Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trade Deal 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Trade Deal 1 Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:53 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon had gotten a job to do and this time it was in Worth Woodsea. This place was interesting and secluded. He knew that this place was the home of his guild master, so he had to be careful about how he treated the people there. He knew if he wanted to get the job done, then he just needed to threaten them. As long as he didn’t hurt them, then he knew that his guild master wouldn’t get mad at him. He made his way to the village that had hired them. Well, it was one guy who was trying to get them to come to a decision, but failed at it. He was hired to give it a shot; he didn’t care about them making a decision and wanted chaos, but he was getting paid for it.

He and Luci would be on their way to the place as it was hidden. This made it harder for him to find the place, but he did use his nose to find the scent of others.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Trade Deal 1 Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:53 pm

Go D. Drakkon

When he got to one of the villages, someone would approach him before he could even get to the village. When he saw this, he would come to a full stop as he looked at them with curiosity to his face. He tilted his head waiting for him to speak for getting in his way. The man would bow slightly to Drakkon as he would straighten himself after and he would smile at him.

“You must be Drakkon, correct?” He asked waiting for an answer.

Drakkon would hear this and he would have a smirk on his face.

“Yes, so you the guy who hired me. What do you want me to do?” He asked the man waiting for him to explain things to him now that he was here.

The man would clear his throat now that things were confirm.

“I need you to bring the village to come up with a decision quickly. It doesn’t matter how you do it.” He said to Drakkon.

166|332

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Trade Deal 1 Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:54 pm

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would hear this and he would nod as he had a quick solution for this. He would nod as he cracked his neck.

“Alright, I know what to do. They will decide to work together pretty quickly now that I’m here.” He said to the man.

The man heard those words, which made him a little bit nervous. He wasn’t sure what that meant, but he hoped that nobody would get hurt here. Drakkon was off to the village, but not through the front gate. The Dragon Slayer was looking for a place to enter without being seen, and he would find one. It was then he would enter, and he would look for a woman who was alone.

When he did find one, he would approach them from behind and he would chop them on the back of their neck. It was then he would put them over his shoulder, and he would leave the village. He knew where the second village was due to it being on the paper.

172|504

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
Drakkon would make his way to the second village discreetly. He couldn’t have anybody seeing him walk around with an unconscious girl on his shoulder now. He used his nose to avoid people and from being spotted. When he got close to the second village, he would put the girl down nearby, and he would enter the village. The Demi-God would do the same thing he did last time and entered in a place where nobody could see him. He would move around the village trying to find a girl and when he found one alone, he would rinse and repeat. The girl would drop, and he would catch her, placing her on his shoulder and making his exit.

Once he had done that, the next part of his plan would come to fruition. He would appear to his client, and he would nudge to him for him to come with him.

When the client saw what he had done, his eyes widened, and Drakkon had a smile on his face.

171|675

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Go D. Drakkon
“I know it looks bad, but trust me this will work.” He paused for a second as the client shook his head.

“Now I need you to go to the chiefs of the village and I need you to tell them that they need to agree to their trade deals. It would benefit them both, and if they don’t think so then, I will harm the girl that belongs to the village who disagrees, and if they still can’t come up with a decision after that, then both of them will be harmed.” He explained to him.

His client would shake his head as he didn’t know what he had gotten himself into. He would still listen to him because he wasn’t part of this plan. He would be on his way to the villages, and he would talk to the chief of each village. When they heard this, they were outraged, but they didn’t know where the captives were.

160|835

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Trade Deal 1 Empty Sun Aug 13, 2023 2:55 pm

Go D. Drakkon
The chiefs in each village would get the news and they would both have the same reaction. It was then they would have scouts look around, but at the same time were making a decision to agree with this trade deal. This was drastic, but it did make them accept each other’s trade deal without thinking too hard about it anymore. The client would hear this and when it was finalize, he would make his way to Drakkon and he would tell him the news. He would look at the girls as they had finally woken up and he laughed a bit.

“You two are free to go, but let the chiefs know that if they back out of their deal, I will be back again.” He said to the girls.

They would hear this and they would run off, scared, yet happy that they were free and alive. Drakkon’s client would shake his head, but he would hand him the jewels for the work. It wasn’t hard for him to do, but the end result was what he wanted.

Drakkon would create a rift and he would enter the dimension going to the next place West Fiore.

180|1015 (50% wcr: weapon, ring, relic)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum