Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spell Slots

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Arthur J. Sokolov 

Spell Slots Empty Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:48 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Hey guys, wanted to ask something quick about spell slots.

The only D-Rank slots we get are the first five starter ones but what if we wanted more of it, like I do, for instance, both because maybe D-Rank is simply enough for the spell in mind or that C-Rank costs too much.

So, could we fill our C-Rank spell slot with two D-Ranks? Or just one? Or will it be possible to buy/gain spell slots although maybe only the low-level ones?

Spell Slots Untitl16
#2Kon 

Spell Slots Empty Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:51 am

Kon

Unfortunately the site is currently set up in a way that everyone can only have a set amount of slots, at the moment there is no method of adding more nor a way to allocate other slots for other ranks to my knowledge. Just remember that the beastmaster class heavily relies upon companions to take a lot of their weight and paying much more for spells is the downside. In the meantime, purchasing items and later more companions will be the best way for you to progress.

#3Arthur J. Sokolov 

Spell Slots Empty Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:55 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Alrighty, I was just curious. My spells are to support my companions anyway, I like my class no doubt there. Thanks for the info and the sound advice. Feel free to archive this. :]

Spell Slots Untitl16
#4Kon 

Spell Slots Empty Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:58 am

Kon

This thread has been answered and archived to the answer section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum