Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello~ It's mee

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Elvira Bellerose 

Hello~ It's mee Empty Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:14 am

Elvira Bellerose
Boy this is the second introduction of mine.

Though I really can't seem to figure out if it's an introduction to the site, as if I were someone entirely new to this place, or a thread to announce my return to the site. Whatever the case, hi! My name's Iz, though people from the internet know me mostly as Elizabeth/Liz/Janna. I've been on the three major Fairy Tail roleplay sites on forumotion before, including this one, but tended to go kinda inactive, 'cause I was always busy with school stuff. It's not like I'm not busy doing school stuff now, the only difference between now and then, is that now I am the procrastination queen, and really don't bother stressing out and doing more homework than i can handle.

Anyways, got reminded by a friend of mine a few days ago that this place exists (i forget things REALLY quickly, rip), and decided to give it a go again, why not. I mean, if I'm gonna procrastinate, at least I'm gonna do something useful while I'm at it. And hopefully make new friends or catch up with the 2/3 people who remember/know me xD I like to think that I haven't been forgotten... At least not completely.

Guess I gotta say something about me too. I uh, enjoy playing video games and watching series (American Horror Story ftw bruh.), and I mostly play characters that are either extremely violent, or plain evil. In fact, I haven't had a completely good character in about two years, which is quite some time, eh. Anyways, hope I can get along with you guys!

Hello~ It's mee Hp0BKeu
#2Nastasya Crowe ✝ 

Hello~ It's mee Empty Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:21 am

Nastasya Crowe ✝
Hello there :)
Nice to meet you.

#3Geb 

Hello~ It's mee Empty Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:36 am

Geb
Hi Liz! Welcome back.

Hello~ It's mee BORZAPv
#4Yoshino Freljord 

Hello~ It's mee Empty Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:40 am

Yoshino Freljord
Hello there Liz!

Pop your butt in the Discord on the right side of the forum! That's the general chatbox nowadays. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

I'll be the first one to start the tradition! Join Blue Pegasus and be best friends with the lovable Yoshino (~ -3-)~

#5Kon 

Hello~ It's mee Empty Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:58 am

Kon

Hi there! Nice to meet ya

#6Bianca Fleur † 

Hello~ It's mee Empty Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:45 am

Bianca Fleur †
Welcome, Liz. :3

#7Tenshi † 

Hello~ It's mee Empty Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Tenshi †
Nice to meet you. I may have known you in one of your first visits to the site, but I'm afraid to say I can't quite remember. Can't wait to see you get active- Hope you enjoy your stay!

Hello~ It's mee D09aavQ
#8Rosemary Ysgarlad 

Hello~ It's mee Empty Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:50 pm

Rosemary Ysgarlad
Let's be besties. American Horror Story yaassss.

love is not a weakness.
Hello~ It's mee Pjsy5Jz2Hello~ It's mee Pjsy5Jz2Hello~ It's mee Pjsy5Jz2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum