Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A few more questions about the system!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ranganok 

A few more questions about the system! Empty Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:07 pm

Ranganok
Hi,

I still have some unclarities regarding the system.

First, about the stats. I see you have the stats only on the profile page which cannot be edited by us. And at first you have 1 in every stat. My question is...how do you increase your stats?

2nd: Mana. Is there any way to recover mana naturally? For example in a thread after a fight you recover it somehow if you rest or something? Or if you have a thread on multiple days, after you sleep and wake up the next day is your mana replenished? Same for HP.

3rd: Hp. Where does it says our HP? And the damage system. I see he have stamina which is a stat that defines our HP. But idk how that affects the hp number. Also the dmg is A-rank dmg, B-rank and so on, so how does those substract from your hp? I see endurance has things like (1x S-rank Endurance) but 1x S-rank Endurance how many A-rank is? and so on. If you are hit with a C-rank for example how much it substracts?

4th: Items. All I see in the shop are common-rare items and all the sets are common. Does that mean that we can make our own Legendary Sets if we have the money to buy them? And we can create our own legendary items, right?

5th: Spells. How many spells can a char have? I see that the intelligence stat gives you more spell slots but I couldn't find anywhere the max number of slots for spells. Also, how many spells can you cast in a turn?

Those are all the unclarities I have found until now. If I will find more I will post them in a reply here.

Thank you :)

I don't believe in good or evil...
...I believe in victory

A few more questions about the system! Sun_Yang_rsz
#2Kon 

A few more questions about the system! Empty Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Kon

Stats can be obtained through ranking up, completing requests and events.

Mana can not currently be recoverable in the same topic, instead, they are refreshed in each following topic.

HP and endurance aren't inherently the same thing, however, it's a matter of sheer damage you can sustain before just passing out simply from it, this though doesn't stop you from being knocked out by a blow in a "vital spot". So along with having to take into consideration the overall amount of damage you sustain you have to remember about where you're receiving it. S rank is equal to two A ranks for reference.

No currently there is no way to create your own items, pets, etc, merely suggest them to the staff, Legendary items are typically unobtainable without going through an event or call quest.

Starting off at D rank you are entitled to 5 D-rank spells to create for free, these are know as your "starters" these starters also count towards your slots, D ranks without any intelligence modifiers have 5 D-rank slots and 1 Crank slot, those 5 D ranks are taken up by your starters. There is no inherent limit to how many spells you can cast instead how many makes sense to be able to in the single post.

Just remember you can contact any member of the staff in the discord if you have issues.

#3Ranganok 

A few more questions about the system! Empty Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:15 am

Ranganok
Thanks, that clarifies things. :)

Also found another thing. About sustaining spells. For example if I cast a D-rank sustaining spell it costs 25 mana and then I have to give mana every turn to sustain it. How much mana tyou need to give each turn? The same amount? Like spend 25 mana every turn like you are casting the same spell again and again? Or it would take just a percentage of that mana to sustain it since it would be more logical to take less mana to sustain it than to cast it.

I don't believe in good or evil...
...I believe in victory

A few more questions about the system! Sun_Yang_rsz
#4Kon 

A few more questions about the system! Empty Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:33 pm

Kon

Each sustained spell requires the same amount of mana to continue using it in each following post. Sustaining spells are 1 for 1, so the more you are sustaining the more you are draining

#5Kon 

A few more questions about the system! Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:21 pm

Kon

This line of questioning has been resolved and will now be moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum