Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bringing it Back to Peace (Bounty Hunting)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Bringing it Back to Peace (Bounty Hunting) Empty Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:57 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon had taken on a quest that was within Paradise Dawn. It would seem like there was a criminal who had found himself in Sin. They had a country of peace, and having someone who caused a lot of problems in their country was a big no on their part. Still, this man was truly strong and it was something that they needed an outside force to handle. That was where Paradise Dawn would come in, and it was why the Demi-God was in Sin.

He was making his way to his destination. They had scouts following the man and the last time they had heard anything from them was in a specific location. They told him to proceed with caution, and that was what he was doing. The young man would have Luci look behind him, so he didn’t have to worry about his back.

He moved through the wilderness looking for the scouts hoping that they were alright.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Bringing it Back to Peace (Bounty Hunting) Empty Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:57 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would continue his search for the area. He was trying to see if he could find any tracks that had been left by the scouts, but he couldn’t find anything. It was then he would smell something and his nose would cause him to flinch and he would shake his head. He would make his way to where the smell would get strongest, and he would see the dead scouts. He would shake his head, and he would approach it slowly and with care. It was then that something would happen; he would roll to the side as he had activated a few traps.

They had missed him, but when he had gotten up, another attack had come his way. He wouldn’t be able to dodge this one though. His Ghoul abilities would kick in and he would take on the attack without harming himself. He would look over in the direction that the attack had come from and he would see his target confronting him.

167|327

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Bringing it Back to Peace (Bounty Hunting) Empty Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:58 am

Go D. Drakkon
“I didn’t think someone would be able to survive everything that was thrown at him, but here we are. Still, I was hoping to kill you and then disappear from here. These guys just don’t know when to quit.” He said to Drakkon.

Drakkon would shake his head when he heard these words. He would crack his neck as his ghoul abilities would disperse and in return his Dragon Force would take place. It would allow him to fight with more potent power behind his attacks.

“I don’t care as long as we get paid that is all that matters to me.” He said to the man.

He would draw his katana and the man would have his kanabo out and he would rush to Drakkon.

The Dragon Slayer would swing his Yamato at him, and the two of them would clash. It was then they would move back from each other and would clash a few more times.

159|486

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would see that he would swing his blade at him once again. This time he would activate his magic and a magic circle would appear in front of the two and a slash would fly straight to the criminal. He would activate a spell of his own to protect himself, and it would disperse, destroying the shield as well.

The Dragon Slayer would swing his blade upward and he would activate his Dimensional spell and it would surround the man. He would activate a spell of his own, and it would clash, but it wouldn’t stop the slashes from getting him as well. He would feel the pain from the blow and he wonder who the fuck this guy was. Still, he was glad that he didn’t get taken out by that attack.

The Demi-God saw this, and he snapped his fingers as he rushed straight to the man. Instead, of attacking he would activate another spell, and the wings would cover him to block the attack he had created.

171|657

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would have a smile on his face the man was confused as he wasn’t even close to hitting him. He would look up to see that an attack had come from above, and that was when the explosion would occur. It would hit them both, but the Dragon Slayer was protected. The man would feel the blast from the attack and at the same time, he would feel that he couldn’t move. He would look around and then at the man in front of him. He wasn’t sure what he had done, but it would seem like this trick had worked well enough to catch him.

Drakkon’s wings would disperse and he would look at the man with a smile on his face.

“My abilities allow me to make sure if you are hit by magic, that you cannot move afterward. You were resourceful enough to fight back each time I attacked, so I had to change things up and make things harder for you to handle.” He said to his bounty.

173|830

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Bringing it Back to Peace (Bounty Hunting) Empty Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:59 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would walk to the man as he was trying to move his legs, but couldn’t. His arms worked, so he was swinging the kanabo around, so he couldn’t get near him. He would stop moving and he would shake his head. He would summon two dragons from behind him and he would launch them toward the man. The man would swing his blade as he was fearful of what was going on. The two dragons would hit the man’s arms, and both of them would drop to the side. He would shake his head.

“It seems like there is not much you can do now. Well, that’s disappointing, but it was enjoyable while it lasted. I get paid and you won’t be able to do anything to anybody ever again.” He said to his bounty.

The man was shocked that this was happening, and Drakkon would swing his blade to finish this man off. He would activate the spell to be more certain and it would cut the man off, and he would drop to the ground with all the damage being done to him.

186|1016

#7Go D. Drakkon 

Bringing it Back to Peace (Bounty Hunting) Empty Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:59 am

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would look at him and he would see that he was done for. He would sheathe his blade at this point and he would look up to the sky.

“I need more spells and more powers from the other dragon slayers in this world. How could I continue to get stronger? If I want to become the new god of Chaos, then I will have to continue to walk the path I’m following.” He said to Luci.

Luci heard him and he was sad that every time he got stronger, he was disappearing from the material world. Still, he knew he and Drakkon were one, so he didn’t have to worry that much. He just was going to miss being his own person, but he would have power.

“Let’s thrive to become monstrous.” He said to Drakkon.

The Dragon Slayer would agree and he would take the man’s body, along with the scouts and he would drag it. He would reach the destination and there he would report to his client. They were surprised he was alive and were appreciative that he had brought the scout's body back. When they confirmed that it was the man they were hunting, they would hand Drakkon his reward.

The Demi-God would take jewels from them without questioning and he would walk away from them. He was heading back to an island, so he could enjoy the rest of his week.

238|1254 [50% WC]

[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum