the guild master listening to him speak of contract killers and mobs."I guess I will have to be careful then. Of guilds like eternal nightmare and sleeping calamity." He wonders if he will have to fight them at some point if he stays in fairy tail. "Yeah I don’t want to stress out Judith on her day off if she is even home."

He tries to think if he has met anyone from Blue Pegasus "Never heard of them or met anyone like that, only guilded people I think I know are Judith, you and Tempris. Why do you ask?" He rubs his chin and he wonders why the master of Fairy Tail is asking him what he thought of a different guild was he trying to pawn him off to them was there someone from there Kaz wanted him to meet. For a good reason ? He figures the guild master will tell him about why he asked it of him.

#20Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:04 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"I agree. But sometimes she can feel that people judge her. So its nice that she found someone else that supports her too," Kaz answered not, realizing that he may have made it out to be something more than it was. He was just happy that Tempris found more people that she could get along with.

"Not so much from Eternal Nightmare I hope. I have an...obscure friendship with their guild master," Kaz said while keeping his attention forward. "Its a long story," he added with a weak chuckle at the odd circumstances that put himself and Odin around one another.

"Oh. I plan on making a trip soon to cement an alliance with them. She is my soon-to-be sister-in-law." His sentence trailed off as a group of fire dances jumped in front of them and down the street. Trailing behind them was a band of dancers and drummers. A traveling performing troupe rolled into town like a storm of lights.

"Well," Kaz said as he arched back and avoided getting trampled. Within the fanfare and the lights twirling around dancers, pickpockets wove through the crowd, taking extra coin.

#21Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:35 pm

Kaito

He laughs softly at hearing the man say that. I highly doubt she was so thrilled as that.. He stretches and looks where the man is leading him. He wonders if the small girl really saw him as more then a heretic insect or if that might just of been what she saw him as.

He wonders what kind of connection his guild leader might have with their leader. Is this some back alley deal I shouldn’t know about? He looks from under his mask at the man he was following. Kai didn’t really need to know if there was shady dealing or not just that he guesses he wouldn’t need to be super weary of them, unless one or a group of them goes rogue and attacks them, but hopefully by then Kai will be strong enough to fight back against them.

He guesses they must be strong if he is going to them but he wonders how many of the guild masters are related in some way to each other. I guess power marries power huh? He figures he will have to get stronger maybe then people will notice him for more then just his curse and what guild he is in.

Kai looks around at all these people, he knows all to well what happens during these kinds of things and he takes one of his gloves off in case someone tries to pick pocket him cause they will never attempt such a stupid act again if he were to catch one of them trying to do it to him.

#22Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:54 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"Hm," Kaz responded at the man's inquiry. He looked back over his shoulder while still walking forward and waved his hand, "Oh nothing like that. Me and Odin just have a tendency of running into each other. For the most part, we both don't want to see the world burn and when world-ending threats come down," Kaz shrugged. It was oddly as simple as two people having shared enemies from time to time. But also the Lich was cool-headed most of the time. A quick laugh escaped the wind mage, "Although the first time we met he did sneak attack me in a forest."

"It is a little odd that things turned out that way. I hope we don't end up looking like the royalty and nobility of Fiore," Kaz said as a joke but there was a hint of seriousness behind it. What if the people did begin to see it like that?

Kaz slowed down as the parade came through. dancers jumped between the two mages. One person slipped by next to Kai and reached for a money pouch or cookies. Another reached for Kaz's pouch of coins.

#23Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:39 pm

Kaito

Kai wonders if this is really okay to be believing kinda weird a Light Guild Master would hold anything for a dark guild master. "As you wish guild master." He just keeps to himself and keeps following even though it isn't adding up and nothing seems right. He looks at kaz talk so nonchalantly about being sneak attacked by this other person and he begins to wonder if kaz is okay mentally or if maybe he had made a poor choice when he chose his guild to join, cause he was attacked, served tea by some lady that acted far too friendly not he is walking the streets with a cookie nabber, listening to them talk about a dark guild leader trying to kill them in a sneak attack.

"Me look like royalty that could never happen." The mage just flatly denied the masters words of having any chance of himself being seen as such a thing. Kai grabs the one that reached for his bag bare handed making sure he touches skin and makes them suffer by not releasing his grip on them to make sure that they learn their lesson to never do it again.

#24Kazimir Seiryu 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:07 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
The man's words felt more like reluctant acceptance. He could tell there was some darkness to the young lad, and Kaz's goal was just to show him that even in a light guild, things are not always as cut and dry as good guys and bad guys. "There are...a lot of politics that define the dark guilds. Some of which don't always mean they are evil. Unfortunately, you'll find Fiore is riddled with bureaucracy that at times overshadows intent." He thought about the old wars and the new ones on the horizon.

"Good," he gave a half laugh in agreement. "I wouldn't want to be seen as royalty either." As the dancers began their fit of pickpocketing. Kazimir snatched the hand of one of the thieves and pulled him close. His other hand pressed against the thief's abdomen and a small burst of wind rammed into the man's gut, knocking him out.

He turned to see Kai using his curse as a weapon. Kaz narrowed his eyes, in intrigue. He thought the man was more skittish about his gift, but maybe that was only with civilians and others. He seemed to have a completely different approach for wrongdoers.

"We should find out how many there are from him. And where they are taking all the stolen goods too," Kaz nodded to the person Kai was holding on to.

#25Kaito 

When the guild mother is away the fairies will play. (Open) Empty Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:31 am

Kaito

Kai listened to the master speak of the politics that govern the ways they see and how things are categorized by the people in power that dictated what was good what was evil and even if you could do something without a hundred approvals and red pretty stamps. "Why would you not want to be seen that way, you look royal and aloof like some price ready to take a throne or a clan leader that is shrugging his true responsibilities to enjoy himself."

Kai hears his guild master say they should get info out of the man he has grabbed by the arm, he switches to his gloved hand holding the man then drags him closer to Kaz. "He is all yours if you know how to extract info from them."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum