Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

More death

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dane Siph 

More death Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:23 pm

Dane Siph
so since it is confirmed death is a thing, can you fake your death?

More death CvIh5Ca
#2Tenshi † 

More death Empty Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:50 pm

Tenshi †
I'm going to need you to specify what exactly you mean by this.

More death D09aavQ
#3Dane Siph 

More death Empty Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:17 am

Dane Siph
can i make my character fake his death. Convince others he's dead but not really dead.

More death CvIh5Ca
#4Aleksandr Sokolov 

More death Empty Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:29 am

Aleksandr Sokolov
So you're thinking of making a new identity in the magic world and erase the record of your character from the files?

Something like that?

#5Raphaelo 

More death Empty Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:10 am

Raphaelo
I believe what you are saying is that you want to be able to fake your own death IC while not actually being dead, and the answer to that is yes. However, for such a move to be effective people would have to know who you are and know that you supposedly died in order for it to be effective. If those two things aren't the case then honestly it won't matter whether you faked your own death.

Again, my answer would be yes, though honestly I feel it wouldn't make too much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.

More death QPGni1A
#6Tenshi † 

More death Empty Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:05 pm

Tenshi †
Potentially, Dane, but not as the site is right now. If you're a mage of any prestige (which all PC characters are to an extent), there will be some people who will recognize you. You'd need some way of changing your appearance, potentially your magic depending on how well known you are. While it's a cool aspect, it's not one that's feasible right now- Due in part to constraints with the site, and in part due to the difficulty it would be in tracking all of that from a Mod standpoint. Sorry bud.

More death D09aavQ
#7Kon 

More death Empty Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:22 pm

Kon

This thread has been answered and conversation has ended. It will now be moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum