Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Starting Over

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Arthur J. Sokolov 

Starting Over Empty Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:30 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
I've been thinking about this for a while now.

With my current character, roleplaying doesn't feel nice. Things feel dragged out and this is my fault for making up Aonaka/Arthur on the spot for no reason other than "lol RP ok ill join." and bam, bland character.

The past isn't particularly interesting, character traits are a mess and overall it's a character that won't be fun to play with my current RP skills, which are low.

If I was to start over, would I need to flush out everything? Can this character die, but the account remain? Or do I get EXP as if I am a returning member from this accounts posts if I was to make a new acc?

I know these are long stretches, and honestly don't expect any of them to be things that are allowed, however, I'd rather try everything and think a bit more before making a decision.

One last question would be is that can I redeem my rare egg gained from this event on my new character, who will be a beastmaster anyway, to make them start with a rare companion instead of an uncommon one.

Thanks!

Starting Over Untitl16
#2Faust Noire 

Starting Over Empty Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:27 am

Faust Noire
If you truly want to rid your character off the site, you would have to kill it off; either someone else killing it off or yourself.

At that point, you cannot keep the account and make a new character on the same account. The reason behind this would be because it'd look iffy if your new character's name was "Joe Bob", but half your roleplay posts are with the name "James Lee". EXP isn't kept either; a new account would be a new account.

My personal say on the egg matter would be a yes, but that's a personal opinion, not a staff member's official word. As a result, it's best to consult Jyu, Hikaru, Geb, or Finn regarding the matter.

Starting Over URfIrNm
#3Naga 

Starting Over Empty Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:21 am

Naga
It would have to be a new account with 0 XP and the egg would not transfer.

#4Arthur J. Sokolov 

Starting Over Empty Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:59 pm

Arthur J. Sokolov
Tup thought so. Thanks mates, archive away!

Starting Over Untitl16
#5Kon 

Starting Over Empty Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:29 am

Kon

This line of questioning has been resolved and will now be moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum