Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man Let Me Out of Here [FPP – Stuck in the Bush]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Go D. Drakkon 

Man Let Me Out of Here [FPP – Stuck in the Bush] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 8:57 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge and Boo continue their way as they were leaving the forest. It was then he knew that there was probably one place for them to go. He couldn’t wait to get to Orchidia and see who he would be fighting against when he got there.

The adventurer couldn’t wait and once he got out of the forest, he would look around to see where to head off. When he made his way off to his next destination, something would start to happen. The ground would start shaking, which would cause him to stop moving. He wasn’t sure what was happening, but soon it would appear. The wildlife was surrounding him, and it was becoming thicker than it was before. He could see that the fire from earlier didn’t matter as if had grown right back. Still, he needed to press forward and tried to slice through it with his scythe, but it would be a failure.

#2Go D. Drakkon 

Man Let Me Out of Here [FPP – Stuck in the Bush] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:14 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would keep trying to slice through nature that was surrounding him, but it wouldn’t work. He would grunt when he saw whatever he was doing was not working. It would cause him to shake his head as he would look at Boo as if he was just standing there.

“Sorry to say, Toge, but we are going to have to walk out of here. It seems like that is the plan they wanted for us.” He said as he would look at everything that was laid in front of them.

Toge would suck his teeth as he would the scythe away,

“I know, I know. I was just hoping this would be a simple way to get out of here. Alright, let’s be on our way.” He said to them as he would start moving.

He kept moving as if he was looking out for some trap or something. He was sure that this was the work of this Chaos Eclipse.

162|319

#3Go D. Drakkon 

Man Let Me Out of Here [FPP – Stuck in the Bush] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:47 am

Go D. Drakkon
It wouldn’t take long, but Toge would find himself in front of crossroads. He had a choice to make on where to go. He knew whatever he didn’t take would lead him to something disastrous or a dead-end. He would rub his chin for a bit before making a decision of his own. He would go to the right as it was the right way to go.

Toge would keep going and would find himself looking at another crossroads. He would rub the back of his head as he didn’t like this. These options were annoying. He would look at Luci, Lector, and Boo to see if they were going to put their input on that matter, but nothing came up from them. He would shake his head and he would go to the right again. He would do that and he would see that there was another path for them to go through.

154|473

#4Go D. Drakkon 

Man Let Me Out of Here [FPP – Stuck in the Bush] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:54 am

Go D. Drakkon

Toge kept moving and while he was doing that he would see that he wouldn’t bump into a dead end. Instead, he would find another crossroad, which he would think about it. He had gone right twice, so he could go left. Still, that was probably what they expected him to think of doing. He would grind as he would go right against it. Boo would shake his head as he would follow behind Toge.

The adventurer was stressed that he couldn’t get out of this through violence and it was bothering him. Still, he figured he would hold onto his patience and get off this like a normal person.

Lector and Luci wondered if what he was doing was the right thing to do. They figured they would say something now.

“Do you think it's wise to keep going right?” He asked him waiting to see what he would say.

“If we keep going right would we end up where we started?” Lector would ask and add-in.

168|661

#5Go D. Drakkon 

Man Let Me Out of Here [FPP – Stuck in the Bush] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 9:57 am

Go D. Drakkon
Toge would hear them out and he would keep moving. Boo would look at the two of them and he would chuckle a bit.

“That could be the case, but it's for Toge to decide. If anything this is the work of magic, so doing just that could get us out.” He said to the two of them.

Toge would look at Boo as if he didn’t need him to explain things. He would look at the two of them as he glared at them for questioning him. They just wanted to help is all. He would shake his head as he figured he could talk now.

“I figured too many rights would put us in a dead end of sorts, but it might be the key to this. We might be doing this for a little bit longer, but it might be the key to our escape.” He said to them as he kept moving around the place.

It wouldn’t take long, but Toge would bump into another two-path decision.

171|832

#6Go D. Drakkon 

Man Let Me Out of Here [FPP – Stuck in the Bush] Empty Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:10 am

Go D. Drakkon

Toge would look at the paths in front of him and he would shake his head. He wouldn’t hesitate and he would go to his right. When he did he would move around and he would see that he didn’t choose the wrong path again. He kept moving without a problem and he would soon see something. Boo was surprised that this man had done the right thing this entire time. It was as if someone was helping him out. He looked over to Luci and figured it had to be him even if he did comment about what he was doing.

The adventure would walk out of the maze and he would look around to see that there were others outside as well. It would seem like he wasn’t the only person who was trapped here. Still, now they were all out and he figured it was time to go to Orchidia.

“Alright, let’s go chop some heads off. They are going to get what they deserve for making me walk through all of that.” He said as he would march off to his next destination.

187|1119 (50% wcr)
[exit]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum