Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

A test on the beach? (Kaori)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Kaito 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Fri Aug 25, 2023 5:57 am

Kaito

Kaito had come to the beach once again today as he still felt like doing some good will for people so he figures that he will test the next person that peaks his interest and see if they pass his test or if they fail and he sees that he plays a dangerous game that only causes those that he helps to corrupt and become more evil than what they were before he had put his hand out to them to help them.

Revy walked along behind him and she wondered what Kaito was doing as he said he was going to do some people watching and trying to not get himself into trouble but she knows him and he stumbles head first into trouble all the time, so she had very low hopes that this day will be any less like any other day that she usually goes through with him and she watched as his interest seemed to be peaked when he saw a slightly stranger looking woman that a different man had just left on the beach looking like he was running off with a plan.

#2Kaori 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:57 pm

Kaori
The pair had been on this island for just a little while. Freshly married and now traveling the world to succeed a mission. Kaori was still overwhelmed. With all of the changes in her life, yet she barely had any memories to compare the changes to. It was disorienting and frustrating, but she also reasoned the it was also freeing.

Her husband Ryuuji helped he adjust to it all. He was a great help on just planing and setting up more things. She herself too vulnerable and delicate to be able to mind the matters of things. At least until she gets her bearings again.

And so the two had found themselves on this island. For what reason, she did not know nor did she care. Though the setting here was so foreign to that in which she knew, and she found she liked that. The couple, excited, decided they wanted to go to the beach but as soon as she sat down,her husband was running off.
”Ryuuji! Why did you leave me?….” She wasn’t sure yet why he left, only that he was muttering about a plan just before he was just about to sit down. Did they forget something she wondered. Well at least she knew she could trust him to get it she supposed. Though she very much hated to be left alone.

#3Kaito 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:06 am

Kaito

Kaito walked up to her and he looked at her then he pulled out two jewel bags placing one in both of his hands. "Hey there miss, would you like to play a game?" He smiles at her and moved his hands with the bags in them in front of her so that she can see them. One says 2 million the other says 1.5 million. "If you were to pick a bag which of these two bags would you pick to be yours?" He wondered which of the bags she would pick would she pick the 1.5 bag cause she rather not take a lot or would she pick the 2 million bag from a deeper greed?

Revy blinked as she watched this as she really had no idea to why Kaito needs to test someone he has the jewels to spare and because he hoards them like a dragon wouldn't he also be seen as greedy if others knew that he had a pile of jewels to do this kind of thing with.

#4Kaori 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 5:47 am

Kaori
Kaori looked over to the strange man that approached her. A bit shook he came out of no where just after her husband ran away. She was a little annoyed and overwhelmed, but she sweetly humored him all the same.

"Ah, yes. Hello oji-san. I appreciate the kindness." She smiled sweetly and pointed to the bag with 1.5 million. "My name is Nago. Could you tell me if there are more people on this beach? Really I am worried to be alone at the moment, I would hate or more surprises"

She looked into her packed mean and pulled out one of the bentos she made for the day at the beach. Handing it to the man and pointing to a seat so he may sit down and eat as her thanks. She went into her bag an pulled out one of her deserts, handing it to the exceed so she may not be forgotten. "Please enjoy dear."

#5Kaito 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Wed Aug 30, 2023 6:14 am

Kaito

The man gave the bag to her it would seem that she was wise to his tricks. He puts the bag of two million away in a snap of his fingers and it disappears into a portal. He looks at the meal the woman had just handed him. "Nago that is a strange last name. Does it match that guys last name or are you single? I ask that cause if you are scared maybe you have your doubts he would save you?" He took the seat she pointed to she seemed to not be scared of the big cloaked scary guy. he was fine joining her for lunch as she would at least be interesting company.

Revy bowed her head and thanked the woman for herself and Kaito who was seemly lost in his own thoughts and planning. Kaito quickly thanked the woman as well as for a moment he had lost himself and his manners. They try the food and they look at each other and smile.

#6Kaori 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:37 pm

Kaori
”Hmmm? You mean my husband? I can’t say I can recall where the name comes from but I myself grew to like it. I personally don’t feel a reason to be too scared myself though oji-san, I trust in my husband to never abandon me in danger. I suppose if I ever find i was wrong for thinking that, I suppose I’ll have to die a fool. I just wish he didn’t dash off like that…”

Kaori pulled out a bottle form her bag and poured the drink into two cups that she prepared prior. Handing one to Kaito before pouring and handing the second to Revy.

”Hope you don’t mind me asking but what brings you to the beach, you don’t seemed dressed for the occasion? Though now that I think of it, I’m not sure you even gave me a name. Quite the eccentric stranger you are oji-san, not often one would pass out jewels. My husband though I’m sure would appreciate the gift.” Every time the fae would mention her beloved she would smile. Her face usually hard to read would only give itself away when Ryuuji came to mind. Though she still wonders where he’s run off to, hating that she was all alone. As she was right now, she felt so ill equipped in her lonesome and it made her anxious.

She suppose she would make note of it as things she needed to develop. Competency to be alone so she didn’t end up a burden. Though her husband was capable himself, even winning a tournament to have her hand in marriage, she had nothing. Not at the moment. There were faint memories still in her from when she could command lightning, but that is long past now. And the magic has left her when her memories had. She did find she had a new talent in its place, one that she found better suited her and what she loves. Nature shaping to her will was charming to a woman who enjoyed tending even to wild flowers. Though she had no idea where to start in the endeavors to become more useful.

She sighed as even she too got lost in her thoughts. Two strangers trapped in their own minds.

#7Kaito 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:35 am

Kaito

Kaito hearing the woman saying that is her husband laughed a little as that was clearly the guy he had spooked that took some money from him as well. Kaito hearing that he had not introduced himself rubs the back of his head. "Well I island hop sometimes while I look for adventure. I am Kaito of the guild Fairy Tail. I have them so I some times help people that seem to need them more than I do in a moment." He laughed to himself a bit and then looked out toward the waters that were lapping at the sand just a bit away from them. The sun seemed to be a bit wanting for the day as a clouds covered the beach in a bit of darkness with a rogue cloud.

He can kind of sense that the lady was a bit nervous around him and he reached into his cloak and he pulled out a Santa hat then he placed it on his head with a smile and he put out his hand palm up to the woman and a cookie version of her self appeared there for her to take. "Eat this it will help you to feel a bit better than you currently do." He wondered if the woman would take a the cookie from him or if she would just decline the cookie from him.

Effect:

#8Kaori 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:19 am

Kaori
Once the man stated who he was a lot of her worries would wash away. What a relief to encounter one of her fellow members now of all times. Not only that, but if she could recall, she's heard many good things about him. A least to know he wouldn't anything brash or harmful.

Her demeanor eased some and so by the time he put on the hat and conjured cookies, she was genuinely pleased and surprised. It was a nice gift exchanged between two members.

Kaori took the cookie and stared at it. Noting all the little details it bared down to the the shoulder guards she garnered and her favorite hair comb. Seeing herself with it mad her giddy, she took a small bite as to not bite more than she could chew, savoring the taste of the cookie. Yet she was instantly filled with a sense of joy flooding her more than it had before. Kaori was glowing in her glee. Trying to hold her hand in front of her face as to not show too much of herself.

"When my husband comes back could you make me another? I would love him to see this, I think he would really like it." She twirled her hand in the air and conjured a flower she felt would suit the man the most. A Salvia flower, which was white and red. The red she thought would suit the man well, but it also touched on her observations and intuitions of the man's melancholy nature. She figured with his entrance, he perhaps did not connect in normal means with others. Salvia is thought to have healing powers in some cultures and is used to treat depression and anxiety. She hoped that this charm would ease him as much as the cookie did her. Though she herself would never mention its properties for she figure it would be rude.

"Kaito-san, you speak of being in Fairytail. My husband and I have just joined ourselves and so it is a pleasure to meet you." As she spoke she would also make a Magnolia as to cement her sincerity. Though this she would hand to Revy so she may too have a gift. "I'm sorry my dear, I don't know your name. May you like my gift all the same."

#9Kaito 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:31 am

Kaito

Kaito was glad that he had at least helped to subside the woman's worries with him being fairytail and the woman seeming to have heard of him. He was unsure if he was really worth the hype or not but he guessed that it will all work out in the end if he just kept trying. He watched as the woman looked over the cookie version of her self. He always thought it was odd that he was gifted this hat and the power to give people joy filled cookies not that he used it a lot but he figured in this situation that it was needed as the woman had seemed to have been filled with some worries.

"I am not sure if he would be that interested in hearing or seeing that I can make cookies of people. He might not like that "I filled you with joy." I feel he would probably misunderstand." He laughed a bit softly as he was not fully sure how wrong or right that he was about the guess at there being a misunderstanding and he wasn't looking to cause any issues for them. When she handed him the flower, he had known what it was from his years in nature learning about it, him knowing about it gave him a bit of a joking idea. Once the flower was in his hand. "Oh nooooooooo." While he said that he had moved his hand slightly making himself go invisible and the no ended as he had fully disappeared into invisibility.

Revy looked at the woman and bowed her hand and accepted the flower from her. "My name is Revy and I am Kaito's partner exceed and I am glad we have met a new Fairytail member and both of us find it a pleasure to meet you as well." The exceed punched the air and Kaito returned to sight and nodded his head in agreement to it being a pleasure to also meet her.

#10Kaori 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:57 pm

Kaori
Kaori giggled at his antic, he was certainly a character. Though Revy in particular she also found charming. Hopping that they all would get along find. From time to time she would look around to see if her husband would ever get back. Hopping that the pair would have a chance to meet him. Yet that did not look like it would be the case, at least not anytime soon.

Please sit and continue to enjoy the meal. I tend to cook a lot sometimes carelessly anyway and so it would make me happy if you would eat. She gave a light bow and wrapped her cookie in a napkin. Hoping to both eat some more later but also to show Ryuuji. Kaito figures that he won't care but she likes to think to herself that he would love anything with her likeness. At least she hopes so. A bit of sadness would have been felt with that thought she had but the joy of the cookie was still new and overwhelming. She didn't feel the sadness but instead had it in mind that it should of felt bittersweet. Though she was not entirely sure what being filled with joy meant.

#11Kaito 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:17 am

Kaito

They did as the lady had told them to do and they sat down and ate, Kaito's hair waving in the wind that blew past them gently and he made a portal to protect the food from the sand that was also blowing at them, the food was good. He looked at the woman and he smirked a bit at her wrapping up the cookie in a napkin and he puts his hand out handing her one that was in Ryuuji's image, so that she can also keep it. He wonders what might be coming Fairy Tail's way as it had seemed to have gotten a lot of newer members lately and he partly wondered if that was a bad omen for what is to come next. Like a war or an all out brawl that might hurt them some how or fracture the guild with a war for the guild master seat if Judith doesn't stand to defend it when that time came. Kaito knows he doesn't want the seat but he also knows that he might need to watch his own back here and protect the guild if the time comes.

Revy is smiling and enjoying the food and she thinks that this woman is a bit younger in the fang, as some of the flavors still over power the others but it is still good but a bit more practice and she will probably have this down perfectly. She was happy to see so many new faces joining Fairy Tail as the guild had seemed like it was pretty hard spread and no one seemed to even be talking to the others beside the master or through the master as of late.

#12Kaori 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:46 pm

Kaori
Kaori was tucking the cookie she was gifted when Kaito pulled out another one to her surprise. It looked just like her husband Ryuuji too, and if she was overjoyed to that of her own, she was particularly happy to see our of him. ”Thank you Kaito-san,” she would softly mutter as she pulled out another napkin just for this one and tucked the pair of cookies in a box to be protected until later. She wanted Ryuuji to see them and help her finish them if he ever managed to come back.

Kaori pouted at the idea that he would be gone for a while, but pulled out a packed lunch for herself to start eating. It took her a moment to remember her company when she was so lost in her thoughts. ”Ah yes, what is Fairytail like? I have yet to meet the others, even the Guild Master. Is she really a Fairy’s mother?”

#13Kaito 

A test on the beach? (Kaori) Empty Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:46 am

Kaito

"You are welcome make sure to take good care of them." He laughed softly as he layed back in the sand and he wondered where this woman's man was as he was taking awhile. He wondered if the fool good himself lost but he was not going to allow himself to worry about it. Then he heard the woman speak to him once more and he sat back up. He looked at her. "Fairy Tail is a great place if you like people, it is a bit chaotic though. The guild master is not the mother of a Fairy, I just call her the Mother of the Fairies as a nickname. She earned it by being like a third mother to me." He said third as he was counting his birth mother who had given birth to him and his grand mother. He has no idea if he might have just more or less gave her a touch of confusion with it or not but there wasn't really much to add to that.

"Excuse us ma'am we need to go soon as time is drawing near for another commitment." Revy was looking at a little watch she had on her arm that told her the time and she wonders if this woman on the beach was okay to be alone or not.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum