Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red and Orange Threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Geb 

Red and Orange Threads Empty Tue May 02, 2017 3:46 pm

Geb
Phase 1: ORANGE

"03. Sometimes a topic can be marked as orange. Orange danger means that permanent damages are possible but there are no chances of death. When a character loses they will have some form of injury applied to their body that will last. This could be a missing arm or a blinded eye."

1: Can one take off as many limbs as they wish? Could I in theory rip off multiple, or even every limb of a guy?

2: Can companions be maimed?

Phase 2: RED

04. The final danger level is red and it is rarely used. Red danger means that death is enabled. When a character suffers enough injuries and their endurance drops they will die. The same goes for life threatening situations such as getting stabbed in the heart. Some plot threads might be deadly (red) but this information will be placed somewhere very visible for the possible visitors to read so that they enter at their own discretion.

1: I'm assuming maims can be done in these threads, but since it doesn't say I'd like confirmation. Maims can be done in red threads, rite?

2: Is bleeding out possible for killing someone in these threads?

3: If I live but my companion gets BTFO does it die?

4: If I kill someone from LS in a red thread, do they still get the LS passive scales and go for another round? I mean like, instant death of course.

Red and Orange Threads BORZAPv
#2Kon 

Red and Orange Threads Empty Tue May 02, 2017 10:08 pm

Kon

Orange Topics don't have a specific limit in regards to how many limbs can be lost during a thread so technically yes you could take numerous limbs, Companions are also susceptible to being maimed within Orange topics. Maiming can also be done within Red topics as they are the higher risk factor grade in topics, of course, you might die before being considered maimed anyway. Bleeding out to the extent of my knowledge isn't a thing here however with the implementation of new regulations it might but I'd steer on the edge of caution on that. Your companion is just as vulnerable to dying within a Red topic as you are. As for what happens to an LS member when they technically get killed, I think they just simply rise from a knockout blow as if it was nothing, as for death shots, I admittedly don't know but in my opinion being that the passive mere deals with being Knocked out instead of being able to resurrect from a kill.

#3Kon 

Red and Orange Threads Empty Sat May 06, 2017 9:12 pm

Kon

This line of questioning has been resolved and will now be moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum