Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do I Beastmaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Arthur J. Sokolov 

How Do I Beastmaster Empty Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:28 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Eyy guys, newbie questions I wanted to ask real fast, thanks in advance to everyone who responds.

First of all, I know that I start with an uncommon beast of my own, but how do I registed that so it can be checked? It's stats, bond meter or something to see how and when it will evolve, it's spells if they can have some, what it looks like etc.

Second question is much more simple, but can people who are not in teams still do missions together? Will they get WC reduction or do they have to both write the mission count words (Like mission needs 1k words, they both 1k.), or do they just have to write so both of their WC together equals the required WC? (500 each for 1k word mission.)

How Do I Beastmaster Untitl16
#2Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

How Do I Beastmaster Empty Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Hey, you can ask for your companion in the review section. Here to be specific. You can even pick which element you want for a companion. The rest speaks for itself if you for example see the other companions that are already posted in that topic :)

People who are not in a team can do a request together but don't get word count reduction. Every person has to get the amount of words in the topic so for D-rank, you and the other person(s) still need 1000 each.

#3Arthur J. Sokolov 

How Do I Beastmaster Empty Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:18 am

Arthur J. Sokolov
Alright, sweet, thank you for the clarifications.~

How Do I Beastmaster Untitl16
#4Kon 

How Do I Beastmaster Empty Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:55 am

Kon

This thread has been answered and archived to the answer section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum