Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Easter Bunny [ Event | Solo ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Noel 

The Easter Bunny [ Event | Solo ] Empty Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:58 pm

Noel

Noel Raion.

Mago Oscuro @ Advent World

Noel was wandering across the road side leading up to Astera's plains. A horse carriage at a fast speed begun to approach him from his back and eventually pass by him. They made an abrupt stop five meters after passing Noel. He'd curiously eye the the carriage, as he stopped in his tracks as well. Were they bandits? He'd raise an eyebrow as the doors of the carriage swung wide open. A strange figure stepped out, descending from the mini ladder. Noel squinted his eyes at it. A magician. Several parts of his clothing was covered by wet paint. “Ah, hello my good sir. Do you have time for a trick?”

Noel walked closer to the magician and nodded. “Sure, go ahead.” He was sort of curious what trick he could offer him. He'd intently laid his eyes upon the magician who replied with a short bow. Taking his hat off, the magician waved a plastic wand over the hat. Noel wasn't sure what he was experiencing, so he'd look into the eyes of the magician who gleefully grinned, and then proceeded to reveal a bunny from his hat. The hat had a double bottom, Noel applauded. “Wow, you're very good.” Noel extended his arms to the bunny to hug it. “Hah, thank you sir. You should come see my show it's at 8PM in the inn.” The bunny held some kind of egg with its paws, Noel carefully inspected it. “Oh, that's yours sir. Happy easter.”

Noel wasn't entirely sure what was going on, but handed the bunny back to the stranger while carefully inspecting the easter gift. “Thanks. I suppose I owe you one now huh? Talk about an aggressive marketing technique, huh?” He'd chuckle at the magician who gave no response as he headed back into his horse carriage and continued to ride into town, performing the same trick with others.

Character
Equipment
  • [RARE] Gust Gauntlet

• [RARE] Great Warrior Helm

• [RARE] Great Warrior Armor

• [RARE] Raven Night Ring

• [RARE] Stonerang

• [LEGENDARY] Amulet of Magical Resistance

• Spells
  • MANA : 4150/4150

• SPELLS USED :

• None

• Misc.
  • [UNCOMMON] Winged Lemur

• [GUILD - ODIN] : S - ranked shield remaining

• [TAROT - DEATH] : C - ranked phase remaining

• Exit

@Solo

Mys Tery.

An up an coming magician in the Astera region, largely unknown other than his crazy marketing antics. Has an unimpressive show.
    #ff99cc

STATS
    👊 strength.15
    🚅 speed.25
    🏃 endurance.5
    💖 constitution.25
    🎓 intelligence.55
    🎩 trick.parlor tricks

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum