Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Karisa 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:16 am

Karisa

Karisa gazed towards the city of Hargeon as Daeseong and herself were leaving the sea. She was at the edge already just gazing at Hargeon as they were getting closer. In her arms was her little robot that still hasn't woken up. She sighed softly as her brown eyes gazed at her little friend and kept it close to her large bosoms protectively. Her brown hair winded gently by strands as the boat was rocking a little. "I feel like perhaps I am going to regret this trip and I have no clue why," Karisa murmured softly as she could hear her magic speaking back. 'Is it because you will see those mewling quims once more?' her magic spoke to her and only her. Karisa gave a small smile as she listened to 'him'. "I suppose so... Do you think they have gotten any better since the last we have saw them?" she asked her magic as she will then see the boat dock as the boat stopped and anchored. She turned to see where Dae Seong was.

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Sigme10
#2DaeSeong 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:41 pm

DaeSeong
Karisa would see him as he approached and he was very happy "Oh Fiore sweet Fiore. Isnt it beautiful" he spoke to her. He was happy to be here and away from Joya, he offered her his arm to hold as they would go to their guild "Do you need anything"

He wanted to distract her a bit and enjoy his time here. Not really go for smoochy smoochy, even though he knew she enjoyed that. He probably would too, but it would be too soon. What he really wanted to do was explore this place and experience it. Fiore was so different from Joya and he wanted some fun, before the jig was up. Granted he wouldnt mind that either, he wanted to see the look of everyones faces when they see him. He was sure they would be priceless. He couldnt help but chuckle at the thought of it

Last edited by DaeSeong on Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#3Karisa 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:16 pm

Karisa

Karisa took his arm, clinging onto it as she leaned her head on his shoulder, walking together. His scent was the sweetest and most relaxing. He alone could save a life, from her or perhaps from herself. 'DaeSeong... if only you knew.' she thought to herself in icebergian. "No, nothing I don't already have at the moment. Although, I'm not excited to go towards my home town..." she told him in Joyan, for him. They went to their guild to pick up some things before their trip as it was going to be another long journey. No way did she want to drag her suitcase with her. Her eyes gazed at the guild as they went inside, going towards their shared room. They both went inside, dropping off her suitcase and frowned, thinking before then facing him with a sweet small yet happy smile. "I think perhaps a quick shower and then we can go," she insisted.

#4DaeSeong 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:28 pm

DaeSeong
He didnt think she'd cling so to his arm, but he enjoyed it and kept giggling to himself, he glanced at her and nuzzled a bit to her taking in her scent, to make sure to remember her by. When he asked if he can do anything for her, she said she didnt need anything at the moment. They then went to the guild hall, though something she spoke piqued his interest "Your hometown?" what was that place like. Oh it smelled like adventure time for sure

The two went to the room and dropped off her suitcase, to which she frowned. He lied down on their bed, and looked at her. He giggled "A shower, eh? Have fun~"

~Meanwhile~
Dae-seong came off from the ship. He was held back because he needed to get his stuff as well as tidy up, but he also couldnt find Karisa anywhere. So he had to ask around, only to be told that she already left. That was a bit of a headscratcher. So he went to the guild hall, hoping to find her there. Did the two just miss eachother?

#5Karisa 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:52 pm

Karisa

She pouted as he wasn't going to join her, perhaps if she invited him? "Dae Seong?~ You're not going to join me in the shower this time?" Karisa spoke with her soft, sweet yet sad tone. Her eyes gazed at him and rather or not he said yes or no, she went to the bed, leaned down, her bosoms against his body as she kissed his lips with a deepened pure sweetness before letting it linger, sitting up and going to the shower. She closed the door and undressed, going into the water as she moaned sweetly feeling the nice warm water against her skin. After the ship ride back, she missed a shower, even more so a bath, but a shower was quicker. She washed herself as she started to sing one of her songs in a humming way. The sound was haunting, sad and yet beautiful like a siren that was lost and searching for her love.

#6DaeSeong 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:46 am

DaeSeong
She asked would he not join her in the shower. Truth be told he did not expect to get into explicit adventures. He thought for a moment before making his reply "Well I didnt say I wouldnt join, but just be ready for a surprise, eh"
She went to the bed as he curiously looked at her,she leaned down and he felt her bosoms against his body as she kissed his lips with a deepened pure sweetness. He was a bit stunned, but replied the kiss, because why not. She eventually broke the kiss and went to the shower
So he was left alone on the bed, he swore he heard moaning, thats as if she was calling him to come over, which made him blush.

Meanwhile, Dae-seong arrived to the guild and his room only to see... himself already there. He was silent, in shock and awe and dropped what he was holding
"Oh my me. Its me" there was no oh my god. He was god, so yeah.
The two looked at the direction of the shower as they heard the singing

#7Karisa 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:42 am

Karisa

Karisa was humming and singing as she doubted Dae Seong was joining her. After she was done washing up, she hummed, dried herself off and started to put some clothes on, some special clothes on that she swears she has never had before but when she got into the bathroom it was on the sink so maybe Dae Seong got her this new attire? No, she did not think this was his style so she was just going to put this on. It did not matter in the end since she was just going to cover herself with this giant blue coat a she started to put it on over the attire. She opened her bathroom door to enter the room, "Hey, lo-" she gazed to see two Dae Seongs. One on the bed still and one near the door with dropped things and realized nothing because she was so unsure. Her hand slowly dropped her coat to reveal the attire that she found in the bathroom that she decided to put on.

"D-Dae Seong...?" Her brown eyes fluttered and her mentality felt very wild at the moment from seeing two of him.

#8DaeSeong 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:02 am

DaeSeong
"Yes, its me" he spoke from the doorway, he soon shut the door behind and looked at his mirror image on the bed who had a shit eating grin and enjoyed everything that was going on "I knew it. I just knew it" he spoke and transformed back to his kitsune self "Priceless"

"Who are you?" Dae-seong asked and then looked at notice Karisa and the outfit, but he was kind of overblown with surprise and emotion he just didnt know how to react, other than being stunned

"I am just a kitsune who liked the two of your and decided to join you on your little journey to Fiore. I wanted to explore and enjoy life outside of Joya. I hope you dont mind me joining y'all~"
he spoke and then looked at Karisa "By the way, you are a lovely kisser"
Dae-seong looked at Karisa and then back at the fox "So, you are you? What do we call you?"
"Ah names. Call me Kyukon or Kyu if you want. How do you do?"

179|706

#9Karisa 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:11 am

Karisa

Karisa's eyes wandered between the two, one being DaeSeong with Kitsune tails and the other being her actual DaeSeong, right? She listened to the two talk as her face became really pink, her ears being a little red as the Kitsune spoke about how she was a lovely kisser due to her kiss that was meant for DaeSeong. Karisa's hands went against her cheeks embarrassed. Out of feeling shame that she felt like she cheated on DaeSeong, she gazed away and stepped back into the bathroom, locking the door after shutting it. She saw her shadow appear in front of her as his green eyes gazed at her. He sat on the other side of the bathroom to keep her company as he always did when she felt like her emotions were about to go out of control, so they did not. "I... I feel horrible and like I don't deserve him..." Karisa spoke quietly in Icebergian, talking to my TO shadow.

#10DaeSeong 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:21 am

DaeSeong
As they noticed she turned pink, the kitsune merely had a big toothy smile as he enjoyed harmless teasing and pranks. Small tricks to make someone blush like that. But Dae-seong slapped the kitsune's snout and told it "Dont laugh at her like that"
"But I wasnt laughing!"
"Smiling is the same as laughing" he said as he rolled his eyes

The two then noticed that she left and went back to the bathroom and shut the door
"Now look what you did!" he spoke annoyedly and a bit angrily at the kitsune and went to the door and lightly knocked on it
"Karisa? Sweetie? Everything is ok. Please dont be sad" he spoke and then pressed his ear against the door to try and hear her reply, but all he heard was her native language which he didnt understand. It made him worried about her for sure

150|856

#11Karisa 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:31 am

Karisa

The shadow looked conflicted like it wanted to say something, do something, but was unsure. Karisa could hear DaeSeong and the Kitsune talk. Her eyes looked away for a second, only to look back and see that the shadow caressed her cheek soothingly. 'Mischief can be a cruel mistress, but knowing him, I doubt he thinks horribly of you... How about we get that coat on and go out there? We have a journey to go on.' the shadow spoke in his velvet tone. Karisa sighed and nodded, getting up after hearing DaeSeong call for her. Slowly, she opened the door and peeked out to see DaeSeong, the real one in front of the door. Karisa's brown eyes avoided his gaze and frowned, her chubby face blushed from tearing up and the intense emotions of her embarrassment and annoyance at herself.

"I... I think we should get going, or at least I should..." Karisa spoke softly, and her tired brown eyes darted away still. She stepped out of the bathroom and looked at neither of the two.

#12DaeSeong 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:43 am

DaeSeong
Seeing her sad when she opened the door broke his heart and so he immediatelly pulled her in a tight hug "Karisa. Dear. Please dont cry." he thought the fox hurt her feelings and wanted to cheer her up, give her hugs and kisses and love.

Dae-seong knew that they had to go. They had quite a bit to do. But he still didnt want her to be like that. "I cant go anywhere with you when you are sad like that. It pains me too much. But enough about me" he said when he realized that might be taken a bad way, he want the topic to be on her
"I'll do whatever it takes for that smile to come back right side up. Frown upside down as they say" he said and lightly peppered her with kisses, kissing her tears away as he held her.
"The moon of my life, my Sun and stars. Dont let anything dampen your spirits. Shine on, Karisa" he spoke and well, he didnt know what else to say. He wasnt that good at cheering people up, but he would gently let her go so she may prepare. He would just hope he managed to at least make her feel a bit better

212|1068

#13Karisa 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:08 am

Karisa

Karisa's eyes gazed up towards Dae Seong, her eyes sparkling from tears yet filled with love a she listened to him. She giggled and smiled as she felt his kisses as if they tickled, but as he spoke his latest words, she blushed and sweet smiled. "O-okay, okay, I can't be sad when you're like this.~" she spoke softly and giving up on being sad. "You know I love poetics and what you said was so romantic," Karisa gushed as her hands went against her chubby face, facing away blushing. "W-we should get going," she spoke and opens their door as she had her large coat on as it was winter time and it was only logical for her to wear a coat. Karisa gazed at them and arched her brow. "Wait, are they also coming with?" she wondered as she wasn't sure about how Dae Seong felt about how she kissed... him, but not him.

#14DaeSeong 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:21 am

DaeSeong
He held her in his arms as she spoke "I am always like this.~" he was glad he was able to somewhat cheer her up, because he was honestly worried he wasnt able to make her feel better and he doubted tickling would be appropriate. He nuzzled her softly as she spoke about liking poetry and he chuckled a bit saying "Well I am glad you liked it." he didnt think that was poetry and considered he could do much better, but as long as she was happy, he was happy.

As she said that they should get going, he nodded and let her off so that they may prepare and not dilly dally around for nothing. The two gazed at their unexpected guest as Karisa asked if they were coming. Dae-seong shrugged "Sure. I heard kistune were powerful creatures. We could use someone like that" he heard of the Kurama attack, so if this fox was anything like that, they were in good hands.

Dae-seong didnt mind the kiss at all, he was much more concerned about Karisa's feelings and her sadness. Thats what he was mad at the fox about, but now that she felt better, he was fine.
"Do you want the fox to come with?" he asked her, just to make sure if she was comfortable with the unexpected kitsune that came by

230|1298

#15Karisa 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:37 am

Karisa

Karisa smiled small as she heard him say how he was always like this. While that was true that he was affectionate and paid attention to her more than anyone else other than himself, it's more perfect when he does it with extra love and care when she needs it the most which makes it all the better. "That you are, my love.~" She spoke lovingly and then came the topic of the kitsune. "I mean... I don't mind if you don't. He did impersonate you and... everything," she blushed at the kiss part again and then her inviting him in the shower with her and what she would have done.

Rather or not the two invited him, assuming they did, she'd start to leave the guildhall with them as they traveled towards Oak as the town was near between Orchidia and Oak. They traveled through the forest, the trail and thought. "I haven't looked at my home town in a few years now..." Karisa spoke softly, quietly as she was worried about what she will see.

#16DaeSeong 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 8:48 am

DaeSeong
He chuckled softly "I mean, I dont mind an impersonator. Immitation is the most sincere form of flattery, is it not?" totally not him being narcissistic and loving to look at himself. Speaking of, he'd look at the fox "Hey Kyu, that is your name, right? Want to come with us, we're planning to go somewhere. So why not join us?"
The kitsune's ears twitched at the mention of him and looked up at them "I'd love to come. Say, do you wish for me to stay in my normal form or do you want me to transform into the human form so I dont draw too much attention?" he asked the two of them

And depending on the answer, he would leave the guild hall with them, either in the human form or in his true form. The soon to be trio then would travel towards Oak s that. They traveled through the forest and such. As they journeyd on, Karisa spoke, how she wasnt at her hometown in years
"It seems the tables have turned. First it was me who visited their home after a long time and now you." Dae-seong observed.
Kyu meanwhile noticed the worry she had and asked her "What do you expect to see there?" surely she had some expectations or fears that set off that worry she had

230|1528

#17Karisa 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:05 am

Karisa

Karisa listened as her eyes gazed forward, her facial expression getting more serious than her typical sweet, sunny and soft demeanor. Her face formed rather like a doe, with large brown eyes that sparkled towards the light, being her hometown. "Not sure, but people there judged each other for the smallest of things and if you didn't have specific things, you were nothing, just an outcast to be used." she started to explain as they continued to walk. "And... if my adopted family is still there then I expect to witness things I rather not see anymore, but I have to..." she started and thought about the things she went through. How she was that outcast, she was that 'nothing' that was used and abused, things she never really told Dae Seong about since she mainly wanted DaeSeong to see the her that she wanted to truly always be despite her more darker side wanting to take control. The one that thirsted for DaeSeong's love and a specific God's that has yet to appear and that Karisa didn't really know much about.

#18DaeSeong 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 9:22 am

DaeSeong
The kitsune listened to her as he empathised with her woes and her harsh conditions she went thru. If you didn't have specific things, you were nothing, just an outcast to be used. "Mmm, sounds awfully familiar" Dae-seong spoke as he was reminded of his home. Granted he more meant Joya as opposed to his own family
"Well if it is any consolation, you have us. Well, I mean me too. I like you two" the kitsune spoke to Karisa

"I do have to say I agree with the fox over here. You have me and you have him apparently. You're not without nothing. Or with nothing.... ah double negatives confuse me" Dae-seong spoke as the kitsune lightly chuckled to that.
Either way both of them were supportive of Karisa and assured her she was not nothing and had worth and value to them. Heck even in the short amount of time Kyu knew Karisa, she quickly won him over, and it wasnt because of the kiss. But because of something else. She had that inner beauty. That personality and goodness that won him over

189|1717

#19Karisa 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:02 am

Karisa

Karisa chuckled lightly as they were getting closer. She could see the bridge that she always had nightmares about, a symbol of entering the damned place. "You're right and I have someone else, but that's a whole nother story..." She muttered softly and gazed away while they were walking. She could smell that scent of her hometown, but something within the air was mixing with something different. It gave her small chills, a feeling like darkness was wrapping around her heart. Her eyes gazed around as she saw no one around the outskirts of the town. Sometimes some people were farming as they had their farms towards the outside of the town, but right now they were just dead as if no one was farming for quite awhile. Even during winter the town grew rare crops and fruits that only grew in the winter. She sighed and started to think. "I'm just glad to have you guys here with me... despite me probably getting weird looks." Karisa brought up as they entered the town that looked old-fashioned with the western-looking buildings where they were across from each other, salons and more.

#20DaeSeong 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:24 am

DaeSeong
"Weird looks?" the kitsune wondered as he knew there was much more to the past of Karisa that he was not privy to. Truth be told he was the one that expected weird looks, not her. A joyan creature such as himself in Oak, Fiore? Yeah it was not something one sees

"I have never been to Oak, but I heard there was a new guild that formed here a few months back" Dae-seong spoke about what he heard of Oak, but he was not very familiar with the town. The most he explored Fiore was just the south with Hargeon and some outskirts, but never went too far away

"A new guild you say? Interesting" he then looked at Karisa "So what exactly is your journey here. What do you seek? Some form of closure or something more material?" the kitsune asked her as it wished to understand the nature of this quest

155|1872

#21Karisa 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 10:39 am

Karisa

"Truth is, when I went to Joya and talked to the Shogun, Mishiko, I talked to her a lot about demigod life and all that. While I don't truly care about the demigod part, I wish to know about where I was born, where I should have been raised and who I am because I don't know what or who I am... I'm hoping to come here, my adopted parents have some sort of clue," Karisa explained softly. They were going forward as her eyes wandered about as they gazed at the people that were living here. Bunch of Country type people who just watched them with judging cautious eyes. None of these people were people that Karisa was here living around. Who were all of these people? She then saw some familiar faces, but they just went back into their houses as she knew it was because of her adopted family.

They had a bad name here, at least the parents, not step-siblings. She remembered how so many of these people were quite the bullies, the drug users, abusers, spoiled bitches as there were houses here that costed almost a million if not a few that were five million. She hated here, "School here was quite... something else. I wonder if it's just as horrible if not worse, but I suppose we should first find out if my adopted family is still even exists around." Karisa insisted and then looks at DaeSeong and then Kyu, she found Kyu cuter than Kitsune or the fuller version of their name. "Sticking together or separating to search around?" Karisa wondered to the two.

-exit-

#22DaeSeong 

Journey [Travel to Oak][SL] Empty Mon Dec 25, 2023 11:02 am

DaeSeong
The two carefully listened to Karisa explain as to why she was making this journey. She wanted to discover her true origins, her own true home. It was kind of closure. Maybe a different kind. But they were on the same page and both were glad to join her on this journey of self discovery.

She then asked them a question
"Divide and counquer sounds good?" Dae-seong asked the fox. And the kistune nodded and replied "Sounds good. I concur" he nodded
"So one of us stays and one of us ventures to look for clues" Dae-seong spoke
"I can look around. I got a good nose, plus I can just transform to fit in more. Play up that charisma game if I want people to talk." he then looked at Karisa "Trust me. Anything you need found, Im your guy"
"Then its settled we have our plan" Dae-seong spoke

153|2025

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum