Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return of the Forgotten Soldier

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kon 

The Return of the Forgotten Soldier Empty Wed May 19, 2021 2:38 pm

Kon

After departing the Sentinel Syndicate with Esperia becoming the Guild Master, or so he thought at the time, Kon had all the time in the world, but now lacked a place to call home. For the time being instead he had been taking up residence in various inns and hotels through Earthland, exploring different cultures but always going back to Fiore for some reason. At this point the flowery country has become his home. Bosco was where he was born, but he never truly shared the aggressively pro-nationist philosophies that his contemporaries held while he lived in the expansionist country. It was one of the reasons that he had joined the Rune Knights in Fiore, he had found that the organization had the rigid structure he thrived under and yet wasn’t bound by the commands of a single person or family instead was represented by the people and lead by those who had proven themselves in all feels.

Times had been changing however particularly since meeting a Rune Knight in Bosco who left him with the impression that his enticing bounty had been removed. In the past Kon would be unable to travel through a lot of towns without threat of a bounty hunter, but now he was an innocent man once more. Even his bounty papers had been purged entirely from every bounty board that he came across so there were definitely some big players at work. Curious about who was undertaking such a feat for the Dragon Slayer, Kon would take it upon himself to return to a place he hadn’t been for almost a decade, the Rune Knights Headquarters. A humble building which oozed Government, lawful and order, it was oddly comforting for the man who had been lacking discipline for so long, someone to hold him back and not maim, kill or harm the innocent.

#2Kon 

The Return of the Forgotten Soldier Empty Wed May 19, 2021 2:39 pm

Kon

While he had only been a Rune Knight for a year before joining the ranks of the Holy Knights, he definitely made a name for himself in that time. It was for that he had been selected for the Holy Knights in the first place. His name was still well known though his more recent actions would sour the opinion of many senior officials. It was not just his disposition that had changed in the time since he had been in the Rune Knights, his appearance and even gender had also changed. He was once a strapped Blonde hair, blue eyed spritely young man and now over the years he somehow became the teenage beauty that he was. He sensed that they would take the man less seriously for his presentation or even feel insulted for him appearing as such.

Kon ever the optimist would take the challenge head on and visit the headquarters without any further delay by a flick of the wrist with his new skeleton key in a door frame. Immediately he left his hotel room and appeared within the halls of the Rune Knights spooking nearby Rune Knight members. “Stop right there intruder! Put your hands in the Air! I’m warning you!” The closest one shouted with his voice cracking mid-way. Fresh blood… They were definitely unaccustomed to strange magic but to be fair he was intruding… Sliding his key into his jacket pocket, Kon rose up his hands and turned with a half-cocked smile. “Take me to your leader.” Immediately the faces of the two Rune Knights sunk to the fall with one pointing at Kon’s hand, his left hand gilded in gold. “It’s Konstantin Sokolov, be careful don’t touch him!” As his name was echoed in the hall, several faces turned to look in his direction.

#3Kon 

The Return of the Forgotten Soldier Empty Wed May 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Kon

Various emotions could be read as he scanned the room, disgust was seen on a majority of their faces, amusement by others, most interestingly there were even displays of curiosity and familiarity. Many left the area, all at different rates, a few stayed back watching from the distance, others were far more forward, practically charging at the dragon slayer. Not here to fight, Kon continued to keep his hands up as he was further overwhelmed by an increasing number of hostile Rune Knights. Repeating to the growing group that stood a handsome distance away from him, he requested in a sterner tone. “I want to speak to the closest Captain-Commander, there is a matter I wish to discuss with them.” And so it seemed the civility he once saw in the Rune Knights was still present with a gap being created and him being pointed to an imposing door. Approaching the entry to the Commander’s Room, Kon was stuck by memories from years gone by through smells that wafted underneath the doorway.

Cracking open the door with a slow, but constant twist of the handle, Kon was immediately greeted by a formal, well groomed, greying official, their build was defined by broad shoulders and refined with a chiseled jawline and accented by a maintained mustache. “Konstantin Sokolov, ah yes I’ve been waiting for you to come and see me, I was wondering how long it would take for you to find me. Ho Ho now don’t worry about that business you had in the North that’s all under the bridge for me.” With a confused expression on his face, Kon looked at the man hoping to see any form of identification, before replying. “I’m sorry, have we met before? I don’t rightly recall.”

#4Kon 

The Return of the Forgotten Soldier Empty Wed May 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Kon

With a grimace on his face, the commander placed his fists on his desk. “I’ve spent a lot of time calling in a lot of favours to get you here, I’m insulted that you don’t remember who I am.” Shrugging at the commander's rose coloured face, Kon remarked, “Well you’ve got me here, what do you want?” Sighing with a grumble at the end, the man returned his attention to a map pinned to the wall behind him, pointing at various locations across the country. “When I heard reports of you leaving the Sentinel Syndicate I had my spies place a special interest on you, I was amazed to hear countless reports of you being in dozens of locations, impossibly so within days apart. I knew you were up to something, but I knew while you had a bounty there was no chance you’d come see me, so I did something under the books, purged it, scrubbed the records, thought that might wet your taste buds enough to see me.”

“Still haven’t told me why you’ve got me here…” Kon’s patience was beginning to wear thin with this “commander.” Swearing under his breath, the commander continued. “This talent is hard to come by and I know you were a former Rune Knight, with the organization trying to reestablish itself, I thought someone like yourself might be a perfect candidate. You would be starting like all the rest however no special treatment.” Gesturing at the door, he followed up with a threat. “Of course, if you don’t accept we’ll just go back to square one and I’ll throw you in jail right here and now.” “Becoming a Rune Knight again aye?, I suppose it’s only fitting, just don’t station me in the North…” A mocking laugh escaped the commanders lips, before he welcomed Kon into his ranks. “Don’t worry, going into the North shouldn’t pose you any problems anymore, say who’s this Esperia lass I’ve been hearing about?” And so with that question, more were raised and him merely raising his hand up to his face and resting it in disbelief. “What has she done now…?”

[Exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum