Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball] Empty Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:29 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball] UUMqJxC

The handsome pageant was fun, but the monk had to dress in something more appropriate for the Sugma Ball - this ball was a social gather rather than entertainment. Some would argue a social gathering is entertainment, but to dress like a shrimp during a social gather was still not appropriate - Poropo felt he needed to look as though he was auditioning for a spot within the Blue Pegasus guild, "if I am not pretty then I will likely not be let inside, hah hah!...hah."

The monk was anxious for what could happen, but arriving at the Sugma Ball presented a separate challenge while also solving the old one - there were so many people! The monk could hardly get into the crowd, much less be spotted by anyone who cared. The monk started to believe looks did not matter so much for this social gathering and decided to get inside without worrying too much about how he looked.

The monk was dressed in his usual, silk robes with undergarments - nothing special other than the absence of Rhadrian's Shelter, a plate armor used for adventuring. The heavy armor was pretty to some degree, but tattered and worn out from years of use by various individuals - the monk would not want to be viewed with such armor at a social gathering as elegant as the Sugma Ball.

200/2,000 words

#2Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball] Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:41 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo walked around the crowded Sugma Ball and attempted to meet new people, but with so many around the monk was having trouble choosing - the number of different guilds and guild members present was astounding, more so than the beach gathering. The choice paralysis was setting in and the monk decided to just hang around in the background instead of interacting with anybody - the fear of rejection troubled the paralyzed monk as well, causing him to leave a trail of sweat wherever he went. The monk clasped his hands in prayer while waddling around and mumbled to himself, "Oh Iron Deity, bless me with a fated choice tonight - I wish to make connections."

The monk hoped he would not need to interact with anyone after having gained anxiety about meeting new people, but the monk prayed he would be forced to interact with someone, somehow. The way in which Poropo would be forced to interact with anyone would be left up to the monk's god, the Iron Deity. The monk continued to mumble to himself as he slowly waddled between crowds of people, "I wish the choices were not so suffocating - I just wanted to talk to a handful of people tonight but there are so many who already knew each other..."

400/2,000 words

#3Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball] Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:53 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo waddled around the ballroom in hopes something would and would not happen - the monk was still paralyzed by choice and the associated anxiety was not doing the monk any favors. The devote monk put the Iron Deity in charge of a "fateful" encounter, but the monk was still nervous of what might happen - the monk did not know the Iron Deity for being the most benevolent god but a benevolent god to some degree.

While waddling around, waiting for something to happen, the monk went over to the drinking area - the drinking area had a few children nearby who seemed to be drinking fruit juices. The monk chuckled at the sight of babies drinking baby drinks and then waddled to the adult area in search of adult beverages - perhaps the monk could wash away his choice paralysis if, "I can just...choose a drink." The choice paralysis was setting in harder because the monk had to choose something to drink! The monk prayed to the Iron Deity once more, "Oh Iron Deity, please help me choose a drink!"

The monk prayed loudly enough someone next to him could hear despite the loud chatting amongst the nearby adults - the person who noticed the monk was one of the youths from the beach the other day.

600/2,000 words

#4Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball] Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:02 am

Poropo Poproporp
The monk was worried by the appearance of the youth from the other day at the beach, but the monk felt the Iron Deity was leading the monk somewhere with this fated encounter. Instead of running away, the monk decided to confront the staring youth who was not saying anything but also seemed to want something. The monk changed seats at the bar and sat himself right next to the youth and asked, "Hello, are you the same youth I met at the beach the other day?"

The youth was the leader of the other youths, or at least the leader-like individual who was in charge of speaking for them - he was a scrawny looking young man, but still taller than Poropo. His hair was combed over into sleek waves, unlike the messy hair at the beach. The youth's suit was average - black with a white button-up shirt underneath coupled with a crimson tie. Upon closer inspection, while waiting for the youth to respond to his question, Poropo noticed familiar marking along the tie - the markings reminded the monk of the strange seashell covered in those very markings and scratches. Poropo felt as though this encounter was fated in some way, but had no idea why all this was important to the Iron Deity.

800/2,000 words

#5Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball] Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:09 am

Poropo Poproporp
While getting drawn into the youth's strangely marked, crimson tie, the youth decided to finally respond in a gentle manner, "Me? Well, yes - I am the 'youth' from the other day, hah hah! What are you doing here, Kind Monk Poropo? This doesn't seem like a monk's paradise." The words of the youth were strange as ever, but a good way to start a conversation. The monk pulled back his gaze upon the crimson tie and felt like engaging in a normal conversation with the youth who's name the monk did not know.

The monk wanted to know the youth's name before truly engaging in the conversation - names were important after all, "Hah hah hah! Yes, this place is not a paradise for someone like me. By the way, what is your name? You already know mine after all."

The youth seemed troubled by the fact Poropo did not know the youth's name - his gentle face started to drop into a subtle sulk as he responded, "ah...I wish you knew my name already, but I guess I'm not as famous as you are, Kind Monk Poropo. My name is Gantry." The monk was not sure what to think of Gantry's sullen response.

1,000/2,000 words

#6Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball] Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:24 am

Poropo Poproporp
"Are you ok, Gantry? Are you upset your reputation does not precede you?" asked the monk honestly and bluntly - getting the sad stuff out of the way first was what the monk wanted to do before having a fun conversation about something like the Iron Deity. Anything which was sad would interrupt the conversation, but what the monk may not have thought of was the idea of stacking sadness making a conversation much shorter and more awkward in the long run.

Gantry continued to sulk, more obviously now as he took a sip of his drink, and said, "Yeah, seriously - I can't get anyone to notice what I'm doing! It sucks!" The youth was not happy with not being known by anyone outside of his guild, whatever guild that may be was unknown to the curious monk. Poropo felt as though he was partially responsible for whatever lack of reputation the youth was receiving - there was a slim chance the monk was always doing something more notable while Gantry was struggling to get noticed.

In response to his personal belief he was responsible somehow, the monk decided to first order the same drink as Gantry, "Bartender, could I have whatever he is having..." and then attempt to reconcile some stuff between himself and Gantry.

1,200/2,000 words

#7Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball] Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:31 am

Poropo Poproporp
"I might be at fault for the lack of reputation you are gaining - whatever quest I am completing might just be greater than whatever quests you are taking simultaneously," said the monk with a lack of confidence - the longer the monk continued to say what he believed, the less sure Poropo was in his own words. Gantry seemed to notice and was about to get upset, squeezing his glass had enough to create a fracture at the lip of the wineglass.

The monk was worried Gantry was made more upset by the strange words Poropo spoke, but Gantry's response sounded responsible, "No no, that's stupid - I am responsible for the lack of attention I get. To be honest, the stuff I specialize in is best left secret anyway, heh..." The response was strange from Gantry as well - the monk did not know what to think of this "secret" questing.

"Erhm...right, well...all else I can say is to not give up. I am an old man and only recently have been becoming famous. Stick with your guild and you'll succeed!" The monk was much happier with this response compared to his previous - the statement felt normal and obvious, but the monk was happy to have said the obvious answer.

1,400/2,000 words

#8Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball] Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:38 am

Poropo Poproporp
Gantry also seemed to be happy with Poropo's response, but there was one correction the youth wanted to make to the monk's motivational speech - Gantry took a sip of his adult juice and said, "Guild might not be the right word, but close enough I guess. So what made you want to stick with Fairy Tail? I hear you quest by yourself other than the occasional 'Hell Ring' as they call your summons, heh heh." Gantry's response troubled the monk - combined with the secrecy with which Gantry had to work, Gantry was seeming to be more and more dangerous from Poropo's perspective.

The markings on Gantry's crimson tie matching the seashell were starting to feel less coincidental and the monk wanted to know more without pushing too hard. Poropo's adult beverage arrived which allowed the monk to take a quick gulp and attempt to figure some things out about Gantry, "Not a guild? What do you mean, Gantry? Are you from Stella or part of some security force?"

Gantry took a sip, unlike the monk's gulp, and chuckled a little, "Heh heh...well, I am not allowed to say - if I did I would need to dispose of you." A sly grin crossed the youth's mouth which was extremely troubling.

1,600/2,000 words

#9Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball] Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:49 am

Poropo Poproporp
For better or worse, Gantry quickly followed his menacing response with, "Hah! Just kidding, Poropo - I would never hurt you." The response did not deconfirm the existence of an organization which "disposes" of those who know of the organization - the only thing the follow-up response did was confirm Poropo's fears! The Iron Deity sure had a way to make encounters fateful, though the anxious monk.

The monk took a final gulp of his drink and decided to pretend he was busy doing something else, "Hah...hah...yes, well, I need to go now - I have things I need to do, yes. I must wake up early and cannot have too many drinks. May the Iron Deity bless you, Gantry." The monk did not say he wanted to see Gantry again, but the Iron Deity was probably going to force a third encounter someday. The only hope the monk had was of a peaceful third encounter, but considering everything Gantry just said, the monk was losing hope.

Gantry just laughed and waves his glass in the air after taking a final sip, "Whoa! Alright then, Kind Monk Poropo - see you later!" Gantry was having too much fun making the monk nervous - sweat poured out of the sunburned skin of the monk as he made his way through the Sugma Ball crowd.

1,800/2,000 words

#10Poropo Poproporp 

Poropo Pretty Gathering [ESG - Sugma Ball] Empty Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:06 am

Poropo Poproporp
Poropo decided to waddle his way through the crowd of the Sugma Ball and leave! The monk was not happy about the choice paralysis nor was he happy about the Iron Deity's solution to his choice paralysis - the monk had to encounter a danger youth from some unknown organization! This organization seemed to "dispose" of whomever learns of the organization, which troubled the monk - he more or less did know, but Gantry, for whatever reason, said Poropo would be spared.

The monk was having a hard time making his way through the crowd, but the sweat rushing out of the dehydrated monk was helping to slip between tightly nit individuals who just would not get out of Poropo's way. The monk rushed and gushed his way out of many gatherings in a rude manner, all so he could get away from Gantry - the monk could still feel the cheeky smile emanating from the youth in the distance. Anything which upset the monk seemed to entertain the troubled youth, further upsetting the monk, "Oh Iron Deity, why did you make me encounter this youth again!? Am I supposed to defeat him and the organization he is a part of!? What makes your think I can!?" The monk was troubled while he prayed to the Iron Deity on his way out of the Sugma Ball.

2,000/2,000 words

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum