Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gang Warfare (Solo A Rank NQ)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Dan 

Gang Warfare (Solo A Rank NQ) Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:01 am

Dan
Dan scratched his head as he walked down the streets of Era expecting to see one of the most important cities in Fiore bustling Only to find nearly empty streets to greet him. Looking around Dan was able to spot a Rune Knight walking down the road. Dan shrugged as he decided to approach the man and wave him down "Sir Rune Knight can you tell me what's going on around here why are the streets so deserted?" Dan asked curiously as the man jumped as if not expecting anybody to be around. He quickly turned and raised his sword and yelled "Identify yourself now!" Dan quickly raised both hands up "Woah Woah my name's Dan I'm a wizard of the Fairy Tail Guild." Dan said before raising his right sleeve to reveal his guild mark. The knight slowly approached him before confirming it was real. The man sighed in relief before sheathing his sword.

WC: 155

#2Dan 

Gang Warfare (Solo A Rank NQ) Empty Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:12 am

Dan
Dan waited a moment before lowering his hands as the man sighed "My apologies I didn't recognize you so I thought you were a new member of one of the gangs terrorizing Era lately." Dan felt his eyebrows disappearing into his red bangs "Gangs?" Dan asked curiously as the man sat down one a nearby bench "Yeah we've been having a lot of trouble lately with gangs sprouting up all over Era, to the average citizens it seems like there's no hope in sight." The man lamented as Dan stood up and looked around as the empty streets. "Well lucky for you I believe I can help." Dan said as he walked away to grab his gear from his car. After getting everything he needs he began to think to himself 'Why has nobody heard about this until now something smells fishy to me?' Dan looked around to see a suspicious looking man turn down an alley as Dan smirked and rubbed his ring as he began to glow before shrinking into a raven.

WC: 174
TWC: 329

#3Dan 

Gang Warfare (Solo A Rank NQ) Empty Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:35 am

Dan
If Dan still possessed the ability to smirk as a raven he would most certainly be doing so now. As Dan turned the corner in his new avian body he quickly perched himself on a nearby flag pole as the suspicious man was looking around in paranoia. As Dan waited for a moment his patience was rewarded as a Rune Knight bearing the mark of a Sergeant walked into the other end of the alley way. Dan had an idea slowly forming in his head but decided to wait and see how this played out. The paranoid man quickly walked over to the Rune Knight and handed him a large bag and a note. The Knight looked at it for a moment "It's all there?" The Knight asked with a deep tone of voice that displayed his seriousness. "Yeah it's there just make sure you keep people off our backs for a bit longer." The man said as he walked back out the alley the same way he came.

WC: 169
TWC: 498

Last edited by Dan on Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4Dan 

Gang Warfare (Solo A Rank NQ) Empty Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:27 am

Dan
Dan felt his avian eyes narrow slightly at this new bit of information 'Hmm corruption in the Rune Knights how interesting' Dan thought to himself as he began to follow the shady man again. While Dan could follow the Rune Knight around to see if he was up to anything else illegal he figured it was best to follow shady man and hopefully be led to a base of operations. As Dan continued to follow the man around town in his raven form he watched the man shake up a few businesses in order to get some jewels. Dan was tempted more then once to intervene but knew that if he did he might never find the base before something bad happened so he had to grit his teeth and bare it for now. As Dan continued to watch him he finally got lucky as the man looked around before walking into a seemingly abandoned building on the edge of town

WC: 161
TWC: 659

#5Dan 

Gang Warfare (Solo A Rank NQ) Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:46 am

Dan
Dan quickly found a broken window in the rafters to fly through as he made sure not to lose his target. As he flew through he heard multiple voices coming from below his current position. "The boss wants everyone ready to move in an hour minimum to get ready for the attack on the hospital so make sure you're all ready to move when the order comes in." Dan hears the man from the alley shout out in a loud voice as Dan feels his eyes widen in awe at the sheer ruthlessness of this gang. The local hospital was full of civilians that had no way to defend themselves. Dan knew he couldn't let this attack happen so he quickly flew down behind a large group of boxes and transformed back into his human form before slowly walking out and clapping his hands "Could somebody be a lad and point me in the direction of the bathroom I've been holding it in for quite a while now." Dan asked with a smirk.

WC: 173
TWC: 832

#6Dan 

Gang Warfare (Solo A Rank NQ) Empty Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:04 am

Dan
A beat slowly past as nobody could come up with anything to say before the man from before finally snapped out of his surprise "Now who the hell do you think you are just walking in here?" The man yells out in angered annoyance at Dan's audacity. Dan could only chuckle in amusement at their faces before quickly getting serious. "Allow me to introduce myself I am Dan and I'll be the wizard beating all of you into the floor today." Dan said before he grips his hand into a fist creating a mixed yellow and purple spell circle 0.25-Meter in Diameter to appear causing it to become covered in black lightning before charging forwards and beginning to beat them unconscious with a flurry of punches. Dan watched as the last man collapsed before he heard a nearby communication lacrima activate "The attack is starting soon begin moving" Dan quickly transforming back into his bird form begins flying towards the hospital.

WC: 161
TWC: 993

#7Dan 

Gang Warfare (Solo A Rank NQ) Empty Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:47 pm

Dan
Dan knew as he flew that he didn't have long before the attack would begin on the innocents currently at the hospital. As he neared the building in question he spotted the rune knights assembling however instead of matching towards the hospital they appeared to be marching in the opposite direction. Dan quickly flew down in front of the man leading the march and saw that he had the markings of a Captain. Seeing Dan transform the Captain grabbed his sword from his hip and shouted "Halt identify yourself immediately!" Dan quickly lifted his hands "My name is Dan I'm a fairy tail wizard that was asked to help with your gang problem." Dan replied as he lifted his right hand to show his guild mark on the back of it. The Captain nodded before putting his sword away again. Dan quickly walked forwards to the Captain to relay the bad news "You guys are going in the wrong direction there is about to be an attack at the hospital any minute."

WC: 173
TWC: 1166

#8Dan 

Gang Warfare (Solo A Rank NQ) Empty Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:58 pm

Dan
As Dan dropped the bomb that an attack was imminent the Captain seemed to be having a difficult time believing it as he spoke "I'm not sure where you got this information but we've been sent to back up a team that was dispatched to capture the leader of the gang on the other side of Era." Dan felt his eyebrows pinch as this information was revealed as his mind raced before his eyes widened "Did this back up request come from a Sergeant by any chance?" Dan asked as the Captains head shot up in surprise "How did you know that?" The Captain asked in obvious surprise as Dan nodes to himself "I watched one of your sergeants meeting with the gangs lieutenant a bit before this where he promised to keep you guys distracted for a bit I'm betting it's the same lieutenant I saw that put in that reinforcement request." Dan said as he watched the Captains face as he realized he had been tricked.

WC: 168
TWC: 1334

#9Dan 

Gang Warfare (Solo A Rank NQ) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:49 am

Dan
Dan watched as a myriad of emotions crossed the Captains face as he quickly spun around and shouted "FULL REVERSE EVERYONE REPORT TO THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY." Dan felt as if he was going to go deaf as all the soldiers shouted back their affirmation in unison. Knowing the attack could start at any moment Dan nodded to the Captain before quickly transforming back into his raven form and flying towards the hospital as fast as possible. As he arrived Dan could see smoke begining to lift into the air as a small fire seemed to be burning near the front door as it seemed to have been blasted off it's hinges. Knowing he was probably late Dan quickly transformed back before running into the building hoping to catch up to the leader before he could hurt anyone. As Dan charged down a hallway he heard a scream come from a nearby ward.

WC: 153
TWC: 1487

#10Dan 

Gang Warfare (Solo A Rank NQ) Empty Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:00 am

Dan
Dan hearing the screaming quickly burst through the door into the hallway seeing a large man holding up a doctor by the throat as a nurse screamed at him to let him go. Dan not wanting to waste an opportunity began to charge towards the man sending an elbow into his spine upon contact creating a mixed yellow and purple spell to appear at the point of contact dischargeing black lightning into his muscles causing him to drop the doctor in surprise as he locked up in pain. Seeing his opportunity to end this without casualties Dan holds his hand flat in front of him causing a mixed yellow and purple spell circle 0.25-Meters Diameter to appear on the palm of his hand causing his hand to become engulfed in black lightning "Sorry but I'm not going to take any risks." Dan said before hitting him with a chop to the neck causing him to drop to the ground twitching. Dan waited for the Rune Knights to finally show up before turning him over and revealing the location of the remaining gang members that he knocked out earlier.

WC: 188
TWC: 1675/1000  (20% WC Decrease from Hermit Tarot+10% Guild Lv 2+20% Lazy Coin)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum