Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing upgrades

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Atlas Prime 

Missing upgrades Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:17 pm

Atlas Prime
It was a while ago but i spent i believe 100k J on refining my weapon to be stronger. It was posted onto my character sheet by the mod who I believe was Faust at the time but now its gone. I sadly dont remember how much of an increase I got on my weapon. Just wondering what can be done about this

#2Kon 

Missing upgrades Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Kon

After searching, unfortunately, we were unable to find any evidence as to a past refinement. As such, there is nothing to which we can do, nor any refunds in which we can provide. For future refinements please use this topic: https://www.fairytailrp.com/t42320-refinement

#3Atlas Prime 

Missing upgrades Empty Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Atlas Prime
I did post it there originally. The mod, who was Faust, deleted the post afterwards then posted it on my character sheet of the upgrades. Now his post for some reason isn't even there anymore

#4Seira 

Missing upgrades Empty Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:17 am

Seira
Sorry, we can only refund what is actually there, including proof. You're going to have to move on without this one.

This line of questioning has been resolved and will now be moved.

Missing upgrades LqKLdpe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum