Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Companions too expensive

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Luna Nightshade 

Companions too expensive Empty Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:45 pm

Luna Nightshade
So, I was looking through the companion regulations and noticed how overly expensive they are. I understand that they come with perks and certain ones can evolve but at the same time, for what they are, I think a small drop in price would be appropriate, like maybe a 10% or 20% price drop would be okay.

Say for like common companions, drop it by 20% seeing as they are weak and can't evolve or anything

and for maybe rare and or unique companions, drop the price by like 10 or 15%

As of right now, the prices seem a bit overkill to me. Then again, this is just a simple suggestion. All I ask is that staff at least talk it over and put it into consideration. If staff decide to implement the change I'm suggesting, great! If not, oh well.

I just think this would make things better in my own personal opinion.

Companions too expensive Luna_sig
#2Assama Sinclair 

Companions too expensive Empty Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Assama Sinclair
I don't think that the prices of companions are that excessive. Though 100,000 J does sound like a lot for a common companion, you would really only need to do 4 D-Rank quests to get one (since D-Rank quests give you 25,000 J) making it fairly easy for anyone to get the simplest companion.

Companions too expensive Xw4RJjG
#3Kon 

Companions too expensive Empty Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:29 pm

Kon

To be honest I don't think companion prices should be reduced, if anything the lower level ones should be harder to acquire for instance a person could acquire an uncommon companion after completing 10 D ranks meaning that a Beastmaster has a cheapened experience rather than a unique one. of course I have other comments regarding the beastmaster class on the whole though.

#4Geb 

Companions too expensive Empty Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:39 pm

Geb
I think companions are already an amazing deal as-is. You get 3 or 4 D-rank spells (and this is off the first stage) plus some already increased stats (which require quests) for 4 D-rank missions worth. If you were trying to get all that for your OWN character, it's 200,000 jewels and a few extra missions to raise the stats. So in other words, it's a huge bargain.

Not to mention, roleplaying two things at once is also a huge advantage.

My thoughts on the manner, so I don't really see a need to drop companion prices. But, we'll see how it goes when the shops for them open.

Companions too expensive BORZAPv
#5Kon 

Companions too expensive Empty Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:24 pm

Kon

This thread has been answered and conversation has ended. It will now be moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum