Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tōchaku (Karisa)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

#1DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:12 pm

DaeSeong
Finally the quartet had arrived to Hosenka. Dae-seong parked his car at a parking spot and they all left the vehicle and set foot on solid ground
"I am glad I finally get to stretch my legs. How long have we been traveling?" Dae-seong asked
"Too long in my opinion" Kyu replied

Dae-seong looked around before turning back to the group "Well, we should find a hotel or an inn"
"You guys go ahead, I want to investigate this place and see whats up. I'll find you guys, so dont worry about me" Kyu said and then made his leave to learn a bit about Hosenka
So Dae-seong was left with Karisa and the guy "Right, well lets find a place to rest" he knew they needed to find a place. But boy did he need the rest, it seemed as if they were always on some travel. He wouldnt mind taking a break from the hotels, but he knew he shouldnt complain.

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#2Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:49 pm

Karisa

Karisa was thinking as she listened to Dae-Seong and Kyu. Her eyes looked at Vidajin as her and him were talking. "So, where to now?" Vidajin was curious as his indigo eyes wandered at the people with annoyance, but deep inside was jealous. "Mmm~ Well, I'm going to - Oh, there they are now." Karisa started to say as everyone would see a clone of me walk up to me. "I have everything booked to your description. Here are the details." Clone Karisa told Karisa as they both smiled sweetly. "Thanks.~ You're dismissed." Karisa told her clone as it then poofed. Karisa opened the note and suckled on her bottom lip as she went to the car to get her suitcase. Thankfully due to some gains, she was at least able to get her suitcase without help. Vidajin came and took it from her and huffed annoyed, but she smiled knowing Vidajin liked her. Her eyes then gazed towards Dae-Seong and Kyu.

"Alright, I have a place for us to go.~" Karisa spoke happily.

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#3DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:56 pm

DaeSeong
He was surprised to see her clone out of nowhere, then he smirked and said "You should totally send that clone to flirt at Kyu, I bet he'd be so flustered by that. The look on his face would be priceless" it was an idea to prank the kitsune. But whether Karisa wanted to do that or not was on her. Dae-seong went to get the suitcase that had his stuff
"Do you need any help with yours?" he'd ask as he didnt mind carrying both of their stuff, especially since she was going to be a mommy eventually. He wanted to get a head start and prepare. Speaking of which

"Lead the way to the hotel" he'd say verbally, but then continue "By the way, I want to actually prepare for the baby. Do you ever wanna shop for that kind of stuff early? Dont need to be pregnant to buy clothes or diapers or something? The sooner we prepare, the better" it was a thought. Didnt mean they had to do so this instant, they could always rest and explore Hosenka. But just the idea of getting prepared early sounded so nice. He did wonder if he should practice also staying up and awake, because he knew annoying kids like to cry in the night. So better to train himself up for that too

#4Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:56 pm

Karisa

Karisa gazed at Dae-Seong and sighs, "Are you sure you aren't Loki's Joyan incarnation?" She thought to him since they were about exactly alike Personality wise. She was thinking though. "I could make my clone be my kitsune form he saw." She thought to Dae-Seong. She listened to his words and sighed but with a smile. "I'm fine. Vidajin is carrying my stuff," she told him. Vidajin had a smirk hidden. As he carried away. Everyone walked towards the location Karisa had her clone prepare and book. Soon enough they'd stop at modern expensive Japanese home with security, Fence and small front yard. Smooth polished stone paths led the way. Her brown Chocolate eyes gazed as Dae-Seong, "I wish for us to own a house first, my love." She answered in his mind. The went inside after giving identification with her DNA and the door auto opened. She walked in as the Walls were black with golden rich designs and marble floors. Some parts of the house had polished wood floors and walls to give a rich warm feel to it. There were plants, art and more as decoration.

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#5DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:20 pm

DaeSeong
"Or maybe Loki is my icebergish incarnation?" he replied in the same manner. He chuckled "Hey you should do that. I bet he'd be flustered" and when he offered to carry her stuff, she mentioned Vidajin which just earned an eye roll as he hated that guy and wished he was gone.
Everyone walked towards the location Karisa had her clone prepare and book. Soon enough they'd stop at modern expensive Japanese home with security, which also had a fence and a small front yard.
"Ladies first!" he spoke with a small bow as he let her go ahead

"Anywhere in particular?" Dae-seong asked her again mentally as apparently most of their conversation was mental. Anywho, they would soon enter. He would place his travel bag on the ground and shut the door behind them.
"Right" he just wanted to say something and use his mouth and vocal chords. Again, as much as he liked the soul bond, he wanted to use his ability to speak

#6Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:56 pm

Karisa

"I could agree, but he existed first, my love." She spoke softly in Caelish. She felt like maybe she should give the mind thing a break, at least with the words. Karisa entered first since Dae-Seong let her. She giggled cause she found it cute and charming. She thought about where she'd want to live as a family, but she had no ideas. "Not sure to be fair..." She answered once more in Caelish. "I might do the prank later though.~" Karisa smiled sweetly. Karisa started to finally go down the hall as to the left, first door, "Kyu, this is your room, the door across is Vidajins and then ours is far at the end." Karisa told them. "Now... I shall excuse myself and rest..." Karisa spoke tiredly and walked towards hers and Dae-Seong's room. It was beautiful and anything they could want. She was too tired to describe how nice it looked.

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#7DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:55 am

DaeSeong
He didnt know should he politely smile or just give her a look. Like there were some choice words to be said, but he didnt. His best course of action was to just walk away. So he'd go to get a shower. He'd take off his clothes and turn on the shower to set the temperature. Basically anything to take time. She mentioned that Iceberg deity and to quip and bring importance back to where it belong, he reverts it back to him 'But he existed first' he repeated in a fake girl voice, no duh he existed first. So what was he? A copy of someone? He'd rather die than be someones copy. A fake, a 2nd place. In any way, he was pissed he was still a meager human. No matter what she'd remind him of that pitiful humanity and look down on him. Just like she held him back before. She doesnt trust him still. He'll just have to claw his way to power on his own. He wasnt born great, but he will become great

Meanwhile, Kyu who was doing a bit of recon and learning about Hosenka came back just in time as the group entered their room. Karisa told the kitsune what was his room, to which Kyu nodded and went in. He was still in human form and thus went to lay on the bed to rest. It was soft and he enjoyed it immensly

#8Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:49 am

Karisa

Karisa watched as he turned around and left towards the bathroom, for once she let her lips naturally frown as she tried to think what she said. Karisa could feel every bit of emotion he was feeling and it wasn't what she was trying to do. Karisa tried to think about what to do since she wasn't used to this. This human emotion she was feeling. Karisa never had anyone else to worry about before, but with Dae-Seong, she doesn't want to make it about herself only. Sure, yes, he was human, but to her he was so much more than that. She swallowed and with her soundless steps, she walked into the bathroom and saw him showering, hearing him still. To her eyes, he was perfect.

She didn't bother taking off her clothes as she approached behind him in silence, slowly with her strength, she'd embrace him, her clothes getting wet, but she didn't care. Her face nuzzled against his back, my fingers that were soft and warm against his chest, her nails soothingly feeling each line of his sculpted torso. "Forgive me... for my choice of words. You are never 2nd place to me, to me you will always be 1st. It's why I would sacrifice anything to protect you, even if it causes you to hate and despise me..." Karisa paused. Her soft, plump lips find his neck and nibble on the side of it affectionately. "I won't bring up Iceberg again if that pleases you..." She spoke. It'll sadden her, sure, since that is where she was born, as far as she knew.

Slowly, she turned him around and pinned him against the wall as her strength was more. Her chocolate-brown eyes gaze into his. She was bad with words, sometimes she couldn't even tell how her words affected people. Her soft hands were on his chest, her head tilted to the side a little as she was thinking on rather to kiss him or to do more than that. With one hand she tilted his head and kissed him deeply, lovingly, caressed her lips with his as her other hand roamed his perfect being. She leaned back and gazed at him, unable to smile as if his negative energy was affecting her greatly.

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#9DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:05 am

DaeSeong
He was too enveloped in his own thoughts to notice her, but suddenly he felt her arms around him. Did she step into a shower with clothes on? What about her being tired? He glanced back to look behind him to see her as she spoke to him. He thought about what to say. His first instinct was to mention her clothes getting wet. But then her 2nd point she brought up. He was quiet for a moment as he mulled over what he would say.
"Is that what you want? Will you be unhappy?" on one hand he didnt mind if she didnt bring up Iceberg. But what if that choice made her unhappy. Apparently she liked something or someone there. Then again the idea of her liking someone else makes him sick to his stomach that it was best not to think of it

Slowly, she turned him around and pinned him against the wall as her strength was more. He raised his brow as to what she was doing "You are still in your clothes, you will ruin them. Plus I dont see th-" at as comfortable, was what he'd say. But he was suddenly kissed which he kind of didnt expect, but still went along with it for a bit
"I'd appreciate it if you let my hands go" he told her mentally since his mouth was occupied.
After the kiss she leaned back and gazed at him, and he'd gaze back at her curiously, trying to decipher the general mood as even he didnt know it. Sure he felt better since she apologized. But again, what did she want was the question. Surely there was a compromise

#10Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:29 am

Karisa

Karisa stopped the kiss as she leaned back, her eyes on his. Her hands were no longer pinning him as she listened to him. "I only mainly care about Iceberg because I wanted to know where I was born. I have nothing nor no one there that I truly care about as much as i do - not even near... because you are my burning star, and my heart. I'd even set my magic free if that is what would make you happy." Karisa spoke softly as she was truly devoted to Dae-Seong. Yes, Loki was there for her throughout her human life, but her and Loki knew it was not meant to be. Plus, Loki was like that childhood friend she couldn't get rid of. Her love belonged to Dae-Seong and she'd do anything to prove it - about so, even if she had to sacrifice her magic, the Takeover she was born with.

When he brought up her clothes, she gave a small smile. "I didn't care since you are more important than me taking more time to take off my clothes, they'll dry." Karisa continued as her hands were not on him anymore.

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#11DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 7:54 am

DaeSeong
He did embrace her and pulled her close for a hug. When she mentioned her magic, he placed his finger on her lips "Shhh, my love. You dont have to say it" he knew her magic was special unlike anyone elses. But again, he didnt want her to alter herself for him. He imagined dumping that magic would be like cutting off a limb. It was something she had for her whole life. She didnt need to do that.

At the mention of clothes she simply saiad that they will dry "Well, since you're here. If you're not tired, do you wish to join me" like have a real shower and not be dressed in it. She wasnt forced to be there to prove her worth, because if she was tired she should rest. But still, if she wanted to be with him, the invitation was open to join her and more

#12Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:06 am

Karisa

Karisa yawned softly as she finally felt like she could let her guard down, her wording and emotions as she then took off her clothes after stepping out for a moment. Sliding off the attire, she finally went back in. The warm water against her skin as she had her breasts against his chest, she couldn't hold it anymore as she then kissed his body starting from his neck, torso, stomach, abdomen and finally at the last spoke. Her eyes flickered up to him with a playful smile before finally taking him in as her lips wrapped around what belonged to her, tasting what was hers. Thankfully, the flooring was comforting since there was a soften shower pad on the floor of the shower for her knees. It was as if she was sucking out his soul, in exchange for love, devotion and pleasures beyond ever before. Dae-Seong belonged to her and she'd make sure he knew that.

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#13DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:50 am

DaeSeong
She took off her clothes as she finally joined him in the shower. She kissed him, neck, torso and just leaving a trail of kisses going downwards. He looked down and noticed her playful smile before letting him feel that unspeakable pleasure. He grabbed her by the hair as that pleasure went over him. It reminded him among their first times. One of his favourite things or positions, no doubt as it was as evident as that moan that slipped through, even if he didnt want to show it. Call it the joyan tsundere side maybe. But he wouldnt let her have all the fun just yet as when he feels she got finished her would go and pull her up so he could pleasure her himself, kissing her neck and placing his hands on her chest and her hip, as he wanted another go at them having some offspring. He was willing to try as long as she was willing to try

#14Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:33 am

Karisa

Karisa enjoyed every noise escaping from his mouth as she felt his fingers through her wet hair, guiding her movements. Without finishing, he brought her up as they kissed. She felt the heat of his mouth as she could feel his desires and passion and it was driving her wild. Finally, his hands were on her soft wide hips as he finally went in. They FTB as the bathroom became an echo of pleasures escaping their lips. Rather or not they were going to have a child was up to RNG, but alas that won't be found out till next time on Karisa's Life. Karisa was exhausted, her body collapsing against the wall on the marble seat as her energy has been spent completely. His essence overflowing within and out of the flower. Thankfully this was a huge shower, the ones with those marble seats and was big enough for four people. Her eyes looked up at Dae-Seong and smiles sweetly. "I think now i can rest...~" she giggled.

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#15DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:01 am

DaeSeong
He nodded and decided to dry her up and put her in bed. He went then to prepare himself for rest. Once he did dry off and get dressed he went to bed. But he didnt sleep. Instead he sat on the bed beside the sleeping Karisa and ran his fingers through her hair. He wanted to sleep, but knew then there was a chance that they might share a dream. Which he doesnt have problem with.

The problem is that his mind is in the gutter. And is afraid he'll have one of 'those' dreams. He didnt want Karisa to think of him as a degenerate, which he probably was a bit. Maybe he's a closet degenerate. He likes the sexual stuff, but not something he is proud of. To be a slave to animalistic urges and instincts. But it is something stronger then him. His best bet was to stay as long as possible and to just fall asleep from exhaustion. Maybe during his time of being awake while everyone is sleeping, his mind wanders elsewhere. Something that may earn a more 'noble' dream that isnt just intercourse

#16Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 11:20 am

Karisa

Dreams didn't work that way, no, sometimes dreams take what you were thinking about days ago and smashes it into a dream randomly. This time, the dream decided to bundle up what they both wanted without each other were in the dream with another. As the dream started, they were walking in a park together, peaceful and sweet as Karisa was in a pretty long dress that Dae-Seong picked out for her. It made her voluptuous curves and softness be curved like a piece of master art. Her large chest would jiggle with each sway of her hips as he was next to her in the dream. It was all nice and dandy, but Dae-Seong would then go to the restroom, leaving her behind at the park bench. As he was gone, a few men saw her and started to flirt with her, touching her shoulder, gazing down her dress of her chest. That was when Dae-Seong came out and he was seething with jealousy and inner rage that was also desire to make sure everyone knew she was his.

He arrived as Karisa saw him and before she could speak, the men looked at him and couldn't say anything as he whispered something to only them in a cold, dark manner before he took Karisa's hand and led her away. Karisa could feel him tightening his grip on her hand possessively and once they got to their room, he bound her wrists to the bed posts, her ankles as his hands then started to roam her body, chuckling. "How dare they touch what was mine..." Dream Dae-Seong spoke in his cold tone in Joyan. A light knife was materialized in his hand as he undressed Karisa. Karisa's face blushed and bit her lip as she felt the dull part of the knife slide against her soft, plump flesh. He stopped right at her large chest. "They seemed to really like these..." He spoke before going down and taking one in his mouth as if claiming them as his, the knife sliding soothingly against her side, causing a soft moan from her lips. He lifts himself up and looks at her.

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#17DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:13 pm

DaeSeong
He stayed up awake for a long time or it felt like it since everyone was asleep. Against his better judgement, he finally got in bed, close and cuddled next to Karisa and with that he felt the tiredness wash over him. The urge to close his eyes. But he didnt want to, but he also knew he couldnt keep it up. So eventually he finally out of tiredness, fell asleep

Asleep, he'd find himself dreaming, granted because he was not a lucid dreamer, he wasnt aware that the scene infront of him was just a dream. Instead he sort of treated it like reality, as he tends to in dreams, no matter how bizarre the situation is, he just goes along with it as if he was part of the dream. She was bound and he took full advantage of that to make love to her, his way

#18Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:25 pm

Karisa

Karisa gazed at Dream dae-seong, but something was different. The way he was looking at her was different than the way dream Dae-Seong did. That was when she realized this was the real one, him not realizing they were sharing this dream or maybe he didn't realize he was dreaming. She felt him grip her plump thighs, positioned him where he needed to be and leaned down to gaze into Karisa's eyes before bucking upward, taking her, making him feel like heaven as always. It felt so damn good to him as his hands roamed her plump, soft body. The ride went rougher, faster, deeper and harder and his nails went into her skin as she arched her body, her wrists and ankles still bound as she cried in pleasure, taking him all. She moaned, calling him daddy and it made him go more crazy for some reason as if he was some wild demon or beast that couldn't stop claiming his mate. He was no animal, but for her? He'd be anything he needed to be for her. They spoke dirty words and words of love and passion, going back and forth as he roughly claimed what was his, over and over. Her cries were sweet, soft, and breathy as her face was blushed in red. The bed was shaking from how rough and hard the ride was, their fingers twining, their faces inches apart as they gazed at each other as if they worshipped each other. Ftb

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#19DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:34 pm

DaeSeong
He laid beside her, placing his hand on her stomach and leaning in to kiss her neck and then cheek once more. Resting finally beside her. Indeed, despite him dearly wanted to avoid those kind of dreams, he still had it. And he really went at it in the dream and pulled no stops.
Even though he wanted to avoid wet dreams, he still did like them. After all, he was a closet sexual deviant. So Karisa got to see a side no one would ever see, a side of him that she gets to keep for herself

Meanwhile Dae-seong who was unaware that this was a dream thought that this was all real and he felt real good. He wondered would this be the one of all times that they do succeed in getting their young ones. Though on the other side he doesnt mind if it isnt, because he was more then willing to do it again and again, as much as it takes. He was driven a lot by the pleasure
"How do you feel?" he finally spoke up as he couldnt really take his eyes off of her

#20Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:56 pm

Karisa

She did not know why but she loved it when he felt her stomach and gave her kisses everywhere. She smiled and blushed as she could still feel everything that happened within. She did not know if it was a success or not, as in the one they did in the shower, and this was unfortunately 1 in a dream, so it did not account for. Her eyes looked over to look at his dark brown ones because if this was a dream he was in the Normal Colors of his eyes. She loved staring at them as she listened to him as he asked her how she was feeling currently. She looked at him more and up and down as if she was thinking about how lucky she was. "... That felt amazing... You're quite rougher when jealous... and kinkier..." She started to say. "I feel... like I can't move though." She giggled.

Last edited by Karisa on Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#21DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:04 pm

DaeSeong
He softly chuckled "You were so amazing~" he loved what they did, as he listened to her he couldnt help but enjoy her comments "Im always kinky. Its just I always hold back as to not frighten you" when she then said that she cant move, he said to that "Thats fine, you dont need to go anywhere anyway. You're staying here with me" he pulled her close to his embrace. Though he liked the idea that he fucked her so hard that she couldnt walk. He didnt know why he liked that idea, but he did.
Now he just enjoyed their physical contact of peace "Is there anything you need my love?" since she couldnt move, he was sure he can do something for her with his magic. Otherwise he was fine just being here by her side. Taking in this wonderful sight before his eyes.

What would happen in this dream though? Would their dreams come true because they were literally in one?

#22Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:52 pm

Karisa

Karisa giggled sheepishly as she hears him. "My love... I think my kinks would scare you more," she spoke and smiled sweetly. It's like they say, the silent sweet ones are usually the most freaky ones. She loved how possessive he sounded as she nuzzled into his embrace. "I hope we do this more so in reality," She whispered as she didn't mind not walking, knowing that she could trust him with her life to be with her while she was in her most vulnerable state. She hummed softly in thought of what she wanted, "I'd love a fruit smoothie, my favorite that is strawberry, mango, berry mix and passionfruit." She gazes up at him with her sparkling brown eyes that glistened. "I wish to explore our kinks, be more open since we are each other's firsts and only... right?" Her eyes now looked into his eyes hopeful that she really was his first as he was hers, and only, forever. She felt insecure and wondered if at all in the past while they've been together if she was the only one he's dreamed about, but kept this to herself.

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#23DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:11 am

DaeSeong
"Oh? And what are your kinks?" he leaned in curiously to hear her. Though the other thing she said confused him "Reality?" he then thought for a moment "Oh... I think I get it. But we arent in a dream yet silly" again his lack of awareness caused him to take this as reality. When he asked her what did she want, she gave him her answer. He nodded and then used his magic bring her a fruit smoothie of her desire which would slowly levitate towards her as if moved by telekinesis.

When she leaned back in the kink conversation he nodded "Are you doubting me again. Of course you are my first. I was actually leaning more on the demi or asexual side before you." that kind of thing didnt interest him. He was more into the prospect of a career than a woman. "Anywho, Im open to stuff. Well, depends on the kink"

#24Karisa 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:10 am

Karisa

She chuckled as he spoke about how they weren't in a dream yet here he was using telekinesis. It was amusing to be on the side that knew this was a dream. She took a drink and still enjoyed the taste of the drink despite knowing that the real her was not getting to enjoy this drink. Maybe this drink really didn't taste like this in the real world. She would list her kinks and then he'd name his. She knew about some since he used them, but giggled at how they had similar kinks and then agreed. "Oh? What stuff are you not open to?~" Karisa purred playfully as she put her drink down on the nightstand, rolled over cutely on the bed a little, gazing at him.

After he spoke of what he was not too keen on, suddenly, Karisa woke up and yawned softly to smell breakfast. Her stomach was growling and looked over to see Dae-Seong still dreaming that dream. She knew he would want to be woken up when she got up so she snuggled beside him, her breasts against his back, spooning him with her nails softly gliding against his side. Her nails themselves were semi-sharp, thin and long enough as it felt like a knife glazing against his skin.

Tōchaku (Karisa) Sigme10
#25DaeSeong 

Tōchaku (Karisa) Empty Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:37 am

DaeSeong
"Anything emasculating. Im really not into that stuff" so futa stuff or being the receiver of bdsm or anything thats more sub than dom. Anywho as they spoke, Karisa woke up, where as he was still asleep as he stayed awake for way too long in order to avoid falling asleep. Hence why he didnt wake up with her and was fast asleep

So he was still in his dream. And what did he dream? Well after that more dirty dream, it would be usually what follows after that. Only his dream would skip forward some time, like them buying a house as thats one of his things that was on his mind. Karisa's words that echoed that they needed a home. Where he would ask her where she wanted to live in case Sin wasnt it, since he knew he had a home at Sin.

Back at the real world he did groan a bit, mostly because his head wasnt really in a comfortable position, maybe lack of proper head support as he did kinda just ungracefully fell asleep

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum