Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Custom Magic

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Ranganok 

Custom Magic Empty Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:10 am

Ranganok
Hi,

I am new here and I must say I really love how the system seems very well done. I was wondering if we are allowed to come up with our own custom magic.

If so how many magics can a char learn? Like can we have a main and a secondary one as I've seen at some people in the anime?

The custom magic I was thinking about is Enchantment magic. Basically is the type of magic that creates magical items, stores custom spells in items, and for "combat", the ability to enhance the magic of others. Basically, a buffer that buff people's stats, and his own.

And since it's about creating magical items, i was wondering if the char could have this as a secondary/utility magic while the main one would be requip.

Ty in advance, :)
~Ranganok

#2Erebus2 

Custom Magic Empty Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:49 am

Erebus2

Yes, custom magics are allowed.

The items will break when hit with equal damage and they'd have to be sustained or else they'd disappear after every post.

Nope, only 1 magic per character.

You can only do one element, or go non-elemental but then you can't exactly benefit all the elemental properties within it.

The way you have the idea set up, it's already utility. You'd have have spells to create the sword, then additional spells which act out through the weapons-- that's going to deplete magic pretty fast.

Or you could just do what everyone does and buy a weapon for your slot, but it'd be the only one you get, what you're trying to do is just a more cost heavy and weaker ReQuip. At least in this system that's the gist I'm getting-- it won't work the way you want it too. ReQuip is limited, it can be acquired during an event at some point, or maybe it'll be in the shop at some time. Not sure.

Custom Magic 5oJEfCBQ_o
#3Ranganok 

Custom Magic Empty Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:15 am

Ranganok
I see. Well, another question would be, can you get as a trinket a dimension pouch? Pretty much a bag or something that can store more items and could be used in combat. You know, those bags the size of your palm from which you can take out a sword as big as you, you get the idea. Is it an acceptable item?

I don't believe in good or evil...
...I believe in victory

Custom Magic Sun_Yang_rsz
#4Erebus2 

Custom Magic Empty Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:29 pm

Erebus2

No, not that I know of in the foreseeable future. Kinda defeats the purpose of both ReQuip and a slot system. I'd recommend a make magic of some kind, that might be what you're looking for. Something like Gray Fullbuster's?

Custom Magic 5oJEfCBQ_o
#5Ranganok 

Custom Magic Empty Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:40 pm

Ranganok
Ok, this is the last question. All I see are regulations about equipment, but what about one time use items? A bomb, a potion, a magic scroll, etc. How many can you have? Are there prices for them regarding rarity too?

I don't believe in good or evil...
...I believe in victory

Custom Magic Sun_Yang_rsz
#6Faust Noire 

Custom Magic Empty Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:51 am

Faust Noire
All items are decided beforehand. If it isn't in the shop, it isn't available to the average player. That isn't to say that it isn't available as a whole, more so, not at the time being. Feel free to suggest ideas for items in suggestions!

Custom Magic URfIrNm
#7Kon 

Custom Magic Empty Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:21 am

Kon

This line of questioning has been resolved and will now be moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum