Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Questions About Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Waltz 

Questions About Spells Empty Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:10 am

Waltz
First of all I'd like to ask, a) can spells rank up with training, meaning from D to C to B etc. b) And if so does that mean that a D rank spell will take a C rank slot once trained leaving the D slot open again? c) Can the name of the spell be changed in order to match it's stronger capabilities?

Second, can a healing spell start as single target at D rank and then at rank C turn into an aoe heal with D rank heal and range of B rank. I'm thinking this one would go up till rank A with B rank heal and S rank range. I want the change to happen purely for roleplay reasons, that's why I dont start it as an aoe.

Third, can a healing spell be sustained normally?

Fourth, what does 1m3, 3m3 etc mean in the aoe range section, 1meter times 3? And if so does that mean 3meters in length and width? If not please explain.

Also totally irrelevant with the spells but don't wanna take it to a different post just for this. Can the avatar change at anytime as long as it's the same face claim?

Thank you for your time~

#2Kon 

Questions About Spells Empty Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Kon

To answer your first line to questions, Spells can not be upgraded you are required to create and train new ones from scratch at the moment.

Spells are typically single target to my knowledge. Meaning that the more people influenced by the healing results in it being reduced in power though that is just from my knowledge other more senior staff might be able to provide more detailed information on that front.

Heailing is sustainable just like any other spell

1m3 referred to 1 meter tall, wide and long.

The character may change in appearance to an extent depending on the type of magic though not enough to your face claim other things are acceptable such as eyes changing colour, glowing skin, etc.

#3Kon 

Questions About Spells Empty Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:53 am

Kon

This thread has been answered and archived to the answer section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum