Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

#26DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 15, 2023 2:38 pm

DaeSeong
He allowed Averie to choose if she wanted to sit here and enjoy the ice cream. And she did. She led him to a table where they would sit. She went to find a spot by a window but just out of view of it, just right next to it, that way she was near sun light but not in it's light and reflection people could see with in them. The two would settle themselves at the table, but she did not eat the ice cream yet. Not yet tho, but he did notice by her expression and body language that she was happy. And that made him happy
"Bon apetit~" he said and took a bit of his own ice cream. And allowed her to try hers, after a few bites though he would ask her "Is it to your liking?" curious to see if she was enjoying herself and doing well.
He would love to engage in further conversation with her, but also did not want to distract her too much from their own food. Ah the mini dilemmas. What was a man to do?

Fiorian(#ffff33) , Joyan(#cc99ff), Sinese(#ffcc00), Caelish(#cc00ff)
#27Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:57 am

Averie
The better part of this over all was, Averie was not really that much of a pick person about many things. Over all it might have been picky about books but that is just about it. She had ready far too many books she read where she had pondered if people actually took time to make sure a story made sense that she often had in her mind fairly often. But that was a possible rant from the tiny woman for another day. Even then she almost never got mad."It is, good. I do not have ice cream enough to base it off of much else."Averie admitted. Not that she was trying ot be bad at conversation she just barely remembered to try things.

But it gave Averie an idea."Maybe i just need to go try other places that serve ice cream more often."Averie mentioned as it seemed to be a serious thing on her mind at this time. Then again Averie has not experienced a lot of normal things in life after all she had just been steadying nercomancy the entire time so she was slightly behind socially. It would make sense why she was a bit off at times.

#28DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:05 pm

DaeSeong
He politely smiled and said "Maybe it means we should explore new places in the future and compare" perhaps bold of him, but he enjoyed her company quite a lot that he wanted to meet her again in the future to converse.

Speaking of conversations as he ate his ice cream, he would ask "Would you tell me what do you like. I mean in general. In terms of hobbies and interests" he wanted to get to know her more. She was free to ask him the same in return, but he figured since they were together, they might as well talk and not just be awkward and silent as they eat their frozen delight. Speaking of, he enjoyed his a lot. It was wonderful, refreshing, cold and sweet. And he didnt get to enjoy that a lot. He was normally very strict about his diet. Eating healthy to keep up a good physique.

#29Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:42 pm

Averie
It was an interesting suggestion. Averie seemed almost wanting to ask if it was worth going to explore places with her. After all Stella brought the wraith of an angry nun at her feet. But maybe things could be different. So far it seemed at least with her life in Fiore, things where a bit more calm. People here tried to make her life a bit more easier these days and she was over all pretty happy with that happen. But she could not help but be weary.

Also awkward because people where not normally her thing. Well talking to living ones anyway. The dead at times acted much different compared to the living ones."Well.....that is pretty simple really. I enjoy reading, studying and the quiet sounds of the wind blowing peacefully from with in a study."Averie was going to attempt to not to seem like a total shut in. But she was. She had books of her magic and fiction romance novels she knew exactly what she was like and trying to seem she was less boring that she might let on."I am a fairly simple person...if you look past the necromancy."That part was most likely still the most out standing part there.

#30DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Thu Jul 20, 2023 7:50 am

DaeSeong
She never answered his first question or suggestion, which he took as a no. Thats ok, they can meet again like this then. In regards of hobbies and interests, thats where she talked. And he would nod and listen "Well, thats a good start. We do have some things in common. I too like to read and learn new things" he studies too as he prefers to have more knowledge. Other interets include music, singing and entertainment. Fashion too. Hence why he was in Blue Pegasus.

She spoke how she was actually a simple person if you look past the necromancy and he nodded. He soon finished his ice cream and wiped his lips to make sure he was clean, before properly replying "Sounds simple to me. I mean necromancy is not really an issue for me, personally"
He found it interesting, she seemed like an introvert. Someone who just enjoys the simple life and keeps to herself. And yet somehow she stood out to him, despite being a shut in.

#31Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:36 am

Averie
As Dae would get to know Averie. It would seem that with social interaction she was over all forgetful of some things like offers of future ventures. She would entirely unintentionally skip other these things because her brain turned blank about the idea and what they could bring."Oh good good."Averie sounded delighted. Averie could try and expand upon of this because she forgot about possible future ice cream date. She would learn eventually because no one had any luck showing her how socializing with other people having it work out well.

If ever brought up, he would learn from Helena that she often tries to teach Averie that social interaction needed to happen and what to expect. But the lesson did not stick yet or seemingly at all. Her attempts had not worked out too well. Moving on to talk of necromancy Averie would talk about her experiences and travels."I has been for so many other people...Something about bring around ones passed on is seemingly a bit taboo to them."Averie mentioned casually thinking there was nothing wrong with it after all she did often see if they where okay to summon over all first. That was a detail she left out only because it was not on her mind at all."I just don't think they understand how the magic works."Averie said so casually, Like it was just a entirely nicer and calmer conversation between them about her life.

But then she asked in her own."But I assume your magical powers are far different from mine?"She was curious about that at least getting to know him.

#32DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 21, 2023 11:51 am

DaeSeong
He didnt know this as this was his first interaction with Averie, but this was something he would learn in time. He would try to shoot the question once more but at the end of this meeting. But for now the conversation switched to necromancy. He wondered if something was wrong with him if everyone hated it. He knew his family thought something was wrong with him. Thats why they sent him to Fairy Tail, so Judith would keep an eye on him. But he clearly disobeyed that little order. So who knows maybe something is wrong with him.

"I have to be honest. I do not understand people too" which he really didnt understand. But for reasons that were probably different to hers. Or who knows, maybe they were the same. Time will tell. She then asked about his magic. He chuckles and slowly moved his hand as if he was doing a wave. As he did she'd see sparkles appearing. He would further demonstrate as he makes a flower of light appear as he explains
"I can create things made of light"
It was a magic that fitted his persona. Light. Not because he was good or holy. It was because it was bright and showy. And he was a showoff.

#33Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:21 pm

Averie
So far these two were seemingly opposites of one another and it was interesting yet odd at the same time. Averie would not have assumed light magic for him but she had no basis to even figure out or know how to guess what kind of magic some one had to start with she always just learned later on the hard way."Help one person with a giant skeleton hand from the ground and nearly die form a very angry nun...Help people talk to their love ones passed on and still they look at you funny. I don't get it there isn't a manual for this."Averie said because she went off of book for everything because it was just the most logical way to think about it right? Averie also did not know there was not a book for everything and just kind of assumed there was.

There was a reason why her sister tired to teacher things."Oh interesting. I am sure it was much easier to learn compared to my magic. But I do know most people learn differently."Averie also said while she for a moment had let her ice cream be remained untouched and in some manner started to land on her hand slightly dripping. Shortly after she would continue eating her ice cream.

#34DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Jul 24, 2023 2:38 pm

DaeSeong
He shook his head in disbelief "I honestly dont understand some people. All you do is try and help and thats the thanks they get. I think maybe they think you are defiling the dead or something. I know people can get overly emotional about that stuff. I dont understand why though. Its just a pile of buried bones. Or in this case a ghost. Whats a ghost to do?" he shrugged.
Much like Averie, he was logical in the way he dealt with things. But thats what his family thought was a problem, that he wasnt empathetic enough. He doesnt really understand emotions. He understands its sort of like a fondness for something or someone, but he cant quite define it. He just went with logic. Cold hearted logic

When they talked about magic, he demonstrated his and said what it was. He chuckled "I am still a mere novice. A learner. It is why I came to Fiore. I was to originally join Fairy Tail to better my craft. But upon arrival to Hargeon, I saw that Blue Pegasus seemed like home to me. My basic magic knowledge came from my grandfather who was a guild mage. He sort of helped me become a mage too" after he was lost and didnt know what to do. All he wanted was to entertain and be of use. It seems his family thought that magic and guilds were the way to go for him.
He curiously now looked at her and her ice cream. Looking a tad bit worried if she's ok

#35Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:14 am

Averie
These two were about to get along a fair amount, with how both their mind sets seem to be. After all she was just following a line of logical reason to complete the problems at hand in front of her. No one died or really got hurt horridly. But they where going to talk about nercomancy more and more now. Well at least all of the things Averie studied anyway."It does honestly depend on origin and area of in which the ghost where first summoned in."She started off, Even now she had to over all think of what the simple example to explain was."There are: Ghost, Ghouls, Spirits, Yokai and various others. Each one does merely work off of the nation they arrive from. Ghost here are mainly seemingly simple ones of various people who had pass on later in years or from results of war."Simple way she could think to explain it so far.

As for what they do she would have some what of an idea of how to explain something."Mostly the easiest to summon ones just seemingly are people who want me to summon them to guide and show things. OR as times just want to see their families and loved ones."Then she would explain the next part after all it was working into higher summons."As spirits advance in summon they will in fact gain more things they can do, thus in some manner interact with the world from being cased into a form that allow it to, Mainly i hope to never use them for such a thing but they are useful for simple combat summons depending on what they can do."So over all Averie was just explaining in lenghty terms it varies a lot, Just with out in her mind making it sound horribly boring.

#36DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:28 am

DaeSeong
As he listened to her, he'd nod as he'd take in the information.
"Have you considered finding yourself a guardian ghost? Surely there have been many warriors of past times. Some that wish to raise their blade once more and test their mettle in battle versus new generations. A samurai spirit for example." he'd suggest to her in regards to ghosts.
Like instead of summoning various ones and hope they oblidge, why not have a loyal companion with you to protect you and have fun battling evil foes and whatnot

"I am curious though. Have you encountered any zombies or draugr? Like what do you do with the undead. Like those that were not raised by you. Can you assume control of them?" he asked as he wished to learn about her methods. Clearly realizing, this was something enjoyed. So why not lean into it and learn more about it and give her a chance to speak about what she is passionate about

#37Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 8:41 am

Averie
This was an interesting suggestion but it would be useful to know that the entire idea of the guardian spirit is one she has dived into before."I have....A list of ghost that fit into that idea."Averie mentioned as they dive into these summon talks. Averie was not a basic nercomancery she had a lot of spirits in her whim and mentions."I have not needed to use any of them since being here."Averie also noted. But she easily did think about a total of 20 of them in her mind right away."It would matter of them being okay being for what reason."Averie's job does seem to be entirely off of reasoning with people who have passed on currently.

as for undead not controlled by her it was a pretty question. No one had really dived into that yet."Given the rarity of my series of magic. I have not met to many undead that aren't under my control." Averie seemed to actually be taking a fair amount of thought into this. Not too many other people seemed to dabble in these arts."Uncontrolled undead be noted are things I am seeking at times. For i wish to steady why and how they continue to persist."Now this was diving into and how she seemed to study and learn parts of her magic by finding it.

#38DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:14 pm

DaeSeong
He nodded to her answer to his question, but soon focused on the other thing she said. About the undead that werent under her control. She spoke how she is seeking them out to study them about why and how they persist
"Hmm. Well I have heard of some things about that. Those with remorse and unfinished business tend to be in a more spiritual form. Those that are incredibly mischevious and are unable to move on become what the Boscan people call a Poltergeist. Though in regards to those undead with a more physical and corporeal form like zombies or the icebergian draugr, I have read a study back at my home country about the power of emotion. Emotion keeps the undead at our world. But for those more mindless undead. It is Agony that keeps them. I cannot remember the name of the author. But he wrote how he believes that agony has a greater energetic radius and power than any other emotion. And has done numerous experiments to measure, capture, contain, and study the leftover emotion embedded into objects that were near a tragedy and even corpses. His work is focused on a hypothesis that you can take a saturation of agony, add any kind of intelligence even an artificial one from Talaz Lagaar and they will combine together to transmute the energy of emotion into the energy of physical action. This, he believes, is what explains what people call 'haunted' objects." he chuckles "Truly interesting. But I do not know if anything is true. It is not like I verified it. But I do agree. Agony is the strongest emotion"

Pain physical pain is the only emotion you cant fake. People can fake happiness, sadness, indiference, anything really. Thats why you have career choices like acting. But get cut or stabbed and they will scream and cry out in pain. Same with emotional pain and trauma. People can get praised a lot, but one insult to your pride or feelings or one mistake that haunts you. That will hurt and overtake anything good. Negativity is power. Agony is the greatest emotion a human feels, be it physical or psychological. He does agree. It is the purest and rawest emotion of a living being. And if its true, even the undead. Truly an incredible thing.
Makes him wonder, was the book he read written by an evil necromancer or a neutral and studious mage

#39Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:21 am

Averie
This was now a different conversation, He seemed to have gone in detail that Averie never really thought anyone else would ever go into. If anything Averie seemed shocked for a moment, not in a horrible way. But in more of the matter of this was not something she expected. These all things in more of the advance regions of nercomancy to know the very origin of which ones where nation wise.

After getting over her feeling shock she snapped back to normal for a moment."I must say your level of knowledge with in the sects of undead is a bit high then what i thought for most people. This seems to be almost just beyond the basics of my magic."Averie said. She was as impressed as she could expressed in which was limited.

This part since she figured he could handle it."Keep in mind, my form of this magic is not the most advance...I merely summon them. I am not diving into what the undead arts can do to the person themselves."Averie also mentioned because she had books on them but it was never her fancy she quiet enjoyed how she looked and was living right now even with it's flaws. She needed to look more lively and not dead so to say.

#40DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:41 am

DaeSeong
Funnily enough, Dae-seong was very deceptively intellectual. He liked to pretend to be an airhead, because it is highly amusing. The man liked to read and learn as much as anyone from the Collective Mind guild and gather information and knowledge. Only he was very selective in stuff that caught his interest. But in a way that is a good thing, it means he was specialized in something. In terms of necromancy or the undead, its the emotions that caught his attention. As he was someone who never fully understood emotions and how they worked, thats what got him into that rabbit hole. Hence how he somehow arrived at a certain line of books.
Its funny and ironic that someone intelligent would waste their knowledge into wanting to be a mere entertainer and a pop star.

He noticed her expression. He smiled as he found her very cute. And perhaps was even attracted to her. He listened to her reply before making his own "Is it? Truth be told, I sometimes get lost when I read certain things. Granted I cannot vouch for the accuracy of what I have read as I have not had the magic or the experiments to test out such theories. So all that I have said could be incorrect conjecture of a mage. But perhaps that is a conversation for another time. If we meet again~"

As he listened to her next sentence, he nodded "Indeed. And thats what I find people dont understand. You merely summon. You dont do any sketchy or dark things. Its just people are emotional about the dead it seems. Though I must ask. If you were a spirit, would you like to be summoned by a necromancer?" he tried to reel the conversation in a different way now. As in getting to know Averie. Such as what would she like or prefer. So to ease it back into a normal conversation, he asked her if she was a dead person, would she like to be called by a necromancer or be annoyed

#41Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:06 am

Averie
Considering how people most look at her magic, with how little people might know of it. It was fairly fitting not many really looked into it in depth. unless they had really horrible intentions but Averie was not one to judge about that unless it affected her in some manner."How many Nercomancers do you actually know aside from me?"Averie asked him that question in return because it was more to kind of show her point of how it would work. As far as Averie knew she was currently one of the only ones still around in the public eye.

Given that can easily change in the future. It was a personal hope of Averie that as she tried to showed this magic can be used for the better of people rather then commit horrible life ending suffering at the hands of cruel people. But this was just a personal hope for her to have happen on the future for her mind was making things be better for people. Much like her sister did try to help people, Even her bother if some one ever managed to find him was out there trying to help people in his own way. They where all here to try and better people even if at times it was a draining task they all seemed to have imposed on themselves.

Perceptive questions were interesting to Averie she did at times enjoy them when it was the right subject."I would only agree depending on what I am being summoned for, Just to talk i might not agree if it is a casual subject."It seemed that Averie had a point with it. She viewed her time as important currently but did not think if she was dead or not and how she died.

#42DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:31 am

DaeSeong
"None at all." which was the truth. He knew some elemental mages at best. He knew so few mages at Joya. He was more familir with average folk that did average work like waiters, restaurant workers, florists. And so on. Basic people. Averie was his only necromancer. Though he knows he didnt approach her because of that, but more because of her physical uniqueness. She was just special, in his eyes at least. And considering the way he thought. Being special was like a big compliment from him.

But for now he tried to steer the topic away from necromancy to something more lighthearted. He started with a simple question. Though to be honest, he didnt know how much to continue.
"Interesting. Though I assume if we are dead we have all the time in the world. But perhaps that is a too hypothetical subject. If its a good or bad necromancer. If its a lil girl necromancer seeking guidance or an older more nefarious chap. Too broad topic. Soo, how about this. You ask me something~"

#43Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:40 pm

Averie
So she had to asked question now, strange turn of events. But over all Averie always view these things as an odd balance depending on the person. But it was something she needed to think about. Averie was not normally able to piece things like this together Averie never really got moments to freely ask question only with because she had so many other things going on in her mind.

Or she was reading books and never really near people to build the idea mentally how to ask fitting questions at the time. So rather logically she would take it a bit more in more logically in depth views rather then casual what if's at the time."What is the best piece of advice some one has ever given you before leaving on you own?"It was one Averie felt she would learn something from since it was always a varying question.

#44DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:53 pm

DaeSeong
She oblidged and asked him a question. It was a tough question though which made him ponder and think
"Thats a good question" but he didnt have an answer
"I dont think I got any advice. More so like an order or a directive. To go seek out the Fairy Mother. Judith of the Fairy Tail guild. Well.. I guess that was like advice I guess."

The man was too confident in himself to get advice. It was mostly the stay safe talk. Was that advice? Hmm, if he thought at that route, could he tell Averie that. But he felt the advice or warnings he got were childish. Like pampering a child. Perhaps they did offer genuine words of advice, but he was too into his own head to actually hear any of that.
"I'm sorry if the answer is disappointing." he was a bit upset he didnt have an appropriate answer as he felt he was failing a bit in human connection.

#45Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:28 pm

Averie
She actually enjoyed the answer because most people seemed over all able to explain anything with in and think up a normal answer for it. Most people had advice. Whenever anyone got asked of this she always got some kind of advice."between the nun that tried to kill me and my older sister...i always do get advice."Averie mentioned since she did not sound over all disappointed about it. It was over all more interested that it happen that way.

But she mentioned a name she had no idea about."I have no idea who that is, I have never met her."Averie said. she knew some people but that name was not one of them."I do wonder if being the Fairy Mother in title. If she is connected to some one i know."Averie seemed to be pondering something pretty in depth at this point because she had things she wondered.

#46DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:37 am

DaeSeong
"Nun that tried to kill you?" he tilts his had and looks at her rather worriedly and concerned. What kind of a nun would try and kill a poor and innocent woman like her.

But aside from that, she reacted to the other thing he said "I doubt everyone did. After all she is merely a guild master of the Fairy Tail guild. I guess she is well known and such. But neither I do know of her much or her appearance. I was told to seek her out and join her guild. But" smiles "I found myself closer to Blue Pegasus. It just fits my style"

Though Averie made another inquiry and he was curious to hear it. "Someone you know?" indeed he had a bunch of mini questions here. Mostly because Averie was a bit enigmatic and he didnt know what she meant. But he wanted to know

#47Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:04 pm

Averie
It seems they would bring up the nun she never got the name off. Stella was an interesting adventure, She remembered a fair amount of details as it was a good lesson of how to be careful in areas your not normally use to being in."My travel from iceberg was not exactly the most simple, Captain Jai and her crew where wonderful to me."It was how she got here, but they did have to make a small trip to Stella. Where she would meet that nun.

"We stopped in Stella so the captain who was bringing me over, go shop and gather supplies for the sea trip over to Fiore."So far this seemed like a fairly harmless story and it was plainly explained. But the better detail was better to come.

"When I was walking around and seeing what parts of my magic i could learn while i was here. I witnessed a child in trouble who had fallen off of cliff."She was recalling this pretty well for getting beat up pretty afterwards. She could always picture the child falling off of that cliff edge almost falling into the water."So i summoned a giant skeleton hand to catch them."Which sounded extreme but it seemed to have solved the problem a massive skeleton hand would scare most people not used to her magic."Then pulled the child back up to safety....then go chased away from the townsfolk."Averie did not sound shocked by that manner.

But now is where the nun would come in."Afterwards travelling back to a place i could safely stay with my sister."The follow Blue Pegasus mage made a show yet again. Given they were family it would make sense. So now the closing part of this show would be revealed.

"The Nun must have been tracking me for a while, But she broke into the room where my sister and I where staying."
So far it did not seem all that horrible considering a break in. She remembered that nun's face seemingly had yet faded away from her mind."she got a hold of me held me by the neck and told me I had chosen the wrong kind of magic. It is unholy and needs to be removed."She wondered if she really telling this story well enough or not.

But how did this end?"I almost thought I was about to die there, Until Helena seemingly made that nun regret her choice with in a few moments, I have never seen her throw a person out a window before."That was the tale of Averie and the nun who almost killed her. Averie was not the best story teller. She could have made it more interesting.

#48DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Wed Aug 09, 2023 7:30 am

DaeSeong
"That is quite a story. It is shameful that a nun attacked you because your magic is so called 'unholy'. Truthfully if I was Helena, I would have done the same and tossed her out the window. Or who knows perhaps even worse. I know, if someone near and dear to me was attacked in such a manner, I would see red and just snap" he snaps his fingers for the extra flair and to make the point how he'd most likely flip and be violent if someone he likes was endangered.

He continued to speak. "It is such a shame people are like that. I always find necromancers to be pleasant people. Not that I met any in person. But from what I have heard, at least in my region and from elsewhere. I have heard generally good things. Of course, bad actors ruin everything for everyone. I am sorry you went through such an event" he didnt know what to do right now though. He wished he could do something to help her open up more and not worry about necromancy or maybe to not make necromancy take over her entire life. But as of now he didnt know what to do. Just as he didnt really have any advice to give

#49Averie 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:19 am

Averie
Averie was a logical being, in some manner she could see how and why it ended up this way. To Averie it made sense ones was to rid evil, heard about evil casting evil things. Even explaining it as such."Well. considering nun and priest and how faith bound they are. I don't entirely blame her, Just wish i could have talked to her."Averie said in return over all seemed over all pretty level headed right now about it.

She did in some manner in mentioned one thing."In some manner, I do wish I could speak to her again. Maybe she is able to be reasonable to understand to what I am intending to do with this magic."it back to square one to how Averie was as person and a mission that she was doing with her magic, It was at least good she was vengeful.

#50DaeSeong 

Tales of Egos and The Dead.(closed.) - Page 2 Empty Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:35 am

DaeSeong
He listened to her as her only regret seemed that she was not able to speak to the nun. The girl was a better person than him for sure. He would not have done that. He sees no point talking to religious people who only believe in some imaginary gods. If anyone was a god, it was him. Which meant he only had faith in himself. He was his own god.
Faith aside, he spoke "Well, if I am being honest. I think they will listen to no reason. Religion and logic are like two mortal enemies. They dont mix. Religion wouldnt even give it a chance. The woman sees you as unholy and they will keep a firm stance on it. Although if you do see them, I wish you best of luck"

He made his stance clear how he saw religion and reason getting along, but even so, nevertheless he wanted her the best of luck of trying to explain herself.
Considering the two had finished their ice creams and such. He asked her
"Do you need to go anywhere? Its just I am enjoying your presence a lot, but I do not wish to keep you from your duties"
he would be glad if he can talk to her, but he had to realize, time was flowing and he didnt want to interrupt her from anything. But if she had time to stay.All the better, just means they can spend time more

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum