Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Isolated Plague 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Isolated Plague 9 Empty Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:33 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon had gotten his jewels from the man at the campsite. They were taking care of the sick and making sure that they had done their best to make sure that they got better. He was here to assist in any way that he could, but of course, jewels had to be involved. Of course, his client knew that, and he had another job for him to take care of. The Dragon Slayer looked at him as if they had already exchanged for his earlier work, but he had more for him to handle.

“I’m glad to see that you want to do more work. Now that you cleared the area for the doctors and nurses can get things in the future, I have another problem. There is a group of idiots who think they can boss around people. I need you to take them out as they are blocking the fastest way to get to the site. Do you think you can handle that?” He asked Drakkon wondering what he would say.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Isolated Plague 9 Empty Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:34 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would look at him and he would have a smirk on his face. He would be more than happy to take on the role of clearing out a place that was occupied by idiots. He would just crack his neck and his knuckles as he looked at the man.

“Yeah I can take care of that. I enjoy these types of jobs. If it makes it easier for the staff to get here, and the patients are taken care of, then I will make sure to get the job done. I would just need to know where I need to go, and then I will be on my way.” He said to the man.

He would smile when he heard this and he would give the address on where he needed to go.

Drakkon would take it and he would be on his way. He knew that he needed to get going. The faster he got this done, the faster he would get his final job for the month from this guy.

173|346

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Isolated Plague 9 Empty Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:34 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would leave the campsite, and when Luci saw this, he would immediately start smoking. He felt relaxed now that he had this and he wondered how these guys would perish from Drakkon’s hand.

The Demi-God would look at Luci and he could relate to his stress. He would continue to walk though as they were quiet. He would chug some of the alcohol that he had with him. They were both just enjoying their time. Soon enough, they would arrive at their destination. When they got there, the Dragon Slayer would look around the area. It was there, that he would see that there were a bunch of people keeping guard on the path ahead. He would shake his head as if he wasn’t going to ask questions. That was not the way he ran things, but he wanted to see how they would react when he attacked them.

The Dragon Slayer would snap his fingers and it would begin. The two magic circles would appear, one revealing the raven that came from it.

175|521

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Isolated Plague 9 Empty Thu Oct 26, 2023 1:35 pm

Go D. Drakkon
The ruffians who were just on guard, would notice the shadow above them and when they looked up they would see the raven falling. Their eyes were shocked to see that as they didn’t know where it was coming from. They would scream and shout, as some of them ran for their lives. When the raven landed on someone a huge explosion would occur and it would engulf a bunch of the people there. There were people screaming from the blow, some were knocked out and others could no longer move.

He would shake his head as this was too easy. Those that weren’t hit would look at him and they were getting ready to fight him. Drakkon would see this and he would just smile as he would unsheathe his blade and the scales would appear on his body. It was then he would push forward to attack. He would get close to the first person he would swing his blade, and activate a spell from the katana.

169|690

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
The person would feel the blade cut him, but he was still able to go, then the spell would come from the blade, and it would create a bunch of dimensional slashes around the area. It was then that it would cut the man up, and take him out. It wasn’t just that, but that attack would also take out the people who couldn’t move that were on the ground. Drakkon laughed and shook his head because that wasn’t what he was expecting.

His eyes looking around he could see that there was a bit left and he figured he would take them out right now. It wouldn’t be too hard as he was going to use his other katana spell. He would rush over to another group and once he got close, he would swing his blade again. He would connect his attack on a guy and at the same time activate the second katana spell.

157|847

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon

Drakkon would watch the dimensional slash attack everyone in his line of sight. This was good, and it would seem like there was someone that had avoided the attack. He was fine with that as he would swing his blade again, and this time his magic would activate and it would go ahead over to the man. It was fast as hell as it would cut him without a problem and take him out. Drakkon would look at the group of people that he had just finished off, and it would seem like they couldn’t do anything. He would shake his head and he would sheathe his blade and he would walk away from the area.

Drakkon would make his way back to the campsite. He made sure that everyone had been taken out, but the bodies were still there. When he got to the campsite, he would head to his client and he would tell him what he did. When his client heard everything he would reward him for his work done and asked if there was another job he might want to do.

185|1032 [50% WCR)

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum