Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

#1Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:02 am

Averie
Averie had settled pretty quickly getting her footing in in Era. Over all it seemed like a nice thing. It was the starting stage of the things around her working into the things that were going to be taught from the same way each person learned in life at times. By chance and situation alone and not from any book possible. There was options for her over all but not knowing of the recent changes to the guild she joined it was a strange change that she had adjusted too.

It did confuse her yes, But Averie should adjust well. But it was hard to think after seeking around the channel of how she could have connected to her guild she learned she was not a Rune Knight, it confused her. Did the law understand how odd it was to have a nercomancer in their ranks? Was this a good thing?

#2Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:21 am

Ittindi
Ittindi wasn’t in his typical butler outfit, as that had been destroyed in his outing with his Young Master. Instead, he was just in a white button-down shirt with black Y shaped suspenders and an off-white pair of slacks, a black bowtie tied off his ensemble. While it had been nice to catch up with the Young Master, the gap between them had grown not just in power but in morals. It seemed his Young Master had found religion, but not completely given up on his more demonic side. Ittindi knew that he would have to find a way to remedy that if he was truly to become the greatest butler in the world. I

Ittindi had been walking down the street, his reputation had grown. While he was still a relative nobody people in Era were starting to hear about him. The non-affiliated mage, he’d prefer to be a non-affiliated butler, but that’d have to wait for another day. He had been to the Rune Knight headquarters a couple times, but so far hadn’t had any luck joining. There was a stigma against his need for decorum, he knew it’d be hard for that reason he just imagined they would still let him in and haze him. He hadn’t expected the apathy, that was just another part of the organization he’d have to shape up. Especially after his last encounter with his Young Master, he was pretty sure that he hadn’t given up his ways.

That’s when Ittindi would see a Rune Knight directly in front of him, she had the Ankh on her left shoulder. Very pristine pale skin, with her hair tied quite fancifully. It made him chuckle after he heard so many speeches from random guards that he’d have to always wear a uniform. He wondered how high of a rank you had to be to ignore that one. Either way in his desperation Ittindi would shoot his shot.

“Excuse me Madam, I was interested in joining the Rune Knights. I was wondering if you could recruit me, I’d be forever in your debt.”

#3Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:34 pm

Averie
Whoever this was, He was far more polite then most people could be expected trying to join the knight, Averie did internally take it in stride. It seemed she had a buddy in her task of learning. Even having to even have to ponder if she told him the fact she did not know she became a rune knight."I am sure I can help with that...some how. I don't entirely have a guide on this."But no matter what Averie was going to try, They had a few things to learn anyway.

But she would start walking some way towards the buildings in which the rune knights normally went. "I think it's this way, I am just learning these things too, I am Averie by the way." The mission now started they both had to hope that they did not walk any where they where not suppose to go."I am sure we can learn where to go and go through things pretty easily."Averie did sound rather happy about these things mostly because she was just trying to help and it was something that seemed to make her feel prideful about at this moment, silly it was.

#4Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:14 pm

Ittindi
Ittindi was surprised by how nice this Rune Knight was, she did seem a little confused. He wondered if she had been out traveling and wasn’t used to the structure changes, while he didn’t know a lot about it everyone had heard about the merge with a guild and the Rune Knights. That meant she might be of a much higher rank than he initially surmised, hopefully he hadn’t done anything to slight her. They’d continue down the streets of Era towards the Rune Knight headquarters.

” It’s a pleasure to meet you Lady Averie, I’m Ittindi Amali. Have you not been to headquarters since the merge? I’ve come across another with a similar story, I’m sure we could find a stamp and I can do all the paperwork at a later date. I’m quite good at documentation, and other secretarial work.”

Ittindi had worked for a couple families that needed him to manage their paperwork regarding licensing, finances and even some accounting. The true test is finding people who knew the difference in accounting versus general financials.  He wouldn’t say that out loud, though he was worried he wouldn’t be able to hold his typical stoic demeanor he was so excited. This was the closest he had gotten so far, besides the time someone wanted to introduce him to the General of the Rune Knights.

Ittindi was curious if they’d stop at the gates or if they’d let Averie stroll through, he always had a hard time at the gate. Even after all the requests he had done for Rune Knights in the past month. He imagined himself wearing one of their uniforms, the idea was still a little distasteful he’d find a way to make it up to his standard. Ittindi was also a little nervous to tell her where he would want the branding. He had done it on his tongue prior with his Young Master there was no reason he’d change it for the Rune Knights. His ideals were still the same every time he spoke he wished for people to know who he represented their was a pride in service.

#5Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:28 am

Averie
Over all it seemed to be a logical think to consider it was most likely that simple to get the tattoo and be done with it for the moment. That way Averie was not dragging a poor soul with her to gather a bunch of a books and not really to much with them aside from that because she was going to solely focused on reading and taking in as much information as she could. So she would just start heading towards a desk that had some one at it. To talk to them to see where they would go.

Over all she seemed already to be trying to do exactly that. Over all getting in the formation was quick."Okay I know where we are going, I would offer to have you join me on studying the manuals and rules even all of the laws since i am from iceberg."Averie admitted her problems because it seemed she mentioned it because she was working on it.

But she would start walking towards where she was told too. Averie felt everything was going on fine with out problems.

#6Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:09 am

Ittindi
Ittindi would continue to follow Lady Averie as she approached others asking a question here or there. Ittindi’s assumptions seemed to be correct as everyone seemed to defer to her and answer any questions. She would start to speak about studying manuals and rules, now this was a lady after his own heart. It seemed that she was stationed in Iceberg, Ittindi hadn’t been to that part of the world, he wondered if it was a country or a far away province of Fiore. Either way Ittindi would respond enthusiastically.

”I’d love to review the rules and regulations of Era with you Lady Averie. Its always refreshing to hear someone of a higher rank keep up on their education. I’m afraid I’ve never been to Iceberg, but I’m sure it’s a beautiful place.”

Ittindi would make a mental note on how he needed to learn the surrounding countries and smaller provinces of Fiore. He was going to be a Rune Knight it wouldn’t do too disrespect someone who was proud of their corner of the world. He was sure Lady Averie wouldn’t take it that way, but for those who were more inclined to anger. His thoughts drifted to more than one noble he had served who had a quick temper. It was a common trait amongst the more privileged.

#7Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:22 pm

Averie
Their casual travel was not really all that question for Averie when on the right subject was over all quite talkative. She was not share of her interest of learning and talking about things she learned over all."Good good, I am sure there isn't too many things."Averie said as she assumed anyway. But it is laws and rules for the job so she might not know what could happen here.

It had to be easier then learning Nercomancy right? In her mind it might have been thinking that was because she only really two things on a daily basis."Iceberg is easily summed up in two words, Cold and snow."Which was a fair thing to say about it as well. But would add a few more things to it."There is a lot of mountains as well, But that is the basics of where i am from for the most part."But it seemed over all that it might seemed like it might have been over all something one could experience by going there themselves. But Averie was also a one track mind being at times she easily distracts her self unintentionally.

But she took it as an interesting matter. "it will be a good break from my studies of my magic."She said like she was a bit excited about it. Not bringing up what her magic studies that might entail. But was walking off to collect the books then she stopped. "Suppose we should go get that guild mark.."it seemed that was almost like damper for the moment.

#8Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:08 pm

Ittindi
Iceberg sounded like the perfect place for skiing, it wasn’t a hobby that Ittindi was keen on, but many of his masters enjoyed vacationing somewhere cold with mountaintops. He had been to one or two of those functions, he found cross country skiing to be alright important to be able to carry someone back in case of emergency. Going down the hills for enjoyment, he never learned to appreciate that, maybe he could plan a vacation for himself later in life.

It seemed that Lady Averie was a magic user like Ittindi, from her clothes he wondered what kind of magic she cast. It didn’t seem too obvious to him, but then again most people wouldn’t guess he was a nature user until his green circle appeared. He had heard some magic users who were advanced enough to cast without circles. He’d need his magic to be on similar levels if he were to climb the ranks of the Rune Knights, the strength would go hand in hand with his service. What part of the world would he travel to first after joining? Ittindi was aware he was more experienced than the average private, but he’d have to rise the ranks the same he wondered if there’d be many assignments in central Fiore or on the outskirts.

” Yes, the mark then the library, tell me Lady Averie were you part of the Collective Minds or Rune Knights before the merge?”

Ittindi would listen to her hoping to help relax the mood before he told her where he’d want the stamp at. Usually, people thought it was an odd spot better to just tell her now in case she changed her mind. It wouldn’t do to wait and put someone in an awkward spot. He’d wait until she finished and then say.

” So I’m going to want the stamp on my tongue.”

Ittindi wouldn’t clarify anything more than that the stamps were usually only a day or two to heal, at least from Ittindi’s last experience.

#9Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:59 am

Averie
It was a good questions to ask while they where going to the right places, the better part of Aviere would show she was intently working on things purely for her own means of learning. He wanted to know which part she was on and simple enough answer."Only a recent addition to Collective Mind, I did not interact with many of the members side from the one who asked me to joined....if anything i am a horrible guild member."Averie said even if some what dull and some what emotionless but she seemed more interested in studying things and learning then interacting with people.

with the topic at hand she would simply continue on as she normally did with conversations."Mind you I was a part of the guild purely to see out knowledge of Necromancy and to see what information i can find on it, So...I am still on track with that."It would not be a normal moment for Averie if she did not talk about her studies at least just once. This part however is where most people might look at her a bit differently.

But they where talking about tattoo placement so maybe it was going to be looked over or left to be an awkward manner. He has an interesting choice of placement."It is a different place. almost feels a bit odd to consider of a spot. But I got my mark on my shoulder shoulder blade so it shall go there again."She did think how it could benefit some one to have it where he was going to, you could hide it quickly, while Averie was just think how i would be covered with her clothing as she wore normally. Over all it seemed to be a pleasant manner.

#10Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Mon Oct 09, 2023 10:32 am

Ittindi
“I don’t think that’s the worse thing, you were out in the field learning. That way you can give back more later.”

Ittindi knew that tale, he had needed time away to reach his goals. He wondered if the person who recruited her was in the Rune Knights. Ittindi knew that all mergers had those who left, hopefully not for her. That way she could find her old friend, he thought it better to not pry either way. Ittindi would continue to listen to Lady Averie as they continued through the Rune Knight headquarters.

“Necromancy you say, I could see the efficiency in a cold place. Better corpses than their children and all that. I’m sure there’s research for that, do a lot of people in Iceberg practice that magic?”

Ittindi had seen such weird magic for his brief stunt in that guild, necromancy wasn’t out of the question. He knew for sure he’d never be ok with one of his family members turning into a zombie. He wondered if the lady had any enemies for that reason. That’s ok he had defended worse than that, better not to think about that while joining. Plus she seemed so wholesome, interested in education like his Young Master with the sword…no hammer. Ittindi’s would let out a small sigh, thinking about how much more training he needed.

“I’m hoping to strengthen my magic through research as well, I manifest silk threads as my magic. Not as fancy as most, but I find it useful.”

Ittindi, had been meaning to get to some training soon, he had felt the progress of his work. He still hadn’t decided if Era’s outskirts would be good enough. There was a forest, he always found it easy to train in nature. The only downside was how dirty he ended up getting out there.

#11Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:48 am

Averie
It seemed to be have been a point that was not considered at all even going to mention it as such."Oh? that is fair i did not think about it that way."Averie realizing that new thought was now taken into her thoughts in the about it."If some one asks, That is exactly what i will tell them."Averie has an excuse now and she for sure going to use it with in reason when she needed too.

Averie did not ever considering that the matter of being in iceberg was useful for keeping at least the bodies around for longer."Well I don't try to use corpses, some what being a bit more respectable to summon the various spirits around me as well."After all she moves through the study of corpse summoning quickly because she knew it was questionable ground."There is a lot more options with in summoning spirits and ghosts, Just to make sure i don't upset anyone."

His was a bit more interesting, provides a fair amount more options then what she had, easier to use then her's"It does seem interesting, might take a bit more skill then what i use."

#12Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Wed Oct 11, 2023 8:04 am

Ittindi
Ittindi would smile as Lady Averie said she would use this as her reasoning in the future. It reminded him of the transients he’d see at multiple of his master’s estates. They called themselves sophies and philosrators or something like that, all they did was laze about and give flowered words to make people feel justified about their decisions. Ittindi prefer they just own up to their actions, but that would get into a different discussion, Ittindi would take it as a compliment. In Ittindi’s ignorance he assumed necromancy would be about people’s bodies. It seemed that Lady Averie was more interested in spirits, that was a small relief for Ittindi knowing that bodies of others remained safe around her.

In reference to his magic, she said that it sounded more skillful than hers. Ittindi had a hard time imagining that magic user’s that controlled others were always several degrees more complicated than forming shapes. While Ittindi’s shapes could always become more granular in design, he didn’t have a fully autonomous being under his control. Not to mention there were plenty of stories of mages constructs or summons turning against them.

The thought of trusting anyone in that capacity was a hard thought for Ittindi. Even with his Young Master there were certain things he expected, even if their relationship had changed in the past couple years. He’d be pensive for a couple minutes while he was thinking, then he’d be back to his usual comments.

”Well your magic sounds exciting, do the spirits retain any of their memories of their past life?”

Ittindi couldn’t think of any other small talk so he just blurted out whatever came to his mind first. He hoped it wasn’t an inappropriate question, he still had no idea where they were going. Lady Averie seemed to be confident, though she would ask others for directions every once in a while.

#13Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:41 am

Averie
Well it was a worry to him, Averie seemed more delighted to be asked questions and some what happy to answer them. In Averie's mind the taboo of Necromancy was something that she kind of hope to dispel over time. After all she was thinking about how it could be used to solve crime. Maybe she was in the right place now that it was on her mind."There is varying parts to it that leave it as both yes and no."Averie said because she had seen both sides of it with in her many times of using her magic and her studies.

So she would explain a bit more detail, just to see what would over all be thought of it. She did take many notes of it."With in my many years of study so far I have came to the idea: If the spirit is willing to return as I do not force them, They in the memory state of when they where last alive."Averie said explaining it that way in which she had taken note of."I could force people to return but i still kind of find it wrong so i am often limited to who is willing to return."It seemed Averie did had a lot to go off of but also a lot more she could have done if she did not feel like there was limits

Even with mentioning one thing she has seen before."If a persons brain is intact before death they will be easy to talk too, If it was damaged before death then it's state of mind is also damaged and maybe hard to work with...so to say."Averie felt like she explained it right but she was not actually sure if she explained it right or easily understood.

#14Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Fri Oct 13, 2023 8:31 am

Ittindi
Ittindi would listen to Lady Averie talk about the specifics of necromantic resurrection, Ittindi didn’t expect her approach to be so scientific. It sounded more like a doctor talking than a necromancer, Ittindi could see why the Rune Knights would employ such a mage. He was even more surprised that she obtained consent from the dead as well. All in all, it was the most ethical necromancy he had heard of, especially considering how many dark mages existed in the world.

What Ittindi found interesting was that when summoning a spirit, the method of injury in their death matters. He wondered if this was proof of a soul concept or is it just a perception on the part of the mage or part of the spirit that make brain injury have affect on the afterlife. That kind of question was beyond what he typically thought about, who cared about souls when a cabinet needed to be dusted.

”That sounds interesting, its very different from what I imagine at first thought of necromancy. They should have a different word for what you’re doing! Either way it sounds like it’d be very helpful in investigating crimes, or even history.”

The thought of using spirits in discerning truth had possibilities Ittindi couldn’t think of. He just knew off the top of his head the different things that could be solved. It didn’t surprise him that Lady Averie was so interested in studying, being able to master magic that powerful must be a great driver. Ittindi wondered if the Rune Knights supplied her dead soldiers, they surely would want to be brought back to life. He thought it better to ask then, still wanting to be stamped and inducted today.

#15Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Sun Oct 15, 2023 5:21 am

Averie
As they where talking Averie stopped to stop for a moment."I think this is the spot to get the tattoo...in our conversations I kind of forgot to keep track."Averie said trying to not come across as dumb, It was a worry in her mind at times same reason why she did some up rush to learn fiorian. She rushed things to make it work and sometimes lost track of other things."Here you first."Since well she could use it as a moment to configure her thoughts.

Plus well they where wasting time slightly and she knew it. Because Averie was over all good at wasting time and it was entirely her fault."Well I can still summon the undead most assume. I just prefer to work differently. I often travel to different nations to see different nations versions of undead and spirits, how they work what keeps them lingering in the world weather good or bad."Averie explained it as if it made sense over all but she still felt it was a bit odd overall.

#16Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:03 am

Ittindi
It seemed Ittindi had been so lost in his thoughts he didn’t notice their immediate surroundings until Lady Averie brought them back on track. They were in a chamber, Lady Averie had the stamp in her hands, it must have been given by one of the Rune Knights she had been talking to as they walked. There seemed to be a couple of privates that had been voluntold to be in the chamber as witnesses. Ittindi could tell from the apathy on their faces as they all sat down in the chambers viewing gallery. Lady Averie would hand the stamp to an official in the center of the chamber with them.

“You have no idea how much this means to me Lady Averie. Thank you so much for your patronage.”

Ittindi would kneel on his knee and open his mouth wide open sticking his tongue out. Luckily with his rampant need for cleanliness his breath would be odorless, it also helped that he hadn’t eaten anything like garlic or onions today. After receiving his stamp from the official there’d be some meek clapping from the witnesses in the viewing gallery before they all quickly packed up and left. It was then that Lady Averie continued their conversation. It seemed that part of her travels was connected to studying other societies’ use of necromancy. Ittindi wondered how many things he’d learn as a Rune Knight once he was assigned to another city. Or would he be forever stationed in Era? Either could happen, his location would largely be based on the needs of the Magic Council.

“Wow, that sounds a little terrifying. If you’re ever in need of an assistant for a particularly dangerous spirit or corpse never hesitate to call Lady Averie. Better to play it safe is what I always say.”

Ittindi did believe in preparation, though he often found himself in situations that mattered little. He couldn’t imagine traveling around the continent to see the undead, but then again he traveled around prior seeking the best cleaning methods. The only difference between them was that Ittindi found a different avenue for service. One thing was for sure if her train of thought became more popular he’d find even more work. He imagined even with magic that spirits and corpses could create quite a mess over time.

#17Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Tue Oct 17, 2023 12:17 pm

Averie
He seemed grateful and Averie almost in some manner still was getting use to people be happy with her for the things she did for them after all it was different rather then facing the wraith of an angry soul because she chose to help in her own odd way."Oh I mean, It is better at least one of us knows. I think this is just happen stance."Averie was not the type to give herself credit for many things. Averie was a modest person even if her clothing did speak other wise at times, She was not one to bring attention to herself or try to take much credit for many things."But your welcome none the less."

Averie left it at that because of how she thought of these things. But it was scary for other matter and not just from the things she had seen."Well i see a lot of the world and learn many things...i could have done with that nun from Minstrel trying to kill me, But my sister did fight her off."Averie mentioned mind you she had not seen that nun since.

But at least they both got the guild marks.

#18Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:56 pm

Ittindi
At Lady Averie’s response to his thanks Ittindi’s composure would break for a small moment. He would laugh heartily, he had a raspy laugh almost like gasping for air, it was still warm but not typically something heard or saw from Ittindi. When he was done he wiped his eye, for some reason the way she delivered those two lines reminded him of the Young Master’s humor. Or maybe it was the anxiety of finally being a Rune Knight leaving his body, Ittindi would never know.

Ittindi would listen to Lady Averie as she talked about her sister saving her in minstrel. Another land that Ittindi hadn’t visited, he had heard of Minstrel at least. He didn’t have to wonder why a Nun would be trying to kill a necromancer.

”Well, I’m glad your sister was there for you Lady Averie. I’m a only child myself, but between the clients, and the Master butler I apprenticed for I’ve built a family of my own.”

That was only partially true, but Ittindi had a habit of doing half truths to continue small talk. In earnest, he only considered himself and the Young Master a part of his family. There was room for others, but no one had earned that spot in Ittindi’s heart yet, he wondered if there would be Rune Knights who would occupy space?

”Should we make our way to the library Lady?”

Ittindi hoped she hadn’t planned on going to the libraries that floated in the sky. He could tell she had quite the pull, but surely she wasn’t high enough of a rank to grant him access to such a place. He wasn’t even sure he wanted to go to it, who knew what kind of experiments took place in a floating laboratory/library. Even though Ittindi planned on using one of their more well-known fruits of labor, the dominator gun. He had the money saved for it; he just needed the rank to be legally able to carry one around with him.

#19Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:31 pm

Averie
What better way for Averie to continue enjoying the moment after these times. Averie still seemed to be perplexed."You think after saving a child with a giant skeleton hand from falling off of a cliff to their death, everyone would have thought i was not a monster."Averie either was lacking self awareness or thought the stigma of nercomancy was gone for a while but she seemed to have recovered.

But they were talking about books she seemed to be delighted."Yes we shall, After all there is a fair amount of laws to look into while we are here." And to think just in case Averie seemed to try and recall where the section they would be going too. Maybe Averie would need to summoner help. So she just kind of summoned a tiny ball of a ghost akin to something how a child talks of a ghost being real. It seemed then nudge a way to go thus Averie followed.

#20Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:06 am

Ittindi
As Lady Averie expounded upon their adventure with their sister it reminded Ittindi of a joke one of the older cleaning staff would tell. The summary of it was that no matter how many buildings an architect built they’d only remember him as the guy caught fooling around with a donkey. Ittindi felt it was similar enough, not that he’d mention the joke to Lady Averie, who would want to be compared with a donkey fornicator.  At the mention of the library, Lady Averie was back on track. Ittindi wondered if there were any larger repositories of knowledge than the Rune Knight headquarters. Possibly the royal library at Crocus? Or maybe another country’s capital, that wasn’t even mentioning the facilities that you gained access to as a higher member of the Knights. Ittindi looked forward to the day he reached that level, he had a feeling the forbidden knowledge he yearned for was in that building. Patience had never been a problem with his pushing the thought from his mind.

”So any particular area of the law you are interested in?”

Ittindi personally didn’t care much for laws, however he had great respect for the results they created. One couldn’t have a clean society without an organized society, at least from what he had observed about the world. It was possible there were countries that had disjointed structures that maintained his level of cleanliness. When it came to executing the law, Ittindi would be strict if around others, but by himself if the criminal wasn’t causing major harm he might be more lenient.

That’s when Lady Averie would summon a spirit, this one was small, a tiny ball of smoke. Or was that what a soul looked like? Ittindi had never been to curious about that aspect of his mortality. The thought of growing old still crept him out, he wasn’t ready to sign his soul away similar to his Young Master. He did consider if he died and Lady Averie brought him back would he still be him. Then again his beauty might still decay but more literally in that form.

#21Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Sat Oct 21, 2023 4:17 pm

Averie
It was a good question to ask Averie as she should look up some fields for her safety. But she had not thought of it that right away but that idea would hit her while they were walking over."Well I wanted to know the laws with in Fiore because I over all know Iceberg law first."Which that was over all true she just knew the law of her home land so she could get a grip on that.

Then she would move on to mentioning."But I might look into forensics?I think it's that, Maybe focus on crimes related to the dead."The nercomancer looking into handling crimes that have to do with the dead seem like a pretty good idea in her mind so that was why she was going to go down that path."I would need to be sure with my magic, I am not doing anything Fiorian's fine either too taboo or illegal."She did feel like she had the right idea with this.

Then only because she was thinking of it now."What area will you be looking into? something I assume far different from mine."She did not assume most people would want to deal with dead bodies and murders.

#22Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:04 pm

Ittindi
Ittindi was surprised that off the top of his head he wasn’t sure what was legal in the lands of Fiore in relation to necromancy. It wasn’t something that came up very often since most necromancers seemed to always be committing more pressing crimes. When she asked him what his inquiry was going towards Ittindi had to think how much he wanted to reveal. On one hand they were both in law enforcement, on the other hand if she got wind of what he was investigating it might be taken from him. He’d stray on the path of secrecy for now, knowing that if he delved to deep he could always retreat to the sanctuary that was the Council.

”Mine is mostly about conspiracy, what does or doesn’t count as a link between organizations, what constitutes a reliable witness so on and so forth. I do feel that even if there’s something illegal about what you’re doing the council will make an exception since its ok in Iceberg.”

Ittindi never put to words what exactly he was looking to do to said organization, he wasn’t entirely sure himself. He just needed to know what was possible before he thought what should be done. Something that most philosophers would scorn at, but Ittindi would rather be sure than right. He was still working mostly off suspicion instead of any tangible evidence, but his gut didn’t fail him often. Ittindi wondered how the little ghost leading them knew the way. Maybe it was a former companion of Lady Averie’s would that be what Ittindi looked like if he offered his soul to science?

#23Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:13 pm

Averie
In the end it seemed she was only just worried because of other things outside of these matter going on currently."Well I suppose in future matters, If i can help you in some manner. Do let me know."Averie said because she was sure it would be and she would be more then willing to help him.

After all it was about helping not only one another but the people here. Then well she would have to bring up."Well....It was not exactly welcome to become a nercomancer in iceberg either. It in some manner made me a black sheep."Averie mentioned while they where being guided by the ghost.

Even if it was what she mentioned it seemed that over all she used this magic different ways and she knew and wanted to keep it that way. But when they arrived to the right spot. She patted the ghost that guided them there were it's head would be, then it poofed.

#24Ittindi 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:58 pm

Ittindi
Ittindi appreciated Lady Averie’s offer, it might be something he needed in the future. Especially considering how many bodies organizations the Young Master was involved in tended to have. With such a large quantity surely, one would consent to being brought back to help us learn more. Ittindi would shove the thought from his mind for now. He had more pressing issues to investigate. Like what kind of crime would be easiest to alleged against an organization. If there was any precedent, all the typical things he learned from reading crime books as a child.

At Lady Averie’s other words Ittindi realized his impropriety, he didn’t mean to make her life sound easy in Iceberg. He imagined that no where was easy for someone with her…gift, but everyone deserved human decency. Good service too, and that is why he approved of how she thanked the ghost for help when they finally arrived at the library. Ittindi was surprised to see how large it was, especially after hearing about the secret libraries in the floating guild hall. Whatever was there had to of had copies in here or vice versa, either way Ittindi would look at one of the books in the middle of aisles to find some sort of order. They’d need to find the legal section; he imagined that the books here would be organized with law enforcement in mind. It turned out to be a very false assumption as Ittindi spent 3 minutes reading the contents of the reference to find the section they were looking for.

”Ok Lady Averie, I do believe the legal section is right this way.”

Ittindi would take them to a large section that started with customs for different regions of Fiore then expounded vertically from there. Ittindi was surprised to learn that there were so many different books on bureaucratic structures that he had never heard of. He’d find the reference code book for laws on conspiracy and treason, finding a table that would have room for both. Ittindi would signal Lady Averie over whenever she found the books she was interested in.

#25Averie 

I'm a What now?!(Itttindi/Recruitment.) Empty Thu Oct 26, 2023 2:17 pm

Averie
And here they where, just like that the ghost went away almost like it was it not there to start with. With how Averie was she did not seem to pay it much attention seemingly. Then stopped for a moment and spoke in icebergian with out thinking of it. "Thank you for your service beyond the grave little one."Then she would continue on walking around and searching around for the various books around her to start gathering what she.

She over all seemed to always be thankful for the ones who help her even if it was just making sure she did not get lost in a place she should really be learning herself. But was time to collect book and learn and she was excited to think of it. But Averie loved books and was always in some manner face first into her books when she was not busy with something.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum