Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Goodbye, friends

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Jikan 

Goodbye, friends Empty Wed Nov 08, 2023 6:12 am

Jikan

Well, I can't believe that I am finally doing this but this is my breaking point and a heavy hand. Over the 3ish years here I have seen the bad sides of our players and bad sides of the site in its operation.  And an amazing good side that kept pulling me. With my conversations and observations of actions I have always believed staff do their best to make the site fun and have their own visions for it.

Our player interactions ooc is not perfect, to be frank I don't find it good even at times where people are toxic or mean spirited to each other and different groups. 8n the end we have players that try to be encouraging and welcoming. With the hits and kinks stuff has gotten better. And I thank everyone one of you who has worked for that and played a roll. But…I'm just not having fun. I haven't had fun in a long time and at times the site is just depressing or flipping yo disgusting to me. At times uncomfortable even with specific players or views towards specific parts of the site.

These last things over the last few months in addition with this graphic situation and the player response to it. Is my limit though. I have become uncomfortable with people trying to defend actions by a veteran player on the site who knows better and should do better. And knows those type of things aren't suitable on the forum. There's other parts of that situation that I will not get into.

I am just tired. I am uncomfortable. And I am unhappy here.

And at this point I shouldn't be in a place I am not wanted with how I know people feel and talk about me. So for everyone here, goodbye and I do hope you make fun stories that you can enjoy and read other player's stories that make you excited.

To my friends here or the ones I was functional with. Thank you for your kind words. And for the writing. It was fun.

-Otto/Jikan

Main Theme | Battle Theme | Defending Theme | Evil 1 | Evil 2

Goodbye, friends 0554acacfde855d47381f6f9080b1841-700

Minstrelian ffff33
Fiorian 33ff33
Boscian 3399cc
Joyan ff99cc

Voice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum