Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Audition Day [Quest]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Takao 

Audition Day [Quest] Empty Sun May 24, 2020 11:05 am

Takao

Apparently, this Alice girl had a lot of issues that needed to be dealt with as he had gotten word that she needed his services again. He did hear this one would require fighting though, which made him interested in this. Once he showed up to the location, he went into her dressing room, not knocking or even acknowledging the people waiting outside for her. Alice was not in clear view and with a clear voice Ragnar called out “Alice! I am here to handle your issue” at which point a scared noise would come out of the room off the to the side of her room, which Ragnar assumed was the dressing room. “What the fuck Ragnar! Do not you know to knock! I could have been naked!” Alice said to him with what seemed to be legitimate anger, though that might be due to her being shocked by the fact he walked in.

Alice came out of that room moments later, fully clothed, though it looks like it was hastily put on as she said bitched at Ragnar about privacy and everything before Ragnar leaned down slowly and eventually got to her height and that is when the smell of Ragnar hit her and she seemed to realize what Ragnar smelled like as the complaining stopped very quickly as she realized that if she didn’t he might end her life. Though she never showed that as she was an idol and she could not show that she was scared to some commoner, so she huffed and tried to shrug it off before getting to the job. “I need you to go talk the director of his new play to letting me in. I like you and your methods so just get me the role however it takes. He has a bodyguard so be aware of that, but I am sure you can handle that.” Ragnar nodded as he realized this job would most likely involve fighting if he had a bodyguard and he was to intimidate this man.

340/1000

#2Takao 

Audition Day [Quest] Empty Sun May 24, 2020 11:06 am

Takao

Ragnar left the room, leaving a slightly scared Alice of the person she apparently could hire with enough money and possibly realizing that someone could hire Ragnar against her one day. That thought sent a shiver down her spine before she distracted herself with a script. Walking swiftly down the corridor towards the director’s office before pushing the door open and closing the door behind him. The director and the bodyguard were in there, talking on a phone and smoking respectively until Ragnar walked in. “I will call you back.” the director said before turning his attention to Ragnar and demanded to know why he was there and what he could possibly want. Ragnar gave him his demands, which was to allow Alice to be the lead in the new play, at which point Ragnar knew he was going to have a good time when the director started to laugh out loud at Ragnar. “Are you kidding me! That little girl brought you to intimidate me! Kick his ass!” he said to his bodyguard. The body guard put out his cigarette as he walked towards Ragnar but much to Ragnar’s surprise walked past him and to the door where he opened it and made it clear he wanted this fight outside in the hall. Ragnar grunted, he did not really care where this fight took place, he was going to rip this mans head off in this office or in the hall it didn’t matter. Once out in the hallway, Ragnar and the bodyguard stood less than five meters apart as they got ready to fight, the director watching from his office doorway.

The bodyguard was clearly used to be the aggressor as he lunged towards Ragnar, he was nearly as fast as Ragnar but that didn’t matter because Ragnar wasn’t going to let him be the aggressor for long. The bodyguard threw a punch straight for Ragnar’s face, most likely trying to knock him out in a single punch. Ragnar reached out towards the man, his hand reaching past the punch and towards the man face. The punch connected with Ragnar’s front face plate, causing his face to be rocked back and forth by the C rank hit, but it wasn’t enough to do any damage to his face just yet but what was going to hurt was the fact that the man clearly didn’t expect Ragnar to be as strong as he was as his fingers wrapped around the bodyguards skull. Ragnar started to squeeze, at which point the bodyguard started to scream in pain, muffled almost fully by the metal palm that was covering his mouth. Ragnar was going to have fun with this man, as he threw him against the concrete wall next to them hard enough to stun him but not hard enough to damage anything.

The bodyguard was stunned momentarily by the hit, and now that the pressure was off his head he could think a little clearer but it wasn’t enough as Ragnar used his vastly superior strength, thanks to his earrings, and pushed the side of his face against the concrete wall. Ragnar while pushing the bodyguards face against the wall started to walk forward, towards the office of the director. The man did not scream this time around, as his body appeared to be going into complete shock from the damage inflicted on him already as his face started to be grinded off by the rocky surface of the concrete wall. Ragnar never took his eyes off the director as he slowly and brutally dragged his bodyguards face over the wall, as blood started to come out of the corner of the body guards eye and there was the start of a blood streak on the wall behind him. The director called out from the office, stepping out into the hallway “Enough! Stop! Alice has the part! Stop!” Ragnar stopped moving at that point, before throwing the limp body of the bodyguard to the ground. Walking over the body of the bodyguard, Ragnar walked past the director and left him to figure out what to do with his most likely permanently disfigured bodyguard.

Ragnar then walked back into Alice’s room, this time she did not seem surprised by him walking in and she looked at him. Ragnar nodded to her, acknowledgement that the job as been done. She nodded and then pointed to an envelope on the desk and Ragnar nodded back and then grabbed it before leaving. It seemed she has finally learned some respect for the warrior.

1098/1000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum