Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Death

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dane Siph 

Death Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:29 pm

Dane Siph
So, what i would like to know if you can kill off your character. IF you can, can you just restart the whole character creation process, or do you just have to create a new account?

Death CvIh5Ca
#2Tenshi † 

Death Empty Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:07 pm

Tenshi †
Hey there, good question!

Yes, you can kill off your character. There are Kill Viable threads, Maim viable threads, and normal threads as it is right now. You can make a Kill viable thread and have your character die in that.

Now, should your character die, there are no current rules or regulations regarding that. Until there are (which I don't foresee coming up any time soon), you would be required to create a new character from scratch. Nothing from the original account would transfer over, unless you took the necessary precautions ahead of time (I.E. To transfer a companion currently costs 200% of what the companion costs).

Death D09aavQ
#3Dane Siph 

Death Empty Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Dane Siph
is it possible for me to delete the account so i can reuse the e-mail?

Death CvIh5Ca
#4Hikaru Nakamura 

Death Empty Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:56 pm

Hikaru Nakamura
Hello!

We do not delete accounts on this site. However should it arise, we would encourage using a new email or may transfer your email from the old character to the new one.

Death HikaPlzSiggyJpeg
#5Geb 

Death Empty Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:00 pm

Geb
From the rules page:

"05. When a character dies the account will get locked after a couple of days. The account will get unlocked at any given moment when the character is somehow revived. Other users can revive dead users sometimes through tedious quests and expensive items."

So basically, you'd have to make a brand new account. While you won't be able to delete accounts, if you want to use the same e-mail we can change the original through the admin panel.

Death BORZAPv
#6Kon 

Death Empty Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:21 am

Kon

This thread has been answered and conversation has ended. It will now be moved.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum