Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Left or Right [SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Left or Right [SL] Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:44 pm

Karisa

Karisa waited for Dae-Seong and Kyu. It was time to go towards the mountains that they were supposed to go to. She wasn't sure what she was going to find up there but she was going to make sure that he was going to be safe as well as Kyu. She made sure her coat was on fully so she did not feel the cold. Her brown chocolate eyes then gaze towards him to make sure that he has his coat on all the way. She felt like he would have a harder time adjusting to the cold than she would. She looked through her bags and then started to put them on her back the straps over her shoulders. Thankfully due to the rest that they got she was able to get more energized enough to go climb up the mountains that they were going to climb up. " is everyone ready?" she wondered softly and carefully as she wanted to make sure everyone had their stuff.

Left or Right [SL] Sigme10
#2DaeSeong 

Left or Right [SL] Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:15 pm

DaeSeong
Dae-seong eventually woke up and prepared for the next adventure, as much as he wanted to stay and just do nothing but chill as if on vacation, he knew work had to be done. Because it was time to go towards the mountains that they were supposed to go to. Dae-seong didnt know what to expect there, but he started to worry considering what he spoke about with Kyu. He wanted Karisa safe and he was willing to do what it takes. Well he hoped he was, because he was a bit afraid, although he hid it well behind his calmness.

When Karisa checked her bags and put them on, she asked the two if they were ready, Dae-seong replied "We're as ready as we'll ever be. Feel free to lead the way when you are ready"
Kyu nodded in agreeance "Essentially what he said. We're ready. Lead the way and we'll follow you. You are our tour guide here after all"

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Karisa 

Left or Right [SL] Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:29 pm

Karisa

She saw that they were already ready and that was when they both told her that she could go ahead and leave since she was technically she was their tour guide. She knew that though from when they started. Karisa did not say much at all as she just went on ahead and let her feet sink into the snow as they started to climb up the mountain. Her breath could be seen as well as everyone else's has the temperature started to slowly drop. The wind thankfully was not crazy as it did not make them feel really cold. After a little bit she started to see that they were finally going on the trail to the mountain as they had to go all the way up. At least up enough to the sign of where she was supposed to go. As they were walking up they did occasionally see some animals about. Through some goats and some white rabbits and some white foxes as well as some other small Critters.

#4DaeSeong 

Left or Right [SL] Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:54 pm

DaeSeong
They all now started their travel, going up the mountain. The land was cold and as they escalated it onyl got colder and colder. Dae-seong felt like freezing but he didnt wanna show it, not much. But it was damn cold that he didnt even notice all the cutesy critters. He tried to distract himself and think of some things to distract him from the cold, but he then had a thought. If Karisa was raised in Vermillion Town, was this her first time in Iceberg too or did she travel to it already. Because if this was her first time here just like theirs, how did she know where to go. Although the idea popped into his mind that Loki must have been guiding her in that case.

But then another thought comes to mind, if the Icebergish god Loki was truly there with her, does that mean that he witnessed them doing some ''unholy'' things together. Ok now THAT thought made him shiver, that they were being watched, that HE was being watched, by a guy. Disguisting, ew. Granted he wouldnt have been keen on the idea of a girl also watching them make love. So he hoped that the god of trickery and lies wasnt present during those moments, although something tells me that he might have been present and wouldnt even say or admit it.
He looked at Kyu who was walking and trying to keep warm, the kitsune was so cold that you could see its breath in the freezing temperature

"Can you talk to me?" Dae-seong spoke
But the kitsune cautiously looked at him as they walked and raised his brow "Whhhhyy?" he was suspicious
"I need a distraction. Something nice" he spoke as he didnt want to elaborate at what thoughts were in his head, considering he wanted to distract himself even more
"Hmmm" Kyu spoke or hummed as he thought of subjects and themes to talk about. Anything, random seemed fine by the human. "Ah yes, did you know that in a way you met the Shogun before she became the Shogun? You two lived in the same area aaaannnd I can see from the look of your eyes you dont want me to talk about Daijifuma and Joya, duly noted" Kyu aborted that subject when he saw Dae-seong giving him a death glare when talking anything remote to his home and youth
"Uhmm, other subject... I am currently drawing a blank"
Dae-seong sighs defeatedly as now he just has more thoughts he doesnt wanna think about. The cold, the god that probably watched him bang his human host and anything remotely Joyan in his home. He decided to try and think about Sin. That home will be his future.

462|631

#5Karisa 

Left or Right [SL] Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:26 pm

Karisa

Karisa went up and turned into the mountain she didn't pay attention to what those two were talking about. She wondered where her companion was because she hadn't seen them since they left Joya. Sometimes when things like this happen she kind of feels like she's alone but she doesn't want to say anything as she is happy that her lover had one other person that he enjoyed talking to even if they were pretty much alike the same person. Her eyes wandered around as she just looked at all the nature around her while walking ahead of them. She enjoyed the crispy nature as everything was white beautiful and then you had The Rustic feel of the wood. She occasionally closed her eyes as she started to think about what she was going to do and who was she going to see. Certainly felt like maybe they would finally see it pretty soon.

As she was thinking this suddenly she saw a cave reveal itself as if it wasn't there in the first place. It had some sort of seal on it that only she could for some reason see the entrance. Karisa turns back towards Dae-Seong and Kyu to tell them to follow. She offered her hands for each to grab one before dragging them to what they would see as just the mountain wall, but then once through at the same time. They'd see they were in a cave that led elsewhere.

#6DaeSeong 

Left or Right [SL] Empty Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:45 pm

DaeSeong
As they were chatting or trying to, they'd notice a cave. Was that always there? Maybe they missed it since they were talking. Karisa looked at it, she saw the seal, but the two didnt. Kyu noticed that she was observing the unseen. Karisa turned towards the two, telling them to follow. The two oblidged and nodded as they would follow her. Dae-seong took her hand, while Kyu bit her sleeve, he didnt want to transform into a human form in this frigid temperature
Once through at the same time. They'd see they were in a cave that led elsewhere.
"What is this place?" Dae-seong would ask Karisa, as much as he wanted to avoid asking questions, they just happened to pile themselves up on and on.
Kyu was there to also listen in on any answers, but he knew this was a journey Karisa had to take. She knew some things instinctually, in her heart, but also the guidance of her invisible deity companion

169|800

#7Karisa 

Left or Right [SL] Empty Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:09 pm

Karisa

Karisa looked around and saw the shadow of Loki further ahead as if he was leading the way. She trusted him despite what he was known for. Her brown chocolate eyes looked forward as she thought about which person was she going to meet. Was it going to be the real Loki? Some other god or perhaps one that will be useful. She listened to Dae-Seong ask his question as she kept her small smile. "I'm not quite sure. I just know it's the way to who I need to get to." Karisa spoke softly.

After not long, they were blinded by the light outside as they found themselves seeing a beautiful ingle flowery tree that was full of fruits. A hanging head on the tree turned as if it was able to manipulate the motions of the winds and air here. His eyes gazed towards Karisa and the others. "Ah! You're here..." He spoke young yet despite that, he looked old. "I am Mimir... and you are Karisa, no need for introductions. I am the god of Wisdom and I have been waiting for you..." He spoke, his grey long beard swaying by the winds.

#8DaeSeong 

Left or Right [SL] Empty Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:40 pm

DaeSeong
He sighed as he knew he wouldnt get much answers, but he knew this was something she had to do, he was merely a companion of hers. At least after not long, they were blinded by the light outside as they found themselves seeing a beautiful flowery tree that was full of fruits. Karisa and the group met someone. That someone introduced themsevles as the god of Wisdom Mirmir who has been waiting for Karisa.

The two joyans stay back at the entrance of the place and let the two mingle
"I have never interacted withe Icebergish deities. But I respect them" Kyu quietly said to Dae-seong.
Meanwhile the human crossed his arms "The journey we can was quite unique. We defeated a cult that wanted to take Karisa and no other prisoners. We were led to Iceberg, greeted by a Princess who tested Karisa in battle. We climbed a mountain to find this flowery place. Doesnt it seem odd?"
"What do you mean?" Kyu asked
"This whole quest gives me the sevese vibes of a journey to ascencion."
"You think Karisa will become an icebergish deity?"
Dae-seong shrugged "I dont know. I wish I did. But if she is coming here to find her origins... I mean, surely it is something special."
"One could say that she is a demigod"
Dae-seong meanwhile just pouted annoyedly
"Oh come on man. I know you have a whole complex and all that, but you know its true!"
Truth be told he was aware, he just never liked to admit that someone was more speical than him. Some people were born to greatness and some have to carve their way and walk over corpses to get there. She was the former, he was the latter.
"She became budding friends with the Shogun"
"Ah yes, that"
Dae-seong gave him a look "Yes?"
"Ohh nevermind me, nothing really. I trust her to reveal all that needs to be revealed" he knew that Karisa got a present from the shogun, but he didnt know what it was per say. He wasnt all knowing. Dae-seong sighed once again, mildly annoyed by this

360|1160

#9Karisa 

Left or Right [SL] Empty Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:50 pm

Karisa

Karisa heard Mimir talk in Fiorian for the occassion, but then went right to Icebergian. "Karisa, dottir of an unknown human of Iceberg and The goddess that I cannot tell you as she made it quite specific to not tell you as she will show up sooner than you know." He started to say as his eyes gazed towards the two Joyas and thought. "You two will get bored soon, it is advised to distract yourselves as I talk to the lass," Mimir spoke Joya as the God of Wisdom had to know about every language. It was important for him to know things. His attention then went back to Karisa as Karisa looked at her lover, frowning as she felt like something was wrong. Did she do something bad? Was he changing his mind? About everything...?

Her eyes tried to not show the turmoil in her eyes as she then looked at Mimir, ready to learn what she needed to know.

#10DaeSeong 

Left or Right [SL] Empty Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:22 pm

DaeSeong
The two were mildly surprised that the deity knew their language. But they should've expeted
"Impressive"
"But you heard the deity"
"I know I know. Its just fascinating, the difference between a deity of wisdom and-"
"A kitsune that occassionally blesses people with it?"
Kyu nodded "Although I guess we should leave the two some space and talk about other matters"
"I can tell you some things, if you dont mind helping me"
"Im all game"
The two walked away a bit, giving Karisa space as well as continuing their conversation farther away so the god and Karisa couldnt hear them

"So what did you want to talk about?"
"I will conquer a country"
"Come again?"
"You heard me"
"And which country is that?"
"Sin"
Kyu shook his head "I can see why, culturally similar as well as linguistically"
"Joya is too militant considering the recent war. Sin wont expect a takeover from my own brilliant mind. I shall become an Emperor and be a better leader than both Ayame and Mishiko"
Kyu had hard doubts, perhaps if Karisa influences him well, otherwise he could see the guy as a worse dictator than Ayame and even taking notes on where she went wrong. He could sense the human had a lot of pent up resentment towards Joya and wanted to rule it in a strange way or rather make Sin pay for what Joya did to him and live out his power fantasies there. Though should he say anything?

250|1410

#11Karisa 

Left or Right [SL] Empty Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:46 pm

Karisa

Karisa listened to Mimir as he was telling her about how things happened. She listened and despite him telling her things, her heart and mind were on Dae-Seong. Her eyes then look towards Mimir who was telling her things that she needed to know. Her eyes watched as her lover and companion left to go further away as if they were trying to talk about something. She was really curious in what they were talking about but then she heard Mimir cough and clear their throat as trying to get their attention. " you know you're going to have to choose between taking them or leaving them right?" Mimir said that she then looked back at Mimir who looked at her very seriously.

She knew that if it was going to get really dangerous she would have to decide on doing something. Her heart could feel it even. He started to tell her about how she was going to meet another trial as they was a jotun who is going after her. The princess was obviously dead and he knew that as Mimir within Karisa did not like the fact that these women were fated to run into Loki in the future. He told her that she will have to go down towards the largest Giant Lake that drove the path into the sea after she went up towards the top of the mountain where she will meet another woman who will challenge her. The God had a grim facial expression on his face as he then warned her that after that battle with the juton, Karisa will have to make a really hard and final choice...

1200/1200
40%
Monopoly Suit 20%
Companion 20%
-exit-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum