Welcome to Fairy Tail RPG, where your visions come true through your words. You control the destiny of your character. Do you have what it takes to bring the world to order or chaos?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Averie 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:40 am

Averie
One would yet have to ponder why Averie was at these docks but most likely Averie had her reasons. But it was some what just hitting the afternoon. Could be logical to assume to think she was here waiting for a boat or something to meet her here. Or maybe it was just a nice place to quietly read a book when there was nothing expected at this time.

With being at the dock leaving herself faced somewhere to the side of the pier to look upon the water and the horizon when she looked up. She was reading a book quietly, with to floating skeleton hands holding up a pile of books to. A book pile half of fantasy and romance. Half the basic and in depth studies of nercomancy, each book being at least being 1500 pages each. to anyone walking up the dock they could see the spines of the books and see the titles clearly if you walked up to look at them but it was a considerably fairly tall pile for a woman to just quietly stand there and read.

Averie made no noise either only every once and a while a turn of a page and her light blue eyes moving upon each section of the book quickly like she was stuck into the book she was reading right now but still was vastly interesting enough that she was reading intently for a reason.She must be a very good part of her book, But Averie clearly was not paying massive attention to the world around her unless something broke her focus. But the pale skinned necromancer was here and seemingly enjoying herself for the most part. But she was still just speed reading an known book to herself the icebergian was still currently here.

#2Jazmynn 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:49 am

Jazmynn
It had to be around supper time, and the sunlight was shifting in and out of the clouds causing small streaks of light to illuminate splotches of fast-moving light across the docks, and the parts hiding from the sun seemed all the darker for this.   Jazmynn would pull at the tip of her glove adjusting it mid stride.  Her shoes echoed against the dock planks as she staired up at the ever-shifting clouds in astonishment of its beauty.  Her large purple hat tilted to the side to block the sun from her eyes as she smiled taking in a breath of cold and fresh sea air in.  

It felt reinvigorating as the cold air rushed past her stealing her warmth away.  It felt like freedom, like weightlessness or bliss. . . . . . But now Jazmynn was cold as a shiver rushed through her letting loose a small audible “burrw” as she shuddered in reaction to the latest gust.    A small sound rang in Jazmynn’s ears as she looked around for the odd sounds origins but her tired eyes shifted across the remaining docks ahead of her.  Not noticing anything out of the ordinary other then the lack of people which at this point she was chalking up for having gone in for dinner.    

When the oddly familiar sound had her stop mid step and look to the end of the dock.  The sound was so recognizable, yet she couldn’t place it, untill she noticed the woman out at the end of the pier. She couldn’t help but stop and stare as she considered what she should do, she was at the bottom of the social ladder, and she needed to start investing in the community sometime soon anyways.   On the other hand, though, this woman seemed busy reading. . .  And there it was again the sound so core to even herself she had over looked it, the sharp quick sound of a proficient page turner as the fingers gripped the fibers of the crisp paper and the faint click of it clapping against the stack of conquered paged striped of their knowledge.  

Sometime in between seeing this woman and getting lost in her own daydream did she realized how close she encroached upon the reading stranger. Now no more than a couple of feet away did she realize to her horror the stack of books being held by skeletal hands.   Visibly Jazmynn would retract in fear of her sudden realization but immediately felt an overwhelming and more powerful rush of embarrassment.   She knew better than to assume things were scary in a world of magic, she had seen a great deal of other magic some which was just as scary as they seemed and others that defied that logic.

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) PWAOvcQ

Part of her felt like she wanted to slink away and hope the woman didn’t notice her, but she persevered as she cleared her throat and then shivered heavily. “good afternoon, pardon my intrusion.” Jazmynn said politely.  “its quite cold out here, and it strikes me that you may need this more than me?”  The Stellen mage would move her hands over her cloaks clasp, her hands covered in a velvety dark purple glove hovered just over her fresh new Blue Pegasus tattoo sitting where a necklace normally would.  She unbuckled the clasp and offered the cloak out to the woman, hoping that if this woman’s skeletal hands were not a hint to her nature and that her kindness would be enough to protect her from her grave mistake of approaching a stranger alone.

#3Averie 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:29 am

Averie
If anything the most likely more scary part was the that the skeletal hands where floating and just hands nothing else attached bone wise. Just floating hands they where skeletal, slightly discoloured from how it normally is is with in the body due to natural withering over time being exposed to air. Averie had attempted to magically make bone before, the results of it was not overly useful at this time because it was just in basic stages of being useful. It could only prove useful when trying to repair something bone related to the one she already summoned. But patch work bone fixing never yield the best results.

At least what she noted anyway with in her many studies when she did looked into. But this was all in her long string in the series of events of all of the things she had worked on with her magic. She was just kind of lost reading with her books and her own thoughts it seemed almost as if she was unsure in the end if really over all what to expected anymore with in the time around. She just had a large amount of hype focus with in the book she was reading it was a really good story.

Her focus would break for a moment when she felt a coat or clothing just be placed on her Averie must have looked colder than she already could assume to be considering she was just pale white as a person."Va vad?"(Means Huh what?) Averie said in Icebergian when some one seemed to get her attention it did however if you think about it logically think of it was almost like she was being broken out of a day dream or her mega focus. Averie would at least regain her composure quickly.

Averie did look at it."Huh...I did not think I was cold."Averie mentioned then learned over to look at her reflection in the water close by but a least she was speaking Fiorian around this woman, It was still heavily accented with icebergian so where she was from was very easy to pick up if you know enough other nations."But thank you."Averie still did sound if anything like she was struggling in some manner to speak fiorian but was still trying.

But would ask her just to be sure."Are you sure you don't need it?"In which was a fair question to ask her, Because it seemed most other people got far more cold easily than she was when it came to dealing with the weather here,At least from what she noticed. For some one so unintentionally scary looking Averie was oddly peaceful and nice about the situation over all, it must be a bit relaxing to a person to see Averie just be this way.  But Averie waited to get an answer just in some manner quietly looked at this woman who if anything looked more lively and full of colour than her.

#4Jazmynn 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Wed Mar 22, 2023 6:36 am

Jazmynn

The woman’s Response was foreign to her, she had heard similar language use in the northern board of Bosco but with the few short words it was hard to place immediately.  Luckily she didn’t linger to long on this and  responded positively to her offer.  Her Florian was heavily accented but not too hard to understand just a tell tale sign of a traveler, not that Jazmynn could Judge she too was a Stranger to these lands.  Although Jazmynn managed to speak Florian with out much of an accent it felt more natural in her native tongue.

When questioning where this woman a quarter naked out on the dock was cold seemed like an obvious answer but seeing as she had a stack of books floating in Undead hands there likely was far more at play then met the eye initially  “well, Aren’t you? It is getting quite cold out?” she would respond. A small amount of confusion washing away the remaining residence.

After She managed to unclip the clasp she would hold the cloak out, its Sheer material likely wasn’t much more then a layer between skin and the wind but as if lifted from her shoulders she felt the cold replace the little warmth she had accumulated beneath it.   The Pale Woman’s question rang out and stopped the purple hatted mage in her tracks. “Oh, umm yeah probably but, I offered assuming you’d be cold.  But if you are okay id rather keep it.” She would consider the other woman’s question,  it felt foolish to have bothered her for nothing, good intentions meant nothing if you were a bother. . .

From here Jazmynn would reclip the clasp and letting it fall back on top of her Guild fresh guide tattoo, before looking at her books to try and find another reason to have wasted this woman’s time without looking like a complete fool.   Some of the books she was able to Recognize a couple of the romance novels, a guilty pleasure of hers as well, but unluckily it was a guilty pleasure for a reason and Jazmynn would out her little Secrets like that, instead she moved over the each of the tombs untill the first Necromantic title was recognized.    

A Look of Deep though washed over Jazmyn as she held her own chin slightly and tilted her head, her floppy hat bouncing to mimic and exsadrate the head tilt.  It was interesting meeting a woman who upon chance was likely a necromancer (given the floating hands and all)  let alone meeting any mage confident enough to openly research such a hush hush topic of magic was an interesting progression.  Although the thought of her new guild and the rules she would need to keep in mind when meeting with people, predominantly a good guild she would need to ensure she wasn’t seen openly making conversation with its enemies, but she Suspected that if this was a person who intended harm then they would have been more aggressive or had less consideration for Jazmynn’s body temperature over her own.  

“Perhaps I was hastily to jump to your unnecessary aid.  Forgive my foolishness, I am new in town and have been attempting to make acquaintances with potential Clients, Friends, and Community.” She tried to clarify as to not seem too foolhardy she felt it was best to come clean. “and lets just say my social skills are a little rusty,  so let me introduce myself” Jazmynn would offer her purple gloved hand outwards in a soft handshake, if accepted Jazmynn would daintily grasp only the tips of the womans fingers and bow slightly as she shook her hand once in a Curtsy.
“Jazmynn Minnet, im a Researcher of Arcane Magic and Aspiring Archivist.”

#5Averie 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:54 am

Averie
It was over all not a bad question to ask Averie, after all most people some what smaller than you and pale might have been pale looking because of the cold but in Averie's case she just never got enough sun light and was pretty lazy about spending time in the for the most part but that was a her problem and not anything else's problem to deal with. Who needed sun light when you could be done more ready and learn even more things about the various studies she had at the time, Even then Averie also manage to seemed to stay in shape because she focused on that wish, eat enough to look past starving nothing else.

But the needless silly internal things aside there was a conversation being had right now."It isn't odd to me at all, I am not cold at all."Averie mentioned then it hit her mind that maybe this woman could be due to explain how she was not really effected by this situation of weather currently."Keep in mind I am from the nation of Iceberg to start with. The winter cold, it entirely mild compared to what I am use to there."Averie mentioned and seemed no bothered by the offer being taken away. She view it better and more helpful to the person she was talking with anyway.

"It is better that way staying warm is important."almost did sound a bit silly coming from Averie but she seemed to be actually rather fine over all.As for how she was feeling about trying to make new friends Averie did have an answer for that."I do not mind entirely the offer, It is far better you ask and learn these things, Rather then...well as most people do throw rocks at me and chase me out of towns."Averie mentioned like it was almost a normal reaction to think of these things and talk about it.

"I am Averie Yates, It is nice to meet. I am a roam study of necromancy, learning all i can about this grossly considered grim magic to study. My social skills are...also lacking."Averie mentioned because it was just her also knowing she nearly forgot about it. but she looked at her pile of books."Are....the skeleton hands bugging you? Do you need me to change them?"

#6Maple 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:19 am

Maple
There was other spooky things a foot at this time. But unless you really knew she was here to start with the fact the Maple was showing up now might entirely be a shocking reality to start with. Since she had a habit of doing things in almost a youthful and almost childish way of being. But it is because she wanted people to just enjoy the moment around them in an attempt to have them some what forget many troubles that might be linger upon their mind at that time.

But behind Jazmynn a head popped out of the planks of the wood of the docks, but when it did sink back in it left no hold, Like magically she was phasing through it magically or something. Both of them were talking about making friends and not really knowing how to talk to one another. It was enjoyable to read and rather interesting to witness.

But Maple was also here for entirely different reason over all. she had been curious about the things she saw at one point but given her some times easily distracted nature. Her idea about questioning a nercomancer about how possible ill-morally wrong her magic was to do things not only to living being but to the very world around her in which make things unbalanced.

But then she would just jump out of the wood of the dock land right behind Jazmynn, With her timing being just right with her slightly Stellan accented Fiorian just say."Cold huh?"And just hugged Jazmynn in the most honest and loving kind of hug possible in attempt to warm her up."Just a few minutes the winter cold will be gone I promise." Maple sounded far too happy to be hugging some one she just seemingly met out of no where.

#7Jazmynn 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Wed Mar 29, 2023 5:01 am

Jazmynn
Iceberg is so lovely In the spring, or at least from what I seen traveling along the boarder, but that makes sense I couldn’t place your accent earlier but it stuck me as unique.” The Purple Mage would add in trying to Remedy her social situation.  

With her offer seeming void now she would cross her arms over her chest to hold what comfortable warmth she had left in her center mass. She Listened as she glanced out to the sea from time to time still engaged in the conversation with the pale, Steel blue eyed woman.   The woman Went on to talk about how she appreciated the offer but mostly it seemed it was because most people throw rocks at her.  Jazmynn’s Facial expression to an expression of Confusion mixed with a bit of Frustration. “Rocks really?  How Unbefitting of what towns represent,  I wouldn’t conceive of such a barbaric tactic seeing as you have been most reasonable, i feel that speaks more about the people you've met than what it says about you” The Transmuter quickly realized that now that they had gone a bit off the main topic, she had failed to introduce herself which at this rate would feel rude if she didn’t do so soon.

With a small and dainty handshake which concluded the giving of one another’s names, and a Brief overview of their personal points of study. Jazmynn was feeling much better about this interaction now as she glanced to the books to try and get a better bit of information to have a better conversation.  It wasn’t untill Averie spoke up asking if the skeletal hands bothered Jazmynn and offered to even change them.  To which Jazmynn’s hands uncrossed and came out waving slightly in front of her “ No, no, no, that’s quite alright, I’m just curious by nature.”   A Sound had Jazmynn stop to glance behind her, but her focus was much farther away not realizing anyone had made it so close to the pair.

Jazmynn started to get an odd feeling as a voice rang out from behind where she had looked and missed her the first time.  A Flood of mixed emotions bubbled up as she felt immediately angry, relived and annoyance all at the same time. Her expression shifted to awkward and worried expression as she felt the grasp of someone from behind.   She felt pale like all of her blood shifted from her face and a chilling sweat started to form on her neck along with the hair raising on her arms and neck ever so slightly.

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) DTx0b2d

At first she tensed up and attempted to struggle but the hug was already set upon her and she was never physically strong enough to get away. The warmth did come as promised.  Her voice was Recognizable immediately even if it wasn’t the native language they both spoke, it was the inflection that Maple spoke with, the pattern in how she highlighted certain vowels and implied question with her sentence structure. “ i . . .i am.. ..Im soooo...Telling mom ,  and  now we are a full 5 seconds past the Hugging appropriate duration rule. ”she would say Monotoned reminidng her of the childhood rule she had put in as children. She was feigning her irritation more than it had naturally formed.  She wasn’t mad, in fact she was Very Relived to find her sister after so long but why now. . . why was it now that she was living her own life did she show up literally out of the woodwork.  

If Maple would let go of the hug when she requested  Jazmynn would turn to give her a quick half a second hug now facing the right way/ / /  But if she holds on no such hug will happen before she would turn to Averie and offer up a shrug  as to suggest ~What can you do~

#8Averie 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:38 pm

Averie
It seemed the talking between the two was going well so far with the starting subjects seeming allowing more insight to who Averie was as a person."Spring and summer are in fact lovely times of year in my home land, at times i do miss it. But much like the rest of my family. Myself much like my eldest sister and older brother all leave home to learn and seek to understand the powers of our magics."Averie explained adding maybe a bit more out of context detail than she might have needed too but nonetheless she was more letting out about how she did miss her home land sometimes.

It seemed the rocks confused her in the matter of how an why rocks are thrown at her Averie seemed to have no problem explaining."Well, keep in mind when people do first look at me and learn of the art of magic I took up. They assume the worst of me." She had explained since well it was already brought up at least she was not listing off how many different things people might have done to her if they got her hands on her."Even if I use my powers to save people.....It does not mean other people assume I am not going to do something evil while doing a good task."Averie mentioned as she was thinking about her boat trip before arriving into fiore.

Then well it seemed there conversation be put on hold for just a moment."It appears some one...is here to greet you?..."Averie said a bit confused by the turn of events if anything she might have also been confused but well some one did just randomly jump out of the wood of the deck, An interesting situation to see.

#9Maple 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Sat Apr 01, 2023 4:49 pm

Maple
None where able to flee from Maple pending affection. Her sister was just the first victim at this time the other person would eventually be next it was just not her time yet since well there was a few things Maple might have been doing in the background."Yes yes, I have come to greet you both. Just Jazzy first." Maple said she had been working on her Fiorian since she was around Jazzmynn last after all she was actually able to make sense of the language around her.

With Averie's story, Maple was now going to admit to her open bias towards such a magic."Even I could honestly admit wrong about how to feel about your magic, After all I could it is entirely horrifying."Weather or not this helped the situation did not matter to Maple she was just going to say it anyway, it was just how she normally worked."But I can openly admit even if your friendly, your magic entirely makes me feel uncomfortable."Maple was nature mage, So aspects of death in some manner always apposed what nature could be even if part of it's normal cycle.

But it seemed Jazzmynn struggled and wanted free so Maple would let her go, when going back in for another hug Maple waited longer then the small time frame that Jazzmynn liked it was a full second."Oh you really want too? no one likes a taddle tale Jazzy."Maple laughed about it because it was just how she was. However it did not seem like she was worried about being told on, After all she just kind of always did her own things and came and go as she normally did.

Then well, She looked at Averie."But let my judgment about your magic forgiven, come here!"And now it was Averie's turn to deal with Maple's normal way of being.

#10Jazmynn 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:14 am

Jazmynn
Jazmynn was starting to enjoy the conversation between her and the icebergian Necromancer, it was an odd interaction but it seemed to be going well. She had Acquired her target, found a Commonality or topic of common Discussion and was working her way into making some Social Impact when her sister ambushed her with a Hug, Thus Abruptly stopping the Dialogue.

~#~#~#~

With her sisters firm grip she wiggled a bit but no more than usual, Maple started to interact with the necromancer as well, sharing her opinion of the magic, what she said could have been spun more Elegantly and sugar coated to some degree but maple was more blunt even if she was naturally more sweet natured. Jazmynn’s eyes widened as her sister spoke against the necromancers magic, a sigh was let loose as she felt all the progress with this new person slipping away ( or at least it felt like this was a turn for the worst)

After the release of maples Grip Jazmynn quickly Turned on point spinning on her toes to face maple quickly give her a hug face to face this time resting her chin just on Maples Shoulder, she would Tense up slightly as she embraced her sister before letting go only to find Maple didn’t let go at all, which prompted Jazmynn to quickly inform her “ Please remain civil and Don’t Sacre my New Friend away” she would request in a whisper to her sister, not that Maple was prone to Violence but she was different from what she knew of her sister now with all that time to Grow without the weight of family.

Jazmynn didn’t comment back on the tattle tale remark or the use of her name improperly, she did intend to tell their mother just through form of a letter later, but for now it was just nice to know her sister was safe, the world was a Dangerous place and Jazmynn almost learned this lesson the hard way a few times.

With the Extended hug let go Maple quickly Turned sights on the icebergian woman. But it was too late, Maple was quick to make chase of the necromancer. The only thing that Jazmynn felt she could do was Apologize in adavnace as she quickly retorted “ Sorry, she’s Normally Harmless just clingy.”

#11Averie 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:28 am

Averie
It seemed at least a lot of things happen at least Averie did not take to heart at this time, But when she was just use to these things being offended by opinions was not thing she was prone too, Or else she would have given up this magic a long time a go."I understand completely what your view is. It isn't something I take to heart considered the history of other necromancers, I am often seeking out ones who had passed on who will allow me to use them for my means of magic, Rather than forcing it." Averie was going on and explaining how she worked a bit different.

It might showed a bit more of a larger highlight about Averie, She cared that the person would be more willing rather then just forced."Even considered at times seeking out stronger people who have passed on, who might be willing to let me bring them back in exchange of helping them achieve a goal."Averie also mentioned.

Before moving on to the more silly part of the matter at hand."What are you talking about she seems harmless so far, i do not know what you mean by clingy."Averie seemed confused almost like a person who might not understand social hints very well.

#12Maple 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:14 pm

Maple
It seemed sadly in the end Maple was going to enact exactly what made her clingy. because with out a second thought Maple would just do what exactly was expected of her."I promise you I won't be too bad."Maple whispered back to Jazzmynn because it was just right, She was not trying to scare her off she was just being herself.She promise not to scare her away at least no intentionally weather or not she actually did was a good question.

But she was harmless still over all Maple just then started running towards Averie to go for a hug with her."Come here friend, I promise you it is not bad to hug me."Maple said as she was not slowing down any time soon just had to ponder how would Averie go about this or if Jazzmynn could come up with a way to stop her.

#13Jazmynn 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:51 am

Jazmynn
Jazmynn was somewhat relieved that she was released because after her sisters embrace was lifted. She felt that deep chilled wind coming back through stealing most of the warmth back away.    Yet Jazmynn lifted her hands apologetically and then daintily her outstretched fingers curled as her sister would likely get to the necromancer unhindered unless she herself could mange an escape.  

Seeing as the necromancer assured her that maple ~seemed harmless~ the transmuter scoffed slightly as she pooled her magic in her hand and thinly spread it over her bare shoulders to warm herself instead of coming to the aid of the new acquaintance.

“you boldly assumed wrong, do you know how many books I’ve read whilst grappled, the sum is far above the average curve i assure you, do you know what that does to a humans lower back and neck, im positive the damage is irreversible” Jazmynn would say no sooner than after maple landed her clenching embrace. Nearing the same time once the magic was coated over the majority of her upper torso the purple semi liquid ooze would suddenly extend out the tension of its surface making a bubble with the thin magic.

This bubble would extend from just under her chin to mid-way down her stomach encasing the upper torso in a bubble that was tinted purple but see through otherwise.  Her arms comfortably shielded again against the wind as she crossed them just under her chest hiding her fingertips close to her armpits for warmth. “if it gets any colder i’m afraid i will have to head back to the guild, i’ve never been much for the cold” she would call out. . . “or stopping somewhere to get a warm beverage would suffice, that could be fun right” she would offer out secondly thinking that maybe this was a good way to warm back up to her sister and body temperature wise.

With her temperature-based needs being worked towards or at least voiced she would conduct another piece of business she would need to know that maple was found, this would be a great deal of relief for their(her) parents. “ so why didn’t you write home maple?  You know mother has been severely warried about you for quite a long while.” . . . A small pause as Jazmynn stopped to think her brow furrowing as she looked to the distant horizon. “ wait  you are going to write her now aren’t you?   Your not going to make me write such and uncomfortable letter would you. ?” She asks quickly looking back to her sister and potential captive  hesitance and concern thick in her voice.    

Jazmynn would sigh heavy and look about the area to see if anyone was near them watching this outlandishness.  Before rubbing her temples softly and muttering “ i can feel the hairs literally  turning grey if i concentrate on it, oh god ive gone up a whole percentage. . . ” she would say dramatically but with a fully serious expression,  before she would turn back and look towards maple and pout slightly recrossing her arms.  

#14Averie 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:19 am

Averie
None of this seemed if anything to prepare or save Averie from the matter at hand, there was this slightly taller stellan woman seemingly charging at her. But over all as the moments seem happen where the distance between herself and this Maple woman. as she had gotten closer Averie almost seemed to be frozen in place like she was unsure where else to go.

Because around her was just water and a dock, she had no where else to consider going at this time. So alas Averie kept looking around seeing if anything honestly could possible give her an out of this hug.

Then Averie then realized there was in fact, no way out and braced herself and prepared for whatever was to come by closing her eyes and looking away for a moment in case for whatever reason the impact of Maple's proclamation of a hug might hurt her in some manner.

#15Maple 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:08 am

Maple
Her sister's comments would not go ignored just other things needed to happen first. By that the actions she took now were only easily guessed but Jazzmynn, Hugging this needlessly scared nercomancer woman. Maple seemed to leave her stuck in a tight embrace. There was no loud cracking or any out of place noises so at least Maple had been gentle at least to not do anything to hurt this woman. Then she would turn around with the nercomancer in her arms and walk toward Jazzmynn to continue their conversations."With attitude like that no one else aside from me will ever want to hug you Jazzmynn."She was use to her being this way and she always just had to mention that to kind of out, no one likes a person who ruins the fun.

But at least Maple seemed interested in the warmer place part. "Both could work for me! is might be better then talking in whatever tent I have set up at the time."This tiny nercomancer woman was oddly easy to carry around and she seemed almost in a state of fear, Maple had to be sure that she did not scare her all that much."I could always make tea if needed, I know so many options that would be perfect!"Maple seemed to much in a state of excitement and glee over this matter as if she was more trying to encourage it now more than anything else. Maple did not seem cold.

With how this was worded it almost seemed a bit odd to Maple upfront."With that phrasing you act like she isn't your mother either, When we have the same mother."Maple pointed out it seemed like if anything that way of phrasing almost seemed to be slightly annoying to her. But she was not airing too much of the family's matters in front of Averie. But that would continue on the conversation."I had letters! some....where....they might have gotten lost when i change camps because they where written on leaves of many trees."Maple explained. It could very well easily have been a cover too but it was entirely logical that she would forget things like that.

When it was pose to her Maple laughed a bit louder then most people would find reasonable."Why is it truly that much of a worry? I can write when I have the time too, Just been a bit busy exploring and meeting people."Maple for now was leaving out she was dating some one and just in the area to just stick close by them while they were busy working. After all that was also a bit more of a private matter."I won't get you too, But if it is reallllllly that important for me to do it you might wanna do it for I might forget."It was not placing it on her but it seemed when Maple would to actually doing it was a good question as well.

But she was talking about her hair turning grey, Maple walked over with the nercomancer some how still in her arms. then loosening her grip reached out while observing Jazzmynn's hair, plucked one out remarking about it."Oh would you look at that. Grey hair gone." Then she let it go to have the wind carry it away.

#16Jazmynn 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Mon May 01, 2023 7:06 am

Jazmynn
Her Sister encroached the Necromantic woman at a slow and menacing pace as Jazmynn looked on and applied her attempt at warmth.   Her sisters Comment stuck deep, a verbal Lash aimed at her inability ot land a suiter, but as childish as it felt Jazmynn attempted to deflect her comment as if it didn’t mean anything “ im finding that may be preferable, a gentle hug on an anniversary or especially romantic occasion may be warranted but aside from that I would prefer if they refrained entirely.” She retorted coldly  having paused from coating her arm for a moment to think of a sharp comeback. ~The problem with your hugs is they are given to anyone and everyone, so they lose their worth. ~ But as she went to speak she felt a dispassion for the argument, it was just nice to have her back and know she was safe.  

With the Druidess Holding the Necromancer captive while managing to maintain her mobility (which was sort of impressive)  Her sister showed an interest in getting a warm beverage, while the white haired woman seemed too preoccupied to speak up her opinion on the matters of a drink.  

More Occupied with the worry she would somehow explain this all to her mother and that her sister might skip out on reaching out.  She didn’t anticipate Maple coming back o the aggressive, but then again she likely stuck a nerve.  It could be partly due to the cold, or that lack of good sleep in the last little while  or even the emotional toll of reuniting with your sister after just giving up the search and getting on with your own life. . .  but something bubbled up as her Magic set and the bubble popped up and over her chest shielding her from the immediate wind.   Her temper flared a bit, “Then maybe its time you acted like her daughter~” She would say coldly and sharply turning away from her sister with her arms tightly crossed over her own chest, viable beneath the purple hued bubble.    The Bubble Suddenly Went Sporadic and Burst as her concertation faltered in her momentary temperament.

Her Angered expression mixed with the shock of sudden cold and faded away into a sad grimace as her sister hesitantly explained her side of the story, about having written stuff but miss placing it. . .  something that Jazmynn believed to be true, but more importantly it was just as Maple had always been and maybe it was wrong of her to assume that she would be different.  “im sorry I didn’t mean it,  im . . im just dealing with things abysmally . . .   its just not how i imagined any of this. . . .“ nearign tears herself as she sniffled throughout it. She would open her arms back out for Maple “ Now, how about we let our new acquaintance go before she runs away.”  Keeping her arms out to allow for a hug from maple.  

If she took the hug it would be at this point she would speak up about her grey hairs.  Only to find her sister pulling out one of her hairs, the twang of pain was sudden but it was gone just as fast as the Sharpe pain came. “ Ow!  Don’t do that I don’t want to be grey and bald,  I don’t know if that was even a grey one!” she would complain mildly more in humor of maples solution. “ But lets get that tea or what not, I don’t know where anything is so someone lead the way before they find me frozen stiff in the streets come tomorrow morning.”

#17Averie 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Thu May 04, 2023 10:24 am

Averie
It seemed Averie even if she had gone quiet seemed to manage being hugged by an overly loving woman who spoke almost insulting at her and seemingly moved on from it quickly because, maybe if was just going to make the situation a bit less stressful for her. IF anything she was handling this as well as she could at the time. Even if she was not struggling at this time she almost felt like she wanted too at this time. Maybe it would save herself the trouble at this time.

It most likely was because Averie had not been resisting this entire time it made moving her a bit easy. In some manner with this entire situation Averie had to wonder if maybe it was her hair was some how ended up in this fray rather than one of Jazzmynn's hairs. But she would ponder that another time as these two seemed to have the type of conversations she was use to having between her own sister and herself."Tea sounds nice actually..."Averie said some what passively in the matter of how she was, It did seem she was okay so there was nothing much to worry about here.

(Exit.)

Last edited by Averie on Wed May 31, 2023 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

#18Maple 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Sat May 06, 2023 6:01 am

Maple
The family matter would most likely wait until later mostly because Maple seemed to already move on from these emotional struggles quickly."You are worried about that? You really have grown to many different worries about other things huh?"Maple seemingly looked over Jazzmynn's hair and compared it to the one she had pulled."You won't do bald any time soon, But this hair is still matching." Then she looked at the grey hair she had sworn she saw at one point. Then looked at Averie's hair. then plucked out one of Averie's head to compare, Laughed about it for a moment. "You might have just mixed it up with our new friend's hair colour here."It might have been very well the case or she was doing that to make Jazzmynn happy, in some manner to be more positive about these things in life.

But she did let go of Averie from her hug. after all she needed to know where they would go."Oh? where will we go for tea? can we go now?"Maple was getting excited now and she was not hiding now. But it turned out Jazzmynn did not know so Maple just kind of did as she always did."Find ill lead the way let's go."And she just kind of turned away from the dock and started walking.

#19Jazmynn 

Books of Fiction and the Dead.(Jazmynn/open) Empty Fri May 26, 2023 1:40 pm

Jazmynn
Tea was agreed upon, only Jazmynn didn’t know much about the local area or even some of the everyday typical shops like a Coffee parlor or tea house in this case but even where to get groceries or shop for shoes it was all new.    Jazmynn reminded herself in her moment of Frustration that she had been though a lot in the last little while and although her search was for maple it wasn’t maples Fault. . .

Maple was just as she always was, and always will be Truly and Simple. . .  Maple.

She was Reminded Further when she without much provocation stole a strand of hair from Averie, before giggling to herself about the similarities.   A humor That Jazmynn still didn’t share but that was more to do with her vanity, instead she flashed a false smile shaking her head slightly as she started to walk towards the town streets away from the dock portion of the city. “ I don’t know where im going so I still might freeze to death if neither of you show me the way” she would call out absurdly

Her Sister answered back with a Childish “Fine” Maples word thick enough with exasperation with a mix of excitement and  started walking towards town,  Jazmynn wouldn't completely slowdown  until Averie joined her near the first set of street lights, she wasn’t a fool, it would be faster to wait for her slow poke Friend than in would be to get lost and find a place by happen stance.  Nope, instead she would wait where the buildings shield the cold wind of the harbor away from her.  

“ do you know if anyone has Nice Chai Tea in town? I have been feeling thirst for a cup of it for quite some time” she would admit when Averie and her sister to neared her again continuing to walk in a group

Jazmynn would continue small talk here and there as they all get their tea’s from the location Maple happily Guided them.  If Averie would find a reason to leave first, she would bid her a farewell and thank for her joining her and humoring her and her sister.   She would head back towards the guild house with her sister.  

Jazmynn would give her Sister another hug before heading in waiting untill she was tight and close to snug her hug and say “ I’m Glad to find you safe and well In the city, we will have to go out shopping together, I don’t have much of a wardrobe anymore. “ She would let go of the hug wit ha small content sigh making sure not to spill her tea still ,  “ I’m going to have to put my nose to grindstone for a bit to get a bit of Jewels to start up my Research again and buy said wardrobe.” She would chuckle slightly before taking a sip of her tea and wishing her sister goodnight.

[EXIT]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum