Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to save a Life [SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

How to save a Life [SL] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:35 pm

Karisa

Karisa woke up, her eyes fluttering, one being her chocolate brown and the other being a purple color with a swirl pupil. She felt odd for some reason, but saw herself being carried by some contraption on wheels, right, a wagon? She saw feet, four feet, so two people, right? Her head was a little hazy as her eyes were adjusting to life once more as she had no idea how long she had been gone. She tried to move, but she felt so heavy for some reason. "Looks like she is awake," the woman spoke motherly and yet very mature. "Hmph, finally..." spoke the raspy voice of an arrogant young man. The woman chuckled, "Awe, come now, don't make me get -" The woman was about to say, "No, no need for that annoyance," the young man spoke and then finally Karisa slowly tried to sit up like a regular human, but it was not working for some reason.

She lifted her hand and instead of human hands, she saw paws, feline paws as they had claws, saw the design, and realized she was some tiger-like thing. "W-what is this?" she panicked as she twirled around as a cat does to chase their tail, but this was more out of distress. "Stop, stop, you're going to rock the wagon," The woman spoke and chuckled. "You're a tiger, yes, I can understand you, but no one else can. You are a tiger because I had to transform your human body into one so it could spiritually heal. It seems our path is now towards Sin, or yours is... but for now I should let you know it has been a month since your known death." she spoke.

How to save a Life [SL] Sigme10
#2DaeSeong 

How to save a Life [SL] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:55 pm

DaeSeong
It has been a month since Karisa died and vanished. He had not returned to Fiore, and he wondered what happened with Blue Pegasus. Probably nothing. He was too busy making his new life in Sin. He got sinese citizenship, so he had dual citizenship of Joya and Sin. He had to become a regular citizen instead of a tourist if he wanted his influence to be known. Of course he started as a mere singer. First he wanted to gain influence among the lowest common demonimator, ie the tweens, the teens and the young adults. More specifically the female population. He had to have a fanbase going and be known as a singer and entertainer with pop music before doing anything significant. For the adults, he wanted to do more serious music that they liked. Which was being a tenor, and sang more slower, serious and maybe somber songs. It helped him express himself during his own sadness. It was a counterbalance to the happy pop he had to do for the youngings.

Now specifically, he was in his small home, sitting at a desk and just thinking what to do. He figured he can write another song and maybe check how he was doing on any music charts. He also needed to do some business and merch plans. He wanted to release a soda for them kids and he had to go plan business and pitch meetings about that. Hmm, yes he had to organize and work a lot

Meanwhile what about Kyukon? Well, he was there for Dae-seong to help him from overworking himself, he also used the past time for the month to explore Sin and its beauty. He took the time to learn fiorian, icebergish and sinese. Although he didnt speak iceberg much or at all since Dae-seong couldnt listen to it and told him to stop or would just leave the room or building if he heard that language which he grew to hate. Kyu couldnt blame him as he associates Iceberg with Karisa's death and well that language reminds him of her. Everyone copes in their own way. Kyu learned the language in her honour and chose to remember it, while Dae-seong chose to shut down from that whole culture and erase it in his mind and heart as to not be pained by those memories as he devoted himself to work. All in all, both coped with loss in a different manner.
So, what did Kyu do now at this very moment? Well, he just walked around the household and did some chores because he was bored, occassionally would listen to Dae-seongs humming, but he wanted the home to be at least cleanly and pristine, even though both of them werent messy by any means. But he just wanted to experience such a human thing to do

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Karisa 

How to save a Life [SL] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:00 pm

Karisa

Karisa looked around the land as it was beautiful, almost like Joya with its flourished unique nature. Yet she knew Joya enough to where she knew certain plants did not exist there. Sin was spoken from the woman's words, her tiger face looked towards the room took her features, and realized something. "You're the one that took me to the tunnel. Who are you exactly?" Karisa wondered softly and curious, rested as her tiger body lay down on her stomach. The woman was thinking for a moment and sighed, "Yes, you probably do have a lot of questions. I am Freya, as is probably guessed, but I am also your mother..." she started to say and frowned, gazing towards the sky. "You were taken away from me when you were an infant, someone kidnapped and brought you to Midgard for some reason and I feel like since specific people were trying to kill you during your time in Iceberg, it has to be a god, a Juton or an envious demigod, but other than you, I have no other demigod children. Maybe it could be another reason," Freya spoke as she rubbed Karisa's tiger hair, ruffling it. "The least I can do is show you the path that you most likely wish to go - according to your heart," Freya spoke since she could feel it.

"Ah! Right, you have a human sister, well, a champion of the gods who is your sister. You've been quite near her the whole time, you know? Last name goes by Vollan," Freya spoke once more as the wagon continued to ride forward on the secluded road. "Tsk..." I heard the young man create the noise. Freya chuckled, I looked over to see someone I didn't expect to see, getting up and walking backward. "Relax... I volunteered one could say to be by your side... As annoying as it for you to be something I cannot understand," he started to say, "But you can just call me Vidajin, you knew me as Raijin's ... whatever you want to call me," he spoke with disgust at the talk of his father's name. His indigo eyes looked towards Karisa. "I will be still your traveling companion from now on... rather you like it or not," he crossed his arms against his broad chest and faced away, his big hat hiding his head.

680/1500

#4DaeSeong 

How to save a Life [SL] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:18 pm

DaeSeong
Menwhile
Dae-seong finished his scheduling and planning and put his address book on the correct shelf. He lightly tapped the table with his fingernails and hummed a melody which a slower and more somber medley. Being a non social work oriented guy who only had calculated and fake interactions, he just didnt know what to do for fun other than work or sleep. He didnt have to dream and wish about being a singer or a celebrity since he was one. Now it was just business, making deals about merch and tours. Writing songs and performing them to climb the charts. Sign autographs. It was just work. Dont get him wrong, he loved the work. But clearly he already did all he had to do, he was ahead of the game. He didnt know what to do with any free time. Hence he was now at the table, tapping it and humming as he was thinking what to do for fun, if he was even capable of that.

Kyu meanwhile finished up cleaning and enjoyed listening to Dae-seongs humming even if it wasnt the happiest of melodies. It was pretty and whatever the mood of the music, you cant deny its beauty of sound. He grabbed a book and just huddled up on a bed and with a smile listened to the humming as he started to read his book. It was a sinese novel, he loved reading stories.
All in all, their household was relatively quiet. The two didnt talk if they didnt need to, which was a shame. But they didnt really go on mage quests and adventures since Karisa died. They were just two roomates who didnt need to interact. Kyu was technically not obligated to help Dae-seong in any way, but he liked the human and the two mutually benefitted one another. Dae-seong used Kyu's magic and blessings to make good decisions and to get fortune and Kyu used Dae-seong to travel outside of Joya to see the beauty of Earthland and learn more about it. So without him, he wouldnt have been able to learn new languages or about the history of Sin. So its not like Kyu got the short end of the stick or anything, he was happy. Sure he was sad that Karisa died and he felt deeply wounded. But that wound deep in his heart now had a bandaid to heal it. It didnt heal completely, but time heals wounds and how he had the beginning healing steps. All in all, the kitsune was content

430|910

#5Karisa 

How to save a Life [SL] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:35 pm

Karisa

Karisa had a lot of questions of course and so she looked at Freya, "So, why does he suddenly want to travel with me when I literally tore him apart during the war?" she wondered as her eyes looked towards Vidajin, who was Raijin's Puppet. Something was different about him though, but she could not put her tongue on the words. Freya was thinking as she looked at Vidajin and then back at Karisa. "Well, it seems you grabbed another Icebergian god, my dear daughter and well, he saw what happened to him and felt like you could give some happiness to his life, perhaps make him see that human life isn't all that boring and terrible," Freya spoke and smiled. The three then started to talk about what all went on while she was 'dead'. Freya wanted to tell Karisa about the path that her dear beloved is deciding to go on, but felt it was better to find out once she finds him.

"Dae-Seong... what has been going on with him? You said he's in Sin, but why? He hasn't really talked about Sin with me before..." Karisa asked, her tiger eyes of brown and purple were watering. Was he truly hiding things from her when they promised to trust each other and to tell each other things? So why did he hide the fact he had things to do with Sin? Karisa calmed herself as she just told herself to trust him despite him not telling her about his interest there, to live there. Did he leave the guild too? Her heart was racing with questions as she felt like she had so many things to ask. "Not sure why, but things that have to do outside of Iceberg, I'm not allowed to meddle. I am here only because of you wishing to bound to him. Which reminds me..." Freya started and then she started to tell her about the story with Loki and why her magic is bound to him as well.

1,016/1500

#6DaeSeong 

How to save a Life [SL] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:47 pm

DaeSeong
Indeed he never told her about his sinese ambitions, but thats because he planned that to be a surprise and if you are linked with someone and knowing and sharing eachothers thoughts like a single braincell, he knew the concept of a pleasant surprise would be impossible. He wanted to give her the world and he meant that literally. It was meant to be a surprise to be a ruler of Sin, to be his Empress and wife, and a home that would be fitting for gods with many people to lord over. She would literally have everything her heart desired, asides from just him. But it was what he was willing to provide for her. Though that was all dashed now that she was gone. So he just went to Sin for a more selfish reason, for power and vengence. Vengence against Joya and against Iceberg. And Sin went from being a gift of love to a tool of vengence.
Plans just change, though now the joyan was still thinking what to do. He figured that he can take Kyu's approach to things and just start learning things as a hobby. He could learn medicine, but more so to know how to hurt people more rather than heal them. Healing would be a side effect. So he stopped humming and went to search for a source of information about medicine and human anatomy and healing and such.

Meanwhile Kyu was just enjoying his book and just continued to quietly and lightly hum. He'd conjure himself up some glasses so he can enjoy. The idea of a warm drink also sounded so cozy and nice for the kitsune.

280|1190

#7Karisa 

How to save a Life [SL] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:54 pm

Karisa

She was being told about how Loki was forever bound to the god part of her soul when she was born, not in the way where a werewolf imprints or whatever people call that, but more so that their soul was created and when she was birthed, Karisa was born with two hearts. One human, one god, as they were in different locations. The human heart was of course in the normal area, but the other heart was resting else where within her. The heart that was more human in her chest area was the soul and heart that belonged to her human lover, her burning heart and star. The other heart that has been hidden belonged to Loki which confused Karisa. She did not understand any of this at all. Freya explained that they will someday see Loki in person and between those who she finds important, she will have to figure out what she actually wanted to do.

She nodded and gazed at Vidajin who was sitting there silently as if in deep thought. Karisa used her telepathic abilities as she then spoke towards Vidajin, wondering what he was thinking about. He at first did not respond as he was then tilting his head to gaze at her with a bored and cold gaze. He explained that he was thinking about how life will turn out now and then he heard Freya tell him that Karisa needed to know the truth. Finally, she heard somethings being said, things that shocked even her. Karisa felt like she was going to be sick when she heard it.

1,283/1500

#8DaeSeong 

How to save a Life [SL] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:04 pm

DaeSeong
Meanwhile, not much was happening at the household of the two males. There was now dead and eerie silence as each was just reading or researching or enjoying the topic they wanted. One researched medicine and the other fiction novels. There wasnt really much change in the going ons.
When one became hungry, they would just make themselves food and if one was tired, they would go to sleep. There wasnt much happening as there wasnt really anything lively going on. Karisa really was a light in the household, something to brighten up the mood, give emotion and energy where there was none. Now that she was gone, the atmosphere was a lot more silent and empty. Sure things were happening, but it all just seemed so dead and unenergetic in comparrison when she was there. Kyu as much as he was a ball of energy, knew how to read the mood and see that Dae-seong didnt want energetic around him, so he just adjusted to fit the mood.

170|1360

#9Karisa 

How to save a Life [SL] Empty Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:16 pm

Karisa

Karisa was unsure how to react anymore than what she already did. She will just have to move on from that, right? How will she tell, no, she will not say anything. "Ah, right, I have a home for you, perhaps it will do you good to settle with your beloveds and see where it goes from there. I have no doubt that you will get stronger and when they come for you, you will have them by your side. Do not fight your own battles when you do not have to..." Freya spoke, magically a scroll appears in her hand as she gives it to Vidajin to hold since I was a damn tiger. "Let your heart guide you, believe in those around you and your magic to detect real enemies from naught," she spoke once more before disappearing since we were getting too close to Sin's City for a Icebergian god to settle nicely there without a god from Sin appearing. Gods were something else because of that. Karisa gazed at Vidajin as he then finally slouched, resting as his hand just instinctively pets my back, as if for himself to relax than her. For some reason the petting felt nice, too nice as it relaxed her as well. "Hopefully he's still there when we get there." VidaJin started to say as he was thinking now to himself about what if Karisa's human lover attacks her since he does not know it is her. He could already feel the drama and annoyance that was coming.

1500/1500
-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum