Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Face Claim?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1warrior937 

Face Claim? Empty Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:59 am

warrior937
Hello. I'm new here and I was wondering what face claim was. I looked all over the site for a clear definition of face claim but I was still confused. Please explain what it is used for and how it works. Thanks to whoever helps me.

#2Kon 

Face Claim? Empty Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:18 am

Kon

Hi there, me again, a face claim refers to the fictional character from a series or show that you will use for your character, for instance I use Minato from Naruto, you select your characters and develop it from there. You retain this and can only use that character for your source of images unless you purchase a physical potion from the shop to use a different character to use.

#3warrior937 

Face Claim? Empty Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:24 am

warrior937
Oh my gosh! it's all making sense now thanks. Also, does that mean I have to change my profile's avatar to whatever character I choose and I noticed the face claim list made by Jyu. Do I have to tell him/her who I choose so they can update it and if so how?

#4Kon 

Face Claim? Empty Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:28 am

Kon

you would have to change it as Lucy which I assume is your current avatar is unusable as one, the list is updated by the staff as characters are approved over time, so don't worry about it too much, so you don't have to keep making these topics, have you joined the discord for the site?, as I can talk to you about anything regarding the site.

#5warrior937 

Face Claim? Empty Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:39 am

warrior937
Ok. I just joined discord. Thanks for the help. If I have any questions I will contact you using discord.

#6Kon 

Face Claim? Empty Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:05 am

Kon

This line of questioning has been resolved and will now be archived.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum