Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tōchaku (Karisa)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:45 am

Karisa

Karisa chuckled as she slowly got up, listening to his groans, his neck in a funky position as she slowly adjusted his pillow so it was elevated and covered him up. She slid out of bed and put on a robe. She left the room and went to the kitchen to see a random chef cooking breakfast. Her stomach growled as she gazed at that French Toast, the sliced potato hashbrowns and the scrambled eggs. She could feel her stomach crying, a little drool as she sat down without questioning things. "The person who owns this place must not have told you, but I am here to cook all your meals according to your favorites. For such a reaction, I must have been correct. Would you like a frosted cream cheese muffin?" The Chef asked in his rich Fiorian accent.

"Y-yes please..." She spoke a little lost as all she could think about was how good that food smelt.

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Sigme10
#27DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:55 am

DaeSeong
Kyu meanwhile arrived, in his human form, also dressed in a robe as if he was Dae-seong to see Karisa and a chef "Gooood morning, darling. Have you slept well? Oh? What do we have here" he would say semi energetically and playfully as he eagerly eyed the food that the chef made her.

Back to Dae-seong, Karisa helped him a lot by adjusting his pillow, surely averting some headaches down the line that was as he was still asleep and very tired. He was still dreaming about their perfect happily ever after, like them having a home and finally a wedding where they get to seal the deal aside from just soul bonding. But in a more earthly and legal way and not as abstract and magical. To have her as his wife. It really was truly a dream to have her all to himself, to not share her with anyone

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#28Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:03 am

Karisa

Karisa gazed at Kyu and smiled sweetly. "Ouu, look who's looking very charming and handsome today.~" Karisa spoke sweetly and softly, blushing while gazing at Kyu. Karisa formed her Kitsune humanoid look to appease Kyu more so as her chocolate brown eyes gazed up at him. "Are you going to join me for Breakfast, Kyu?~ Looks like it'll just be me and you," Her soft sweet lips parted to speak as she slowly got up, swaying her hips, her hand reaching to caress his cheek. "I hope you had a nice sleep," she spoke, her Kitsune tail gently caressing his cheek as she walks away to get a plate. Her smile was playful as her kitsune ear twitched. Her tail would flick off his cheek, under his neck and off of him as she finally took her plate and sat down as she then started to nom on her food cutely, glancing at Kyu with her sparkling eyes that were like gems.

#29DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:26 am

DaeSeong
To his surprise Karisa was very delightful or more so than he expected. She even transformed into a humanoid kitsune. It was like demihuman kitsune. She did look rather ravishing and beautiful, but he also knew it wasnt his place to intervene as she was in a relationship and he doubted she was into him THAT way.
"I will join you~" he replied playfully. He did also notice her body language and the movements of the tail, and he couldnt help but blush a bit. Though he chuckled and playfully said "Oh be careful with that dear or else you might expect cubs instead of human babies" while being playful, it did reveal that he was deep down interested in her that way. But he also didnt want his own urges and lust to take over. But for n ow, all he could do is go and grab his breakfast as he couldnt help but notice how she looked at him and he couldnt help but look back

#30Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:19 am

Karisa

Karisa smiled as she gazed at Kyu lovingly, biting her lower lip as he sat down. "You know, you're very cute when you blush..." Karisa spoke in her soft, breathy tone, her elbow on the table, her head tilted into her hand against her cheek. When Kyu spoke about cubs, she blushed instantly, "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?~" She purred and winked with a side flirty smile.

Meanwhile: The real Karisa was busy in the backyard as she needed some fresh air. She still remembered that dream that she just had. All those kinks, the way Dae-Seong was possessive, rough and it made her blush hotly. No one knew the real Karisa was outside as she closed herself off since it'd wake up Dae-Seong if she did not since her thoughts would be horribly loud in her mind. She gazed at the sky as she sat on a lounge chair, relaxing with a cup of juice.

#31DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:27 am

DaeSeong
She really seemed the relish in the idea of making him blush, so he replied the gesture and made her blush too. He rested his elbow on the table and rested his human hand against his own cheek mirroring her. "Maybe; would you though? Sounds like you're into that idea~" she really was flirty to him for some reason. He wondered if Karisa was into threesomes or something, like prepping him for that. Not gonna lie, he kinda was into it. He was just surprised that she shown interest in him, granted considering he looked like her fiance, he kind of understood her choice. Maybe she ignores the fact he isnt human but kitsune. Should he do the same too and ignore that he's a kitsune and just go for it and screw what someone back in Joya would think?

Meanwhile, Dae-seong would finally wake up, feeling rather well rested but a bit disoriented as to what time it was. He would look to his side and see that Karisa already woke up. He would go on to get his own robe before leaving his room

#32Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:36 am

Karisa

Asirak used her tail to hide her face besides her sparkling brown eyes. She gazed at kyu who spoke such words to her. "Maybe I am into that... plus nobody gets me like you do." she started to say and slowly let her tail down. "You were there for me when I needed to be reminded that I am loved and that I'm cared about. Like at Sin with the tiger situation." Her eyes flashed towards him once she looked away. Her smile was sweet, her fingers from her free hand combed down her brown hair while the other still supported her face. "Mmm, maybe we'll do a threesome... take you both on..." Asirak giggled sweetly.

Karisa on the other hand had no clue what her body double was saying as she was just enjoying the weather outside away from sight, wondering when the food would be done since she hadn't noticed anything.

#33DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:43 am

DaeSeong
Ironically, much like his human that he tagged along with, he didnt believe that he'd find anyone in a romantic and sexual sense. So he was still a bit bewildered. The back of his mind did say there has to be a catch or a trick or a joke. But for once he repressed those kinds of instincts because this was far too fascinating and interesting to him. Though still, he never believed Karisa would tell him that no one gets her like he does. Those are some tall words

He took her hand and kissed it "I mean, I'd be down for that. I wouldnt mind getting in on the action and getting to have a taste of a wonderful goddess such as yourself~ After all, you smell divine"

Meanwhile, Dae-seong left his room to have breakfast, he noticed the scene that was going on in the corner of his eye and Kyu being totally enchanted by Karisa or rather her clone, that he made sure to be unnoticable as much as possible as he grabbed his own breakfast to have it in his bedroom

#34Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:52 am

Karisa

Karisa yawned and slowly got up as she was finally feeling she should check on Dae-Seong. Surely he was up, right? She opened and closed the door quietly and went to the room to see him with breakfast. "Good morning, my love.~ I see breakfast was made." She spoke, sat next to him, leaning against him, and closes her eyes. "How's my clone doing with Kyu?" Karisa asked softly, her fingers trailing against Dae-Seong's neck, nuzzling and smelling his scent. "Sorry if I'm... clingy... I can't help it," Karisa whispered softly, quietly emotional.

Asirak looked at Kyu and blushed hotly as he told her that he wouldn't mind, that he wanted to taste her, and called her a Goddess. "I smell... divine?" She asked embarrassed in a good way. "W-what do I smell like?" She wondered shyly as she sat up, and played with her hair. Slowly she went around the table, and her hands roamed his chest, up to his shoulders and rubbed them. "Mmm~ you smell good as well." Asirak purred.

#35DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:04 pm

DaeSeong
He looked at Karisa and smiled, she could see his natural coloured eyes that were filled with all the warmth and love for her. A stark contrast to what he was before.
"Good morning my love. Yes, I have made some breakfast. I assume you already ate as you woke up before me" when she asked him about the clone, he nodded and said "The fox looks very smitten, although I didnt really hear much what they spoke as I wanted to be unnoticed as to not ruin your clones momentum. But the fox was priceless" whens he apologized for clinginess, he leaned into her and kissed her neck, before backing away and replying "I love you the way you are." he then remembered something "My love, have you considered taking a pregnancy test though. I am curious if we have any progress or not" he wanted to know with all that fucking they did like if she was pregnant or if she tried to check that at all. He wanted to know and be up to date on that stuff. He was very determined to make that wish come true ever since she told him that. He'd feel bad if he was failing

Meanwhile, with the clone and the fox. Clone Karisa blushed and was rather cute to Kyu who immensly enjoyed her presence and company. She was adorable when shy and he couldnt help but sit closer to her to not always lean over. Coincidentally, seemed the clone had roughly the same idea as she went around the table. Considering she was making contact with him, he decided to reciprocate and embrace her and pull her close. He leaned in to take in her scent, which he now started to notice more. Again, part of him told him this wasnt really Karisa, but that was like the 1% of him saying that, the rest of him was too into this flirtation romance to give in to reason and just enjoyed her intoxicating scent "You smell like perfection. I wouldnt even describe it with mortal words and common scents" he couldnt have enough of this scent that he was starting to adore and be intoxicated by. "What are you in the mood for?" he'd pull back a bit and ask. Though if you asked him, he'd probably take her to his bedroom

#36Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:18 pm

Karisa

Karisa giggled at his kiss on her neck and thinks about what Dae-Seong said when it came to her other side, her clone who was a manifestation of Asirak, her half. So it was really Karisa, but not Karisa as it was a clone with Asirak's body if one could call it that. "Mmm.~ Seeing that Asirak is my other half, I can see how he'd be smitten. Surely my clone will be good enough for him to flirt and make him feel loved," Karisa slowly grabbed Dae-Seong's fork and took a bite of the potatoes and french toast cutely. "I didn't get any breakfast since it wasn't ready when I woke up... and I don't want to go out there and ruin Kyu's time with my other half," Karisa brushed her soft fingers against his arm seductively. "We have to wait till at least two weeks to check, darling, but so far, no, no success.~" she spoke sweetly.

Asirak enjoyed being in Kyu's embrace as she smelled his scent, he was smelling hers as it made her insides purr. "Kyu.~ You're always so good with your words, romantically so." she spoke and nips his neck affectionately and teasingly. "tell me Kyu..~ what are you in the mood for?" She gazed at him, her hand against his chest.

#37DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:28 pm

DaeSeong
"Asirak, eh? Sounds cute. But hey Im glad that the fox will have someone. I guess he deserves a break from life" seeing then Karisa take a fork to get a bite, he took it back "Ah ah ah, my fork, which means I feed you~" as he asked for results, he nodded "I see, a shame. But hey, we can always try again tonight. I made a promise and I wont give up" he spoke as he prepared to give her another fork of the breakfast "But for now, I must make sure my beloved doesnt starve"

Meanwhile, as the other duo was in embrace, enjoying eachothers scent, Asirak spoke to Kyu, he couldnt help but mildly blush. In reply to her he leaned in to her ear and whisperedto her "I am in the mood to make love with you. I yearn to have a taste of you and to feel all of you, both inside and out~" with that he then gave a kiss to her lips

#38Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:32 pm

Karisa

Karisa side smirked and blushed as she heard Dae-Seong. She slowly opened her mouth for him, somewhat errotic as her tongue could be seen and her soft lips parting as if accepting submission. She chewed each bite, swallowing it fully. Her eyes never left his as ge cheese became rosey. "He deserves love and passion, just like my lovely burning star and sun.~" Karisa spoke lovingly as she took another bite. "Of course... I'd love to try more things as well with you.." She spoke and then realized he'd remember none of that dream...

Asirak gasped softly as Kyu look her lips after saying hus sweet words. "Kyu..." She whispered against his lips. "You deserve nothing but love... I hope I am enough," Asirak kisses him back as she whispers, "then taste me... feel this body of mine." Asirak continued as her kitsune tail wraps around his. Her ear twitches as she gazes into his eyes.

#39DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:41 pm

DaeSeong
"My dearest moonlight~" he spoke as she called him her burning star and sun. When she mentioned trying new things, he wondered "Oh? And what do you wish to try. I dont mind trying new things" indeed, he would remember none of it. And yet he was still excited and eager to try it all over again as he didnt know that he did it in his dreams. But he considered starting a dream journal in hopes of jogging his memory

Meanwhile elsewhere
"You are more than enough~" he replied between the kiss as he gave her a loving and yet passionate french kiss. She managed to say a few words in whispers between the kiss and it was his cue to take her to his room "Your wish is my command~" to him, Karisa or rather her clone was the most beautiful lady in the room and nothing would make him happier but to pleasure her. So he made sure to take her to his or maybe their room where he could have her all to himself

#40Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:58 pm

Karisa

Karisa listed all of the things she wanted to try. Her face was blushing and after she was done eating, she rested on his lap. Karisa remembered the dream well. It was why she needed the fresh air, the heat of the dream was too much. "My love... our dream... i... we did somethings and it felt amazing." She confessed softly and hides her face in his chest. Her hand rubs his chest.

Asirak smiled bashfully as they passionately kissed, their tongues danced and and breath mixed. She chuckled, "Don't say things like that if you don't mean it... I doubt you could handle my dom side..." Asirak whispered as she went to his room playfully. Her tail let's go of his as it swayed teasefully. She went to his room and giggled, waiting for him as her butt plopped on his bed, her fingers twining with his sheets, her heart nervously beating.

#41DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:11 pm

DaeSeong
"Oh my. So much~ Well, we can start with the blindfold one" he wondered if they will now or tonight, she mentioned their dream and he looked at her curiously as she cutely hid her face in his chest "Oh? Tell me about it" he was interested to know, was it something hot? He felt bad he missed out and definitely decided to try and keep a dream journal. Just to write anything, even just parts or elements of a dream would help him

Meanwhile
"Which things?" the kitsune in human form asked as he wasnt certain what she meant. Though she mentioned her dom side and he was curious about it. Though when they arrived to their room, he told her "Tell me your desires" she mentioned the dom side and he wanted to learn about it and what she wanted. He definitelly knew what he wanted and it involved his face, between her legs and tasting her. The fact she sat on the bed just meant she was kinda already in a position for it. He couldnt help but lick his lips just thinking about ravaging her

#42Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:54 pm

Karisa

Karisa explained the dream in full detail, about the full experience from her point of view. Her hand felt his skin, inside of his robe. Meanwhile, Asirak gazed at Kyu and a sweet smile, "Don't say my wish is your command...," Asirak whispers softly as her chest was rising and falling. "My desires?" She but her lower lip as she was thinking. "I don't think you couldn't handle the full extent of my dominant nature. Perhaps the lower tier things you can, Kyu.~" she purred as she slowly widened her legs apart, the flap of her robe parting to reveal her untouched flower as she did take after Karisas attire which was a robe and undressed underneath. "Taste me... come be a good foxy and pleasure me with that sweet spoken mouth and tongue of yours,~" Asirak spoke as she watched him, wondering what his desires and kinks were. This was a test perhaps, maybe more. She didn't know.

#43DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:06 pm

DaeSeong
"Quite the dream" he then wrapped his arms around her body to feel her and asked "Do you want to relive that dream?" he really was willing and very energized to do so

Meanwhile, Kyu listened to Karisa's close "I see as you w- well.. I mean very well" and thus he asked her what were her desires as he clearly had his. She bit her lip and said that he couldnt handle her dominant nature which sparked his curiosity as to what it was. Nevertheless she gave acccess to what he wanted and revealed the vital flower that was underneath a robe. She didnt even need to finish that sentence as he was already on his knees and between her legs as like a good kitsune he immediately went to dine on some heavenly juice. And clone Karisa could feel that tongue exploring and tasting her wanting to go as far as it could to get more of her. He was eager and vigorous like the animal he was

#44Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:59 pm

Karisa

Karisa blushed at Dae-Seong's words and yet there was a lot of truth in the feeling. Her hand rubbed his chest softly, "Yes... I do.~ It'd be hard to relive some of that without the scenario, but whatever my love feels," she spoke softly. She was ready for anything because she was always ready to make love to her one and only. Her eyes gazed at him as she wanted him to lead it. Meanwhile, Asirak tilted her head back, her fingers clenched the sheets on his bed tightly and her lower body hovered over the bed a little, riding faster against the pleasures she was receiving. Her voice was singing as she could feel him feasting like well, a wild thirsty beast. "Kyu...~You're driving me wild. Every inch was explored as she felt him thirsting for her essence. Her fingers found the back of his head as she lets her fingers twine his hair strands, petting him as he continued, whispering words of how he as being such a good fox, how she was close.

#45DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:36 am

DaeSeong
He softly chuckled and peppered her face with more kisses and then he stepped away from her for a moment. He never tried that blindfold thing nor did he have one, but he figures his tie can be good enough. So he grabbed that and walked back to her
"Very well, lets make you experience some blindfold sensations~" he spoke as he was very eager to experience kinks with her. Or maybe re experience them as he didnt recall it

Meanwhile the other two were animals, with Kyu only getting more ravenous as time went on, more hungry and he took full advantage of Asirak's better positioning. All that wise kitsune stuff went out the window, now he was a wild thirsty beast. He felt her fingers twine his hair strands, petting him as he continued, he heard her being so close. Oh that was a tasty thing to hear, he couldnt wait to have all of her. And after that they could reposition so he could properly enter her

#46Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:42 am

Karisa

Karisa giggled as she saw him come with a tie to blindfold her as she was curious about how this was going to turn out. Karisa laid down as she was prepared for whatever he was going to do. Her eyes closed as she felt him wrap the thing around her and covered her eyes. She wondered if it was going to be the same experience or not. Truthfully though, she knew that he'd be careful knowing him, but she liked a lot of different things She smiled and giggles, "Okay, now what?~" she wondered and blushed. Meanwhile, Asirak was clenching those sheets tighter, gasping for air as she felt incredible. Finally crying in pleasure with release, she got into a different position and offered herself to him. She whispered dirty words, things she wanted him to do and hoped that he'd pick which position they were going to do this, but she already guessed as she was pretending to be an animal position as it was famous for being called such things. Finally, as assumed, he'd finally go through the enterance and felt the warmth tight welcoming around him.

#47DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:17 am

DaeSeong
When she asked him what now. He whispered to her ear "Now you enjoy~" and starts to sensually kiss her neck as he slowly undresses her. Taking his sweet time to make every trail of kisses that goes to the chest and all that stuff sensual. He was going to make sure she's in for a treat. Even the way he feels her, her body and chest and everything. He made sure to maximise the blindfold sensation she'd get.

Meanwhile~
The rather ravenous kitsune enjoyed every second and taste from that release, finally pulling back to lick his lips and then positioning her in such a way to make sure he goes in deep. And look at that, he also only wore a robe, just like Asirak. His favourite position was more akin to a canine, liking to take them from behind, which was something clone Karisa guessed right as that position came more natural to him, even though he was capable of others just as well. So once he entered he'd start slow, but soon would ramp up the pace as he gets more into it, pun intended

#48Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:27 am

Karisa

She felt his kisses worship her body, his nibbles, mouth and all as it was a sensation she had never felt before, seeing that he was her first and only and vice versa. Karisa giggled quietly as she felt ticklish in some spots, but fire in others. She didn't dare say a word as she did not want to interrupt. For once, Karisa was going to let him control where things go, how the temperature and in what mode things went. Soft sweet gasps escaped her lips when certain parts were hovered by their lips as she kept her eyes closed.

Meanwhile, Asirak and Kyu were like animals more than romantic. The heat was high, the words were there, but as they linked together, she felt the motion, crying in pleasure and motion. The sweat that was being created as she motion of their body increased. Her large chest was motioning with the rest of her body, his hands sunk into the skin of her great assets as he continued to give into the primal urges as their song mixed together. "Kyu...~" She let out a moan as she was trying to hold their moans, but she couldn't help it with his name.

#49DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Sun Jan 28, 2024 9:00 am

DaeSeong
Every kiss and every touch, he made sure to memorize his movement and her reaction to that action. Which thing made her giggle and which ignited burning passion. He uses his opportunity to learn more about her sensations and to know what to double down on in the future. Amongst the things he did, his hand did also slowly slide down and down and down, until it reached, ah yes that was the area. The one thing he would probe with his finger as he'd watch for her reactions to gauge what would he do next, more fingers or take it slow and steady. Then again, he also liked to tease her and make her beg. He did have a grin on his face when he thought about it

Meanwhile, where as one pair was slow and sensual, teasing for the inevitable entry, the one was animalistic and raw, the cries and moans of pleasure was heard; as he moved faster and harder, getting rougher and harder in there as he moved in his pace. Like a true animal, going off of instincts. Just her saying his name, it was all that he needed to go on more and more. To deliver that rough and rowdy pleasure
"Oh gods... you're so amazing.... you're perfect. I love you.. I need you" was the few words he would say between some breaths as he was totally in the zone

#50Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 am

Karisa

Karisa's back arched as she felt him use his fingers, her lips parted softly as she slowly widened her legs for something else she wanted. Her face was beat red as she enjoyed every moment of this. She wondered what he wanted to do in the future. Of course they were all enjoying each other, them not knowing how wild Kyu and Asirak - Karisa's clone was being, but she knew they'll want to go out and do more. "Dae-Seong..." She muttered in her cute, soft and sweet tone that was soothing to the ears. She was in her shy mode so she had a hard time saying what she exactly wanted and just hoped he knew.

Meanwhile, the words he spoke made her heart go on fire as she blushed hard. She felt like by now he knew that Asirak was Karisa's Clone or something of the sort, but she didn't care. She was her own person in a sense so she mattered too, right? She was half of Karisa as Karisa was half of her. She clenched the sheets tighter, her body motioning, the bed shaking with his rough movements of passion as she felt their sweat mix. Their breathing and moans were mixing into their own song as Asirak's mouth panted hotly, her head tilted back as her body was shivering from their sweet dance. "Kyu, I need you too, keep going, feels amazing~" she felt herself close as they kept rocking.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum