Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sugma Ball [ESG]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

#26Poropo Poproporp 

Sugma Ball [ESG] - Page 2 Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:01 pm

Poropo Poproporp

There was a lot of socializing happening, but the monk was not interested anymore! He was just trying to get out of the Sugma Ball as soon as possible in an attempt to get away from the laughing Gantry! The youth which the monk met on the beach was laughing too much for the comfort of the monk, so the monk was feeling more and more anxious with every, sweaty step. The interaction which transpired before the monk tried to run away was not a pleasant one - the monk was terrified of the organization Gantry might be a part of and decided now was the time to leave.

Whatever happened next did not matter as long as the monk could be away from Gantry, "I must get away - why did the Iron Deity have us meet!? I need to get out of here before anything bad happens!" The monk was worried for everyone else, but Gantry seemed more occupied by the monk's funny attempt to push through crowds of people - the sweat pouring from the monk's sunburned skin was acting as a lubricant with which the monk was either grossing out people in the way or using to slip past them. Sweat as a lubricant was normally not possible, but the monk was an expert sweater.

#27Kazimir Seiryu 

Sugma Ball [ESG] - Page 2 Empty Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:47 pm

Kazimir Seiryu
"Well well, a blast from the past," he nodded to Kenzo, who had come to greet them. It seemed he was already acquainted with Karisa. "It has been a long time. I hope you have been well," the wind mage could still remember the pit fight like it was just last week. Who knew how much time had passed since then.

The wind mage scratched the back of his head at Kenzo's wink and smiled. "I try my best. Although I haven't had the title of captain for some time now."

He turned his attention back to Alisa as she congratulated them. "Thank you. And Karisa is more in charge of that than I am." Despite having come so far in his journey, the wind mage still carried his head in the clouds a bit.

He shook the Blue Pegasus master's hand, "It is a pleasure to finally meet you as well." He gave a meek smile as she mentioned Karisa being done with bad boys. It was an amusing thought as even though Kaz had a good track record he was still a vampire. "It is odd we've gone this long without really crossing paths. Thank you. I've heard great things about you as the head of Blue Pegasus." They were indeed the last remaining light guilds in the land. A shame that her guild was so far away, but then again being spread out meant they could help more people. The downside being it left them vulnerable to more attacks. Although he didn't know who would be bold enough to attack Blue Pegasus.

"Of course," he said as Alisa excused herself with the others that had been gathering around. He still had a random conversation to have with someone though. "I'll be right back," Kaz kissed Karisa on the cheek and slide away for a moment to track down the people that wanted to speak with him more privately.

WC 350
Total WC 1009

#28Karisa 

Sugma Ball [ESG] - Page 2 Empty Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:39 am

Karisa

She enjoyed her loving company of Kazimir, Alisa, Judith, everyone that enjoyed her company as well. Karisa bowed her head and excused herself from the company she was around so she could go up towards the stairs. It was a sign that she was going to the other judges who met her behind the scenes to discuss the winner for the beautiful dresses and attire of the women and men. Her eyes scanned the two beauties that were being fought over in terms of who will be the winner. It was harder to pick the females than the males for some reason, but in the end, she did have her couple of favorites.

She couldn't pick her husband, her children nor another as Karisa didn't want to argue about it. So that was already one man down and a specific woman. Sighing softly they finally came into an agreement of the 'Prom King and 'Prom Queen of this Ball. She swirled her beautiful dress as her skin was shining from the light. Her black-brown hair shined as her eyes gazed down at the people that came to this event. She gazed towards the man with the bell as he rang it. Her attention went back to the people who gazed up at her. "I thank everyone for coming here today, rather it was for someone else or to support this guild - even to gain something. The Prom 'King' has been chosen; Zane! Please come up and take your 'crown' and reward.", she started and giggled softly while gazing at the women. "For the Prom 'queen', Rania has been chosen!~", she grabbed the tiara that had beautiful jewels and wasn't too over-the-top. As soon as they both came up, she gave them their reward and from then on the night continued.

-exit-

Sugma Ball [ESG] - Page 2 Sigme10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum