Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Character race

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Akai 

Character race Empty Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Akai
Is there a way to change your character's race without loosing what you've gained?

#2Seira 

Character race Empty Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:12 pm

Seira
By changing your race I assume you mean going from human (which is what you are right now) to Vampire, Lycan, Demon ect.

If you choose one of the three above, or Machia, you only need the money to purchase it. Then your race will be changed, you gain a few extras here and there but your rank ect won't change.

If you want to become an Elf or Giant you have to start a new character (you are allowed to keep the old one, of course).

For example, I started out as a normal character, went on a lot of missions until I had enough money to buy the vampire race for this character and then I bought it. Am a vampire now. Nothing else changed.

Protip: Since you seem like the type who has a lot of questions (lol) I suggest stopping by our discord server. There is always someone around and mostly you will be able to get answers to your questions instantly.

Character race LqKLdpe
#3Akai 

Character race Empty Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:13 pm

Akai
thanks i might once in a while

#4Kon 

Character race Empty Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:30 pm

Kon

This line of questioning has been resolved and will now be moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum