Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

#51Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 3 Empty Tue Dec 14, 2021 2:11 pm

Mimi
This might just even a bit more suffering in some manner, but in a lighthearted way for Miriko, It was something she also could yield on."It could be fair to think of it differently."The sheltered artist would mention, This was an entering point of things to slowly have happen, Maybe it was a starting point that Alisa could expand upon just hopefully not a extreme way for the scared painter. At least Alisa could guide Miriko at least safely and with out problem, It was like guiding a scared child but she was taller, an adult and count paint and function otherwise.

Letting out a sigh that she would control her mind and thoughts to one solid spot."But it can wait until I visit your guild I hope?"Miriko asked more as a chance to leave herself some mental space between ventures and trying new things, One thing about Miriko, She some how collected herself quickly and with some manner of grace at least in her mind, Given how she  made herself out to be, It most likely was not helpful that Alisa now had easily way to break through her comfort barriers, At least internally it was something Miriko assume Alisa would not abuse because of the nature of how Alisa was.

Realizing she mentioned it could happen when she was at her guild Miriko realize she had heard that already and just did not realize it mentally right away, maybe she was just nervous, But it could fade over time as Miriko adjusted to Alisa nature of conversation."But even if so, At least in my view, It is what the person finds that fits beauty to inspire it, It might not always be people."Miriko was attempting to skirt away from being the eye of being called pretty when she was not use to it. Attempting to point out other things could, Much like the things she painted being also objects, places and things.

It was almost worded like Miriko could use her beauty as a weapon."Wait how ever do you mean that, You almost make it seem like I could use it against people if I thought about it enough."This was also Miriko's creative mind playing up slightly, But that just showed she was normal."I am delighted you love my painting for you, I should ask, do you intend to carry this yourself personally back to your home, Or should i plan to figure out how to deliver it safely?"It was back on track of work for a moment because Miriko wanted to be sure it was out of the way, since she did not know if they was brought up or not, Not that it was something to heavily worried about in the end, it would be safe no matter what in the end.

#52Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 3 Empty Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:37 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 340 | TAG: @Mimi | STYLISH 

Alisa smirked as she saw the artist slowly surrendering to her way of thinking. Well, a perfectly reasonable way of thinking, she saw it, after all, one drink wouldn't really cripple her for life or turn her into an irredeemable alcoholic. At the same time, she defenitely sensed a bit of that sheltered upbringing in her approach, noting that however confident and attentive she could be in her work, she lacked that kind of desire to set her foot outside her comfort zone:

"Well of course, I can hardly control whatever it is you do when you're all by yourself~...?", she nodded and arched her brow, almost quizzically, tilting her head as she leaned into her palm, almost giggling at how her new friend had worded her question, as though Alisa had any say in her daily life, "Beauty isn't just in the eye of the beholder. That's usually something people say when they want you to ignore how something is obscenely ugly... Or for you to dismiss something breathtaking when it's right before your eyes~"

She shook her head, finding one too many people, usually affluent merchants who wanted their property to stand out by any means necessary, to shock and draw attention even if it clashed against the very style of the city... Or designers hoping to force their appalling vision... To many people, there is no such thing as bad publicity, and to those, well... Beauty is defenitely in the eyes of the beholder. Alisa kept these ponderings to herself and instead focused on the latter part, the bewitching beauty right in front of her:

"Ufufu~... If you wanted to you defenitely could~", teased the temptress, winking knowingly, defenitely thinking back to herself back when she wasn't nearly this strong and couldn't simply battle her way to whatever it was she wanted. In the end, she simply let her gaze wash over that fascinating figure, nibbling her bottom lip, looking up when Miriko mentioned the painting, scratching her temple as she mused, "Well, I defenitely thought about carrying myself. If you'd feel comfortable leaving your shop, you could join me and make sure it gets home safely~?"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

Sheet | Relationship Plotter | GFX
Fortune Wheel | Victory Road | Dice Game

"Would you like a glimpse of real beauty, Guest?"

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 3 CyhFjWA

Main theme ~ Serious Fight!
#53Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 3 Empty Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:38 pm

Mimi
Slowly there must be a way to stir away from her own looks, At least internally because she wanted to spare herself from the thoughts of it, Even if she could very well now keep in mind how she looked was something to allure people she was not the type to want to consider or use it in some swaying manner in her favour or against a person, It was just something she had not wanted to think about in the end. Nonetheless she could at least start closing parts of these so she did not have to ponder what kind of words she would hear

Over all Miriko maybe just never considered really needing to looking at herself, She made herself look how she wanted, That was it and she continued on with out much really noted of her personal looks, mostly having to play off of how other people might have hit on her at some point, She had been so focused on art and other things because how she could actually be viewed by some one who was actually cared and generally had that different view of it, Just telling the shy about it was a hard task."I don't think I am really dismissing it..."She would argue more denial, Knowing that it was still working against her in her current part, but she was just okay and some what relaxing about it.

"I will assume for now, I will never have to think about using what beauty I have against a person, While I hope I never have to."Miriko was most likely far too meek and unsure of herself to ever use her beauty against some one, It would be something she would have to force herself to do.

If Alisa wanted to carry it herself then she would let her."By all means that is what you intend, Then by all mean carry it, I can pick up the rest of my things and by on my way."It might be good to draw this to a close more just so that were not standing here the entire time, until the sun goes down. Miriko still needed time to collect her things as well, Since there was still some art supplies aside from Alisa's painting here.

#54Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 3 Empty Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:59 pm

Alisa

WORDS: 340 | TAG: @Mimi | STYLISH 

Clearly, even if Miriko opted not to think about it in any way, Alisa thought about it enough for the two of them and then more. The woman standing in front of her was breathtaking in every sense of the word, and the only reason she didn't say so more often came out of a desire not to embarass the bashful beauty even more. Perhaps after spending some more time with her she'd come to accept this and take it in stride... On the other hand, not accepting it meant she'd keep showing Alisa those impossibly endearing looks:

"Fufu~... All a matter of perspective really.", winked the sculptress, hand sliding down to the swell of her hip, chiming playfully, admiring those ravishing features as she stood close enough to the woman, that lavander scent filling the air between them as she added, "I assure you, you don't usually use it consciously... It just... Tends to happen once you grow aware of your beauty. Like a magnetic appeal that just... Has that effect on people~?"

Alisa wasn't even bragging about it by any stretch, but as she shared her experience, sliding one hand behind her neck, she wasn't nearly so oblivious not to recognize that some people acted differently around her than around everybody else. She rarely did anything anything for it, just being herself, oozing confidence, just seemed to have that kind of effect:

"Mmm, very well~... I'm perfectly capable of carrying it myself though I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to help me along", she nodded, picking up the painting, carrying it carefully on her side as she turned to face the artist once more, "Then... I sure hope I'll see you again sooner rather than later~"

Strength is also Beauty

"New year, new day~"
- Alisa Vollan

credit to nat of adoxography.

#55Mimi 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 3 Empty Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:56 am

Mimi
That phrase might just haunt Miriko in some manner. Miriko had been possibly this entire time doing something she did not intent to in any manner, If she was already not happy enough with her own attire, looks and caring about her efforts Miriko would most likely had torn everything she had to pieces and hid away until some one would not consider her that in anyway....At least in her childish mind being slightly childish that way was thinking it could work that way. For now, Miriko could over come her emotions of that and keep herself in control again, Only because she feared possibly laughter from either Alisa or Alistair, but they meant nothing harmful with it.

Then again Miriko was also drawing this to a close, mostly because even if pretty much cuddling next to a friend was nice, It was still a fairly warm time of day, She was also still outside and well, She wanted to maybe go inside and try and figure out another matter of cooling off.

At least that is how she thinks it words, Summer time as to the same as winter time where some of Miriko's most hated time of the year, Most likely because she could not control body temperature as much as she wanted too. It is why in summer, even if it was simple as wearing lighter clothing Miriko carried that large umbrella at least in summer. Even if she did not need the blanket carried a large one for winter for when she got too cold, she had planned this all out.

She would just mention."I am for what makes the customer happy after all, As well as make sure the painting arrives perfectly."Normal work talk from Miriko would continue making her as normal as she was before the talk made her feel weird. Paintings where valuable to her, So were the people who owned them happiness.

So she would walk away from her shade and start collecting what else was laid out while remarking."I very well would do that, only because I do enjoy the conversation."Hopefully it would not turn out to be too horrible and backfire figuratively on her, however this departure was not only because in Miriko's mind about the wanting to continue on today from the heat, But also selling off the rest of these paintings."It will not be that long, I have given my word on something, Even if silly I was not raised to be a liar or go against it."So even if she would be a bit more warmer then she would think, Miriko picked up everything, packed it all with Alistair and head off her way, Miriko would eventually sell the rest of her paintings here, But after getting on Alistair and starting to casually ride away she would wave good bye to Alisa.

[exit]

#56Alisa 

Wait....When did you get here?!(Alisa) - Page 3 Empty Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:28 am

Alisa

Well, far be it from her to haunt her, though Alisa did hope to leave the girl with some food for thought. People admire beauty after all, and not just people... Even the lesser creatures and animals showed that receptivity, like the birds courting their mates with dazzling colours and graceful dances. At the same time, that old adage does ring true in a way. Beauty does indeed lie in the eye of the beholder. Not entirely, but that's part of the charm as well~... Like how a dance takes two partners, the kind of connection shared between the admirer and the one admired stands out from all others with anybody else... Even now, Alisa occasionally let her gaze wander as she admired the artist and her art in equal measure, but in the end all good things must come to an end:

"In that case, you have nothing to worry about... I'll ensure it gets home safely~", shooting her a reassuring smile as she held the painting to her side, unburduned by the weight of the canvas, the sculptress merely nodded as the girl went to fetch her belongings, "Then, I'll hold you to that, Miriko~..."

And with these words, Alisa turned on one heel, flipping her hair stylishly behind her shoulder, heels clacking subtly across the cobblestones as she strode off with a graceful way to her hips and a soft, delighted smile on her lips... Well... This had been a rather fortunate meeting~... She found herself imagining what side of Miriko she'd see next time they met. Who knows... Maybe some of Alisa's words would have sunk in by then.

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum